[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oooh I think I just saw something (I don’t know how to put links etc here so you guys can do it better than I do) but HB is filming a CF/doing a photoshoot for Mediheal?

And Yejin sent a food truck to Kim Hye Soo who’s shooting Hyena (am watching this one) now.

All I can say is... the hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of BinJinnnnnn...

(Am just happy that both are alive and well.)

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Reading those 2 articles... well, uri Bin 'Jin is very obvious. :lol:

Like the NIS Agent said, it is as clear as a day that we don''t need psychology review on it. 

BTW........

Spoiler

Do you wanna me to come out with a plot in my fanfic on the number 7 of this article ? 

7. Your sex life is off the hook.

Coz I can help us with 'the' imagination. :lol::lol::lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Because I had so much fun reading this article and remembering all the promo and BTS videos of Binjin which reminds me of HB's actions towards YJ, want to repost these 15 tell-tale signs of "Hyun Bin-in-love"  with examples (I am not too good with posting videos/ pictures and too lazy to search the link, so just words for now) :

Read the full article here - I've only extracted the sub headlines. :D

https://hackspirit.com/15-undeniable-signs-a-man-is-falling-in-love/

15 undeniable signs a man is falling in love

by Lachlan BrownDecember 18, 2019, 10:32 am

It’s no secret that men aren’t always forthcoming with their feelings for women.

A lot of times, guys are afraid they are going to scare a girl off if they make a declaration of love too soon.

That being said, sometimes they don’t even realize how hard they have fallen until sometimes it’s almost too late – Enter romantic comedy with dramatic kissing scene at the end, just in time for a fairy-tale ending.

It might seem far-fetched to wind up in a situation like that, but it does happen. Guys don’t always know they are in love – and that’s the truth.

If you want to know what’s going on and you can’t wait for him to catch up to his feelings, here are some secret signs to look for in his behavior.

1. He’s a perfect gentleman.

It's pretty obvious throughout TN promo: 

- HB gesturing to SYJ to cover her legs before sitting down

- HB waiting for SYJ before she boarded the bus,

- noticing the cables on the floor all the time and always putting them away so SYJ doesn't trip on it

- putting away her water bottle, getting the mic for her on her seat

etc etc etc etc.....list is endless

During CLOY shooting/ BTS

- waiting for YJ at the airport for Mongolia flight

- polite hands when catching her during both paragliding scenes

- taking off fake snow from her hair

etc etc etc....please add more if you recall 

AND....pushing the grocery cart at Ralph's in LA, while she walks around leisurely and chooses the items.

- I have seen many times where the lady is the one pushing the cart (esp married couples LOL) and the guy (usually husband) walk around. LOL! So HB pushing the cart is really very gentlemanly

2. He loves how weird you are.

I love this sign!! HB is ALWAYS laughing his head off whenever SYJ goes on her silly actions

- when she tried singing during one TN promo (where there was no power) and HB was laughing at the side

- when they were with their staff and YJ did all the funny actions while HB just got shy and just laughed

- when YJ read her compliment to HB during the SWOON video, and he was just laughing at her wit and cheekiness

- when he joined in all of YJ's filter insta stories and videos

3. His body language is all off.

Hmmm, this one's a bit tougher. I guess all the times he was so physically close to YJ during TN promo and even did funny actions for YJ's Insta videos during TN promo

- Or when during the final paragliding scene BTS where he swung her around?

4. He gives you all of his attention.

Need I say more?  Thousands of pictures of videos where HB was just staring at YJ while she talks, and she even had to nudge him to get him to take his eyes off her and look at the camera LOL!!

- Also he notices everything she does during their promo event and makes sure she is safe and well-taken care of.

5. His smile says it all.

Again, need I say more? Have we seen HB smiles SO MUCH and SO OPENLY with any of his other female co-stars. Or even his male co-stars? Plus his smile has become so cheeky and super happy since he met SYJ.

6. He can’t sit still.

Hmmm, now which example is good for this? I guess when he keeps moving SYJ around and takes her place on stage? Or when he skipped towards her during one of the TN stage event LOL!!

7. Your sex life is off the hook.

Now this one, only Binjin will know. WINK WINK

8. He wants to protect you.

Need I say more? HB is YJ's bodyguard, both in Reel and Real life. Please proceed to watch all the TN promo stage events and CLOY BTS

9. He’s not afraid to be himself.

Isn't it clear? HB has never let himself loose so much before (in front of the camera), except when he's with SYJ.

