[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi all! I’m a lurker for sometime and decided to join in the shipper fun!! So many moments that make me go :wub:.  And Everyday I wake up, I check this forum and other Ksites, hoping there’s a dating/marriage confirmation from them. I think I’m crazy :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys,

At the end of the day, it’s actually BinJin business. We shoppers only ship them because we love them both. But how their relationship turns out, it’s not up to us so take it easy guys. I think everyone entitled to their own opinion. Let’s hear each other out and see the differences. We can agree or disagree but let’s be kind to each other. It will make the thread more interesting when someone shows different aspects and we can all discuss and learn more. Lets lighten the mood and don’t take things too seriously. I’m interested in what Ambivert have to say. Ambivert, if you could, pls post it here. Thank you! :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

@PepperHahaha I agree! Clear as day. I enjoyed reading this article. While I was reading each sign, I easily recalled the moments when HB showed it for each one of the signs (except number 7 of course LOL).

@ktp-syj thanks for sharing the link! You gave us another happy pill for these tumultuous days.

@groceryshopper LOL You know, I kinda preferred how Director-nim decided to show the kissing scenes. My heart was not prepared for more spicy scenes, I got shy just by watching their kisses with the zoom out, like an intruder. LOL

42 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

Sometimes I think Pd did us a favour by not giving proper camera angles. It's like he knew we won't be able to survive the hotness. 

@Ambivert LOL Indeed. And btw, I think that he could be also a shipper hahaha sometimes we can hear him laughing or watch him smiling shyly in BTS LOL. His face is my face every time I am rewatching their moments hahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

TBH, this forum has been my safe haven in this chaotic and pandemic era. I check this forum first thing in the morning so I can start my day with full of love, instead of the Covid news.  HB and SYJ, and you guys have been helping me a lot to maintain sanity. So thank you ALL, and stay shipping!!!! <3

• Like 7
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

Yes How can I get that Vogue. But in Korean Language I guess. :D (suddenly I remember that I can't speak Korean)

Me too! It's okay even if it's in Korean. My cousin is half-Korean and full-time BINJIN. She can translate it for us :) It's been days since we are looking for the Vogue magazine featuring Binjin to see if there is an interview that we can read. We love reading about BinJin these days since the drought is real :)

What is everyone else doing to cope with the drought? :)

- I have finished watching CLOY

- I have finished watching all behind the scenes of CLOY (This is more sweeter for me :) I wonder how many were edited out and left for editor's eyes only hehe)

- I have finished watching all BINJIN fan made videos featuring the interviews, pictures, behind the scenes of BinJin

- I have finished watching all stand alone press con and tv features 

- I have finished watching The Negotiation and few other projects of the two

- I have finished reading published articles from trusted sources

- I have finished reading all entries in Instagram

Things I do continously until the there is new content:

- Repeat 7371x all that is mentioned above

- Read this thread first thing in the morning and last thing before I sleep (Whatever the time is)

- Scroll BinJin accounts Twitter

- Scroll BinJin accounts in FB 

- Scroll BinJin accounts in IG

- Watch Youtube Binjin contents repeatedly until I fall asleep

I do this because I get anxious about the whle world situation. Reading and watching BinJin content gives me peace. If the ship sakls smoothly, I promised my friends to treat them in a Korean Dinner. If not, I will cry of course but I wont kill the peace of others by telling them self-made other-direction assumptions. :) I will wait and pray desperately until the next new trusted content is posted. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Hi guys,

At the end of the day, it’s actually BinJin business. We shoppers only ship them because we love them both. But how their relationship turns out, it’s not up to us so take it easy guys. I think everyone entitled to their own opinion. Let’s hear each other out and see the differences. We can agree or disagree but let’s be kind to each other. It will make the thread more interesting when someone showed different aspects and we can all discuss and learn more. Lets lighten the mood and don’t take things too seriously. I’m interested in what Ambivert have to say. Ambivert, if you could, pls post it here. Thank you! :heart:

Thanks for you kind words. 

This is nothing but pure speculation and don't click the spoiler button if you just want to see good things. I don't stand by this anymore thanks to some fellow shoppers helping me out and bringing me back to shipping binjin positively. Before I put under spoiler I will repeat this and say I'm not a troll check my old posts for confirmation

