[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Interviewer: You're both of the same age?
SYJ: my birthday is actually earlier!
I: What do you call each other?
HB: I call her Sunbae Son
SYJ: He never calls me Noona!
HB: She goes back & forth!
SYJ: Sometimes he's a dongsaeng, sometimes oppa. I think I call him 'Bin-sshi'

Okay, yejin is a few months older so correct me if i’m wrong but isn’t it weird that he would call hb oppa sometimes? my gosh, these two are being obvious :) (this is from the recently uploaded Negotiation interview) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, lavanta said:

@itspeanutbutterjellytime thank you for directing the thread into its rightful direction as it should be. Many friends gave great detailed answers and i completely agree with them. But for me there is ONE big thing i love above everything else: respect! HB stated his respect and admiration of her in various platforms (i.e. Vogue interview, Netflix interview, Negotiation promotions, CLOY interviews). He says: 

• he gets thrilled like no other by her skills,
  • he wants to act with her and learn from her (no other male actor at his calibre would say such thing),
  • SYJ has so much more charm to show the audience,
  • we should watch the movie and drama because SYJ is in it, instead of boosting himself

It is hard to find a man that respects your skills and admires you for it like HB does. No need to say, he is one of the best Korean actors out there and still humbly putting SYJ at the top and having great regards to her, tells me great deal of his infatuation of SYJ.

SYJ is the best of best when it comes to Korean actresses (my other favourite is Kim Hye Soo). She is so high that possible suitors might be intimidated by her status. It might one of the reasons why she could not find the right man until now. HB differentiate himself from others by getting close to her without being intimidated. One of the reasons for that SYJ has high regards for HB as well. Their understanding of each other, their mutual respect for their skills and capabilities are the foundation of their relationship.  

This is why i love them, they are mature, they learnt from their past experiences and approach their relationship with that mindset. It's clearly not a fling or just some love sparks but they have a good foundation of mutual respect and admiration. Love is like a wind could pass in a blink of eye but respect is what stays forever.

You are so right about RESPECT. 

They are actually perfect for each other because they are both equals and accomplished in their field. Not one is higher than the other which can cause jealousy/insecurities in a couple.

Everybody has already mentioned a lot of scenes but I'd like to point out one thing that maybe some have missed.

Have you guys seen the BTS on the scene where they got reunited in RJH's house? They were both being lovey dovey in front of their parents and the director already said cut but HB squeezed SYJ's arm and held on to it for like a few more seconds. touchy touchy binshiii 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

6 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

HB: I call her Sunbae Son

I think he calls her Son Baeu (배우) but i find it very nice since it sounds similar to sunbae. He shows his respect without putting hierarchical barriers between them:wub: And as you said, YJ calling him oppa is so cute I wanna hear her say it:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

kyaaaaa oppa binnie!

well it is obvious that HB doesnt wanna call YJ noona coz he wanna call her AEGI 

Remember the Swoon compliment me thingy... where YJ called HB oppa... the reaction was sooooo kyaaaa!!!! 

i wonder if Binne really wanna be called oppa by YJ ...  AKorean man loves it when their special girl calls them oppa

my BINJIN heart!

noticed the other interview too... i mean the continuation of the vid 

MC asked about if YJ buys for HB and he said yes they've been to a place a couple times ... and YJ said its closed now and HB was sad 

love you shoppers... just wanna have positive vibes here...

Hopeful as Always... waiting for a very special news SOON!

xoxo_ janesnow

• Like 10
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

No no...It is  not JCW's drama.

That comment from SYJ's hater because their bias's drama start with higher rating..

The other drama got high rating (24+% i think)  but it was on public/free channel.

I wont mention the title here..

I know there is a fans of those drama here.

Ah OK OK! Sorry for misunderstanding cuz I was only thinking of cable TV. Will amend my post.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grosbisous said:

WHYYYY? A DAY AFTER VAST DENIED THEIR DATING RUMOR????? LMAOOO

The whole media (even the script of CLOY) are torturing us BinJin fans making us look like fools:joy:.

I feel so intriguing about those kind of content I start to doubt like :“ They’re  just making fun of us or they’re giving to us a hint that BinJin are a thing?” I’m so confused, every time that I tried to move on and accept that they’re just friends (but I still shipping them even when I “accept”) those kind of content pops up from nowhere and I’m like : “but if it’s true?” and I starts to get crazy over them again .

being a BinJin shipper it’s making us insane , they’re playing with our minds :joy:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

46 minutes ago, usadango said:

So Sorry to burst your bubble but i think she’s pulling his jacket..:sweat_smile: I love this video, SYJ is soooo pretty here and of coz HB can’t resist his staring again:heart:

Did she? Hahaha. It's OK. Nevertheless, why would she do that. Is she preventing HB to say something? 