10. He takes you home.

If our guess is correct and they are on the verge of marriage, then for sure they would have been each other's house and have even met each other's parents. Pray hard!

11. He only has eyes for you.

Please refer to SIGN 4.

12. He introduces you to the special people in his life.

Remember that fan report of HB with SYJ and his marine senior (who's his good friend). BIG CLUE!!

13. He doesn’t stop talking about you to other people.

Though we don't know if HB talks about SYJ to all his friends and family, but for sure he is always mentioning SYJ during interviews (Esquire) and also whenever the MC ask why we should watch the show (it's always SYJ!)

14. He can forgive and forget.

For this we don't have as clear clues since it's only HB and SYJ who would know. But I must say he "forgave" her quite fast during the SWOON Compliment video after he "accuses" her for Scam LOL! And said where is her sincerity. But as soon as she explained the last line is her sincere wish (can't recall the line), he immediately says OK and forgave the "scam". LOL

15. He talks about the future with you in it

Could it be that BTS scene in CLOY where he talked about growing old together and SYJ cried? Only they would know. :D

Hope you've enjoyed my rambling and it has given you some cheer! Please feel free to add-in more CLUES! And will be great if we can do one the other way around ie. SYJ clues of her attraction to HB. :D

I like your analysis :wub: that the function of this forum right to analyse our fav couple? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ktp-syj said:

@TotoroSY

Episode 46 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/117860/All-the-Butlers-2018

Episode 47 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/118666/All-the-Butlers-2018

It's in HD and no ADS if you sign-up as premium member and you have i think 7 days trial, I signed up for it because of HB and SYJ movies are there too. I end up subscribing since 7 days are too short but you can cancel anytime.

Thanks very much!! My entertainment for tonight!

Guys friendly reminder, when you are quoting a long post, please cut the post and make it short. Just highlight to which statement you want to comment. This is Soompi Rules. 

to newbies, or who just joined please read the soompi forum rules. 

thanks... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oooh I think I just saw something (I don’t know how to put links etc here so you guys can do it better than I do) but HB is filming a CF/doing a photoshoot for Mediheal?

And Yejin sent a food truck to Kim Hye Soo who’s shooting Hyena (am watching this one) now.

All I can say is... the hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of BinJinnnnnn...

(Am just happy that both are alive and well.)

Hi...any shoppers who have the link? Would really want to watch these..thankss

Pls translate this:

미친 손예진 멘트봐 멋지고 귀엽고 혼자 다 한대 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 손예진 김혜수 스윗한 사람들끼리 서로 커피차도 보내주고

Rainbow

Sparkling heart

Smiling face with smiling eyes

옳은 친목이야

Smiling face with 3 hearts

ㅁㅊㄷ ㅁㅊㅇ 언니들한테 사랑받는 우리 사랑둥

@PickyPrincess They translated YJ's message on the foodtruck sent to support actress Kim Hyesoo and updated about HB's CF filming. They are also happy about the fact that both were coincidentally active today. ^^ 

So there is no DVD cut? I wonder why :bawling: 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

the universe is so unfair to cloy fans :tears: the highest rated series for TVN and worldwide fame (i dont think ive talked to anyone who doesnt know what cloy is), and they can't even give a director's cut dvd :tears::tears: i feel like we've been robbed of so many fandom things lol seriously just postpone production, dont cancel

• Like 2
  • Sad 12
  • Love 2

Can’t we just ask for new content from cloy?? Fans from all around the world were  waiting for the dvd. Crash landing on you is definitely an iconic drama and the viewers did a good job to make it 2nd most watched cable drama. They deserve to be rewarded with some kind of content. I am new to the kdrama world but usually after a drama so popular ends, don’t fans get a special episode or special BTS, interviews??? I want so much to see binjin together again and just rewatching cloy and their previous interviews isn’t helping. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, charray said:

In the photo that I posted earlier,  one on the left is staff/ assistant on Hyun Bin’s team and the one on the right is staff/ assistant on Son Ye Jin’s team, who accompanied them on their overseas filming in Switzerland and Mongolia. 

I wonder why their staff was not with them in the airport lounge with HB and SYJ heading to Switz. Or heading to Mongolia (ok one was but not in the vicinity of THAT pic) ... they must like their alone time :wub:.

• Like 3