[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

32 minutes ago, xxyy said:

This is one comment - 

dkdlstm I think he was asked what he was expecting to see. He answered that he was expecting to see Jung Woo Sung's performance. Then I think the interviewer jokingly asked, 'You're not expecting Son Ye Jin's performance?', he then laughed and replied that of course he's expecring her performance too.

just to add one thing:  ...in one of the HB's interviews in 2009, when asked about who his favorite actor was:  HB's answer was Jung Woo Sung (he said most people in his generation liked Jung Woo Sung).  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

SYJ is the only true woman I have ever shipped HB with and she is deserving of all his attention and love. I definitely see a different, but better, side to HB. I hope his longtime fans can see it too and be happy for him, as I am. 

Ditto! I couldn’t agree more with you!! I really hope that his longtime fans like us can just feel happy for him. His happiness is contagious to me :blush:. He seems so genuinely happy and relaxed. Those smiles and laughs between them are gems... pure bliss.

hahaha Same as you... my husband was joking yesterday that I was more curious about their Valentine ´s  day that our own (and shame on me... it really seems that’s true LOL). Luckily he is so tolerant and comprehensive with my fangirling mode. :joy: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

30 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

SYJ is the only true woman I have ever shipped HB with and she is deserving of all his attention and love. I definitely see a different, but better, side to HB. I hope his longtime fans can see it too and be happy for him, as I am. 

Amen to this! Absolutely agree!  I have always disappointed in his dating choices however famous his gfs may be (as if i know any better though) until SYJ come along and that was it for me! :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:21 AM, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

This is the kind of fan I'd aspire to be if I met and spoke to BinJin...but reality will have me running to this forum and every place to tell y'all  every single detail :D

Gurlllll :wub::D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I had saw many on screen couples that had the most intense kisses but they NEVER ended up together like for example Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince) or Yoon Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hoon (Goong) and Seo Hyun-jin and Eric Mun (from Another Miss Oh) on the other hand I saw a lot of couples on screen that we never think that would be together because on their interactions they were very cautious or apparently on their kisses scenes wasn’t anything special on it but in the end they starting dating on real life. For me actually those kind of ”boring” on screen kisses btw BinJin (yes for me that kisses scenes that they’re doing are boring because me being a Yejin fan ,I had saw a lot of kisses scenes that she did and she actually kisses pretty good, and the short clips of  kisses scenes  that I had saw HB doing with other co-stars were amazing, so I’m very disappointed on the “kiss matter” while watching CLOY) but ANYWAYS let me go back to the point, for me those kind of boring kissing scenes that they’re making, just show that’s something more happening, because for me it’s pretty clear that they’re holding themselves back  to not going so deep while making that scenes .I don’t know if it’s because they don’t want to ruin their friendship (but in this case they wouldn’t never accept working together as a romantic partners) or if it’s because they already noticed their feelings towards each other and are afraid OR if it’s because they are trying to hide something from the media to not gossiping around even more about their relationship, whatever is the motive it’s pretty obviously their sexual tension, even them can’t hide this anymore :joy: (like HB are even starting the skinship like he wanted to interlocking his hands with Yejin and made that dirty joke about going to bed like :wub: I never saw him so relaxed and happy bf4 (although that I’m a SYJ fan and never had follow HB before I just started knowing more of him after “The Negotiation” comes out) I had seeing some clips of him interacting with other actress and other bts from his past dramas and the difference it’s notable.

OFC like u point out whatever the person that they choose to be the one I’ll not contest because first of all it’s their personal lives and not our business BUT I would be devastated if the one that Yejin choose at the end wouldn’t be Hyun Bin however I’ll proudly support my idol without any doubt :relaxed:.

about the kissing (i hope it just me), this is first time for me being so shy and feeling like an intruder seing actor and actress doing kiss scene.. so, i don't know how to handle it when HB and YJ doing such a passionate kiss.. mayble my face would be transform into red tomato :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I never this crazy shipping kdrama couple!

The only thing i’m looking forward after the drama end is their marriage announcement. I don’t want dating announcement :lol:

Thank you all for sharing the POVs about this couple! Reading them all make me convinced THEY ARE TOGETHER FOR REAL! As Hyun Bin fan, I don’t really know how he was back then since I just into him after CA. Oh wait, since SG but I don’t really into him yet during that time. And now when i watched all his interviews yeah you can see the differences how he treated his co-star and SYJ.

