Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I am invigorated once more by this active thread. Yes shoppers! Let's all unite and avoid judging each other please. I hope everyone is well and happy and #TeamPanatag (In English, #TeamAssured). Hello, Filipino shoppers! B)

Being at work while monitoring the posts is not doing anything good to my time management skills. But, if keeping tabs and reading posts about BinJin are the keys to my sanity, why not? *giggles*

I really am amazed at how different HB is with SYJ. Ever since I started shipping, and with all the interviews being translated now, it screams "More Than Friends". @bpwinces!, your fanvid is playing in my mind rn. ;)

Seriously, how to move on, huh? How do I move on from these two? They are taking up most of my phone's memory storage. Even my SNS is flooded with BinJin contents. My wallpaper and lockscreen are stills from CLOY. Omooooo.. this post-CLOY period is such a pain. SYJ and HB, please make your presence known even for a li'l bit to help me with the 6-month period.

@kriswu I super love that GIF. HB oppa is such an adorable dork. He's just perfect to another dork I know. (YJ unnie, you're also a super cute dork who makes oppa do things out of his character. He doesn't make aegyo, unnie. Now he pouts and you two are the cutest ever!)

Looking forward to more updates from you guys. Thanks to everyone who are translating the contents. You guys are the best!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Not sure if everyone here visits the CLOY soompi thread frequently, but there has been TONS of articles written about CLOY, HB, SYJ etc after the finale. From Singapore to Philippines and within SK itself, CLOY is getting so much attention from media internationally!!

So happy for Binjin couple and the rest of the cast and crew!!

They are so big here in the Philippines, HB and SYJ even before CLOY. 

But they became bigger now with CLOY. Also, it is a bit funny and nice at the same time that Philippines is included in the storyline as one of the places Mr. ALBERTO Gu detoured to evade police. Hahaha. 

My mom and dad who are 69 and 66 y/o are now glued to watching CLOY. Hahahaha. Cray over CLOY. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

29 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

I think we can get some help from Son Ye-jin's stylist + her own Instagram account 

What a great idea! Thank for your suggestion. I will do it and update when I have time. 

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

From Singapore to Philippines and within SK itself, CLOY is getting so much attention from media internationally!!

In Vietnam, CLOY is extremely famous now. The infomation about this drama is updated day by day. About the talent, the beauty of the main or sub actors and actress, about the fashion, the love,... We are discussing about CLOY a lots. The firm really touches our heart. There are a lots of famous acticles updated the news related to this drama. We are really crazy with CLOY, especially with this cute couple. The film was also mentioned in the news of the national television in Vietnam. 

You know, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is top 1 during the final ep in Vietnam. Until now, CLOY is still discussed on facebook a lots. Besides, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is top 1 at Philipins, Thailand, Malaysia and Indo during the final ep. Therefore, hashtag #CrashOnLandingYouFinale is aslo top 1 world wide last Sunday. 

Besides, I heard that CLOY is attracted by Taiwanese, too. I feel that Asia are crazy about CLOY. I hope that HB and SYJ know that how this drama is extremely loved. Is there any way to let them know that? I think this will be the deserving award for both of them and the ekip of the CLOY.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, jane snow said:

okay Iv been meaning to ask this...if ever YJ's new movie will push through... knowing theres a lil bit of bad news with the lead actor?

I was looking forward to Boston 1974 movie too https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Boston_1947.php

as Son Ye Jin - Korean Box Office Queen will costar with Korean Box Office King - Ha Jung Woo.

But I'm not sure SYJ will star in this movie anymore, as the movie started shooting while SYJ was filming CLOY.

Waiting for updates from Hancinema. 

• Like 2

Omg, does anyone know the full video of this vid or where is it from? I cant find it anywhere in the bts, is this from the special eps?

Their laughs are so pure and sweet. Mr CEO just cant help but imitating his "very close friend" hmmm :P 

Ps: dont know why but i find their lips biting are kind of hot?! Maybe beacuse im just too obsessed about them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Kcharisma said:

If it’s not with SYJ, I wouldn’t feel HB so charming!! 

Totally agree.Watched him in Secret Garden last year and was not much impressed .But now he glows so much...I feel I have got a new pair of eyes and sometimes think that how could i fail to recognise such a handsome hunk.But SYJ beauty really struck me when first watched her in the Secret Garden cameo.For me she is the most beautiful actress .(Even better than SHK)

• Like 11
  • Love 10

Hi. I’ve been lurking since the last page was page 34. It has been exponentially getting more response each day, I check at least 20x a day just to keep up. Lol. 

A few points:

1. The picture taking in front of the green screen- it was their last film shooting day and you can clearly see from their faces than HB is sad and YJ is crying. That’s why he had to side-hug her and comfort her.

2. Grocery shopping in LA. Even if they were just close friends, if they only met once, they shouldn’t spend it grocery shopping. So definitely they spent more time together than documented by fans. 

3. They are professionals and they want to keep that image and protect their careers. I’m pretty sure they’re dating. 

• Like 15

I love rewatching Negotiation interviews. You can really tell that something was starting. 

Has this been posted before? :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 8

Dear comrades.....

Finally there's a version with eng subs of that special episode when the ducklings where reacting to the bts of CLOY (that one which was displayed during the ''The Lunar New Year'')

Here's the link :

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 12

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

they are able to stop them from doing that?

YES they are. HB has a company and is a Top A-lister and YJ also is a A-lister actress and both of them are sooooo powerful in k-ent industry so they can do everything:D

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:00 PM, Sak Cien said:

Is this picture what you meant?

Hello! Silent lurker here. I’m very curious about this picture from their Mongolia trip but it’s not showing :( may I kindly ask if anyone still has this picture saved? May you please post it? 

thank you you so much!! 

BINJIN COUPLE FIGHTING!

• Like 1

I'm sorry guys but I think Hb sees Yj just as a friend

Spoiler

who he wants to eat alive:naughty:  Seriously I want to know what he is thinking here?:sweatingbullets:

I think we should believe them when they say they are just friends 

Spoiler

HB : Yes eating good things is good:naughty:

just friends my foot !!

Spoiler

hahha VAST I hope you got tricked and don't end up clicking on spoiler button because  I don't check my dms bye:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

@Harry97 There is one famous comment would go well with it:

If these two are friends, I don't have any friend:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Yes she posted pics from 11-23 of August , however we don't know WHEN they started filming. Wasn't it in September? 

SYJ's first Swiss post was in 27th? 

• Like 1

I’m going to de-lurk because it seems to be a good time. 

Well hello again, shoppers. 

Per @Kabler, wether or not that ex went to the same filming sights in Switzerland, to those shoppers that think that “WHAT?! Why there?!”

Well, those are beautiful places and are tourist spots.

I myself is planning a Switzerland holiday bc it’s my dream destination.

And that ex went in August 2019. 

CLOY filming might have started in Switzerland in Mid to late Sept 2019(?) - correct me if I’m wrong.

So, @AnnieCheesecake and fellow shoppers don’t be moved too easily. 

Back to lurking...

#anexisanexforareason

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5