[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

More of a lurker here and I also ship SYJ and HB.

However, I am one of those very annoyed at the "holding hands" under the table rumor/issue because it undermines their professionalism and work ethic individually as actors.This kind of rumor actually destroys casts a shadow on the hard work that both actors have done in CLOY.  I don't see how this kind of rumor will help the ship. 

As professional actors, they are expected to work while shooting, not steal kisses or touches during work hours like teenagers who cannot keep their hands from each other.  It is like saying that SYJ and HB are dating they cannot keep their hands from each other even at work. It is embarrassing. 

I ship them but I am also a fan who wants them to be regarded at professional actors with good work ethic who are good with their craft.

So let us continue to ship them (silently for me) but PLEASE let us also be mindful so that their  professionalism and  work ethic will not be put in jeopardy.

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

During The Negotiation filming, HB still has a girlfriend. However, they announced the breakup in December 2018. We’re not sure, however, if they broke up in December or if it was only reported in December. Regardless, I read a post here that HB would go out during TN break to eat lunch with KSR. Not sure if this is true. Pls verify. 

They could of broken up earlier too, but it was officially announced in Dec 2017. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

During The Negotiation filming, HB still has a girlfriend. However, they announced the breakup in December 2018. We’re not sure, however, if they broke up in December or if it was only reported in December. Regardless, I read a post here that HB would go out during TN break to eat lunch with KSR. Not sure if this is true. Pls verify

@binjinunnie KSR and HB announced their break on  Dec 2017 NOT 2018. I think they broke up before Dec 2017.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

During The Negotiation filming, HB still has a girlfriend. However, they announced the breakup in December 2018. We’re not sure, however, if they broke up in December or if it was only reported in December. Regardless, I read a post here that HB would go out during TN break to eat lunch with KSR. Not sure if this is true. Pls verify. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1091123wpp/hyun-bin-kang-sora-reportedly-break 

They broke up in Dec 2017 

Wow, the thread goes so fast! Keep going all shoppers! It's fun reading all your thoughts and analysis! #ingrocerieswetrust

Just wondering if the LA groceries shopping was a surprise meet up planned by our Bin-shii. I remember he said he will plan out things to spend with the woman he loves for her birthday. My delulu mind is going wild! :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, binjinunnie said:

Sorry, corrected it to December 2017 now thanks for catching that! 

No problem. 

So it is safe to assume that they broke up even before filming of TN. Both HB & SYJ were single at the time. (Assuming since they had no dating scandals/news during those times)

Tbh, the denials did not really affect me. (Still not officially signing up in this ship though:D). I remember PSH and CTJ had to deny also their dating rumors at first but actually were dating for more than a year already when they confirmed it (they were spotted numerous times and there were pics to support it). 

Same goes for BinJin. The LA pics were too substantial for an evidence. One that's very admissible in court :D

KDW and HHJ were also seen visiting a grocery store halfway across the globe. They denied it as well. Still no confirmation from them. But most likely they must be 'very close'. This broke my Honeycouple shipper heart in me though :huh:

Anyway, Happy shipping everyone. Ship responsibly. :wub:

• Like 6

It is almost impossible to not fall for SYJ when they have spent so much time together during Nego promo and CLOY shooting.She is definitely the ideal type for him and he knows it much better than us.Infact KSR and he never worked together onscreen and met casually at first.So there is high possibility that they are dating ,if not now then surely in the future.I don't think  he would get another chance to choose such a partner who would complete him in  every aspect.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, Dee.84 said:

However, I am one of those very annoyed at the "holding hands" under the table rumor/issue because it undermines their professionalism and work ethic individually as actors.This kind of rumor actually destroys casts a shadow on the hard work that both actors have done in CLOY.  I don't see how this kind of rumor will help the ship. 

As professional actors, they are expected to work while shooting, not steal kisses or touches during work hours like teenagers who cannot keep their hands from each other.  It is like saying that SYJ and HB are dating they cannot keep their hands from each other even at work. It is embarrassing. 

I ship them but I am also a fan who wants them to be regarded at professional actors with good work ethic who are good with their craft.

You and me both! As much of a shipper I am, I would rather see things objectively. It’s good we have this shipping forum so that we can talk all we want about these two, but not for it to be spread around and eventually damage their reputation. We’re talking about professional actors here, with decades of experience.

Though from what I see post-denial, people behave better and tagged their SNS handles less shippable materials. They received a lot of love for their work, too. That’s amazing!

We’ll keep our shipping here and nowhere else, yeah? 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

During The Negotiation filming, HB still has a girlfriend. However, they announced the breakup in December 2017. We’re not sure, however, if they broke up in December or if it was only reported in December. Regardless, I read a post here that HB would go out during TN break to eat lunch with KSR. Not sure if this is true. Pls verify. 

