[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 minutes ago, Winny said:

I hope the ending doesn't end with just them staring at each other.... i need more closure than "staring" please i beg you writer-nim...:joy:

me too!! and if she runs towards him...how does it end or how will it end? It does not resolve any issues right ToT

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

The ajumas were teasing HB&YJ really hard at the party!:joy:

OH REALLY? What did the ahjummas say/ do? Where's the clip, I wanna watch them getting teased!!

Binjin couple actually wore matching outfits to the party!! Brown outer coat with turtle neck (one in black and one in white)!

Both of them look SO GOOD! SYJ looks so pretty and radiant and her hair is so lovely! Looks like she has recovered from her sickness. And HB looking so dashing and handsome, oh my heart!! And they are seated together at the party! Can you two just go and get married?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm laughing so hard at that cake :joy: Whoever was in the charge of that cake, you the best! Hahaha! I keep on refreshing all my social media accounts hoping to see new clips even if dont understand anything. 

Since the finale is almost 2 hrs, will Netflix still upload after 2 hrs from original airtime?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

25 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

one said our commrade  JH & sam soo didn't need to use their acting skills...All the others burst into laughter,LOL..:joy:

Wait... so if they said that.... does that mean they see... what we see?? And possibly even more truths to it since they saw them more like behind the screen and to make that conclusion is rather.. interesting ;) Yeah, I need to know what this means!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

one said our commrade  JH & sam soo didn't need to use their acting skills...All the others burst into laughter,LOL..:joy:

OMG, I was cracking my head to remember who is Sam Soo, then realize that it's SR's fake name in NK!! Gosh, if the ahjumma is saying that JH and Sam Soo don't need to use their acting skills, means they are being themselves, ie desperately and passionately in LOVE with each other?!!

Oh my heart!! Don't tease us like that Ahjumma!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2