[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, InBinjinWeTrust said:

Back to regular BINJIN programming...

Anybody out there who knows if there is an interview done by VOGUE with BinJin or those were just photoshoots? Thank you for sharing the article if there's any Vogue Binjin Article. Please help me find it for my curious BinJin heart!

True. I need me more of the Vogue goodies.

That photoshoot was wow.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Something to brighten our mood in the midst of all the depressing COVID news today.

My delulu mind when I see the picture below: B)

“We are close buddies hanging out together because our bosses are always together. So what can we do but to be close buddies...”

614557-EE-4-E6-B-46-B4-B2-F2-092-C0-D183

• Like 4
  • LOL 20

5 minutes ago, charray said:

My delulu mind when I see the picture below: B)

“We are close buddies hanging out together because our bosses are always together.”

This!!! ROFL! :joy: 

I laughed so loud! I was just going to sleep, and this is making me go with a really big smile on my face. Thank you!! I really needed it with all the sad news I was just reading regarding the Covid19. Thank u chingu!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, InBinjinWeTrust said:

Me too! It's okay even if it's in Korean. My cousin is half-Korean and full-time BINJIN. She can translate it for us :) It's been days since we are looking for the Vogue magazine featuring Binjin to see if there is an interview that we can read. We love reading about BinJin these days since the drought is real :)

What is everyone else doing to cope with the drought? :)

- I have finished watching CLOY

- I have finished watching all behind the scenes of CLOY (This is more sweeter for me :) I wonder how many were edited out and left for editor's eyes only hehe)

- I have finished watching all BINJIN fan made videos featuring the interviews, pictures, behind the scenes of BinJin

- I have finished watching all stand alone press con and tv features 

- I have finished watching The Negotiation and few other projects of the two

- I have finished reading published articles from trusted sources

- I have finished reading all entries in Instagram

Things I do continously until the there is new content:

- Repeat 7371x all that is mentioned above

- Read this thread first thing in the morning and last thing before I sleep (Whatever the time is)

- Scroll BinJin accounts Twitter

- Scroll BinJin accounts in FB 

- Scroll BinJin accounts in IG

- Watch Youtube Binjin contents repeatedly until I fall asleep

I do this because I get anxious about the whle world situation. Reading and watching BinJin content gives me peace. If the ship sakls smoothly, I promised my friends to treat them in a Korean Dinner. If not, I will cry of course but I wont kill the peace of others by telling them self-made other-direction assumptions. :) I will wait and pray desperately until the next new trusted content is posted. 

that exactly what I did. :D Thanks God I'm not the only one. 

Me opened my laptop :

- Checking my office email 

- Checking my whats app group from the office

- Checking my private email,and comes with so many notification from this forum and giggles and laughed check the link that the member posted.

- Scrolling down my  IG, Youtube, twitter, and FB (but not much active) just to find the news from the Couple

I'm just thinking maybe because the pandemic issue is getting hard day by day. When you see them together, you see love, you see life, you see hope, right? Isn't it good see the world from another view? not how many dead people daily, it's making me stress you know. You know what I meant right? 

I'm just checking all the spot, when they taken the shoot for the CLOY, what place  or what park. And I start to think I have to go to Korea, it's one of my bucket list, when this Corona is little bit calm down. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I finished TN right now and HOW can two people have so much chemistry in an action movie, when they're not even a couple??????

all their scenes I was WHAT THE F*** IS THAT? :love:
I'm really impressed, really!!!!

PLEASE I need a fanfic with an alternative ending that they go out for a drink. B)THANKS! (Lol) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

Hello. I haven’t posted in a while. Glad that this thread is still very active. Love reading and watching everything about them. 

I just have one concern regarding Binnie and Jinnie too in a way. I have been reading the post but haven’t seen anything related to my concern or maybe I missed it. Who can I DM? I will appreciate it if anyone can shed some light regarding my concern. Thanks

Edited by Rabbit Fence
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ambivert said:

Hi first of all thanks for not name calling me unlike few here.  And I agree with your point I looked at his action with this pov too but still I'm bit worried. I would like to mention it here to have more opinions but since everyone here just wants to hear the same and most importantly just things that will sail their boat I'm afraid to mention it here. 

@ambivert ...i do understand where you are coming from...its natural to analyze..but from the words of HB..he is quite similar to RJH not being talkative and expressive..actually its YJ who has brought out the playfulness in him..i really wonder even in his superstar and CEO  and in the limelight status why he is naturally shy..anyways..much has been said so...virtual hug to all of you comrades..by this clip 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B92-nfVpA5r/?igshid=14q7didk2oz7l

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

Hope my boss are not in this forum, because I should Work from home with many assigned task from her (Due to COVID-19).

However I am with all you guys @InBinjinWeTrust @Sukma Anggraini!  I should use my laptop to work, but i found this lovely FMV and replying for many times. :sweatingbullets:

(But I didn't use my real name anyway! :D)

Edit: I am very happy, because many FMV is more on HB with SYJ. But this video is how different side of SYJ showed when she's with HB (and not with other her co-star). :wub:

Edited by superspace
  • Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, Nath.SWN said:

I finished TN right now and HOW can two people have so much chemistry in an action movie, when they're not even a couple??????

I'm really impressed, really!!!!

PLEASE I need  a fanfic with an alternative ending that they go out for a drink. B)THANKS!

I saw it too, I already watch TN too, when Min Tae Gu asked Ha Chae Yoon, I can feel the spark too. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, superspace said:

Hope my boss are not in this forum, because I should Work from home with many assigned task from her (Due to COVID-19).

However I am with all you guys @InBinjinWeTrust @Sukma Anggraini!  I should use my laptop to work, but i found this lovely FMV and replying for many times. :sweatingbullets:

(But I didn't use my real name anyway! :D)

My boss wouldn't be here. He's a man. and too old for CLOY. :D

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, charray said:

@Ambivert

I agree with @Sibongile Kgoahla that Binjin have moved on from the honeymoon phase of their relationship to a more settled steady phase of their relationship where they are more comfortable with each other. 

I recalled a close girlfriend who used to complain to me about how her boyfriend always wanted to have her go to his house to spend time together but when she was actually at his house, he would go and do his own things like finishing his office work, play his computer games, watch his soccer and left her very much on her own to amuse herself like reading a book by herself and not actually spend time doing anything together with her. To him, that she is with him by his side is spending time together even if they are doing their own activities. He still likes to have her around him while he do his own stuff. It might seem like taking her for granted but it does not mean he does not love her. I think it is the way some guys  tend to operate in the more steady phase of the relationship. My friend took a while to understand and accept this because she thought they would be forever head over heels in love with each other and so would be be in the giddy honeymoon phase forever. But they are happily married for years now. 

So what you are seeing is just HB at the more steady phase of their relationship past the honeymoon phase where it would seem like that he is taking her for granted since he no longer needs to flirt and chase. But it does not mean he loves her any less just that the love will be manifested differently.

The fact that he had 3 public relationships that did not work out might have been taken against him unfairly and casted some doubts on whether he will ever settle down and if SYJ will be the lucky one to able to get him to the altar finally. 

For me, the vibes that I am getting is that this is the real deal for both HB and SYJ and HB is serious about this relationship and so is SYJ. 

Agree with you..they are together but dealing with it carefully so they will succeed as a couple Gods will..❤❤❤❤

• Like 7
  • Love 2