[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Why in the world would they compare this drama with the previous one - I thot it didn't do so well in ratings and review? (I like Ji Chang Wook but didn't watch the drama cuz of the bad reviews).

No no...It is  not JCW's drama.

That comment from SYJ's hater because their bias's drama start with higher rating..

The other drama got high rating (24+% i think)  but it was on public/free channel.

I wont mention the title here..

I know there is a fans of those drama here.

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Kyoya said:

That last paragliding BTS... notice how Yejin keeps on jumping unto him like it's nothing?! I noticed what people said on HB's manner hands...  but i take it as more of HB just being cautious with so many people around. What i find funny is that YJ keeps on jumping and you know... she could have bumped unto something by repeatedly doing that... :P She seems to love the Koala Hug :ph34r: Thus HB's lost face or "what should i do" face. HAHAHA!!! And i don't think HB really stumbled on the end... he clearly had the balance when he tried to spin but ended up playfully lowkey trying to flirt in front of everyone :glasses:

Comrade, if you have observed, oppa was struggling to keep the manner hands consistent. Hahahahahahaha :lol: He's like "ok i gotchu" to "ok wait, manner hands" to "ok i gotchu". YJ unnie was really enjoying the koala hug and oppa was just letting her have it her way. Right, @kriswu;)

• Like 8
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

38 minutes ago, Ngọc Khánh Đỗ Thị said:

"Best friend style" concept in press conferences. But let everyone who still shipper.
It is true that the BinJin "Best friend Style" has never been a disappointment.Its called destiny.

P/s: How do I embed a youtube video in a post. I ca'nt embed it. I hit Enter after that link but still not working.

Yeaah! Superb..

I really like this clips collection...thanks comrade!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

hi shoppers!!!

i am liking the environment more now... it is more positive than before... let us continue this one!

i still have not gotten over cloy! are u d same as well w me?  kkkk

son ye jin is a  actress i have been admiring since b4.  so i was a sonyejin fan first... then came all her IG posts with Hyunbin... and i started shipping them mid NEGO! 

i mean the chemistry w them is undeniable... tbh when she posted her pic w/ jisub i was excited yes... but just nothing hehehe ... then came haeIn... it was clearly a sunbae/hobae relationship...

HYUNBIN???  ITS AS CLEAR AS DAY!

THOSE negotiation posts in her IG were amazing... was quite sad we never saw ones like that during their cloy promotion... coz yeah they r being tagged already as rumored couple. 

AND  our gal is being cautious! ^^

but those Presscon vids and Swoon and those OBVIOUS bts... nobody is complaining right?

remember the vid where SYJ is wearing a red/pink sweater... and Hyunbin asked her what nickname would u give me... she said i dont wannna... maybe it is JAGI (honey) kkk 

OHHHH and that XMAS PHOTO!!! 

Xmas is for "CLOSE FRIENDS and LOVERS " in Korea... maybe she is kinda hinting ... killing two birds with one stone... kinda thing.

FIGHTING SHOPPERS!!!!

LETS KEEP OUR SHIP SAILIN...

XOXO_ JANESNOW

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

This is the longer version where HB commented on his first impression of Ye-Jin and he felt lucky that there were still chance to cooperate with Ye-Jin on romantic drama....etc. there is also one that last 39 mins.  I wish there were Eng sub.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grosbisous said:

THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL JUST UPLOADED A VIDEO OF HYUN BIN AND YEJIN BACK IN THE NEGOTIATION DAYS, LIKE, ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Sweet Interview

WHYYYY? A DAY AFTER VAST DENIED THEIR DATING RUMOR????? LMAOOO

Any subtitles to that video?? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Pls go to 1:50, SYJ squeezed or touched HB thigh. I just can't handle that. I am crying now with joy. 

Level of comfortability :1000 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=105142587722903&id=104326981137797

So Sorry to burst your bubble but i think she’s pulling his jacket..:sweat_smile: I love this video, SYJ is soooo pretty here and of coz HB can’t resist his staring again:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, windblows said:

dear..

Thanks so much for sharing this....love is in the air.............................

OMG in min 5.23...:blush:

Gosh!! He was sooo caring and attentive!! He made sure SYJ wouldn't trip on the wire. I went gaga!! haha

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1