[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, charray said:

Something to brighten our mood in the midst of all the depressing COVID news today.

My delulu mind when I see the picture below: B)

“We are close buddies hanging out together because our bosses are always together. So what can we do but to be close buddies...”

Who are they? Assistants of hb and syj?

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image

Hi fellow shipper/shopper, been a silent lurker all this time trying to read all 300+ pages . All I can say is that every relationship will fluctuate now and then..its not all sweet all the time especially when you work together in a project. So if some of you have doubts once in a while its ok and normal..but as a married woman myself what I can say is they are pretty much a couple and considering their age is like some of you said is in the stage of being comfortable with each other and they have much respect for each other. But then again we dont know exactly what their true relationships, we can only judge and sense from the interaction that they are more than friends. Lets just hope that they will find forever love in each other. Meanwhile this thread, CLOY and Bin Jin is really making my days brighter..

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Ambivert said:

Thanks for you kind words. 

This is nothing but pure speculation and don't click the spoiler button if you just want to see good things. I don't stand by this anymore thanks to some fellow shoppers helping me out and bringing me back to shipping binjin positively. Before I put under spoiler I will repeat this and say I'm not a troll check my old posts for confirmation

Reveal hidden contents

So it's nothing just like we all have been assuming how HB might be protecting yj unni because she isn't ready for marriage yet or haven't had public scandal so to protect her image HB is denying the rumours through his agency my K friend who ships another couple with me told me she thinks about it in the opposite way. What if it's hyun bin who is not ready for the marriage yet and gave me complete opposite interpretation of the bts. yj unni is at the age where she would want to marry as you know because of her woman cycle that is the reason why she might have cried in that I want to marry you-cloy bts. Then I felt there is a possibility that she might be correct and looked at the bts from that perspective and felt there were few moments where hb was being unnecessarily cautious not like TN HB. It's funny how I was completely fine before and sensible enough to understand that they are not at that lovey dovey stage so they can control themselves but since I was under the impression that HB might not be thinking of marriage I assumed that he is not  into her like he was during TN anymore. I know silly me but like I said I had my moment of weakness and shoppers with whom I had chat on dm pulled me out of it. So because of that I also assumed that VAST check your dm and all was hb's way of avoiding all the rumours. Now this is where I acted as solo yj unni fan instead of shipper I accept that  but I didn't mean any harm to hb. I also said yj unni likes hb a lot in my original post and I ship them hard because of that. As yj unni fan I can see she is happy with him so obviously I will ship her with hb. I like hb as an actor but got interested in him due to yj. My post got misinterpreted and I was called troll by few so I jumped into my defence. I didn't post all this because this was based purely on speculation that's why I just posted that HB is different in cloy or less passionate unlike in to to get everyone's opinions about the same. I wanted a healthy discussion but I guess it's sensitive time for everyone because the thread got locked before.

By the way my Korean friend told me that BinJin is like an open secret in the industry. Some reporters also knows about their real status. The Koreans also think they make a good couple but just wonder why they are not admitting. Now all we have to do is wait and pray desperately

I know you’ve been on this thread for quite a while so you’re no way a troller. Personally I rarely have doubts when it comes to binjin but I know not everyone is the same. Imo it’s totally fine to share your insecurities in this thread cuz we can help lessen the uneasiness you have. It’s not about spreading the negativity but boosting the positivity.

I’m not sure about what denial you were referring to under the spoiler cuz they’ve denied so many time, but I assume it’s the latest one with the allegation that they’d held hands under table. Regarding that denial, many people misunderstood that only hb’s agency denied, which was actually not the case. Syj’s side denied as well but the denial came later than hb’s. Therefore, your worry about hb likely to not have marriage in mind based on his denial is actually not valid. If the denial is considered as a factor for the unreadiness to progress their relationship to the next level, then it should be both of them, not just hb although imo it means nothing honestly. In fact, it’s not wise to admit anything right after the drama ends.

And some may question why their agencies did not only deny the hand holding part and leave out the dating part, well...they couldn’t. The journalists only use the hand holding rumor as an excuse to dwell on their dating rumor. Their agencies couldn’t just deny the first half and leave the second one up in the air so the advice here is that we should not think too much about the denials, it’s not like it was the first time it came up btw. 

