[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, Ash M said:

@Ambivert

Can you kindly shed some light as to why you have concerns from HB'S side??

I am interested to know what your Korean friend has to say because from my perspective I thought HB was being himself in the BTS (he obviously had his serious moment's, I mean you can't be playful all the time, right?) 

@Ambivert if you have decided on not making your concern public on this forum, can you kindly DM it to me

I am interested to know your perspective!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

Hi first of all thanks for not name calling me unlike few here.  And I agree with your point I looked at his action with this pov too but still I'm bit worried. I would like to mention it here to have more opinions but since everyone here just wants to hear the same and most importantly just things that will sail their boat I'm afraid to mention it here. 

Let's not forget the last kiss scene on the green poster yi jin kissing him on his cheek was because hyun bin was sick that's why many people were commenting that he looked cold on her which i totally disagree, he was protective of her. Be positive they are doing well. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Let's not forget the last kiss scene on the green poster yi jin kissing him on his cheek was because hyun bin was sick that's why many people were commenting that he looked cold on her which i totally disagree, he was protective of her. Be positive they are doing well. 

Thank you very much for being so kind in your responses. Yes I found that bts very sweet. I have no concern over their kiss scenes. I didn't find him cold at all in the last bts. I like that bts more than any other bts. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When I see that lemon orange tree, all I want to do now is to eat oranges. I don’t care who gives, who receives, what candle (there’s a lottt of candles on that table) as all I’m thankful for is that she’s alive and well. And inside my head he is, too :) (I don’t know his schedules, I have other things to think about and to do - I gotta be adulting here but hey, that’s my take yeah).

As I think both of them are alive and well, my view on them doesn’t change. I love them to bits (sure sometimes I have naughty thoughts but that stays inside my head hahaha) but I can safely say that I view them as equals. We ship them, we love them and we hope that they’re happy. They’ve already past the age of fooling around ok, they signed up to this job and do it together. It’s their decision. If they can’t work it out they won’t even think twice of acting in it to begin with. Only they know and the least I can do is pray for their happiness and not question their decisions. If they’re married one day with babies omg those kids would be soooo kayooootttt. Ok I should shut up now hahaha.

In light of Covid-19, please stay safe, everyone. Situation is getting worse now, and as much as I root for their happiness (I doooo!!!) let’s not forget our own well-being ok.

• Like 8
  • Love 10

39 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

I relate to yj unni on a personal level so the unni. Hyun Bin I respect him as an entertainer and also a fan of his acting. Like some started liking Binjin because of cloy my interest in hb grew because of yj unni. Before Binjin for me hb was just a good actor. I like his acting. I'm a shipper because I can see how happy they both are together. But does that mean I shouldn't be concerned? If some actions can turn you into a shipper then there are also some actions that may make you question the otherwise. 

I also said I ship them hard why would I say that if I have so much resentment against hb. I also said I know she likes him a lot. One of the main reasons why I'm a shipper. I never said I don't like hb. I just said I had few concerns. Because I just observed or perceived something which many may have not. Even if they have I'm pretty sure no one is putting it out here because they don't want to disturb the dynamics of the forum. 

Again I repeat I'm a shopper. CHECK MY OLD POSTS if in doubt. But I have some concerns regarding future so made that post but I can see there's no welcoming for different observations which are not in favor of ship so I won't post anything like that anymore. 

My only intention with that post was to have everyone's opinions but clearly that wasn't received well so now I have learnt my lesson and will just go back to being a lurker. Last thing I expected was to be called a troll. I may not post regularly but I think I was one of the few who stood to protect this thread when it was being infected with real trolls.

May I know what are your concerns specifically? I don’t see anything wrong in HB’s actions. In fact all I can see is he is truly, deeply, madly, head over heels in love with SYJ that he is like a horse where the focus is only for her. So I wanted to know what specific concerns you have. I saw your posts before and I know you ship them. But why sudden change of heart or doubts?

We all know shipping are not for the weak and faint hearted. We all know shipping are everything about FAITH - means things you don’t see but still believe.

Check this out: https://hackspirit.com/15-undeniable-signs-a-man-is-falling-in-love/ Everything listed there is clear as day as what HB does and oh man! This man really fell hard on her and he is just excited for the future (remember his esquire interview?) Let’s not base everything on BTS that is just 1/infinity of what tvN wanted to show and very restricted for sure. Their love for each other is more than the drama and we know that. 

