[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

32 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

-The reporter in red and black jacket narrated it has been 19 years since syj’s debut, but she never had a big dating scandal. YJ said last year when asked about the matter that she only hadn’t been caught, if she had free time, she still dated. He ideal type would be someone who is trustworthy that she can lean on, knows how to listen and notices even her smallest gestures, and focuses on his own career. (HB checked) 
-The reporter in blue blouse at 1:47 said before the drama, she met an acquaintance working in fashion, who said that binjin were about to film a drama at the moment and he/she heard that they would get married after the drama. (the ONLY wedding rumor she had is with HB and LIKEWISE) 

-3:28 after the wedding rumor, the reporter in white immediately called hb’s agency and they denied. She asked why everyone said it was true while only the involved stated otherwise. However the company persisted it was not true so she felt a bit let down. She wondered if it was becuz their chemistry was so great that everyone thought so. 
- One girl asked hong seok cheol, the bald gay man why he looked disappointed. He said he hoped the wedding rumor wasn’t true. Someone asked why and he replied becuz it was hb. Other girl agreed LOL (it will break so many hearts but since she is SYJ, majority is rooting for them)

In another vid, it is said that reporters tried to call the agencies to ask which friends they went with following the grocery photos in the US but the agencies tried to dodge the question so the rumor back then left many things unanswered. (because the truth is simple - they wanted to spend time together just like a normal couple, without any spotlight)

BinJin couple fighting :heart:Never in my whole life shipping Korean celebrities before. This BinJin virus is definitely massive. CLOY got me hooked even before it aired (it all started with Nego)  I never followed any dramas as crazy as this, so all these behind the scene clips, forum discussions and fan made youtube clips are pretty new to me (I usually watch Kdrama and movie and thats it). I even bought the OST cd.. :phew:.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 14

For HB fans ... wasn't there an interview last year where he thought or hoped to still be married with kids before 40. I think he was 37 at the time of the interview and considering a norm would be 2-3 years establishing a relationship I thought the statement was odd. I def could be confusing him with a differ actor ...

• Like 2

Thank you all for sharing your insighful opinions about our BinJin couple!

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin deserve each other and are lucky to have each other as a life time partner!

The most important thing is that their opposite personalities complement each other well and this will be a foundation for any long term relationships! 

I can see why Hyun Bin can't not take his eyes off Son Ye Jin!

She looks gorgeous, sexy, elegant & sophisticated like a goddess!

SYJ received Elle Style Awards in 2018

• Like 4
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Also wondered about both SYJ and HB parents. I have seen pictures of SYJ family (her dad really looks like HB!) and they seem friendly and nice. But I have never seen any picture of HB family - he’s really very very private and probably his family don’t want to be in the public at all. All I know is that his father is strict, and his mom too. But his parents are the ones guiding him to ensure he gets on the right path in life (according to what HB shared in one interview).

So....have their parents meet? Hahaha! I’m being crazy I know, it’s  just fun to speculate.

If in case his parents won't approve then..... We just really do hope and pray that these two would think of settling down, build a family while careers still on hand as their job. 

3 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Prayer circle everyone.

Yes. God answer the prayers of many. We commit everything to Him the rating for these 2 last episodes, their relationship and their individual careers. And we claim it in Jesus Name. Amen!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Hide contents

The only people who knew their Breakup reasons were the involved parties. For Binnie & SHK, their interactions during the time they worked together for ‘worlds within’ (press conferences, the drama itself, & behind the scenes) were all the public had of them, they were never seen together after going public (they stayed out of the limelight). There were really nothing for others to base off of - just fan made videos using old drama clips and photoshopped pictures only

Q: Can you share with us the most romantic things that you have ever done to your love ones? 

A: I don't really do anything special. But it's just a little side note that if the person wants something, I will remember that. And on a special occasion, I will probably present to her.

Q: Please choose a favourite flower colour. 

A. Black or Coffee // B. Dark Purple // C. Green // D. White // E. Pale yellow

A: I choose “A” (Black or Coffee)

Q: It means sometimes you request yourself a bit too much in a relationship, to the extent you may have a high expectation of the person you want to marry. So if you find your mate does not meet that standard, you may not want to continue the relationship.

