[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 1/18/2020 at 6:48 PM, ChunSungIm said:

their height difference is so cute (184 cm - 165 cm) ,she so tiny beside hyun bin.

yeah the structure of their face its kinda same,so maybe they kinda look alike.

I agree I thought they looked very similar until i saw Son-Yejin's father's picture. Hyun Bin is a total look alike with him in my opinion and Son Ye-jin took after her father so its natural that these two has similar features

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:27 AM, luffie said:

@Elle R why do u think that they are not dating? 

Mostly it's just in watching their current interviews. Their reaction to each others' responses are very natural. They show interest or surprise in the others' response... but these are questions that seem like they would have already discussed outside of work so why the interest? Does that make any sense? I don't really have an example.

With that said, if they've been dating it's been since 2018 lol

A few questions for anyone with knowledge:

1. How does the media work in S Korea? Is there a ban in following celebrities? Just seems like if they were dating the media would be scouting the town for them.

2. How many different tvN stations are there in S Korea? In one of their interviews the host asked what station tvN was on for them at home... it seemed like they looked at each other for guidance, esp HB .... that was one of the few times I went hmmmm.

On a side note:  If you haven't viewed yesterday's kiss enough ... notice that when the camera pans out SYJ moves back a little and HB follows those lips lol. He also pulls her even closer in the last few seconds ... HB hand meets SYJ back. I'm interested to see if they'll have a BTS for this kiss because either SYJ is standing on a box to give her extra height or HB is literally lifting her to make her more level with him. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi all,

I'm a silent reader before but can't hold anymore and want to give my 2cent here :).

My first couple that I have shipped was Songsong couple, as you guys know they have get married but unfortunately divorced now. However, I do agree with someone who mention what HB and SYJ did parallel with Songsong before and how they interact each other very similar.

My second couple that I shipped before was LJS and HHJ after they are pairing for drama called W, the BTS sweet like honey :wub: but after HHJ caught in LA shopping groceries together with KDW I stop shipped her with LJS because I believe she is dating with KDW even their agency denied it. When KDW been asked about his relationship, he said he will always deny it because he wants to protect his girlfriend and their privacy and only announce it when they ready to get married. And yes, HHJ and KDW both starred in 2 movies at the same year.

So when I read about HB and SYJ caught in US shopping groceries as well me and friend just laugh and both of us agree they are dating. As someone here mentioned there is no way they only coincidence been in US at the same place and time and decide to go for groceries shopping together. If they only had 1 dinner in big group I will understand but no, they are going for groceries it's mean they will cook for lunch or dinner during their holiday in US.

The other thing, during their kiss scenes look how close they are. You can see there is no gap between them, I read somewhere but I can't remember which actor/actress, he/she mentioned if there is no gap between the actors it's big possibility they attract each other :D.

I hope I don't break the soompi rules as I mention the other couple as above, I only mentioned them to show the similarity between them.

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 4

Ive been dreaming about that kiss, arrghh there was lip action from my boi! :w00t:

so there would be drought for this coming week Lets wish hard enough that this “kissing” BTS would be available for our viewing and replaying pleasure :lol: as a new year gift to all... stay safe everyone and please include BinJin on your daily prayers. I really really wanna hear those bells from the church ;)sooonnn

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

On 1/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, Prueksachittham said:

Been re-watching this video,  I know that this might be a prank from YJ....but am I the only one who thinks HB like YJ calling him "Oppa~" at 7:14 ?? , YJ said "Oppa" in a sexy way, she lower her voice a bit, HB playfully covered his ear, then YJ continued her reading, HB was smilling from ear to ear ....:lol: they are so cute together.... :wub:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

If they are indeed insisting on being "just friends", wouldn't it be a total waste if Hyun Bin marries another woman and Ye Jin marries another man? I can't imagine them being as happy and comfortable with other people as they are with each other.

Hyun Bin will surely miss being able to look at (or talk to) Ye Jin this way if she already has a husband. This kind of closeness will be a threat to any marriage. The thought makes me sad because she will then be off limits. What a loss.

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

While we have to wait 2 weeks for next episode, TVN only give us 2 minutes of BTS :sweatingbullets:

Sharing cute BinJin BTS moment

Am I the only one feel HB like a boyfriend to SYJ.

Just see them from backside make my heart dageun-dageun :wub:

They look like they are in a world of their own in this BTS. Same vibe with the BTS where Hyun Bin is poking the fried chicken, they also look like they are in their own world. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, charray said:

They look like they are in a world of their own in this BTS. Same vibe with the BTS where Hyun Bin is poking the fried chicken, they also look like they are in their own world. :wub:

Exactly my thoughts! So much happiness between them ..love ..love  .love .! Dont mind us just go on with your world! But can we go on cheering i cant help it my BinJin heart os so happy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, I❤BinJin said:

Exactly my thoughts! So much happiness between them ..love ..love  .love .! Dont mind us just go on with your world! But can we go on cheering i cant help it my BinJin heart os so happy. 

I also thought it is sweet and heartwarming for Hyun Bin to help Son Ye Jin on the piano. You can see him really focussed or maybe frustrated :wub: with his hand on his head type of posture. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1