[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

BinJin is so REAL!

Their love story itself is a Masterpiece (sweetness, chemistry, complement personalilities, looks, talents...)

Milions of viewers around the world rewatch their love stories (bts, interviews) again & again but never get tired of it. The whole world begs them to get married as they are perfect for each other!

Your love story is one of the most beautiful & popular in human history!

Hands down to Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin! Please get married & stay married forvever!

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin Love Story - Part 1

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin Love Story - Part 2

Couple Rings Bts

• Like 6
  • Love 12

From interview "Thestar" during negotiation promotion:

“Since we had to act in different places through a monitor, not face-to-face, I was worried at first.

“It was my first time to act in such a way, and resorting only to the monitor and to his voice was hard. But I’m glad that we developed a decent chemistry,” said Son during a press conference in Seoul.

Hyun went on to praise his partner, saying, “Son is an actor who defeats all those hardships. She is capable of expressing so many sophisticated emotions with her eyes, and acting with her made me almost forget about the monitor.” 

I think he explained well how much he is attentive and gets charms by her action:P:wub:.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

I loved the epilogue! HB and SYJ cameo in their own drama! When SYJ looks up at HB holding the umbrella, I can see the hearts in her eyes. What a lucky woman to be staring into a face like his? But then SYJ is just so beautiful that HB must be mesmerized! In other words, they are perfect for each other. 

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

On 2/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, xxyy said:

no one in their right mind would not - not fall in love with SYJ after you watch this movie - esp soju scene. She  looks effortlessly sensual, sexy and beautiful and I can go on and on ! JWS is so great too! Okay but look at that HB's caught off guard shy smile and comment.....can i just wildly assume that he already had a crush on her since then! 

You know those things right .....whomever you may be dating or you will be in relationship...you always have these people whom you kinda/sorta look up to and have a crush on (not in unfaithful way) .......... she could have been his!!! 

Awwn man....i am just happy to see this clip and i love my wild imagination but it's possible right :wub:

He definitely had crush on her, based on his reaction i think he liked her acting even earlier than coming to this premier (who doesn't, right?:sweatingbullets:). But in 2014 he looked at her, while she was speaking. And he  was so excited, like it is his first award. Am i the only one who see this even through his shadow?:D

https://youtu.be/s1mbQeypQaI

And i don't understand but her tongue movement at 0:51 reminds me Hyun Bin, who stands next to her.  

My delulu mind start to think that even Switzerland meeting also refers to this meeting (5 years ago). Its like from the first episode, his staring at her at first epilogue was totally him since the beginning. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Today is the daaay! A bit sad that the ratings didn't go higher but at least we made it stay at 17%. Just like how the ratings went up to almost 4% last week, i hope the finale ratings will also make some big jump! But i guess it's impossible now to make it into 22% as HB wished to? Haha. That'll be a 5% jump from yesterday and the finale is like almost 2hrs :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

On 2/15/2020 at 9:30 AM, sam suk sam sik said:

I think we need the professor of psychologist to see this video and tell us his conclusion :phew:

Though it will be as clear as the day :wub:

Thank you for sharing this video. Perhaps love is one of my UF song :lol: and its match with Binjin situation I think. And the person already made it in 2018 (Daebak). In minute 4.00 - 4.05 there is some sweet gesture from HB to SYJ aww :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

"Do not be fooled by her eye smile" -Hyun Bin

Ahh, so you are fooled by her eye smile- Us viewers/shippers :wub:

Her 'half-moon eye smile” is famous, it is her trademark. :)
 (Around 4:50 mark.  Choose English subs)

https://www.vlive.tv/video/10412

K-nets’ comments on the Swoon’s couch talk:

theqoo] HYUNBIN AND SON YEJIN'S CRAZY CHEMISTRY TODAY - Pannchoa

3. Son Yejin's eye shape is seriously interesting on the second gif, she's smiling but even her eyes just bend like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's like the real smiling emoji

4. Son Yejin's eye smile is seriously God's work. She's too cute

In an interview in October 2013, she said that “her eyes are the only part of her face that she feels confident about.”

(STAR N 2013-10-13)  Son Ye Jin tells that she thinks only her eyes are pretty
Son Ye Jin told that her eyes are the only part of her face that she feels confident about.