I think SYJ wouldn’t post the cute selcas of HB on her Instagran account multiple times if they are already dating that time. She would be more cautious than that. Maybe, they’re just attracted to each other during that time hence the pink bubble and flirty looks during interviews. (September 2018) 

I guess their relationship flourished after TN promotion when they were seen by fans golfing together (November 2018) 

They got more serious when SYJ and HB were sighted by a fan having dinner in LA with yejin’s parents. Denial of the agency came immediately after. What’s funny is that two weeks later, their grocery photos swept the Internet :) (January 2019) 

Based on this timeline, I assume that their relationship began in November 2018. So, maybe, binjin is dating for only a year and they want to be more careful because the relationship is relatively new.

Grocery and LA denial = either they are already in talks for CLOY or most probably because the relationship is at the very early stage that time. 

Recent denial = they don’t want their dating news to overshadow the success of CLOY. 

Sidenote: there are some fans who think that HB broke up with KSR because he fell for SYJ (i personally hate this idea because it’s too complicated—kind of a gray area) during TN filming that’s why they can’t admit their relationship. They believe the two will confirm months after CLOY to say that they developed feelings during CLOY filming (clean, easy, no strings attached) 

Hi, @binjinunnie I totally agree with your analysis after correcting the time HB ended up with KSR. It seems the exact timeline for this couple' s dating.

I would like to add some opinions. I searched and saw all clips during the TN' s promotion during last week. It's easy to see that they' re not too much familier with each other at the beginning of the TN' s promotion. Long time after finishing TN' s recording may the reason they look so shy and not much comfortable together.  However, in the middle of TN' s promotion (not sure to determined the exact time because I' m not sure which day the videos were released. I wish someone could collect and update us in order then I can analysis their attitude and body language better) something was changed. From the middle of TN' s promotion to now, all can see HB' s eyes which can' t hide. 

I' m sure that they are dating. 100% to be sure. I just hope they this fate will be ended by the wedding. Otherwise, I would be very sad. :(( 

• Like 2
  • Love 14

I have been listening to CLOY's soundtracks in the past few days. Love the tune and tried to look for the lyrics. Guess what I found. They all reflects BINJIN in certain ways. Everything is just glued together. It's Destiny, as clear as day :) 

Sorry for the long post but the lyrics are so beautiful. You can get English translation lyrics here http://lyricskpop.net

" All of My Days" 

Hey, I have something to tell you right now

If it’s not now, I don’t think I’ll get another chance

Though it’s nothing special

Though it’s nothing grand

It’s something that only I can say

The day we first met, it was awkward so we were laughing

Now I’m barely holding back tears from missing you

I think this is love , It’s like a dream

I’m not just saying this

All of my moments Have been colored with you

Since the day you came into my heart My world is all you

Even the word love isn’t enough But I’ll tell you how I feel

All of my moments

All of my reasons Is you

On that sunny day, I was so happy

Just by the fact it was just you and me together

I think this is love It’s like a dream

Having met you, who is like a gift

When you act like nothing’s wrong

And try not to be obvious

Only I know that smile It fills me up

After I met you All of my actions have changed

I can feel that this is love

All of my days All of my moments that are filled with you

Maybe our encounter Was already a miracle

Some day, under the same sky

When we’re together I’ll hold you tight

Because all of my moments Is you ... 

"Sunset"

...Even without saying a word I can tell from your eyes

From your cold heart

From your deep voice

And that light smile

You’ve been through a long day

You don’t want to show me your tired look

But I can tell from your forced smile

I will always be here

I will always come for you like the purple sunset

Even if my arms are small I will hold you... 

Hi, let me hug you

Just rest comfortably... 

"Let us go"

...I keep seeing you deep in my heart

Even a little gesture of yours makes me smile

Like I’ve become someone other than myself

Hope I can go to that world that is only for us

And say the words I didn’t say before ... 

"But it's destiny" 

...Some day, like that moment that felt like eternity

Come to me like it’s a coincidence

Stay with me for always, just like this

Come to me like destiny and stay with me ... 

"Flower"

...I’m not used to with these pretty words

I’ve never done anything for you

But my heart was always yours

My only concern is always you

always your way I’ll be towards you... 

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 2

In the CLOY promo interviews, I always noticed that SYJ wont give a straight answer when the question asked abt compliments about hyunbin. Like for example, in the TVN interview, HB asks how he is alike to RJH and she doesnt even give an answer :lol: And then the same during the swoon beerpong video, when asked about 3 of your COSTAR's charms for his character, she says 1 thing and its about ri jeong hyeok :lol: seems to me that she avoided saying anything that might be a little too personal

Also: hyun bin likes to really rub his thumbs during hand holding

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, B.MMM said:

:heart:

I think they are using their influence to remove the news. i think dispatch, SBS and many other know sth we don’t know:D:D

@B.MMMThanks for translating the Negotiation video! I laughed at the part HB said SYJ just called him differently each time. Even oppa! She loves to tease him LOL! And he blushes easily so maybe that's why she likes teasing him. 

