[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

27 minutes ago, grosbisous said:

THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL JUST UPLOADED A VIDEO OF HYUN BIN AND YEJIN BACK IN THE NEGOTIATION DAYS, LIKE, ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Sweet Interview

WHYYYY? A DAY AFTER VAST DENIED THEIR DATING RUMOR????? LMAOOO

Do we have a version with eng sub? 

• Like 2

I am so obsessed with these two it isn’t even funny! Having been one of the fans who always thought they matched, I’m over the moon that they finally starred in a drama together but this thread makes it even better. So many shippers in one spot, it’s awesome! :D

I rewatched some of their bts videos and interviews last night and I would bet money on it that if they aren’t already seeing each other then HB has a very big crush on SYJ. I think the feeling is definitely mutual of course but HB’s eyes just glow when he stares at her. I watched some of his other bts videos from his previous dramas and he just doesn’t light up the way he does when he’s around SYJ and he certainly isn’t as touchy and playful. They both are very private people in general but when they are around each other, it’s like it’s just the two of them and they just have a great time.

I absolutely love the video where they read fan compliments to each other and need to guess which one they wrote for one another. It’s hilarious and there is soooo much chemistry. SYJ literally tricked him by writing a compliment that sounds like it’s by someone much younger, she was having so much fun teasing him lol You can really tell how much fun they have together and how playful SYJ is too. She’s always been genuine, kind, funny and confident and she certainly knows how to bring out his happy, playful and relaxed side. 

I seriously won’t be able to rest properly until I know these two are together haha 

• Like 7
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Binniejinnieslways said:

0:29- 0:30 he definitely lost control:sweatingbullets::D, not the balance. You simply can't consider, someone a friend if you don't want to let her go. And its just the beginning of the show, he had to bulk up after (he did it in such short time OMG, in Switzerland).

Btw, i just remember what the director said on CLOY press conference "If they're dating, they'll get along very well"

seing how well they're get along on every BTS that we watch, sometimes, we just don't need any statement except a wedding things :D 

#InDirectorWeTrust

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

On 2/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, grosbisous said:

THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL JUST UPLOADED A VIDEO OF HYUN BIN AND YEJIN BACK IN THE NEGOTIATION DAYS, LIKE, ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Omo, omo this is soooo sweet, why i've never seen this before :confounded: thanks alot for sharing it. I think i just have a heart-attack :lol: They were so natural and comfortable back then. Now when are under too much attentions, they cant do many stuffs like this anymore and i can totally understand it. From now on, I will just wallow in those sweet moments and wait for the wedding announcement (which i really hope will happen lol). And of course, no matter what happen i will always love and support them despite they are together or separate.

So everyone, lets keep everything as positive and easy as possible and time will answer everything :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Shi-nae Chingu said:

Hi shoppers...

This is my first entry here at shippers forum. I’m mostly at drama forums tho. Lurking silently. Been watching kdramas since dvd era...  I have shipped a lot of k-couples already  and BinJin now is my current obsession. 

I just wanna say a few notes to our CLoY mates and shoppers who are struggling becoz of the multiple denial by HB’s side.

Accepting that news doesn’t mean that this ship has sunk. Maybe they really aren’t dating... maybe they are??? There’s no way anyone of us can know the real score between them.

All I can say is there is still a big chance that BinJin are dating or... will end up dating or even get married as long as one of them is not involved with anyone else. Because the evidence is clears as a day!!!

Here’s my take on BinJin’s journey since Negotation...

I think during the filming of Nego they just simply click. They were automatically crush on each other! You know, like, meeting someone for the first time but you already felt that different level of connection. Like everything just go effortlessly between them, the chemistry is there without even trying. I believe that’s how they felt that time. Given the timing... knowing that HB that time is... I'm not sure tho if still with KSR or separated already, they just can’t explore the relationship further.

Now comes the Promotion days... HB is single. (I think...) It was the chance for them to get closer. And it was unbelievable. Everyone can see it. How comfortable they are with each other. And how it can potentially turn into a something more that friendship. They just look soooo good together!!! Anyone can see how genuinely happy they are with each other’s company. I mean, it just flows naturally. I think that’s also the reason that HB said that he wanted to work again with YJ like with proper physical interaction.  He knew that there was something already there. He just need to look deeper and get to know each other more. And I believe that he acted on it. (The Golf / The Grocery) 

And during CLOY... It was a chance for them to spend more time together freely... to know each other more. And we saw how they grow closer and closer  with each BTS!!! 

To this date... I think both of them are already invested on their relationship... whatever they want to call it. Close friendship or what... YJ is on hiatus on her IG. And HB getting busy again with other projects. I think they are both protecting what they have. They’re being cautious not to sabotage their relationship because of fans and unwanted rumors. I think what they have right now is too important to lose. So let’s just support them silenty

The truth is .... the denial may be true. They are not dating... yet. But I want to believe that right now, we are still on the road to their dating confirmation not soon tho. Let’s be patient shoppers. It’s hard for us who wants them to end up together... but it’s a lot more harder for both of them  because of simply WHO THEY ARE. It’s gonna be a long hard road ahead for us shoppers and for BinJin.

