[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

Can you imagine a guy that focused looking to see whether she might be tripped over a cable or might accidentally sit down on her microphone if he’s not in l*ve...? :phew:;)

Plus there is no mistaking that aura. Hyun Bin is practically glowing.  That love emanating from him is so strong that we can all feel it. Its those dang happy hormones hahaha.  Dude is so relaxed, giddy, smiling like crazy, and his expressions reflect his feelings. Let’s not forget those loving glances/ stares. :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 9

52 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

I ship them hard. I think Ye Jin unni likes hb a lot but hb doesn't seem serious about her. I know they are dating #InGroceryWeTrust but #InHyunBinIAmYetToTrust. I don't want to reveal the reasons here. There are few things that hb made me feel concerned about. My Korean friend shed me some light about few things. Anyways, I hope hb doesn't waste ye jin unni's time if he doesn't want to get married. 

Hide contents

Because of lockdown I had plenty of time and I watched every bts and interview. HB showed all the effort to win her and now that he has won her I have a feeling that he is taking her for granted. Just my observation based on cloy bts. I don't see same passion in his eyes for ye jin unni like I saw in negotiation promo.  

Hi team 

I don't want to offend anyone but in a relationship there's a honeymoon phase and after that it's the couple leaving their real life. 

You can't judge hyun bin by behind scenes. Their relationship has taken another level, they are comfortable with each that's why we see a lot of teasing. 

I'm a binjin shipper i love them both. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

8 hours ago, Haarik said:

Can you tell me whether the last kiss in the last episode of Crash Landing on You is an adlib by them???

I read like that somewhere in instagram post. I don't know whether it is true or not

It is not. In the behind the scene they are discussing their positions and the director is telling him how they will do it. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watch this FMV, plenty of recent (CLOY BTS) moments overload with warmth and sweetness. Clear as day.:heart:

TBH, they have gifted us many sweet moments (BTS and interviews), enough for us to see that they are blessed with a beautiful relationship (let’s call it “close friendship” as they want for now hehehe).

Personally, I will wait patiently and continue rewatching... all these moments are already a precious sighting . And let’s respect their privacy, they are people with feelings, they need privacy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Hi team 

I don't want to offend anyone but in a relationship there's a honeymoon phase and after that it's the couple leaving their real life. 

You can't judge hyun bin by behind scenes. Their relationship has taken another level, they are comfortable with each that's why we see a lot of teasing. 

I'm a binjin shipper i love them both. 

Hi first of all thanks for not name calling me unlike few here.  And I agree with your point I looked at his action with this pov too but still I'm bit worried. I would like to mention it here to have more opinions but since everyone here just wants to hear the same and most importantly just things that will sail their boat I'm afraid to mention it here. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

@Ambivert

Can you kindly shed some light as to why you have concerns from HB'S side??

I am interested to know what your Korean friend has to say because from my perspective I thought HB was being himself in the BTS (he obviously had his serious moment's, I mean you can't be playful all the time, right?) 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I won’t call you a troll in fact I find your arguments interesting so we can all talk things out. 
But first things first, can we at least see that equilibrium on your salutations for them respectively, because you address SYJ as Yejin unnie twice in this post and only address HB as HB when they are clearly the same age, if she is unnie then he is oppa to you, right?  So with this basis you are clearly positioning  yourself very steadfastly as a solo Yejin unnie fan and how are you a self proclamied shipper then?
And if you have so much resentment against HB, how can your Yejin unnie ever find happiness if he is the one that she fancy but her fans don’t? 
And how can anyone be good enough for your Yejin unnie then if all fans don’t like the someone she likes? 

If you truly love your Yejin unnie, it’s her happiness that count and not the fans. You love who she loves. Period 

I relate to yj unni on a personal level so the unni. Hyun Bin I respect him as an entertainer and also a fan of his acting. Like some started liking Binjin because of cloy my interest in hb grew because of yj unni. Before Binjin for me hb was just a good actor. I like his acting. I'm a shipper because I can see how happy they both are together. But does that mean I shouldn't be concerned? If some actions can turn you into a shipper then there are also some actions that may make you question the otherwise. 