Hyun Bin agreed to the test but clarified it is not 100% but similar. 

(In what way is it similar?) 

A: If I feel repressed and pressured in a relationship, I don't think it will be an ideal relationship I am looking for. I would like something I could relax myself and all.

Q: Of all your dramas and movies, which has been your most difficult scene and how do you overcome it? 

A: There was this movie called "I'm Happy". I think I was involved in this in about 2007 or 2008. In terms of understanding the character, it reflected a lot on myself so I took a lot of time thinking about the movie and the character I was involved with so it was the most difficult one for me.

Q: What do you usually wear? 

A: Of course it depends on occasions but usually on the daily basis I would like to go casual so I would dress casually on normal days. But in cases like today, when there is formal event, I would usually dress up. And even for functions I need to attend, I will usually dress up in suits.

Q: Can you do an aegyo (act cute) for us? 

A: It's hard! I do get those requests a lot; trying to act cute or can you try something for the fans, but I tried and I tried to learn but I don't think it is my type of thing...

This means, SYJ now has a puppy which she said she wanted for Christmas.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 2/14/2020 at 1:47 PM, xxyy said:

I don't know if any one shared this already , if it so my apology.

Here is HB getting caught off guard by reporter's question re: SYJ in 2004

Here is the youtube link if you want to watch the entire thing : A Moment to Remember Screening

Read the comments from IG for the brief translation of what his response was!  I appreciate carmelina7888 for posting this and sharing this with us and how does she even come through this! amazing!

Here is one - 

dkdlstm I think he was asked what he was expecting to see. He answered that he was expecting to see Jung Woo Sung's performance. Then I think the interviewer jokingly asked, 'You're not expecting Son Ye Jin's performance?', he then laughed and replied that of course he's expecring her performance too.

As I was just going through their timeline and popularity, i think it's safe to say that SYJ got famous  before HB does as she started early on. SYJ has been known as this great actress with elegance, sweetness and grace, who always take on challenging role. And what if he has always had admire her and have a crush on her. They are piratically same age, I am sure they have same circle of friend and knows and heard about each other time to time or all the time. Let's say it's the first time HB seen SYJ in the silver screen ( I am sure it's not but let's just say) - no one in their right mind would not - not fall in love with SYJ after you watch this movie - esp soju scene. She  looks effortlessly sensual, sexy and beautiful and I can go on and on ! JWS is so great too! Okay but look at that HB's caught off guard shy smile and comment.....can i just wildly assume that he already had a crush on her since then! 

You know those things right .....whomever you may be dating or you will be in relationship...you always have these people whom you kinda/sorta look up to and have a crush on (not in unfaithful way) .......... she could have been his!!! 

Awwn man....i am just happy to see this clip and i love my wild imagination but it's possible right :wub:

Right to the point. I agree. She may be his crush long go and he may be well her crush long ago. Ha ha ha it is a destiny . 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

And another discussion about binjin by channel A. There are three parts which were broadcasted separately from last year to early this year. The other two parts have been translated here. I believe this one is the latest, but if you read the comments under the original vid, most of korean fans said they should be left alone. They seem to be quite protective of the couple.

-The reporter in red and black jacket narrated it has been 19 years since syj’s debut, but she never had a big dating scandal. YJ said last year when asked about the matter that she only hadn’t been caught, if she had free time, she still dated. Her ideal type would be someone who is trustworthy that she can lean on, knows how to listen and notices even her smallest gestures, and focuses on his own career. 
-The reporter in blue blouse at 1:47 said before the drama, she met an acquaintance working in fashion, who said that binjin were about to film a drama at the moment and he/she heard that they would get married after the drama.

-This vid was done during the time that their wedding and break up rumors both came up so they talked briefly about that.

