[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, nuttyz said:

I still think they dated during the Negotiation period up till early 2019, you don't just travel half the globe to do grocery with an opposite sex on their birthdays, what more 2 mega stars who are known to be lowkey at that. 

Yup, i think it all started during the movie promo period. HB was still with KSR when they were filming. Then, someone claimed that they went golfing together in SK around Nov2018. Of course, they were all hearsays and no one really paid attention to it until that photo of them grocery shopping in LA. I think he flew to LA right after the wrap up party of his drama. 

Yejin said in an interview that it's getting harder to date as one gets older and she is waiting for a good match to show up. I think this interview was after her previous drama. And tadaaah, that good match showed up right after. Haha. What a fate! I really believe these two are destined for each other. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, Loveumore said:

So cute and so pleasant to hear something that our heart beats for happiness of the lovely couple:) Hoping for more conversation like that. And may all the travel agency would do the same to spread the love magnets of BinJin all over world:wub:

I asked my friend the story behind this and she told me that the tour guide was discussing about the DMZ and then her story went to kdrama and then CLOY and then she got so pumped telling that these two are really an item. My friend said that the tour guide and me must be in a fan club or something as both of us really cannot contain ourselves when it comes to Binjin lol. Bottomline, at least now my friend doesnt think im 100% crazy about my theory ;) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I am sure any women which around same age as SYJ will only select someone who have dedication and ready to commit when in relationship .  A match that can go ups and down, a match that surely make time for any memorable moments to share. A match that look up to her and she look up to him. 

We can see many celebrities broke up due to their busy schedule. So due to this kind of environment, its better to get to know slowly, getting along slowly, fine tune wisely which then can leads to a calming mature relationship then moving forward.

i think a very solid teamwork and time management matters for a couple in Kland. Either you strive to make the relationship work at anytime at anywhere, understanding or ..just using same old reason, work schedule  as the barrier.

just my view.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Thanks @Kyoya and @BINGO_O!

Oh my poor shipper heart, I'm :ph34r: dissecting every piece of information/video for evidence. If they do end up together, they will be like a modern fairytale what with their looks and status! Kinda like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young! 

But yeah, the Swoon videos were very telling of Hyun Bin's fondness over Ye Jin. In one of the interviews, HB was staring at YJ so intently towards wrapping up that YJ had to nudge him slightly to look back at the camera. I don't see that in all his previous interviews with other co-stars, he must have been really smitten by SYJ! 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

17 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Binnie has mentioned several times his wish to be married by the time he is 40. He will be 38 this year. Whoever he dates or is dating should be THE ONE.  Time is ticking

He’s actually 39 this year by korean age so yeah, this year is the year :P Just wait patiently fellows :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Hallo everyone who share the same love with me for this couple. I created soompi account just for them. I would love to be on the same boat with all of you to sail our lovely couple through it. They are at the same age with me, so with all my six senses and experience, I have a strong feeling that all these sparks between them must be something. They are just so click together in every single aspect ; so please get together for their own happiness. They are totally deserved each other. If they can’t be for some reason, noone else can be a replacement!

Anyway, can someone help me out? I tried to find eng sub version for all negotiation promotion events, but failed to do so.Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks million times!!

• Like 10

6 hours ago, cybertron said:

That is what the late Kim Joo Hyuk said about her.

The more he knows her,the more he think she would make a great life  partner.

They had 2 movies together.

I believe they are super close too..

I mean in term of senior-junior,brother - sister relationship.

I remember someone said SYJ missed the elevator 3 times because she was so sad and crying all the times at his funeral.

you mean this

yup she so sad. they played spouse in movie. but theres connection between him and hyun bin through kim joo hyuk. actually hyun bin also attending the funeral of kim joo hyuk because they playing movie together before his death (confidential assignment).

Also one people who knows about both of them maybe their closest friends "yoona girls generation"

she is very close friend to son ye jin (ig post,fancam, pic,concert & gathering together)  also hyun bin (confidential assignment)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Woodshop said:

Compared to her other co-stars, HB surely occupied a bigger space in her IG account. I gotta give it to her, because, gurllll, that's some daring move to make, given how scary certain male actors' fans could be at times.

