[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

Hi B.MMM, 

May I ask if you can help us translate this news by mbc? Is it the same content written on news portal? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8xJwT9JkYH/?igshid=a0bxrt0bvlcy

hi

it’s the same news that vast denied (holding hands). mbc morning news always share the news of popular artist but it’s not a new thing. in this news the reporter says about the 3rd dating news of actors hyun bin and son ye jin and the deny from HB side (they’re pro enough to not do such things and it’s all because the popularity of drama) and YJ side (it’s just happening) and also reporter say that they had denied all the dating news in the past but every one say that they are so beautiful together.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Hi, new shopper here! And first time to be shipping a couple so so HARD. I first watched SYJ in sitr and loved how she portray her character. Heard of the famous HB but never really had watched his drama before. Started cloy and instantly fell for the two of them and keep my research up. And now i'm here :D

Loved that i found out so many things about them here, like how SYJ is so domesticated when she's not working. Cooking for friends and all.

Can imagine how they joke around while cooking together when in LA. And the speculation that he went & celebrate her birthday made me imagined that they too while filming cloy, get to celebrate each other's birthday. Maybe with the cast&crew or maybe more intimately :wub::wub::wub:

Gonna go back to replay bts now..#ingrocerywetrust 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, lavanta said:

You are right, i also knew it was a clickbait to increase their views but everyone is so desperate to get a piece of our couple:lol: It's so crazy:lol:

Yes I agree - it’s a clickbait. Am not really giving the reason for that YouTube channel to post that video much of thought because of that. They are hot commodity right now and surely they cannot just waste it away just because of those hand video whatever. Oh well.

Though the interview was quite a gold (ok maybe rose gold) to me because:

One: He said that she is pretty.

Two: She called him whatever - dongsaeng, oppa, Bin-sshi lol... 
Three: She said he has nice skin and shiny hair. She got away with it because she’s funny, bubbly and easygoing but see, she did see how attractive he is.

Four: They went out to eat together. A couple of times. Went out to eat. They went out! And nobody has photos of these? Surely they went while taking a break from shooting or whatever, but point is they got away with it easily. Wow.

Everyone (ok, a lot of people) is looking for any news, articles, stories, photos, old movies and interviews of CLOY’s cast especially HB and YJ. Their respective management should capitalize on this (CF/movie/drama offers, individual projects, I mean) - oh well. At least there may be more endorsements deals for them (separately of course) soon, I hope.

I sound like a capitalist do I? :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

OMG. I just saw the full BinJin Bestfriend Compilation Video. Both of them were so happy and it's like there were sparks in their eyes and they were revolving in their own world. 

Whoever made it. Thank you. And whoever posted it here. Thank you. These are the kinds of vibes that should be in this thread.

My gosh. During, the bts of the promotional tour of negotiation, HB was soooo protective of SYJ - reminding her to cover her legs, getting her mic, moving the wires so she wouldn't trip, also holding on to her elbow. It seems like he would sense when SYJ was not comfy with where she's standing and would move her. OMG. The perfect gentleman boyfriend!!! (My ex wasn't even like that to me. That's probably why he's already an ex. lol.) 

If they are just besties, where can I find a bestie guy like him? I'd like to have one!!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

hi

it’s the same news that vast denied (holding hands). mbc morning news always share the news of popular artist but it’s not a new thing. in this news the reporter says about the 3rd dating news of actors hyun bin and son ye jin and the deny from HB side (they’re pro enough to not do such things and it’s all because the popularity of drama) and YJ side (it’s just happening) and also reporter say that they had denied all the dating news in the past but every one say that they are so beautiful together.

I see. Thanks a lot for the explanation :):thumbsup:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Everyone (ok, a lot of people) are looking for any news, articles, stories, photos, old movies and interviews of CLOY’s cast especially HB and YJ. Their respective management should capitalize on this - oh well. At least there may be more endorsements deals for them soon, I hope.

I think they'll unlikely do that. If it was somewhere outside Korea, what you said would be done 100%. But in Korea especially for A-listers with a scandal would be called riding on the coat-tail of their scandal. I finding it absurd tbh but its how it is in Korea unfortunately. 

I would have loved them in a phootshoot and/or a CF (they are endorsed by the same cosmetic company, if they had a CF together it would have been awesome)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I think they'll unlikely do that. If it was somewhere outside Korea, what you said would be done 100%. But in Korea especially for A-listers with a scandal would be called riding on the coat-tail of their scandal. I finding it absurd tbh but its how it is in Korea unfortunately. 

I would have loved them in a phootshoot and/or a CF (they are endorsed by the same cosmetic company, if they had a CF together it would have been awesome)

Yeah I think so, too. Highly likely they’ll get CFs but separately. At the rate of them denying things like water coming from a pipe, they won’t be doing anything together publicly for a while. At least until the news died down and CLOY hype has slowed.

Though it’s cool that they’re being endorsed by the same cosmetic company. ;)

Edited by flailingfangirl
(My trail of thoughts went verklempft (all over the place!.)
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Same here. :wub:

Seriously... these are best friends??!

*Alexa, play The Closer I Get To You*

THAT ONE!! When I first saw it, I fell in love with it:heart: how can they look so cute and lovely together:wub: That GIF should be the definition of pink bubbles:heart: Thanks for sharing it, i never get tired of seeing that:kiss_wink: 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

The way Hyun Bin looks at yejin plus him shaking his head while smiling after (and with eyes closed!!) ahhhh there’s something there, i swear :(  What’s interesting is that this happened after filming a kiss scene huhu i can’t describe HB’s look. What’s the right term?? 

https://twitter.com/bingingonbinjin/status/1227066124849647616?s=21

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

24 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

hahah CLOY is so popular it's being mentioned in blue house too *feels proud* and I cracked up whent he president joked about the first lady watching it for Hyun Bin:D He indeed is loved by everyone from young girls to ahjummas:wub:

:joy::lol:

It actually reminded me of this interview they had 

This part 5:42 

Hyun Bin is indeed a national monument type of treasure :D:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, usadango said:

Oh if i recall she was trying to get his “help” on creating the sentence using Ri Jeong Hyeok..

Sorry if i burst your bubble again...but STILL #ingrocerywetrust right??!!!:joy::heart:

Ahahahaha. No worries. This family in this forum is best no matter what. Just keep bursting as necessary.. . Hahaha. Yes indeed, #InGroceryWeTrust 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

The way Hyun Bin looks at yejin plus him shaking his head while smiling after (and with eyes closed!!) ahhhh there’s something there, i swear :(  What’s interesting is that this happened after filming a kiss scene huhu i can’t describe HB’s look. What’s the right term?? 

https://twitter.com/bingingonbinjin/status/1227066124849647616?s=21

After this set of bts came out, I swear all of Asia had no doubt they were dating ... *sigh*

@binjinunnie I believe they ended in Dec 2017. Press for Negotiation Sept 2018.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

hahah CLOY is so popular it's being mentioned in blue house too *feels proud* and I cracked up whent he president joked about the first lady watching it for Hyun Bin:D He indeed is loved by everyone from young girls to ahjummas:wub:

Hahahaha. This is so entertaining. Please cast the presidential wife in season 2 as third party to RJH and YSR. Hahaha.

She can play the 50 y/o woman in Division 11 hahaha. Apparently, there is really a fiancée from div 11 now.

Hahaha. Remember what HB said about having a relationship, "I don't mind the age as long as she's not older than my mother" hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13