Spoiler

So it's nothing just like we all have been assuming how HB might be protecting yj unni because she isn't ready for marriage yet or haven't had public scandal so to protect her image HB is denying the rumours through his agency my K friend who ships another couple with me told me she thinks about it in the opposite way. What if it's hyun bin who is not ready for the marriage yet and gave me complete opposite interpretation of the bts. yj unni is at the age where she would want to marry as you know because of her woman cycle that is the reason why she might have cried in that I want to marry you-cloy bts. Then I felt there is a possibility that she might be correct and looked at the bts from that perspective and felt there were few moments where hb was being unnecessarily cautious not like TN HB. It's funny how I was completely fine before and sensible enough to understand that they are not at that lovey dovey stage so they can control themselves but since I was under the impression that HB might not be thinking of marriage I assumed that he is not  into her like he was during TN anymore. I know silly me but like I said I had my moment of weakness and shoppers with whom I had chat on dm pulled me out of it. So because of that I also assumed that VAST check your dm and all was hb's way of avoiding all the rumours. Now this is where I acted as solo yj unni fan instead of shipper I accept that  but I didn't mean any harm to hb. I also said yj unni likes hb a lot in my original post and I ship them hard because of that. As yj unni fan I can see she is happy with him so obviously I will ship her with hb. I like hb as an actor but got interested in him due to yj. My post got misinterpreted and I was called troll by few so I jumped into my defence. I didn't post all this because this was based purely on speculation that's why I just posted that HB is different in cloy or less passionate unlike in to to get everyone's opinions about the same. I wanted a healthy discussion but I guess it's sensitive time for everyone because the thread got locked before.

By the way my Korean friend told me that BinJin is like an open secret in the industry. Some reporters also knows about their real status. The Koreans also think they make a good couple but just wonder why they are not admitting. Now all we have to do is wait and pray desperately

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 8

39 minutes ago, Cherry Rivas said:

I can totally see myself doing the same thing. I thought it was only me who is crazily scrolling until the morning or whatever time I sleep. I keep on going back to previous photos and videos and even find the joy watching them even if it's something I have seen for more than 10x already. I strongly believe in my heart that whatever they have now, they are enjoying the peace and privacy that they can get. It's hard to enjoy a relationship when more than 10 people are telling you about 10 different version of their thoughts. What more if there 100,000 people telling you different things. I support them in shipping silently and praying that they will support each other through thick and thin :)

I have been married for 11 years now and their story reminds me of my bestfriend...now husband. There was 1 scene in CLOY that my husband told me has reminded him of the days when we were not married. (He watches too). He said that scene when Capt Ri crossed the line in DMZ to kiss Seri reminded him of our then complicated story. He said that Im glad to see this scene and be reminded of the risk he took to tell me that he loves me. 11 years after, for him to identify himself with Capt Ri adds up to the heart flustering moments! :)

Married fans unite! 

I can totally relate with people telling you about different version of what they think about your relationship (Sorry in laws I love you and Im just kidding haha). Trust me ladies and gentlemen, when you hit your 30s, romantic conversations are nothing like when you were a teenager or in your 20s. Conversations with special others are very much like "Telling it like it is". Both of them are homegrown of their industry and have been very succesful in that. They know who is exagerating and who is real. Our Binjin are very smart to see that. I am sure all of these coincidence and fate conversations have been one of the topics. :)

Around our age (30s and beyond), we dont like hitting around the bush. Few relationships here and there you know what works best already. If privacy and peace is something that wasnt done in the past to make it work, then by all means could be the best formula now. It's okay to keep the privacy and act professionally in the space shared with other co-workers. Kudos to that move as it also respects the professionalism exerted by other co-workers. Nothing wrong with that and this doesnt make them less of a lover :)

Edited by polkadots
Added more information.
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ambivert said:

Hide contents

So it's nothing just like we all have been assuming how HB might be protecting yj unni because she isn't ready for marriage yet or haven't had public scandal so to protect her image HB is denying the rumours through his agency my K friend who ships another couple with me told me she thinks about it in the opposite way. What if it's hyun bin who is not ready for the marriage yet and gave me complete opposite interpretation of the bts. yj unni is at the age where she would want to marry as you know because of her woman cycle that is the reason why she might have cried in that I want to marry you-cloy bts. Then I felt there is a possibility that she might be correct and looked at the bts from that perspective and felt there were few moments where hb was being unnecessarily cautious not like TN HB.

Thank you! Interesting view. With me I think now they are more of an old couple. If they actually started dating say in late 2018 or early 2019 so by the time of filming CLOY their relationship has been in a stable stage. The excitement of a freshly new relationship, discovering each other is gone and replacing it is a very comfortable, trusting one. Also, all the BTS  were edited so we only see part of their interactions. Perhaps the director didn’t want to reveal much out of protecting their privacy. Regarding the marriage, let’s just wait and pray. It’s up to BinJin, not up to us. So yeah, it will be nice if they are heading to that path by the end of the year.   