I totally agree with @Woodshop comment, HB appear more or even the most on SYJ IG, but for me the bold move from both of them when SYJ posted their picture to say Merry Christmas. No one expect that at all, my gut feeling both try to test the water and see their fans reaction.

So far I think many fans approved their relationship if it's true they are dating :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 7

hi shippers! just want to know if someone also notice something to SYJ. her previous drama SitR, the SYJ that I saw during their shooting is that she is great actress that can lead her costar because she is senior and had many acting experience but I dont know why I had the feeling she is a little worried that time because of her costar being the first time leading man in drama.. I know she already experienced working with junior like LMH during personal taste but even then its second time for LMH to lead that time. So going back to SitR, that time of their shooting SYJ is always professional and always thinking about their scene on how can they do it or what in short being caring for her costar's acting. But now in CLOY, I must say that with HB around SYJ should be at ease with their acting and the teamwork as same age actors can be seen so the one they only concern is their dating rumor.. SYJ should always be happy nowadays and HB also.. I. realy hearing wedding bells this year. Love both of them!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi! Not really new to this shipping business. But just went through SYJ’s IG and compared how many videos/pics she has with HB to her previous male co-stars during promotion tours. It seems that her and HB got really close during The Negotiation press tour. 

It’s just great that they like to oil the fire of the rumours about them dating going around. For major hate Korean actors get from people if they don’t like that specific persons SO, if SYJ and HB are getting more love from both local and international fans, i think its safe to say that things can be great for them. With whatever is going on with the suicide rates in SK’s showbiz industry right now, I’d much prefer to know that SYJ and HB not care if there are malicious comments about their “too friendly-almost-more-than-friends” situation. 

Anyhow! It’s great to be here and I will go back to lurking now! BYEEE!!!!

• Like 5

On 1/21/2020 at 2:13 AM, BoyzwithLuv said:

hahah finally Yejin has something that she is really bad at , playing the right notes! :lol:

It is like watching a couple enjoying their own conversation :wub:

Exactly how I felt the very first time I watched the BTS. And still feel the same each time I re watch the scene. The corners of my mouth just went up, I feel happy watching them banter. This, and watching SYJ telling HB to leave the chicken wing alone. How natural and comfortable are their interactions :rolleyes:

*My shipper heart* Now I know how RJH's mother feels watching the both of them from the side! 

Anyone else thinks the vibe of this piano BTS is more surreal and sweet and heart palpitating than an awkward or emotional kiss scene BTS?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

I totally agree with @Woodshop comment, HB appear more or even the most on SYJ IG, but for me the bold move from both of them when SYJ posted their picture to say Merry Christmas. No one expect that at all, my gut feeling both try to test the water and see their fans reaction.

So far I think many fans approved their relationship if it's true they are dating :wub:

@egluvsnupi thats exactly my response. 

I learned bout that xmas eve post like completely later in time because i avoid strolling around SYJ's Insta account to save myself from my creative mind towards our fave comrades.

And i genuinely couldn't believe my eyes when first saw it, my mouth was open for like half minutes out of the mixture of excitement and disbelief. :w00t: on a postive note of course.

I was then thinking to myself, what now? What they want from me really? What am i supposed to do with their official statements? Do they expect me to believe in what im seeing or the ones that invisible to the eyes? :huh: But then i thought, life's too short to be speny overthinking whether or not people can live with our personal choices, we might as well just enjoy living. Like these two do. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

I am not one to analyze their every move. What I like to see is the big picture. The way they interact, them meeting up in other countries, traveling together, him taking a big space in her social media,  etc. Some fans like to analyze their every move from BTS, presscons, his latest rumors  and then conclude they’re not dating.  We don’t show affection towards our significant others every single minute of the day, so imagine a power couple like them and knowing that cameras are rolling , they are going to tone down the affection.  The big picture for me is the silent affection and comfort towards one another that we can feel from their presence when they are together. 

And I did love that she posted that Christmas photo of them together with his hands on her shoulders. What a big ballsy move. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

Anyone knows where to watch the video of them playing the game together (0:00-0:10)

Never watched a full video of that game. CJEnt only give a part of game at their IG

And here's another posting on the same date of promoting The Negotiation

• Like 6
  • Love 6