And it’s said they have passed the honeymoon phase as they’re more comfortable now around each other, I agree. But is it just me or the way hb looks at her now, as we saw in swoon interview is still the same as nego promo? I and my friend, also a shipper always joked about how he stayed in honeymoon phase for too long :) 

btw I hope the answers from here have at least given you some reassurance to stay on this ship. We all have to wait and see if this ship will arrive to the destination we hope for, but it’d be better if we feel more joy and less anxiety while being on it. Shipping is supposed to be fun, not give you more stress along with all the things going on in the chaotic situation of the world right now. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, doolyfeels said:

I hate to compare couples but this was way too good not to share with you guys. CLEAR AS DAY ! :love:

Exactly! Like I said before, HB reacted to SYJ is the same with SHK. :wub: You can see the different how he reacted when press conv or BTS with his co star. He's too cute right? Can't even pretend the love that exist? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

@charray who are those guys in the photo?

In the photo that I posted earlier,  one on the left is staff/ assistant on Hyun Bin’s team and the one on the right is staff/ assistant on Son Ye Jin’s team, who accompanied them on their overseas filming in Switzerland and Mongolia. 

Below is IG of the staff/ assistant on Hyun Bin’s team. In the post below, you can see him together with Hyun Bin (the one in red shirt).

Below is the IG of the stylist of Son Ye Jin and you can see the staff / assistant of Son Ye Jin in the photo below with the rest of Son Ye Jin’s team. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

By the way my Korean friend told me that BinJin is like an open secret in the industry. Some reporters also knows about their real status. The Koreans also think they make a good couple but just wonder why they are not admitting. Now all we have to do is wait and pray desperately

Hugs to you! I know the thread has been crazy lately due to the lockdown, hence the sensitive reaction to any post that seems "less than positive". Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks so much for sharing the above insight from your korean friend, cuz they have more contacts within the country and industry, hence will have much better feel of what's happening to Binjin. We have seen a number of comments from other korean friends of members here, and every one of them say the same thing. That Binjin is an open secret. :D It really gives me a thrill and make my heart flutter, which is kinda silly isn't it, cuz we don't even know them personally LOL!! But I guess cuz we admire both of them, and think they are wonderful artistes and people, we wish for them to be happy together. I think that itself is awesome! Spread love and cheer, esp in these trying times.

2 hours ago, Cherry Rivas said:

I have been married for 11 years now and their story reminds me of my bestfriend...now husband. There was 1 scene in CLOY that my husband told me has reminded him of the days when we were not married. (He watches too). He said that scene when Capt Ri crossed the line in DMZ to kiss Seri reminded him of our then complicated story. He said that Im glad to see this scene and be reminded of the risk he took to tell me that he loves me. 11 years after, for him to identify himself with Capt Ri adds up to the heart flustering moments! :)

Awww, I just love it when members here share about their own love story and how much they can relate to CLOY or to Binjin's journey. SO heart-warming! I hope we will also see Binjin finally together forever, and in 10 years time we will still hear news of them lovingly together (I assume they will be totally out of sight since both are so super private! Maybe they may post the picture of a tomato plant and tangerine plant in one frame to appease us LOL).

Peace and love, everyone!! My country is now on Restricted Movement for 14 days, starting today. It's been stressful and worrying for everyone, so let's keep this thread happy and positive. Allow differences of opinions and give benefit of the doubt to everyone. I know we can be overprotective at times, and I have done the same myself, but let's cheer up and take things more lightly. #BINJINFOREVER and #INGROCERYWETRUST !

• Like 8
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, charray said:

@Ambivert

I agree with @Sibongile Kgoahla that Binjin have moved on from the honeymoon phase of their relationship to a more settled steady phase of their relationship where they are more comfortable with each other. 

I recalled a close girlfriend who used to complain to me about how her boyfriend always wanted to have her go to his house to spend time together but when she was actually at his house, he would go and do his own things like finishing his office work, play his computer games, watch his soccer and left her very much on her own to amuse herself like reading a book by herself and not actually spend time doing anything together with her. To him, that she is with him by his side is spending time together even if they are doing their own activities. He still likes to have her around him while he do his own stuff. It might seem like taking her for granted but it does not mean he does not love her. I think it is the way some guys  tend to operate in the more steady phase of the relationship. My friend took a while to understand and accept this because she thought they would be forever head over heels in love with each other and so would be be in the giddy honeymoon phase forever. But they are happily married for years now. 

