[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Still can't understand logic of non shippers coming to a shipping thread and said I am not a shipper??? Or saying they are no more than friends??. As I am active in shipping groups in Korea or China, those will be eliminated right away :rolleyes:

Sharing opinions is welcomed but shouldn't it be shared at the right place, rather than making others feel uncomfortable? I won't come to a ship that i believe they are not an item, telling others hey I don't think they are dating, they are just friends.

Again, just my personal thought.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

when the rumor started

*the pics of hyun told us all,we are screwed :lol:,i mean we in another part of the world,how come someone recognized us.

Happy Anniversary,shopping mate..:tounge_xd:

3rd pic,is she hugging him from behind while watching the monitor?

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

Happy Anniversary,shopping mate..:tounge_xd:

3rd pic,is she hugging him from behind while watching the monitor?

Happy Anniversary! And us happy shippers for more than 1 year since the Negotiation :D

3rd pic: maybe she’s practicing back hug for her next scene :tounge_xd:

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Hello. It’s my first time to post in this thread but I’ve been checking it ever since it started. I am a silent shipper of these two.

I‘ve been a fan of Ye jin after watching SITR. I think I really liked her way longer than that but officially became a fan after watching SITR. As I’ve been checking on her regularly I saw the dating news and became curious. I can say that there is really something special between them.

I read in one post that ye jin is also sweet in her SITR bts but for me they where just both in character. But with the CLOY bts I see the sweet hyun bin and ye jin not their characters. Maybe its just me. 

P.S. ye jins IG post with the book Memories of Cuba is quite interesting/puzzling...

Sorry for the long post. Keep on shipping friends and happy shopping anniversary :)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

OMG I just saw the latest BTS of the piano scene and OMG HB and SYJ were soo cute!! I don't know if it was just me but there was a part where HB was kind of facing towards her and he had his left arm propped up to hold his neck or something, man, when I saw that, I felt like a closeness vibe - like, if they were just professional coworkers, I don't know if he'd do that? I feel like that body language is for someone you are super close and comfortable with <3 HB is SYJ's private piano tutor. He's so good with the pitches! SYJ is tooo cute!! Her laugh was adorable!

• Like 4
  • Love 10

As a non-Korean watcher of Korean dramas and music, one thing I still trying to understand is why actors and idols go to such great lengths to hide their romantic relationships from the public. It’s so different than my culture where celebrity couples are celebrated and can actually really benefit both stars careers. I'd love any additional perspective on why public figures feel pressure to hide who they are dating or apologize when it comes out.

To me the energy that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have with each other is so natural it seems they have been a couple for a while and have unspoken familiarity and comfort with each other. It’s honestly refreshing to see both in their interviews or behind the scenes clips. You can’t help but root for them to fall in love and stay in love for a long time. They both deserve the mix of tenderness, care and laughter that they show each other. 

While I don’t fully understand Korean celebrity dating culture. I do think I can understand why Son Ye Jin may not readily share the news until its official. And I think that’s because the strength of her career as the queen of melodramas is that she can make any relationship believable on screen. She is such a great actor she can make the audience believe she is in love with anyone. (The difference with HB is how she acts towards him when not in character) If she came out in a relationship I could see the online trolls implying that she was suddenly in love with her next costar and being critical of how all her love scenes impact her relationship with Hyun Bin. it’s clearly ridiculous but I can easily see it happening unfortunately based on things I’ve already witnessed. 

anyways I wish them both the best personally. They seem like a perfect match so I hope they find true love in each other

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

Happy BinJinersarry shippers :heart:.. I melt when I saw all the CLOY bts.  Who wouldn't fall in love with their chemistry???? We know that Bts were sometime staged for a promotional purpose but NOT BinJin. Just look at the piano scene where they can comfortably teasing each other in a most gf/bf kinda vibe. In different note,  where can I watch eps 11 teaser with Eng subs? :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

hi shippers.. i told you im a fan of both stars.. but everytime i ship i always end up liking the actress more.. Just want to point out well i dont know if someone already did might as well do.. SYJ is very pretty and smart so most of her co stars admires her...her last drama i guess that is the drama that she had so many kiss scenes or skinship with her partner. so there are many shippers that time and to be honest I almost did shipped them. But I notice SYJ is very professional every bts that I watch or interview or even the events with her co star... There is some invisible wall around her even though she is being herself at times for that drama promotion and shootings but still she manage professionalism at the same time that is why I always love her as an actress. When she is with HB, i dont know why that wall seems to become thinner or almost none because she is just being herself and making fun out of nothing,making conversation over a chicken, making him teach her piano while having fun..I love that kind of SYJ so if you are dating HB well I will cheer for you and if you are only friends well that is impossible just date already !! Be lovers and hide that fact until you are serious !! Happy shipping BINJIN shippers !!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 18