• Like 16
  • Love 3

@Ambivert for what it’s worth, I’m sorry that I offended you. This is all speculation of course but in terms of marriage, I think it’s too early to wonder why they haven’t progressed to that point. Negotiation promos started in August 2018 so it wouldn’t have even been a year since the start of their flirtation when CLOY filming began. I don’t think it would’ve made sense for them to think about getting engaged during filming because of the hectic schedule. Plus I assume how well they worked together during filming would’ve been a big factor in the development of their relationship. Luckily, their chemistry was on fire and they seemed to genuinely enjoy working together. I only imagine CLOY made their relationship stronger. I hope I’m not being too delusional here but if marriage is in the cards for them, I would think it would be this year or next year, given the timeline and their age. So let’s hope this ship sails to its final destination :)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@Ambivert for what it’s worth, I’m sorry that I offended you. This is all speculation of course but in terms of marriage, I think it’s too early to wonder why they haven’t progressed to that point. Negotiation promos started in August 2018 so it wouldn’t have even been a year since the start of their flirtation when CLOY filming began. I don’t think it would’ve made sense for them to think about getting engaged during filming because of the hectic schedule. Plus I assume how well they worked together during filming would’ve been a big factor in the development of their relationship. Luckily, their chemistry was on fire and they seemed to genuinely enjoy working together. I only imagine CLOY made their relationship stronger. I hope I’m not being too delusional here but if marriage is in the cards for them, I would think it would be this year or next year, given the timeline and their age. So let’s hope this ship sails to its final destination :)

I am betting on 2021. Yes hoping for the best If they are destined they will make it to the end.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, InBinjinWeTrust said:

- I have finished watching CLOY

- I have finished watching all behind the scenes of CLOY (This is more sweeter for me :) I wonder how many were edited out and left for editor's eyes only hehe)

- I have finished watching all BINJIN fan made videos featuring the interviews, pictures, behind the scenes of BinJin

- I have finished watching all stand alone press con and tv features 

- I have finished watching The Negotiation and few other projects of the two

- I have finished reading published articles from trusted sources

- I have finished reading all entries in Instagram

Things I do continously until the there is new content:

- Repeat 7371x all that is mentioned above

- Read this thread first thing in the morning and last thing before I sleep (Whatever the time is)

- Scroll BinJin accounts Twitter

- Scroll BinJin accounts in FB 

- Scroll BinJin accounts in IG

- Watch Youtube Binjin contents repeatedly until I fall asleep

I am totally doing the same thing, since I am still in my last week of medical leave. I've actually been practicing social distancing since mid-February, but come Friday I am gonna be back in the frontlines taking care of the sickest,. so these last few days is gonna be bittersweet for me. 

Grocery shopping has been my biggest salvation (aside from family and friends) in this crazy times we are now in. I am just so thankful that CLOY was on during my leave and that HB and YJ were on it. And so grateful also that they were able to finish shooting it just before all these happened! Can you imagine if they're still shooting til now? 

I've also watched CLOY several times already, YT has been a great friend, watched all FMVs, BTS and all their interviews even if I don't understand what they were saying just to watch for HB's intent gazes on YJ and how they interact with one another. Followed several Twitter and IG users just to get any contents about them. This is me at my most delulu, but I don't want to move on and I will continue shopping until one of them personally denies it or either one of them is in another relationship. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

My delulu mind is going crazy for wanting to see more news about them but it's fine. When I miss them, I just go back watching old BTS, interviews, presscons, past works. Who knows when but for our heart's delight, I am praying for some great news when the dust has settled. :)

• Like 6

@Ambivert Fellow shipper, really don’t worry anymore. As a married woman and been similar age of HB-SYJ, plus also having married my best friend ( :wub: it’s truly a blessing, that’s why I like that they address each other as close friends), my honest opinion is that they are both in a stable relationship, and already passed the early stage of flirting (I see TN promos as that stage). When you have passed that early stage, you are more comfortable and confident in each other. You are sometimes bickering for fun (chicken wing for example) and sometimes you could also argue over some issue that happened (when she felt for example) and each person has his own point of views but at the end, what matters is the harmony, love and respect. They both praise and admire the other one and support each other.

Also, what I perceive is that they are interested in what’s best for the other, even in small things like when HB was taking pictures from the angle that he thought was the best to stand out SYJs face, LOL although he focused on her face and he forgot about the blanket in her legs that ended shown that way (that was at the end of that same interview in which they “discussed” about her fall... therefore the harmony is always there). Edited to add: As for SYJ, an example could be the video that was recently shared about telling him not to put close to his mouth the microphone LOL ... That’s showing her interest in small things regarding HB hehehe

All the above is really important in a good and long lasting relationship. :heart:

• Like 15
  • Love 8

*delurking mode*

I just want to share a cute video from twitter above.

Amidst the lockdown in my country, this thread has been a happy place to do some fun reading and admire BinJin. So thanks guys...:lol:

I am not married yet nor have/had any relationship (I am just about the age of Geum Eun-Dong lol). But I am so invested in this ship I forgot how bitter I am in Romance stories (I usually like detective/thriller/murder kdramas lol). There is just something between these two that catches my attention. Talk about too much chemistry, hot chemistry. :D 

About them dating in real life, I do believe that they are in a relationship, a serious one. This is just my opinion. Btw, My parents do grocery shopping all the time, just the two of them. So I asked my mom about whether "close friends" does really grocery shopping... She said "yes" but then I showed her the picture of binjin: "Oh they are a couple. I thought it is between female friends you're asking about."   ...and The conversation goes on about me fangirling. :sweatingbullets:

Edit: the video had been shared already. I did not notice. Sorry.

Edited by elabanana
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10