So what you are seeing is just HB at the more steady phase of their relationship past the honeymoon phase where it would seem like that he is taking her for granted since he no longer needs to flirt and chase. But it does not mean he loves her any less just that the love will be manifested differently.

The fact that he had 3 public relationships that did not work out might have been taken against him unfairly and casted some doubts on whether he will ever settle down and if SYJ will be the lucky one to able to get him to the altar finally. 

For me, the vibes that I am getting is that this is the real deal for both HB and SYJ and HB is serious about this relationship and so is SYJ. 

A very keen observation. My friend showed me a yt vid of their interview and I asked why HB keeps looking at SYB. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charray said:

Something to brighten our mood in the midst of all the depressing COVID news today.

My delulu mind when I see the picture below: B)

“We are close buddies hanging out together because our bosses are always together. So what can we do but to be close buddies...”

OMG!! That's so funny! And also the other pictures you posted of these two together LOL!! Binjin in romance and their team in Bromance. It's really nice to know they are friends too cuz it means they contact/ communicate often cuz of their bosses. Also they must have known each other at least since TN filming days so no wonder they seem close.

1 hour ago, Nath.SWN said:

I finished TN right now and HOW can two people have so much chemistry in an action movie, when they're not even a couple??????

all their scenes I was WHAT THE F*** IS THAT? :love:
I'm really impressed, really!!!!

PLEASE I need a fanfic with an alternative ending that they go out for a drink. B)THANKS! (Lol) 

My exact same thots! They are supposed to be enemies but their chemistry, even over screen monitors, is SIZZLING HOT!! Of course, HB's character was also flirting a lot with SYJ's character, in a teasing/ joking way. So sexy!

2 hours ago, elabanana said:

*delurking mode*

I just want to share a cute video from twitter above.

Amidst the lockdown in my country, this thread has been a happy place to do some fun reading and admire BinJin. So thanks guys...:lol:

I am not married yet nor have/had any relationship (I am just about the age of Geum Eun-Dong lol). But I am so invested in this ship I forgot how bitter I am in Romance stories (I usually like detective/thriller/murder kdramas lol). There is just something between these two that catches my attention. Talk about too much chemistry, hot chemistry. :D 

About them dating in real life, I do believe that they are in a relationship, a serious one. This is just my opinion. Btw, My parents do grocery shopping all the time, just the two of them. So I asked my mom about whether "close friends" does really grocery shopping... She said "yes" but then I showed her the picture of binjin: "Oh they are a couple. I thought it is between female friends you're asking about."   ...and The conversation goes on about me fangirling. :sweatingbullets:

Edit: the video had been shared already. I did not notice. Sorry.

Welcome to the forum!! And it's OK to repost cuz I am more than happy to watch it TWICE! 

I was really curious what she said to HB cuz I have seen this scene many times through repeated FMVs, videos of the same promo event. This is the first time I saw the interpretation of what was said. So some of the fans can read SYJ"s lips? Impressive! And HB really look like he won the lottery - he was SO PLEASED that YJ paid attention to him, LOL!

1 hour ago, Kind&Sweet Kisses said:

Anyone pls translate this, im curious what it means. 

If I am not mistaken, based on Google Translate, the OP was saying it was the same bodyguard that was with HB at the airport, who opened the door for SYJ at the CLOY wrap-up party (he also opened HB"s door). We actually raised it up here in Soompo forum much earlier, but decided not to over discuss this as don't want media to lurk in here and post as news. Which may end up an inconvenience to Binjin, and force them to post denials again. Plus this is all speculation cuz the bodyguard could be from an agency and used by different actors/ actresses and production teams.

51 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

We all have to wait and see if this ship will arrive to the destination we hope for, but it’d be better if we feel more joy and less anxiety while being on it. Shipping is supposed to be fun, not give you more stress along with all the things going on in the chaotic situation of the world right now. 

Love what you said "FEEL MORE JOY and LESS ANXIETY". That's the way to approach shipping, let it be fun. Hope for the best but prepare for the worse, and don't take it too seriously.

