[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Oh my.. no DVD? Maybe they had to delay it later or something. It’s too big of a drama not to have a DVD for. I mean, the demand is there, maybe they couldn’t sort the logistics and staffing and production line for it? And the Covid situation is not helping either? Something like that.

• Sad 1

UGHHH I agree with everyone here, so upsetting to hear that. Of course things are really difficult right now, and there are more priorities for us to think of but I can’t help but think like could we not have this one little thing to cheer us up in such tumultuous times? To cancel it altogether is so disheartening. They could at least postpone it or even attempt what everyone’s trying to do right now which is WORK FROM HOME. I mean surely they can record audios or whatever not in separate rooms wherever they are, or WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! Come on :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

16 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oh my.. no DVD? Maybe they had to delay it later or something. It’s too big of a drama not to have a DVD for. I mean, the demand is there, maybe they couldn’t sort the logistics and staffing and production line for it? And the Covid situation is not helping either? Something like that.

Since morning,i did not open this forum coz of taking care of my baby,.i didn't know about thiS DVD? can u cite or give a little details about this..thanks.

#ingrocerywetrust

6 hours ago, ncly said:

How is it possible that those never slipped off their mouths accidentally while they're doing interviews/at filming places (I know they're professional and probably very carefully of this, but still....people miscall each other sometimes, don't we?) :)) 

LOL after watching CLOY interviews, I get the feeling that she lovingly call him «ajusshi» and « oppa » hahaha :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

rejoining soompi forum because i got THIS VIRUS AND ADDICTED CLOY/RIRI COUPLE VIRUS

lol i forgot already my main account in soompi soo i register again

please update me if they are dating xD

are they both single right 

can i some couple selcas of them

Edited by HannahFluffy
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I just watched this video and OMG, so much gold in there!! I especially love the part of GHJ telling the Master in the house cast over the phone about SYJ's character and that was SO REVEALING and so much of insight about her from her very good friend. And love how the video editor added in scenes of SYJ displaying each of her personality as GHJ explained it. SO GOOD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=TkcgthXSdwU&feature=emb_title

I extracted what GHJ said about SYJ (starts at 5:19) :

1) She becomes competitive when it comes to games.

- she's the Queen of Games. For her, she must win

2) She is amazing at taking initiatives

3) She is stronger than everyone else and never gets tired

4) For her, honesty is very important. So, for example, if she catches you exaggerating, she will scold you

One more interesting info in the video (during the Kakaotalk segment for CLOY press event) :

- SYJ eats a lot (she was spotted eating at a tent during a film festival, and the fan said she looks so beautiful and that she ate a lot). SYJ admitted it LOL

- Then they showed HB with his Confidential Assignment co-star and he said HB is really good at grilling meat during their BBQ team dinner. Then HB said he loves to cook

BINJIN MATCH POINT!!

P.S. Anyone has the link the SYJ's appearance on Master in the House esp the part where GHJ was talking about her to the cast? I saw a few videos here and there but not the full version.

You can check Ep 46 and 47 in Viu. Good translation. All of it are true. One thig to add, YJ keeps her promises well according to her friend in Masters interview :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

15 undeniable signs a man is falling in love

Love your analysis ❤. I'd add point 12, YJ has already met HB's close business partner of VAST - took pic with him as someone mentioned in some previous pages, and also took picture with this guy's son as well (a baby boy weared purple shirt - I bet all of us saw that pic already) when they joined TN promotion at 22 Sept. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone who just sent the link 'All the butler' I'm thanked a lot. I'm just done watched it. 

No wonder SYJ body is so good right, she did pilates, like Hollywood actress. Small but sexy ? and SYJ totally Alpha Female, she  was so serious when doing anything even the game.

Anyway, If "All the butler" is aired on 2018, that's meant SYJ and HB already meet right? So, if TN first reading script was on the midst of 2017, until now it almost 3 years they are become closed friend. I'm just wondering here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

I wonder why their staff was not with them in the airport lounge with HB and SYJ heading to Switz. Or heading to Mongolia (ok one was but not in the vicinity of THAT pic) ... they must like their alone time :wub:.

According to the fan’s account, they were sitting at the business class lounge when she met them. I guess because their staff flew economy so they couldn’t come with them to the lounge and binjin was left alone for a while.

I wondered if they sit next to each other on the plane. My friend had a theory that although they didn’t come to the airport at the same time for the mongolia trip, they checked in at the same time to sit next to each other as one of the airline officer can be seen opening the seating chart LOL. Maybe it’s a delusional though but who knows.

89A8662B-414B-4D0B-BBD1-D570F63ECD39.png

btw finally we can see a glimpse of them in real life after cloy. Miss them 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

HB's looks a bit slimmer

He was sick during last days of CLOY :sleepy:. I am so glad to see him again at least in a glimpse. 

First we had some signs from SYJ and now from HB... I am happy and relieved to see them :blush:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I just watched this video and OMG, so much gold in there!! I especially love the part of GHJ telling the Master in the house cast over the phone about SYJ's character and that was SO REVEALING and so much of insight about her from her very good friend. And love how the video editor added in scenes of SYJ displaying each of her personality as GHJ explained it. SO GOOD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=TkcgthXSdwU&feature=emb_title

I extracted what GHJ said about SYJ (starts at 5:19) :

1) She becomes competitive when it comes to games.

- she's the Queen of Games. For her, she must win

2) She is amazing at taking initiatives

3) She is stronger than everyone else and never gets tired

4) For her, honesty is very important. So, for example, if she catches you exaggerating, she will scold you

One more interesting info in the video (during the Kakaotalk segment for CLOY press event) :

- SYJ eats a lot (she was spotted eating at a tent during a film festival, and the fan said she looks so beautiful and that she ate a lot). SYJ admitted it LOL

- Then they showed HB with his Confidential Assignment co-star and he said HB is really good at grilling meat during their BBQ team dinner. Then HB said he loves to cook

BINJIN MATCH POINT!!

P.S. Anyone has the link the SYJ's appearance on Master in the House esp the part where GHJ was talking about her to the cast? I saw a few videos here and there but not the full version.

Google search master in the house eps..46 and 47

5 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

:blush:

It's in HD and no ADS if you sign-up as premium member and you have i think 7 days trial, I signed up for it because of HB and SYJ movies are there too. I end up subscribing since 7 days are too short but you can cancel anytime.

Thank you for the link...:blush:

• Love 1

What if the orange lemon plant was not a white day present BUT an aniversary present (assuming is from HB)

i beleive that they were together before TN promo (maybe from the reshoot of TN-);):D:wub: 

also how long on average couples are together before the go grocery shopping?

No dvd blu ray??hmmm i really dont want to say fishy. :huh:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, sussieh said:

He was sick during last days of CLOY :sleepy:. I am so glad to see him again at least in a glimpse. 

First we had some signs from SYJ and now from HB... I am happy and relieved to see them :blush:

It seems that they plan for coming back at the same time, exactly one month after CLOY. And now seeing each of them appears individually I immediately think about their other half. Waiting for more BinJin contents~~

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

It seems that they plan for coming back at the same time, exactly one month after CLOY. And now seeing each of them appears individually I immediately think about their other half.

They seem to be naturally coordinated even in small things... chemistry in all of its shapes. They are in tune in every way, right? :heart: AWW these two! I wish them all the best and that they stay healthy! 

• Like 5
  • Love 9