[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

More trolling?? :rolleyes:

Of course we need NIS agent number 2 to spell it all out to us:

"As you can see, whenever RJH is with YSR, he mimics her actions as we can all see"

"When unknown men approach, he would shield her/move her out of harm's way, something we have seen repeatedly"

"As psychologist explains, these actions are that of a man who has FALLEN IN LOVE :wub:"

Then we have NIS agent number 1 who voices out the thoughts of us fans:

"Do we even need that explanation?"

ONE LOOK and we can tell!:relaxed:

Thanks for the translation. 

JH has fanboys among NIS :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

oh my goodness... what an intense episode 15! I'm not yet done but i'm just pausing for a while because my poor heart needs a little break. haha. it's so heart breakingly perfect. why o why?! huhu. 

tomorrow's episode will be almost like 2 hrs right? haha. they should have made this into a 20 episode drama instead. lols.

anyways... first of all, i don't want to expect anything anymore. because expectation is the root of disappointment. hahaha.

but still, a part of me wishes to see them twins! please... huhu.

i hope tonight's episode rating will be daebak because everyone's acting is just perfect and even if this episode is truly heartbreaking... it's still a good one. 

thank you CLOY and to BinJin for giving life to our lovely RiRi couple... :heart:

P.S.... IU's OST is sooo beautiful... :bawling::heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

After watching it with subtitle I still positive it could have happy ending. Agree with @YuSanSeul seems like writer nim or even uri BINJIN trolling us :lol: . There is some part that I feel like watching BeWithYou (SYJ’s movie and some also mention it looks like scene from SITR) and NIS agent part is even funier :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, Jellysshi said:

After watching it with subtitle I still positive it could have happy ending. Agree with @YuSanSeul seems like writer nim or even uri BINJIN trolling us :lol: . There is some part that I feel like watching BeWithYou (SYJ’s movie and some also mention it looks like scene from SITR) and NIS agent part is even funier :lol:

:lol:

• LOL 12

Halluuu guys!! Been lurking since a while but had to come out to FREAK OUT abt this couple! Great insight and conversation here, everyone! Hope we have much, much more to look forward to even after the show ends tomorrow! Anyway, the latest ep was probably the most heartbreaking ep to date but anyone else felt like the epilogue was as much as it was HBxSYJ as it was RJHxYSR? I mean honestly, not to take anything away from their acting, cause they are both phenomenal! But like seriously, as if like even if cameras weren’t rolling for the scene, they would have looked at each other the SAME WAY!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

On 2/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, Prueksachittham said:

Ye Jin is the best in romantic and emotional

scenes. She looks so pretty.

I feel like watch re-act "Something in the Rain" but this time the male lead is Hyun Bin :D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11

28 minutes ago, Jellysshi said:

That is what i also Noticed!!!! I like you Writer nim

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Ilya Maisara said:

The epilogue in episode 15 look like the theory on binjin couple . How hyun bin mirrored ye jin action , protect her and always look at each other. 

writernim, are you also binjin shipper ? :lol:

Omona! I think someone mentioned it here before about CLOY writers reading this forum. That might really be true. :D

They're trolling us. :D lol

Tae Pyung and Eun Jin made a cameo again (in the epilogue) ❤️❤️❤️

Tonight's episode is so depressing I need to see a new bts (just like the last bts) to recover.

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

They're trolling us. :D lol

Tae Pyung and Eun Jin made a cameo again (in the epilogue) ❤️❤️❤️

Tonight's episode is so depressing I need to see a new bts (just like the last bts) to recover.

So funny SYJ and HB could play as Lead yet also cameo ... saranghaeyo Writernim :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Someone is spying this thread lol:joy:... Whoever it is,  pls tell the director/writer, they did a good job.. Eps 15 are heavy with emotions,  but somehow I got the feeling that it will be a happy ending. So,  mr director compensate us with lot of kisses in the final.. in case you didn't, we want to see a lot of skinship at least in bts.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16