[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Love love the epilogue in episode 15 and the conversation between the 2 NIS agents is so funny. It is obviously referring to what shippers had been speculating about the interactions between Hyun Bin and Ye Jin. The writer must be either a BinJin shipper like us or she is a troll who likes to troll BinJin shippers. Writer-nim , which are you?  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

10 minutes ago, creativedistraction said:

Is the wrap party photographed or filmed, or do we just wait for instagram posts from the cast and crew? 

instagram photos from cast and crew. Don’t think it’s filmed but even if it is it’s not released to public. We usually get reporters taking pictures of them going in the restaurant and if we get lucky cast and crew will post pics or videos for us to see 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, marshemell0ws said:

instagram photos from cast and crew. Don’t think it’s filmed but even if it is it’s not released to public. We usually get reporters taking pictures of them going in the restaurant and if we get lucky cast and crew will post pics or videos for us to see 

Oh okay thanks. Here's hoping we get lucky and they post lots! 

• Like 3

OMGG I didn’t expect episode 14 turning out this wayyyy :(:( 

Love the epilogue! Our writer-nim did not forget to troll us again with the statement from the NIS guy “ its so clear dont you see” and the umbrella scene - signature of pretty noona !!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, creativedistraction said:

Yoooo im pretty sure the epilogue was a nod to Something in the Rain. The writer is really adding small moments from their previous work :lol: Theyre so pretty in that scene!!! The height difference is killing me

Yes I'm also think that

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, Prueksachittham said:

Ye Jin is the best in romantic and emotional

scenes. She looks so pretty.

Can't deny this

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@Blue7 great job!!! thank you! You just detailed everything we shipper here are thinking! CLOY is based on BinJin in so many ways lol but to put it in one word DESTINY ( cloy has repeatedly emphasis on destiny) and we have establish how BinJin lives have crossed in the past to now ...

though im thinking are they playing with our hearts?!?! Lol..

or is these their way of giving us hints?...anyway all these is making me more positive about our ship.

Lastly CLOY is really the best kdrama ever oh well how can it not be when it give snippets of the real love story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. BRAVO TO TEAM CLOY I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Heya guys. I have purposefully not watched Ep. 15 because of the angst and the frustration I have felt watching the clips in IG. Perhaps I will watch it in one go later when Ep. 16 becomes available in Netflix. (Meaning, I'd have to stay up waaaaaaay past midnight to finish the two episodes and lurk in IG and Twitter for wrap-up party photos. Hihi. Goodbye sleep! What is sleep?)

Writer-nim is definitely trolling us. Everything BinJin has done in the epilogue is a shade to the fan theories of whether or not HB and SYJ are an item. Not that I am complaining. The epilogues are always the part to look forward to in each episode.

What I don't understand though is why GSJ needed to be put in danger (and seemingly die, as implied in the preview). I really don't think this death would be necessary, for crying out loud. I don't get it, writer-nim.

• Like 5