On October 13th, Son Ye Jin, who recently casted in movie 'Accomplice', appeared on MBC 'Section TV' for an interview.  As she was asked how she takes care of her beauty, she said, "I do everything I can. I exercise, and eat good foods. I also take care of my skin."

She went on, "I think my eyes are pretty, but I'm not sure with other parts." Netizens who saw her interview left comments such as "You are the most beautiful person ever", "Her eyes are particularly pretty", and "She's so beautiful".

[theqoo] THE ACTRESS WHO COINED THE TERM "LEGENDARY/GLORY DAYS"

(A Moment to Remember VIP premiere)

Hyun Bin & Jung Woo-sung belonged to a celebrity baseball club along with actors Hwang Jung-min, Kim Seung-woo (team captain), Jang Dong-gun, Lee Jong-suk, Han Jae-suk, Oh Man-seok, Gong Hyung-jin, etc

[2006] 
Row 1: Kang Dong-won, Jo In-sung, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo
Row 2: Hwang Jung-min, Ji Jin-hee, Lee Jong-suk, Joo Jin-mo
Row 3: Jung Woo-sung, Jang Dong-gun, Gong Hyung-jin, Kim Seung-woo
04-AD4620-3-D5-C-4-A5-F-BCD1-BDD8497-CB0

Credits: withhyunbin 

DEEED3DC-E406-41F5-AFAB-CE7C9F67A525.jpg

Credits: shooong
E96DBDD0-A658-4D31-AEA0-D6DB42412EDC.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Tbh, after everything that we've seen thus far - past interviews, behind the scenes, Swoon videos - I don't know what would convince me to believe the denials issued by Vast and MSTeam. The subtle parallelism (a.k.a shade c/o writer-nim) interjected in the episodes (paparazzi shot, grocery boy, how RJH mimics YSR) - they either want to make a fool out of us or they just threw caution to the wind since they can't do anything about whatever's between BinJin anyway. :phew:

Disclaimer: The views and opinions stated above do not reflect those of the shoppers, Soompi, or the entire CLOY nation. It's just me desperately trying to find a silver lining after seeing the clips from Ep. 15.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

The wrap up party is something to look forward to, despite the show ending! But lowkey not expecting much at the same time, doubt that they’re going to give anything away then (but secretly hoping that it will be somehow special still). We are going to suffer withdrawals tomorrow onwards, how we gonna cope haha (Oh right, a certain announcement that rhymes with mating (ok sounds weird lol) or carriage, please pretty please :blush:).

Also, does anyone know if swoon would release any more stuff of them together? Keep waiting for something every Saturday but seems like they’ve stopped now :( 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

Tbh, after everything that we've seen thus far - past interviews, behind the scenes, Swoon videos - I don't know what would convince me to believe the denials issued by Vast and MSTeam. :phew:

I know right? They probably denied before MAYBE because CLOY is still airing. They don't want any distraction. However,  now CLOY is nearing it's ending, I wonder if they will continue denying..

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

And maybe because of the new rules.

Sorry for mention it here.

After SSC divorced,there is a rule actor/actress can't go public with their private life (dating/divorce),or else they might get sued 3 times of their fees.

I can't remember correctly because i don't really follow their news.

Hope someone can post the article here.

Im worried i give the wrong info.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Tbh, after everything that we've seen thus far - past interviews, behind the scenes, Swoon videos - I don't know what would convince me to believe the denials issued by Vast and MSTeam. The subtle parallelism (a.k.a shade c/o writer-nim) interjected in the episodes (paparazzi shot, grocery boy, how RJH mimics YSR) - they either want to make a fool out of us or they just threw caution to the wind since they can't do anything about whatever's between BinJin anyway. :phew:

Disclaimer: The views and opinions stated above do not reflect those of the shoppers, Soompi, or the entire CLOY nation. It's just me desperately trying to find a silver lining after seeing the clips from Ep. 15.

You know everything is set up in a way to lead to this ending :):) . Something like “ Guys, dont be too fast. Calm down and relax. Let’s us tell you our story one by one via CLOY. “ :):):)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2