[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Kari said:

Wow some new posters suddenly because of an education topic. Welcome! :lol:

Uhhh I think some people are a bit mistaken here. This is a BinJin forum and not "everyone" is free to post. Only BinJin shippers are free to post. Now, that doesn't mean we all have to agree on the same thing. We don't kick off shippers just because they don't share the same views. But at the very least, everyone here has to believe in BinJin. 

@inBinJinitrust yep! I think Zhou Xun and Yejin are pretty comparable in terms of talent, looks, prestige, and stature. Both have box office hits and are very well-respected in the industry. I also love both of their personalities: strong, intelligent, fearless, funny, and outgoing. I don't have any hopes of them working together but maybe they can meet in a film festival one day. 

I am with you Kari, this is a BinJin forum. If they read the title of this forum is Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Jin. 

I said it before and will say it again, let’s spread the love and not negativity. If they go low, we go high. I am a new BinJIn shipper, I am just blessed that the original Shippers here or those who have been shipping from the very start of this forum have been an encouragement to us new ones and constantly reminding us the very reason why we are here - we love and support Hyun Bin and Son Yen Jin. 

Let’s ignore the antis and haters, focus on our BinJin who has given us happiness, inspiration and hope. 

BTW, I just voted on IG swoonnetflix  as Best Couple. And will keep on voting.

Reminder to the antis lurking here - This forum is ❤️BinJin❤️ BinJin❤️ BinJin❤️BinJin❤️ BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️ BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️BinJin❤️

Edited by Aya
Wrong spelling correction
  • Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Wow! How are you guys?
 Hope everyone is safe and continue protecting ourselves from COVID-19 as its 2nd wave is on going.

Anyways, SYJ is A 1st Nation's Love, Melodrama , Chungmuro , Box Office , Hallyu , and Hyun Bin's Queen and a lot more.. She was able to achieve these Titlists without a University Degree as requirement. In Korea's Film Industry and now Internationally, Yejin is being respected by those University Bachelors and even bow down to her due to her Widened range of talents and skills in her profession as a versatile actress.
So let us now closed that topic even someone tries to indirectly shading SYJ by presenting her husband Hyun Bin's educational attainment. 

Bin + Jin = BinJin. A very nice name with a combination of names of one of the most powerful couples in Korea's Film Entertainment. 

• Like 7
  • Love 9

32 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

The couple behind looks very much to our BinJin ..

https://twitter.com/__myleona/status/1334419890682281984?s=19

If I read correctly from his instagram via Papago, he was the Chinese gangster in CLOY.. 

You’re right. He was one of the gangsters and in his Instagram caption he says that they both (him and this other guy) worked together with senior actress SYJ in CLOY. I don’t  think the couple in the back is them... it doesn’t really look like them either

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, celest1al said:

You’re right. He was one of the gangsters and in his Instagram caption he says that they both (him and this other guy) worked together with senior actress SYJ in CLOY. I don’t  think the couple in the back is them... it doesn’t really look like them either

Agree.. especially the man definitely doesn't look like HB because of his body built as well as his hairstyle..

Anyways, Binjin nation knows its limit...we won't claim two random people as Binjin just because of an unclear pic..:tounge_wink:

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1