I also said I ship them hard why would I say that if I have so much resentment against hb. I also said I know she likes him a lot. One of the main reasons why I'm a shipper. I never said I don't like hb. I just said I had few concerns. Because I just observed or perceived something which many may have not. Even if they have I'm pretty sure no one is putting it out here because they don't want to disturb the dynamics of the forum. 

Again I repeat I'm a shopper. CHECK MY OLD POSTS if in doubt. But I have some concerns regarding future so made that post but I can see there's no welcoming for different observations which are not in favor of ship so I won't post anything like that anymore. 

My only intention with that post was to have everyone's opinions but clearly that wasn't received well so now I have learnt my lesson and will just go back to being a lurker. Last thing I expected was to be called a troll. I may not post regularly but I think I was one of the few who stood to protect this thread when it was being infected with real trolls.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

I relate to yj unni on a personal level so the unni. Hyun Bin I respect him as an entertainer and also a fan of his acting. Like some started liking Binjin because of cloy my interest in hb grew because of yj unni. Before Binjin for me hb was just a good actor. I like his acting. I'm a shipper because I can see how happy they both are together. But does that mean I shouldn't be concerned? If some actions can turn you into a shipper then there are also some actions that may make you question the otherwise. 

I also said I ship them hard why would I say that if I have so much resentment against hb. I also said I know she likes him a lot. One of the main reasons why I'm a shipper. I never said I don't like hb. I just said I had few concerns. Because I just observed or perceived something which many may have not. Even if they have I'm pretty sure no one is putting it out here because they don't want to disturb the dynamics of the forum. 

Again I repeat I'm a shopper. CHECK MY OLD POSTS if in doubt. But I have some concerns regarding future so made that post but I can see there's no welcoming for different observations which are not in favor of ship so I won't post anything like that anymore. 

I welcome you and your concerns! Only if you could talk with clear basis on your concerns on Hyun Bin. 

do you realise that your post has resentment towards the actor Hyun Bin? Of course you never said you don’t like HB but you don’t relate to him on a personal level like you relate to your Yejin unnie. 

and let us all hear your observations and perceptions then? Why is he not good enough then? 

I never ever did call you a troll just to be on file. 

and I mean it when I say let’s talk things out.
Let’s really all of us set the record straight. This is not fighting 

• Like 16
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

What are these concerns? Just curious. 

13 hours ago, N V said:

It means "let's cheer up a little more" ^^ 

You can check @binsshi account on twitter, their Kor-Eng translation is very good and on point imo. 

I miss Binjin, too. T.T 

I think Syj meant the covid19 problem in kor esp in daegu where her parents are ss gloomy days. Btw, ever wonder of the color of the plant given? Orange is syj's favorite color just like the color of her chair in her sala when the master of the house team visited her home? Hmmm orange color means fiery love. IG comment of syj to her bestfriend " are you ready for spring?" is very meaningful. I hope it is something about walking down the aisle thing? Huhuhu. Pls do

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Yeah I do recognise you from the old post @Ambivert so I was kinda surprised when you upset a few people in here. I am curious what are the things that you have observed that made you feel concerned too. Can you DM me please if you are not posting them here? Thanks!!!

• Like 3

I agree with @Chewy, just write what is you so concern about @Ambivert. Many will give answers and observations. We have a bunch of ninjas n detectives here.

The more you are beating around the bush with your post, the more you look like a non-fan of HB. You said you are a shipper and ship them hard but on the next line you are contradict yourself. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I welcome you and your concerns! Only if you could talk with clear basis on your concerns on Hyun Bin. 

do you realise that your post has resentment towards the actor Hyun Bin? Of course you never said you don’t like HB but you don’t relate to him on a personal level like you relate to your Yejin unnie. 

and let us all hear your observations and perceptions then? Why is he not good enough then? 

I never ever did call you a troll just to be on file 

I'm saying it again I never said that he is not good enough for her. There was this one concern I put it in the spoiler tag and one fellow shipper was kind enough to reply to me with her opinion. But the other concerns may offend some shoppers and fans so that's why I didn't reveal like I mentioned in my main post. I got trolled for something I perceived differently from the bts. I don't even want to imagine the horror of what all I will be called if I put more out here so I will just dm you.