I want to define name of HB for SYJ as HB which stands for HuBby (husband) 

Hahaha. OK, you can burst my bubble again hahaha. 

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, itsmeehLala . said:

1) The BTS in the hospital scene where SYJ covered her lips for another "rehearsal" and HB gave her a meaningful look (Rated SPG interpretation so no need to mention:lol:).  We call it the "ninja moves"

Super curious about the way HB looked at yejin during this part of the bts. What made you think it’s something rated spg? :D 

any other interpretation/guess? 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

Comrade, if you have observed, oppa was struggling to keep the manner hands consistent. Hahahahahahaha :lol: He's like "ok i gotchu" to "ok wait, manner hands" to "ok i gotchu". YJ unnie was really enjoying the koala hug and oppa was just letting her have it her way. Right, @kriswu;)

HB trying so hard that he can handle "it". No matter how many times SYJ plunges towarss him. Now, when he cannot handle "it" anymore... They have to spin away from the people so he can have enough time to tame "it" maybe???

Omg. What am I thinking? 

• Naughty 16
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

okay Iv been meaning to ask this...if ever YJ's new movie will push through... knowing theres a lil bit of bad news with the lead actor?

and pirates????  heard LKS from RM will be a part but he has some medical issues... So? 

anyone?

dont get me wrong here just being a curious cat... ^^ 

AEGI YJ needs a break tho

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

my burning question to HB, what if you got a “reaction” there and then? And those pelvis to pelvis body contact aigooo 

must be so hard to control lol 

I had noticed and asked myself about this as well. I’ve questioning since that scene on the first episode.

But now this scene at Switzerland she literally was “climbing up” his body :naughty: and she tried to make this scene so many times and their bodies was so attached with each other so it’s obviously that certain parts where in touch (if u understand what I’m mean) and I always asked myself every time that the  actors need to do this kind of scene how do they feel and how they control themselves , and now seeing this scene on CLOY I was wondering about HB feelings, Yejin was so mean here she was really holding him so tight poor binnie I know that must be hard for him ‘cause Yejin it’s a gorgeous woman and she has a so beautiful and curvy body so I’m feeling for HB :joy:.

Must be ‘cause of this “incident” that his naughty hands attacked again on the kiss scene :naughty:.

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Super curious about the way HB looked at yejin during this part of the bts. What made you think it’s something rated spg? :D 

any other interpretation/guess? 

I was thinking of it like an inside joke or something between them. The look that HB shot at SYJ was so “meaningful”, as if just with that expression, they knew exactly what each other meant :D No words needed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, jane snow said:

okay Iv been meaning to ask this...if ever YJ's new movie will push through... knowing theres a lil bit of bad news with the lead actor?

and pirates????  heard LKS from RM will be a part but he has some medical issues... So? 

anyone?

dont get me wrong here just being a curious cat... ^^ 

AEGI YJ needs a break tho

I asked on Yejin forum page and looks like Yejin accept the role on “The Pirates 2” but since Kim Nam Gil takes down the role , they’re looking for another actor to replaces him so until now seems like the movie it’s just on the paper :tears:.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, AnnieCheesecake said:

I asked on Yejin forum page and looks like Yejin accept the role on “The Pirates 2” but since Kim Nam Gil takes down the role , they’re looking for another actor to replaces him so until now seems like the movie it’s just on the paper :tears:.

Thanks... hehe KNG... no comment... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLJY said:

THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL JUST UPLOADED A VIDEO OF HYUN BIN AND YEJIN BACK IN THE NEGOTIATION DAYS, LIKE, ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Sweet Interview

WHYYYY? A DAY AFTER VAST DENIED THEIR DATING RUMOR????? LMAOOO

@grosbisous Thanks for sharing it! I watched it long ago but now that I rewatched it after CLOY, I noticed something so sweet! 

chingus,... look at moment 1:04 (when she was complimenting his hair, I recall it is)... his gesture (fingers in his ear) is exactly the same when he felt shy while she was complimenting him in The Swoon Compliment Me video.

These are the small gestures that counts! awww :wub:  

I believe that they are truly in love, and I believe also that these multiples denials (and I won’t be surprised if they will come more next) are for protecting their privacy and also their contracts.

And you know, looking at them surrounded with an aura full of sweetness and blissfulness, it makes me want to protect them too. That’s why I ship them but I respect them if they want to hide their relationship. HB-SYJ take all your time... and when you are ready to announce something, I have already practiced my “surprised” reaction. LOL

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1