[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Can I just say, whilst the drama has left me feeling all melo and dejected watching RJH and YSR go through all these trials and tribulations without knowing (yet) if it is a happy ending, this couple forum here helps to lift my mood. I LOVE reading how positive and convinced we all are about HB-SYJ, and how we can all fan-couple together. Really brightens my day :rolleyes:. Thank you all!!

And just on a side note, if them two were really against their dating rumors and all the observations fans have made about their behavior and what not, they could very well (with their reputation and standing in the acting field) refuse the scenes or ask for it to be minimised right? So again, my hopeful shipping self is reading in between the lines and thinking these are all positive signs! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Those who are scared to watch epi 15 WATCH IT!!! True that its painful episode but i commend the writer and director how the story is unfolding and coming to end ...it will not just touch your emotions its more ..its sooo heart wrecking literally my chest ached watching my tears just fell and i sob! ..so then I asked  ahhh Could they have Love this Much?!?!? And they do!  And what cant you do for love right???

Kudos to HB and SYJ  brilliant actors superb acting!, and plus they love each other for real lol ( my binjin heart again sorry! Hehehe ) 

now im so looking forward to that sweet happy ending.. i dont want to spoil but really RIRi love for each other should go down in history what is romeo and juliet?!?! Nah! RIRI for the win! 

Oh not to forget the second lead story ..its also a wow! Kim jung hyun deserve an award he is super good! 

And ofcourse episode 15 is amazing for giving us all the hints to BinJin love! 

#BinJinIsReal

#Ingrocerywetrust 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

i think this fit for wedding scene,the lyrics just fit for riri couple

You who are like wind passing by me Take a break and look at me...

All these days can’t be eternal Because of that, I prayed to the setting moon For time to stop...

Hope I can go to that world that is only for us And say the words I didn’t say before You will leave me but I hope my love reaches you...

Tonight, when everyone else is asleep, come to me And say you love me in the most pretty voice I keep seeing you deep in my heart Even a little gesture of yours makes me smile Like I’ve become someone other than myself...

Hope I can go to that world that is only for us And say the words I didn’t say before You will leave me but...

Tonight, when everyone else is asleep, come to me And say you love me Me who just waits and always makes you cry Accept me...

In different worlds, under the same sky We look at the same star together Under each other’s night sky...

Hope I can go to that world that is only for us And say the words I didn’t say before...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Tbh, after everything that we've seen thus far - past interviews, behind the scenes, Swoon videos - I don't know what would convince me to believe the denials issued by Vast and MSTeam. The subtle parallelism (a.k.a shade c/o writer-nim) interjected in the episodes (paparazzi shot, grocery boy, how RJH mimics YSR) - they either want to make a fool out of us or they just threw caution to the wind since they can't do anything about whatever's between BinJin anyway. :phew:

Disclaimer: The views and opinions stated above do not reflect those of the shoppers, Soompi, or the entire CLOY nation. It's just me desperately trying to find a silver lining after seeing the clips from Ep. 15.

I completely agree ... and it would be incredibly sad if they actually aren't dating because they've convinced fans (and media outlets) all around the world that they are in fact a pair - not even hundreds of fans ... thousands. Has this ever happened in k-drama history? They cannot not be, right? lol

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Even media are binjin shippers 

Plot twist: This drama is a story of Hyun bin and ye jin as in fact they have inserted a lot of their previous works and their real life stories in here. So the drama will end with their wedding ceremony.  They will let the whole world witness their wedding on screen. This will be the gift they give to their beloved fans.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

Can I just say, whilst the drama has left me feeling all melo and dejected watching RJH and YSR go through all these trials and tribulations without knowing (yet) if it is a happy ending, this couple forum here helps to lift my mood. I LOVE reading how positive and convinced we all are about HB-SYJ, and how we can all fan-couple together. Really brightens my day :rolleyes:. Thank you all!!

And just on a side note, if them two were really against their dating rumors and all the observations fans have made about their behavior and what not, they could very well (with their reputation and standing in the acting field) refuse the scenes or ask for it to be minimised right? So again, my hopeful shipping self is reading in between the lines and thinking these are all positive signs! :D

Totally agreed!!

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, charray said:

Agree with this. I was also a huge fan of The Classic but Hyun Bin wins Jo In Sung with this edit. Our reel and real couple. B)

LOL this is so funny. But if we can request for a younger version of HB’s photoshopped face instead?:joy: 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

9 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

Thank you for sharing this video. Perhaps love is one of my UF song :lol: and its match with Binjin situation I think. And the person already made it in 2018 (Daebak). In minute 4.00 - 4.05 there is some sweet gesture from HB to SYJ aww :wub:

You're very welcome :):)

Yup it started from the negotiation promo era..  and if you look at all the videos this person uploaded in the YouTube channel, i think she (or he?) is one hardcore binjin shipper :D

• Like 2