As for YJ, let’s celebrate for her that she found a man that she loves dearly and support them in any way we can. She is a picky princess after all! She has high standards and only HB passed with flying colours!

It’s like Notting Hill’s Anna Scott even though she is superstar and alpha female - She is also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her :heart:

I hope this shed some light to you @Ambivert we gotta have faith and that’s the most important in shipping may it sail or sink! We need to have a strong heart :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I agree with @Chewy, just write what is you so concern about @Ambivert. Many will give answers and observations. We have a bunch of ninjas n detectives here.

The more you are beating around the bush with your post, the more you look like a non-fan of HB. You said you are a shipper and ship them hard but on the next line you are contradict yourself. 

I have some concerns just like you had before? So does that mean we are non-fan of hb or we are anti shipper?  I have dm my concerns to some shoppers. I'm yj unni fan first then a shopper but does that make me a troll? I don't think I have contradicted myself. My post was misunderstood and blown out of proportion

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chewy said:

at the rate that this dynamics is steering towards, you people are just literally pulling them apart and just souring her name as her fan 

girl you lowkey overreacting with the whole unnie thing. it’s not bad to be a solo stan, if they are here they clearly like them together at some level. Just show them evidence that he didn’t seem distance and keep it moving. Let’s maintain peaceful vibes in this thread y’all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

So with this basis you are clearly positioning  yourself very steadfastly as a solo Yejin unnie fan and how are you a self proclamied shipper then?

In fact, why are there so many people that feels no one is ever good enough for SYJ? This is the second one since yesterday in this thread that’s saying HB is not good enough. 

Then who ever shall be the one?? 
Who are you or we to decide for her?? 

This whole dynamics is way off! There is no balance between the 2 anymore and it’s extremely sad. I feel bad for these 2. 

There are both HB fans & SYJ fans in this shipper thread whom support BinJin together. 

In any real life relationship there will almost never be a 50/50 balance.

So I don’t think one should dictate SYJ fans to have same admiration for HB or HB fans to have same admiration for SYJ as I don’t think this does work.

In Weibo, they still share many individual videos about SYJ or HB. Just as HB & SYJ support each other’s success!

It should be okay if HB fans do not offend SYJ and SYJ fans do not offend HB in this forum. So we all can ship together peacefully.

PS: I’m a SYJ fan & a BinJin shipper. 
While you are probably a HB fan & a BinJin shipper

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Y’all did not get this heated when people said Yejin didn’t like him as much as he likes her so I don’t know where this rage is coming from. If someone doubts any of their feelings just show content of them being clearly into each other and that’s it. There’s absolutely no need to accuse others for being trolls or not caring as much as you do. Relax. In my personal opinion, they both act a little different from the negotiation promo because they’ve known each other for over a year when they started shooting cloy, in the negotiation they were getting to know each other. They’re a lot more intimate in cloy so they are more lowkey and show their affection differently. In my opinion they are even more chaotic then they were before. Specially Yejin and they’ve gotten more touchy.

It’s a great time to remind everyone that until we get a confirmation from them this is all personal speculations and analysis. No one is 100% right until then. So let’s all relax. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, yoonseri97 said:

girl you lowkey overreacting with the whole unnie thing. it’s not bad to be a solo stan, if they are here they clearly like them together at some level. Just show them evidence that he didn’t seem distance and keep it moving. Let’s maintain peaceful vibes in this thread y’all.

and girl you are lowkey overreacting to my unnie thing. She is representing herself as a SYJ fan and if things goes awry she would always be remembered as one. I ain’t against solo fans. I welcome her and her concerns. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

Yeah I do recognise you from the old post @Ambivert so I was kinda surprised when you upset a few people in here. I am curious what are the things that you have observed that made you feel concerned too. Can you DM me please if you are not posting them here? Thanks!!!

Thanks .I didn't mean to upset anyone but I guess some are being way too protective since the thread was locked and sensitive so unable to differentiate between trolls and shopper with different perspective. I thought one can have healthy discussion but see how my each and every word was misinterpreted. The amount of dms I got how they understand me shows how shippers are scared to be open here. Because of some trolls real shoppers are hesitating.