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

I hate to compare couples but this was way too good not to share with you guys. CLEAR AS DAY ! :love:

I saw this video earlier and hesitated to post it here since it has another couple. But yes, my heart fluttered at yet another possible proof of HB in love. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, yoonseri97 said:

(Sometimes I’m fully convinced we will only know she’s married when her first born has a child or something dksjdkd (let’s hope not omg)) 

Lol im gonna have nightmares of a 5 year drought followed by an announcement that their first born just entered kindergarten :lol:

The lack of anything would be so much easier if I didn't care so much about them ugh why did I start this

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

Edited to add: As for SYJ, an example could be the video that was recently shared about telling him not to put close to his mouth the microphone LOL ... That’s showing her interest in small things regarding HB hehehe

All the above is really important in a good and long lasting relationship. :heart:

OMGG I didn’t notice this before until you pointed it out and @elabanana posted the video with the explanation!!! Truly telling sign, if you ask me. Binnie didn’t have to smile that wide and THAT happily just because someone noticed his gesture with the mic and reminded him about it (but he did, silly Binnie!) :lol::wub:

Just popped in to say thank you so much everyone for contributing to a happy, positive safe space here from the scary, depressing outside world. I (like many of you I guess) am self-isolating and working from home, I live alone so there’s no one to talk to, and every time I go on social media everything is depressing — except for anything BinJin related! So let’s strive to keep the happy and positive environment here, be supportive of each other, and just stay safe and healthy! I’m sure that’s what Binnie oppa and Jinnie unni would want from us too :)

MV5BZjI3M2Q3ZWEtNzJmYi00M2M5LWFmM2EtOTIz

• Like 12
  • Love 9

Thanks @flailingfangirl for sharing your perspective.

Throwing everything out of the window that I heard from third person. I think first yj had crush on hb. Hb was in relationship during TN so nothing much really happened they were just good friends. 

@Ambivert I reacted before after @hma .75 posted a great FMV below and if you go to to part 0:50 to 1:15 and these are TN's filming, the gazes and stares of HB are sparkling already, and these gazes and and the way he looked validated my guts that HB has strong attraction to SYJ, these are realities that happens sometimes even if you are attached to someone. So I guess it's not only SYJ (as you said who has attracted to HB too at that time) but both of them are totally have MUTUAL ATTRACTION

Sharing another link of how both SYJ and HB's actions - https://hernorm.com/signs-of-unspoken-mutual-attraction/

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Hi there,  this page is moving very fast .. in fact I notice everyday there are some comments. 

looks like this is a very hot couple that everyone is shipping!!

Well, I realised through re-watching CLOY kissing scenes. Both HB and SYJ  were very stiff and careful

during those kissing scenes. This is not the usual practice for both , judging from their many past kissing 

scenes with other actors and actress. HB had long known for being a good KISSER  - in his past movie 

and dramas. and  SYJ had also been generous is giving passionate kisses...  Those kisses onscreen 

during CLOY had somehow been abit reserved :)

They looked to be very gentle and tender kisses.

Don't know why ? Could it be  - Both are very cautious that the whole world are watching them ?

or well.. the sweetness in Gentle Kisses ?

a show of respect and care in it - definitely :) 

Maybe its after all the rumours and speculation about dating that made them very reserve again especially we can

see it during the CLOY Prescon.. Especially for SJY. Probably she prefer to keep all personal life secret and HB

being Gentleman, will definitely comply.

If that's the case  - we definitely should continue giving them the Privacy and wait for GOOD NEWS 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

LOL I have to say this but @Ambivert when I see the word “deeper” in one of your post, I legit for a moment flashed through a pervy thought! The thought of them going anymore “deeper” is just so .....engrossing lol 

the twins will come soon right at next stage of going anymore deeper? I think I am sleep deprived 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 14

50 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

But is it just me or the way hb looks at her now, as we saw in swoon interview is still the same as nego promo? I and my friend, also a shipper always joked about how he stayed in honeymoon phase for too long :) 

Same here. His gaze is one of the thing that keeps me on this ship besides grocery pics and many more little things ^^. Despite only seeing the way he looks at her through the screen, I can feel my heart goes boom boom LOL.

One thing I have observed from YJ side (I saw some of you guys have pointed this out a long time ago) is even though she is bubbly and outgoing with everyone, I can see her being more gentle, sometimes shy and more feminine when she's with HB (tell me I'm not alone~). For example: the TVN interview where she was wearing the hot pink sweater (she asked him to help her with the acrostic poem), or when HB made mistakes in the rings exchange scene (she jokingly scolded him but her smile is always on her face while looking at him :blush:). 

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1