I really wishing them happy ending in drama and real life! #BinJin all the way ~

Hwaiting BinJin couple! #InGroceryWeTrust

Btw, it’s D-day ! Mixed feeling :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Comrades,thanks for your posting.

Ahhh i really really love all your long comments....especially from HB's long time fans.

I wish i could post something similar as SYJ fans.

But i i guess i don't hv a right since i just become obsess with her since Pretty Noona.

And another thing is she never had any public rship,so it is hard to talk about it(compare) 

Btw,today is the day.

From the preview,today will be another heart breaking episode.

Let's pray today the rating will not decrease and will get 20% and tomorrow 24%.

Quite hard but nothing is impossible right.

I hope korean fans also notice about HB's wish and help him to achieve the target.

• Like 13
  • Love 8

Hi all Binjin shippers! Today is the D-day! Can’t wait to meet SR-JH and SYJ-HB in reel and real life again!

I’ve enjoyed reading all your long comments so so much! Especially from long time HB and SYJ fans who have followed their careers and love life closely. Even if you’re not long time fans, your insights as a fan is still so great.

its interesting how many HB fans here shared their thots and said SYJ is the only actress they’ve shipped with HB. How about generally, do you know if most HB fans are supportive of them being together in real life?

Also interesting how SYJ has no confirmed dating news. The closest was probably with Kim Nam Gil? He may have pursued her but she was not interested? Even denied it outrightly. 

SYJ also have close friendships with a lot of highly acclaimed actresses like Kim Hye Soo, Gong Hyo Jin, Song Yun Ah. I believe they are all still single and unattached. I wonder what they think of HB? Lol! They won’t be an easy test to pass for any boyfriends of YJ. I still recall The Last Princess interview where YJ’s male co-star when asked about joining SYJ’s group of friends and he said these are all strong women, then seem to shake his head as if he won’t be able to handle them hahaha! (Btw the costar is happily married).

In my crazy mind, I thot maybe HB will have to go through a test just like what happened to his character in MNkSS where he was tested by his future mom-in-law. That karaoke scene still cracked me up!

Also wondered about both SYJ and HB parents. I have seen pictures of SYJ family (her dad really looks like HB!) and they seem friendly and nice. But I have never seen any picture of HB family - he’s really very very private and probably his family don’t want to be in the public at all. All I know is that his father is strict, and his mom too. But his parents are the ones guiding him to ensure he gets on the right path in life (according to what HB shared in one interview).

So....have their parents meet? Hahaha! I’m being crazy I know, it’s  just fun to speculate.

• Like 11
  • Love 7

Today is the day!!!

And it's the second to the last episode. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!

This is making me crazy. :tears:

I like that we are super active here, sharing thoughts and well wishes. Prayer circle everyone. We know in our hearts that they are fond of each other. We just gotta keep praying that whatever they have leads to something more. And something that would last forever.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Site Admin said:

This is the beginning of the end. Sunday will be CLOY's finale and we won't have any reason to see these two together on screen again. There is also a .01% possiblity that they won't get married in real life. What are we to do? They are chemistry gold. Are we seriously going to let SYJ and Hyun Bin get away from our lives just like that?

The utter lack of love scenes and kissing scenes in CLOY makes me want to lobby for a second movie for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin where they can act their real age and cash in on those well-toned bodies. An asian re-telling of Meet Joe Black, The Notebook, Love Affair or Pretty Woman would be just perfect for their reunion project.

and Mr. & Mrs. Smith kinda movie. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:. 

In my crazy mind, I thot maybe HB will have to go through a test just like what happens to his character in MNkSS where he was tested by his future mom-in-law. That karaoke scene still cracked me up!

I think HB will undergo some kind of test from her friends. One of her friend, Lee Jung Hyun who got married last year mentioned in an interview that she and her boyfriend went on a trip with her friends so they can know him better...

• Like 8
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting ready for a celebration this Sunday ... wondering what I should drink to?

1. If Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin attend the cast party wearing matchy-matchy clothes, take a shot.

2. For every picture without or of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin avoiding a couple picture, take a shot.

Anything else I should drink to :P?

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

And another discussion about binjin by channel A. There are three parts which were broadcasted separately from last year to early this year. The other two parts have been translated here. I believe this one is the latest, but if you read the comments under the original vid, most of korean fans said they should be left alone. They seem to be quite protective of the couple.