Anyways peace. Let's get back to regular shipping. Sorry for upsetting some of you when I didn't mean to

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

and girl you are lowkey overreacting to my unnie thing. She is representing herself as a SYJ fan and if things goes awry she would always be remembered as one. I ain’t against solo fans. I welcome her and her concerns. 

Huh? I am a SYJ fan first too so what about it? Many people here got to know them as solos before they knew them together. If you go to the start of this thread people are saying things like “I don’t know much about X because I’m a stan of Y” so they made their fans get together, not the other way around. And you did not welcome her and it’s fine, just don’t react like this again. People have different opinions and concerns let’s all just talk it out and through it. We are all having fun here let’s not take it that seriously. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rosy said:

There are both HB fans & SYJ fans in this shipper thread whom support BinJin together. 

In any real life relationship there will almost never be a 50/50 balance.

So I don’t think one should dictate SYJ fans to have same admiration for HB or HB fans to have same admiration for SYJ as I don’t think this does work.

In Weibo, they still share many individual videos about SYJ or HB. Just as HB & SYJ support each other’s success!

It should be okay if HB fans do not offend SYJ and SYJ fans do not offend HB in this forum. So we all can ship together peacefully.

PS: I’m a SYJ fan & a BinJin shipper. 
While you are probably a HB fan & a BinJin shipper

girl I dictate nobody. Just as she can share her concerns and I can share my concerns that people might be lead to feel HB is not a good fit for her through misinterpretation and misconception. 

you just give a good point about the admiration. How can one have no admiration for the other person we are shipping if we want them to be together. 
I admire Son Ye Jin really 

I protect Yejin too in my earlier posts too when I had to appease livid press when no interview was granted to anyone but the Malaysian press didn’t I? And when people crying elsewhere over how she is not giving statements on her love life given the covid19 situation in that article as dictated by that author, I say something too. 

I am here because I like them to have a fruitful ending. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Hi there! I totally get why you would see that. In Nego promotions, he looked like a shy puppy always staring at her. And then when you get to the BTS on the first few months of filming, you would see him sometimes holding back a smile.

But I always took it as a sign of familiarity and being comfortable in a relationship to be able to joke around. 

Just a few examples:

1) in the BTS of episode 1 when they were kidding around with the director, she sayid "Am I right? Be honest with me. " and he replied with "Stop annoying me" even with a little shove. 

2) in the BTS of episode 6 in Mongolia, she places the blankets on him and said "I can't help touching you." and he jokingly removes her hands "Please go away" 

Idk it's like a joke between them. My bf jokingly does that too when I'm being too clingy :lol:

I'm not sure what changed but their actions in BTS changed once they were in the 2nd half of filming. I think it's because they realized that filming was almost over and they'd probably won't be able to work this close again, especially if they go public. Also again, this is EDITED BTS lol they showed only what was probably allowed. 

At their age, I don't think they would be the type to date around without having the end goal of marriage. From HB's prev interviews, i think he does date seriously. They have always stated that they want to get married by 40. For me, I think they are both really serious about this relationship. Feelings of being in ~love aside, realistically, it's hard to find someone you match with so well, and from my understanding, that is important in south korean culture. 

I have never shipped a real life couple that wasn't married before shipping them (like Emily-John Krasinski, Blake-Ryan Reynolds), since it's so hard to hardcore ship without security that they will really end up together, but these two are an exemption. Honestly, if we were just basing things on their interviews, BTS, yes i would ship them. But would I believe that 100% they were dating? Maybe not. Those sightings in LA and grocery pics are honestly a godsend, and the most definitive proof for me that they are seeing each other. 

I'd love to hear more thoughts from everyone :)

Hi thanks for providing me your opinion and welcoming my different not so positive perspective. This was the kind of healthy discussion I wanted. I wanted different options so that I can get rid of my concerns even if they sound lame. Your post did help me a lot so did @charray's.

Also kind request let's maintain healthy atmosphere and welcome different opinions that are eligible of discussions and not just call posts that are bit not in the favor or positive light a troll. It would be boring if we all agreed on the same thing here. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ambivert said:

I got trolled for something I perceived differently from the bts. I don't even want to imagine the horror of what all I will be called if I put more out here so I will just dm you. 

What bts? Is that something that we have not seen before? Or was it the one where he playfully shoved her?