I also think Binjin remove the news about them cuz they have the influence to do it. Any guesses from knetz or hints from any media what's the sth we don't know? :D

1 hour ago, B.MMM said:

hi

it’s the same news that vast denied (holding hands). mbc morning news always share the news of popular artist but it’s not a new thing. in this news the reporter says about the 3rd dating news of actors hyun bin and son ye jin and the deny from HB side (they’re pro enough to not do such things and it’s all because the popularity of drama) and YJ side (it’s just happening) and also reporter say that they had denied all the dating news in the past but every one say that they are so beautiful together.

The whole of South Korea and rest of the world think's they are freaking perfect together!! LOL!! Everyone's shipping them so badly, so it must be exhausting for Binjin to dodge all the media. Wonder if paparazzi or Dispatch follow HB and SYJ around secretly, or they are able to stop them from doing that?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, emint2020 said:

(not sure to determined the exact time because I' m not sure which day the videos were released. I wish someone could collect and update us in order then I can analysis their attitude and body language better).

I think we can get some help from Son Ye-jin's stylist + her own Instagram account 

(May not be the exact date but close enough I think)

9 August 2018 

21 August 2018

3 September 2018

Spoiler

10 September 2018

17 September 2018

22 September 2018

24 September 2018

25 September 2018

26 September 2018

30 September 2018

6 October 2018

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

Not sure if everyone here visits the CLOY soompi thread frequently, but there has been TONS of articles written about CLOY, HB, SYJ etc after the finale. From Singapore to Philippines and within SK itself, CLOY is getting so much attention from media internationally!!

So happy for Binjin couple and the rest of the cast and crew!!

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, emint2020 said:

Hi, @binjinunnie I totally agree with your analysis after correcting the time HB ended up with KSR. It seems the exact timeline for this couple' s dating.

From the middle of TN' s promotion to now, all can see HB' s eyes which can' t hide. 

I' m sure that they are dating. 100% to be sure. I just hope they this fate will be ended by the wedding. Otherwise, I would be very sad. :(( 

SYJ posted their first selfie toghether on her IG, after HB was patienctly waiting for her in following video.

HB may have given the green light to SYJ on this day (22/09/18)

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I am invigorated once more by this active thread. Yes shoppers! Let's all unite and avoid judging each other please. I hope everyone is well and happy and #TeamPanatag (In English, #TeamAssured). Hello, Filipino shoppers! B)

Being at work while monitoring the posts is not doing anything good to my time management skills. But, if keeping tabs and reading posts about BinJin are the keys to my sanity, why not? *giggles*

I really am amazed at how different HB is with SYJ. Ever since I started shipping, and with all the interviews being translated now, it screams "More Than Friends". @bpwinces!, your fanvid is playing in my mind rn. ;)

Seriously, how to move on, huh? How do I move on from these two? They are taking up most of my phone's memory storage. Even my SNS is flooded with BinJin contents. My wallpaper and lockscreen are stills from CLOY. Omooooo.. this post-CLOY period is such a pain. SYJ and HB, please make your presence known even for a li'l bit to help me with the 6-month period.

@kriswu I super love that GIF. HB oppa is such an adorable dork. He's just perfect to another dork I know. (YJ unnie, you're also a super cute dork who makes oppa do things out of his character. He doesn't make aegyo, unnie. Now he pouts and you two are the cutest ever!)

Looking forward to more updates from you guys. Thanks to everyone who are translating the contents. You guys are the best!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Not sure if everyone here visits the CLOY soompi thread frequently, but there has been TONS of articles written about CLOY, HB, SYJ etc after the finale. From Singapore to Philippines and within SK itself, CLOY is getting so much attention from media internationally!!

So happy for Binjin couple and the rest of the cast and crew!!

They are so big here in the Philippines, HB and SYJ even before CLOY. 

But they became bigger now with CLOY. Also, it is a bit funny and nice at the same time that Philippines is included in the storyline as one of the places Mr. ALBERTO Gu detoured to evade police. Hahaha. 

My mom and dad who are 69 and 66 y/o are now glued to watching CLOY. Hahahaha. Cray over CLOY. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

29 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

I think we can get some help from Son Ye-jin's stylist + her own Instagram account 

What a great idea! Thank for your suggestion. I will do it and update when I have time. 

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

From Singapore to Philippines and within SK itself, CLOY is getting so much attention from media internationally!!

In Vietnam, CLOY is extremely famous now. The infomation about this drama is updated day by day. About the talent, the beauty of the main or sub actors and actress, about the fashion, the love,... We are discussing about CLOY a lots. The firm really touches our heart. There are a lots of famous acticles updated the news related to this drama. We are really crazy with CLOY, especially with this cute couple. The film was also mentioned in the news of the national television in Vietnam. 

You know, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is top 1 during the final ep in Vietnam. Until now, CLOY is still discussed on facebook a lots. Besides, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is top 1 at Philipins, Thailand, Malaysia and Indo during the final ep. Therefore, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is aslo top 1 world wide last Sunday. 

Besides, I heard that CLOY is attracted by Taiwanese, too. I feel that Asia are crazy about CLOY. I hope that HB and SYJ know that how this drama is extremely loved. Is there any way to let them know that? I think this will be the deserving award for both of them and the ekip of the CLOY.

• Like 10
  • Love 4