-The reporter in red and black jacket narrated it has been 19 years since syj’s debut, but she never had a big dating scandal. YJ said last year when asked about the matter that she only hadn’t been caught, if she had free time, she still dated. Her ideal type would be someone who is trustworthy that she can lean on, knows how to listen and notices even her smallest gestures, and focuses on his own career. 
-The reporter in blue blouse at 1:47 said before the drama, she met an acquaintance working in fashion, who said that binjin were about to film a drama at the moment and he/she heard that they would get married after the drama.

-This vid was done during the time that their wedding and break up rumors both came up so they talked briefly about that.

-3:28 after the wedding rumor, the reporter in white immediately called hb’s agency and they denied. She asked why everyone said it was true while only the involved stated otherwise. However the company persisted it was not true so she felt a bit let down. She wondered if it was becuz their chemistry was too good that everyone thought so. 
- One girl asked hong seok cheol, the bald gay man why he looked disappointed. He said he hoped the wedding rumor wasn’t true. Someone asked why and he replied becuz it was hb. Other girl agreed LOL

In another vid, it is said that reporters tried to call the agencies trying to find down who was with them at the grocery in the US but the agencies tried to dodge the question so the rumor back then left many things unanswered. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 15

8 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

The only people who knew their Breakup reasons were the involved parties. For Binnie & SHK, their interactions during the time they worked together for ‘worlds within’ (press conferences, the drama itself, & behind the scenes) were all the public had of them, they were never seen together after going public (they stayed out of the limelight). There were really nothing for others to base off of - just fan made videos using old drama clips and photoshopped pictures only.

Binnie&Ye-Jin: We get to see so much more interactions compared to other OTPs:

1) ‘the negotiation’ - a 2-hour movie is short compared to a typical TV drama, but it includes many promotional events before & during its theatrical run. For TV drama, there’s press conference (a few days before its premiere, sometimes a 2nd one during the middle of the series), wrap up party (OTP usually isn’t seen together much), post drama interviews, reward vacation (for shows with good viewership ratings). For (movie/tv drama) DVD/Blue-ray releases that get special features, the director and main leads would get together to record commentaries (where they would watch the completed work and discuss/explain things).

2) ‘The Swoon’ (not available before) couch talk, diy fan love, compliment me

We just happened to talk about old relationships, but they don’t matter anymore. He said (Esquire September 2019) that he doesn’t want to go back in time, the present and future are more important. 

[To Hyun Bin, the most important thing is the present and the effort to do the best the assigned work. When asked if he wanted to return to any time in the past, Hyun Bin said, instead of returning to the past, he wanted to go to the future, when the drama "Emergency Love Landing" just ended because he was curious as to whether he did well and how the audiences' reactions would be. Thereby, we can feel his tension, expectations and even suspense about preparing for the new work.]

People change over time (maturity, life experiences), I try to share more recent stuffs on them. :)

[May 2013 / HB]

Q: What are the similarities and differences between you and the character inside "Secret Garden"? 

A: I am not that insensitive or selfish like the character in "Secret Garden". Like in terms of probably relationship with other people, (like the character) I tend to care for the one I love.

Q: Can you share with us the most romantic things that you have ever done to your love ones? 

A: I don't really do anything special. But it's just a little side note that if the person wants something, I will remember that. And on a special occasion, I will probably present to her.

Q: Please choose a favourite flower colour. 

A. Black or Coffee // B. Dark Purple // C. Green // D. White // E. Pale yellow

A: I choose “A” (Black or Coffee)

Q: It means sometimes you request yourself a bit too much in a relationship, to the extent you may have a high expectation of the person you want to marry. So if you find your mate does not meet that standard, you may not want to continue the relationship.

Hyun Bin agreed to the test but clarified it is not 100% but similar. 

(In what way is it similar?) 

A: If I feel repressed and pressured in a relationship, I don't think it will be an ideal relationship I am looking for. I would like something I could relax myself and all.

Q: Of all your dramas and movies, which has been your most difficult scene and how do you overcome it? 

A: There was this movie called "I'm Happy". I think I was involved in this in about 2007 or 2008. In terms of understanding the character, it reflected a lot on myself so I took a lot of time thinking about the movie and the character I was involved with so it was the most difficult one for me.

Q: What do you usually wear? 

A: Of course it depends on occasions but usually on the daily basis I would like to go casual so I would dress casually on normal days. But in cases like today, when there is formal event, I would usually dress up. And even for functions I need to attend, I will usually dress up in suits.

Q: Can you do an aegyo (act cute) for us? 

A: It's hard! I do get those requests a lot; trying to act cute or can you try something for the fans, but I tried and I tried to learn but I don't think it is my type of thing...

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8