-3:28 after the wedding rumor, the reporter in white immediately called hb’s agency and they denied. She asked why everyone said it was true while only the involved stated otherwise. However the company persisted it was not true so she felt a bit let down. She wondered if it was becuz their chemistry was too good that everyone thought so. 
- One girl asked hong seok cheol, the bald gay man why he looked disappointed. He said he hoped the wedding rumor wasn’t true. Someone asked why and he replied becuz it was hb. Other girl agreed LOL

In another vid, it is said that reporters tried to call the agencies to ask which friends they went with following the grocery photos in the US but the agencies tried to dodge the question so the rumor back then left many things unanswered. 

SYJ is so candid and readily admitted that she has dated but just haven't been caught! Her ideal type esp the part "notices even her smallest gesture and focuses on his own career" - reminds me of HB noticing everything SYJ does during their Negotiation interviews, like reminding her to cover her legs with her skirt when sitting down, taking the mic on the chair for her before she sits down, moving her to the center, gently supporting her arm as she sits down, looking out for her as she nearly tripped a few occasions, waiting for her to come out to get into the car etc etc etc....gosh, so many incidences! And of course, HB is very much focused on his own career and even founded a company to manage it.

About the reporter meeting someone working in fashion who said Binjin are getting married after the drama, that's a pretty BIG assumption/ rumour. How true is this, or is it just mainly creating fake report??

LOL!! VAST and SYJ's agency sure had their hands full dodging all the curious questions from the media!!

2 hours ago, Helena said:

Reveal hidden contents

The only people who knew their Breakup reasons were the involved parties. For Binnie & SHK, their interactions during the time they worked together for ‘worlds within’ (press conferences, the drama itself, & behind the scenes) were all the public had of them, they were never seen together after going public (they stayed out of the limelight). There were really nothing for others to base off of - just fan made videos using old drama clips and photoshopped pictures only.

[May 2013 / HB]

Q: What are the similarities and differences between you and the character inside "Secret Garden"? 

A: I am not that insensitive or selfish like the character in "Secret Garden". Like in terms of probably relationship with other people, (like the character) I tend to care for the one I love.

Q: Can you share with us the most romantic things that you have ever done to your love ones? 

A: I don't really do anything special. But it's just a little side note that if the person wants something, I will remember that. And on a special occasion, I will probably present to her.

Q: Please choose a favourite flower colour. 

A. Black or Coffee // B. Dark Purple // C. Green // D. White // E. Pale yellow

A: I choose “A” (Black or Coffee)

Q: It means sometimes you request yourself a bit too much in a relationship, to the extent you may have a high expectation of the person you want to marry. So if you find your mate does not meet that standard, you may not want to continue the relationship.

Hyun Bin agreed to the test but clarified it is not 100% but similar. 

(In what way is it similar?) 

A: If I feel repressed and pressured in a relationship, I don't think it will be an ideal relationship I am looking for. I would like something I could relax myself and all.

Q: Can you do an aegyo (act cute) for us? 

A: It's hard! I do get those requests a lot; trying to act cute or can you try something for the fans, but I tried and I tried to learn but I don't think it is my type of thing...

Thanks so much for this interview! A lot of good insights about HB. As expected, he's almost the complete opposite of his character in SG! But he convinced everyone so well and even won a Daesang for it!

I think HB will be a very caring and attentive boyfriend/ husband, once he finds the right partner. I also think he needs to be with someone who accepts him for who he is and doesn't need attention ALL the time (just my POV). Also, since he seems pretty relaxed and happy whenever he's with SYJ (from ALL the BTS, videos, interviews we have seen), it's a good sign for Binjin shippers!!

Finally, not able to act aegyo, well he needs to be around YJ more cuz he sure did a lot of AEGYO with her, esp the insta pictures and videos during Negotiation and also the CLOY Swoon videos, LOL!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Gotta love what one viewer said in response to the Youtube Video by Swoon wherein HB and SYJ were complimenting each other and they had to figure out which was the real commentary.

Their interactions starting from The Negotiation during promos, to her IG, to their interviews for CLOY and BTS videos. I think this sums it all up for us:

"Do not be fooled by her eye smile" -Hyun Bin

Ahh, so you are fooled by her eye smile- Us viewers/shippers :wub:

Counting down to CLOY finale...