I wish them the best! Thank you for reading shoppers. Fighting my BinJin heart.

Waah thankyouu:bawling: your insight and explanation really put me on track once again. I remember that I decided to ship them because of their chemistry and the way they are together without much thought and have decided now to pursue to ship them this way and hoping the best for both of them. I decided to not reading or digging the agency deny the rumour news and keep going except if they're tangled with someone else in the future. The way you explain it just:heart:

And yes, maybe they do not want alot of attention put on their relationship rather than the project they're in or other actor/actress and staff that work hard because the fact that they're the A lists overshadow the others.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

On BTS, it was tried for like 5 times? Again, that was in the BTS. IT MAY BE MORE THAN THAT. 

If you are a guy, slammed by a woman's body as she jumps on you? I mean, omg, I really think no guy will not feel anything!!! 

Now the spinning..... I wonder what they were talking about while spinning. Hahaha. 

Waaaah. I am going cray crayyy over BinJin! 

Haha, HB was breathless 2 times out the 5 tries... lol

YJ was jumping on him with all her might:naughty::lol:

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 13

Son Ye Jin got compliments from the CLOY squad for her acing skills & consideration on set.
'There is none like SYJ.' She's a star for a reason."

Soobin: "Because sunbaenim's so beautiful I was really nervous".
So many men got nervous in front of Son Ye Jin beauty (Master In The House Members, Jung Hae In)
Hyun Bin: have you heard that!

• Like 6
  • Love 12

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

Thats why i am so so so so emotional whenever i read a news about CLOY huge success.

It will remind me back to those days....

The days people say it gonna be flop.

The days people labelled its already flop when the first ep. got only 6%.

The days people criticize my Yejin’s acting.

The days people compare CLOY with the other drama that airing before that.

The days people compare 6% with other first episode drama.

And once CLOY hit 14.6% on ep. 10,

i feel like i want to write on banner “CLOY GOT 14.6%!!” and go show off to those haters face!

CLOY has a special place in my heart.

I've heard/ read about the initial negative comments from knetz before the series started, but did not know that the first 2 episodes airing also receive such strong criticism! Reading through the comments, it was really very harsh. I can understand how upset you must be as SYJ's fan. As I was not following the progress of the drama, only saw some articles and promo about it in social media and blogger sites, I never directly read these comments until today. It's so surreal now to see those feedback, with the current high praise and ratings success of CLOY!!

Well, both the drama and SYJ proved the naysayers wrong. She is receiving so much praise for her acting and comic timing as YSR. Success is the best revenge!

P.S. I am also very glad for HB cuz he had some less successful dramas before CLOY, so this is a big comeback to the forefront for him.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 6

"Best friend style" concept in press conferences. But let everyone who still shipper.
It is true that the BinJin "Best friend Style" has never been a disappointment.Its called destiny.

Cre: TrangMonie

P/s: How do I embed a youtube video in a post. I ca'nt embed it. I hit Enter after that link but still not working.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jacdayans said:

I remember paparazzis followed PSJ & PMY around after WWWSK wrap party and there were pictures & articles where they went, what time did they get home, who were with them. WWWSK was nowhere near CLOY popularity and ParkPark received THAT much attention from media.

I totally can’t wrap my brain around how limited exposure we are getting from the press on CLOY post-drama. It does not make any sense to me if the media refuses to give a lot of attention to this highly successful drama & two top A-list celebrities in SK who are receiving so much love from the public. I really wonder why <_<

I feel like the media has something up their sleeves that they don’t want to share it yet or unable to share it yet or maybe, worst case scenario - was forced not to share anything yet ?

Wow, I didn't know that PSJ and PMY was under so much scrutiny during WWWSK era! I did read quite a lot of news about their dating rumour, and was kinda shipping them too cuz I love their chemistry and the drama. But the paparazzi following them after the wrap-party was really over the top! 

As for why Binjin didn't receive that much media coverage right after the end of CLOY finale, my guess is that both HB and SYJ has a lot more control on media play due to their influence as a mega stars (and also their agencies influence). PSJ and PMY are still rising stars and not yet at A-lister status, so they may not have the connection & media relationship that HB and SYJ has.

I am actually glad the media is not folllowing them around. That will be so stressful and such an invasion on their privacy.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

37 minutes ago, Ngọc Khánh Đỗ Thị said:

"Best friend style" concept in press conferences. But let everyone who still shipper.
It is true that the BinJin "Best friend Style" has never been a disappointment.Its called destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-IjfngBsg

P/s: How do I embed a youtube video in a post. I ca'nt embed it.Pls

dear..

Thanks so much for sharing this....love is in the air.............................

OMG in min 5.23...:blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 4