[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy CLOY day everyone! Waaah, im not so sure what to feel today. Im sooo excited to see how CLOY will end, but what am i supposed to look forward to next weekends?! It's a bittersweet week for all of us here... I really pray that they will have amazing ratings tonight, most especially tomorrow!!! 22% fighting!!!

They will have their wrap up party tomorrow right?! I hope we get to see more real life interactions from them tomorrow... hehe. Im always so happy and excited reading everyone's thoughts and insights about our OTP. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, charray said:
38 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Hey comrades, nothing new about the wrap party?

The wrap party is on Sunday and not today

Yes, there's a rumor, they will see the last episode all together:phew:. Wish for a photo. By the way episode is 1h51m long:love:. I cant wait, and my theory we will see 3 yr jump again as well as the previous writer's dramas. Bc jyong heyok theoreticly has to finish his military service (he already 7 years), but in NK that period lasts minimum for 10 years.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Omg if its actually true (if someone understands korean and can say that the translation it's accurate) that's very sweet of both of them. Even if it's only for their characters I can't stop myself from smile imagining choosing the rings together like : ''Do u like this one honey or do u think that the other style suits better Se-ri personality?'' omo,omo :love:.

Maybe they were so involved because they're already trainning for real life as well :smirk:. #delulu :phew:.

The link from the original source it's this https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/19416771/articles/149660?useCafeId=true&or=m.keep.naver.com&buid=d568d50b-1358-41b1-b746-332e6988a435&art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2VydmljZS1uYXZlci1ldGMtZm9yLWNvbW1lbnQ.eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfSUQiLCJhcnRpY2xlSWQiOjE0OTY2MCwiaXNzdWVkQXQiOjE1ODE3NTE3NjM0NzcsImNhZmVJZCI6MTk0MTY3NzF9.rgV29e2iJI59dM6uCV1qQjV0VPW3xgeXUz4G_Uwd9F8

Edit : I haven't see that other user posted bf4 :sweatingbullets: sorry guys just past by this old news.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh WOW can't imagine the amount of attachment that they must feel towards this drama for them to have personally wanted to style their couple rings. If this is indeed true, this must be the sweetest thing ever :relaxed:

Especially since styling your own rings is a rather thoughtful and personal act for a couple to do in Korea.

I don't think I have ever heard of actors designing their own items for a drama? Singing OSTs yea there are plenty of those, but couple rings for a drama? If they didn't have a certain level of affection for each other and their characters and the relationship they represent in the drama, there would've been no way they would go to that effort.

Please let this news be a fact and not some marketing strategy! My heart!!

• Like 18

4 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

They didn’t plan to be caught in pictures but they planned to go to Ralph’s. So, both agencies told the truth about the pair traveling but didn’t calculate how smart fans are. LOL! 

Sorry to cut for post but i didn't know the LA market was called Ralphs, thanks for mentioning it. Writer-nim is so clever to integrate their real time scandal to their scandal in drama. Did you notice Ralph was in the top 10 most searched list when Seri was checking in hospital :lol: Either writer-nim makes fun of the real scandal or she already knows its true so blur the lines of real and reel for the shippers :lol:

@YuSanSeul exactly my thoughts !! I think HB and SYJ are very devoted to this drama since they feel its written for them like SYJ said, thus they relate to their characters alot. I hope they will never take those rings off for the rest of their life :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

8 hours ago, Helena said:

Q: Of all your dramas and movies, which has been your most difficult scene and how do you overcome it? 

A: There was this movie called "I'm Happy". I think I was involved in this in about 2007 or 2008. In terms of understanding the character, it reflected a lot on myself so I took a lot of time thinking about the movie and the character I was involved with so it was the most difficult one for me.

I think SYJ knows HB pretty well. Remember this from Swoon 5:19 - 5:26 :):):)

• Like 7
  • Love 8

On 2/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, MiahTran said:

I think SYJ knows HB pretty well. Remember this from Swoon 5:19 - 5:26 :):):)

This IV.. I was wondering why HB was smiling like that when SYJ answering the 1st question.. The part where she said "she try to eat lots of good food..". There's something about that smile....:D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, real_misa said:

This IV.. I was wondering why HB was smiling like that when SYJ answering the 1st question.. The part where she said "she try to eat lots of good food..". There's something about that smile....:D

Noticed that too ..he has that knowing smile like he wants to say "yeah right"..I remember SYJ appearance in Master In Our House she ate a alot and the food she packed was yummy food that i wouldnt necessary categorized as good food lol, .. so that look and smile of HB is a give away that she knows her appetite and noticed SYJ continued with her answer saying...although yummy food is so good hahaha 

Know what i conclude these two in all their interviews and now in BTS they always give away their real status relationship ...thats why i dont need more evidence ...im just waiting till the time that they will be comfortable and ready to share to the public..and im praying that what they have right now is not just fleeting but the real one the kind that is forever and always , the kind that can stand the craziness in their world ( you know millions of people watching them) that kind that being not together is out of the question coz their ultimate happiness is each other.  Oh im so in love with their love story!!!!

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

• Like 7
  • Love 17