• Like 4
  • LOL 20

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Hi! Someone asked for eng sub of the talk about their dating rumors posted by KBS. I forgot who did or what page, here is the translation 

@thi2018, that was me! Thanks for finding the exact same one with subs! 

Well, at least the agencies said that they were BOTH in LA. USA is a big country and if you don’t plan ahead to meet with a friend who was also going to be here, they won’t be able to meet. I think what the agencies didn’t really think about is the pre-determined travel and convo of BinJin. I have a theory that this two actually talked about meeting in LA already before leaving SK, w/out telling their respected agencies. They didn’t plan to be caught in pictures but they planned to go to Ralph’s. So, both agencies told the truth about the pair traveling but didn’t calculate how smart fans are. LOL! 

@Helena, thanks for that explanation! 

I do find it that SYJ and HB have specific ideals for their partners. And thanks for pointing out that people can mature and as actors (and as a human being) there is that possibility. I’m hoping for their best interest at hand. 

• Like 6

Not sure if this perspective has been presented before but I think everyone remember in one of the Swoon clips where HB and SYJ  each prepared a calendar for fans?   In that clip HB chose a couple selfie of them two for the calendar.   He decorated it with lots of "fighting" hand drawings and presented as the main theme for his calendar.  At the bottom right of the calendar he put a "crush landing with umbrella" sticker.  

Son Ye-Jin's burst into laughter and said :  This is for me, isn't it?   -- LOL  -- I wonder what's in her mind when she said that? 

Of course this could all meant that HB wished CLoY to be successful.  But another way to interpret it could be HB's secret way of telling himself and the fans "fighting" for their relationship (since the photo he chose wasn't his individual selfie but a picture of them together)?

OH my heart!! As a long time fan of them both, of course I'll put on a brave face and say I'll support them no matter what...but deep down my heart will be very torn if thing doesn't go with the direction that I expect. 

Just to end this post with this quote by Paulo Coelho in the book The Alchemist:  "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it".  -- Marriage or not, it is indeed Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin's choice and we fans have no business in it whatsoever.........except sending our good wishes, hope and keep our optimism ?   As fans, I say let's all visualize our couple happily ever after in clear detail ..and hey, one day we might actually see the universe conspires to give us what we want (I think there are millions of BinJin shippers all over the world? ) and we wake up and see the duo's happy news all over the place with their wedding announcement!!!!   

Fighting :wub::heart::wub:  Hyun Bin & Son Ye-JIn  :wub::heart::wub: Fighting

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

About the reporter meeting someone working in fashion who said Binjin are getting married after the drama, that's a pretty BIG assumption/ rumour. How true is this, or is it just mainly creating fake report??

LOL!! VAST and SYJ's agency sure had their hands full dodging all the curious questions from the media!!

Idk know if she’s telling the truth. She was quite specific when it comes to the details of  the informant and timeline. However, this kind of report should be taken with a grain of salt as it always presents ambivalent views on the matter. When one reporter said they heard they were gonna get married after the drama, another one wondered if the rumor might not be true due to the company’s denial. Or when one claimed there was no way two friends could accidentally meet overseas then go to groceries with a full cart of food to cook, it must mean they were dating. Yet right after one countered that she herself actually went overseas and gathered a group of friends to cook and have meals together.

1 hour ago, Sianna said:

Not sure if this perspective has been presented before but I think everyone remember in one of the Swoon clips where HB and SYJ  each prepared a calendar for fans?   In that clip HB chose a couple selfie of them two for the calendar.   He decorated it with lots of "fighting" hand drawings and presented as the main theme for his calendar and at the bottom right of the calendar he put a "crush landing with umbrella" sticker.  

Son Ye-Jin's burst into laughter and said :  This is for me, isn't it?   -- LOL  -- I wonder what's in her mind when she said that? 

Son in korea means hand. That’s why she pointed to the hands and asked if it was meant to be for her and why her instagram profile is named yejinhand

• Like 12