[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

55 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

I was kind of down thinking about the last denial about the hand holding thing, I know it was a while ago but it crushed my binjin hopes then.

:) Ahhh those pesky denials, it always comes back to that right? For the record, if the media picked up all the rumours swirling around Binjin at the time of CLOY filming and contacted the agencies 10 more times to ask about them, there would probably be 10 more denials. Point is, nothing would ever be confirmed during or immediately after the drama airing. Has any couple that worked together ever confirmed their relationship while their drama was still airing? Don't think so. So deny, deny, deny was the only possibility here. And since the media wouldn't let it go after the first round of denials (LA in Jan 2019) the agencies had to be much more firm in their responses for the second round (Jan and Feb 2020), especially since the handholding theory (which was not even true) painted them as unprofessional on set. Cloy had just ended and the finale hit 22% in ratings, they didn't want rumours to be the focus. 

2 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

I am not a BinJin shipper, I am BinJin supporter. 

Do you think we should lobby the mods to rename Shippers' Paradise to Supporters' Paradise instead? B) Fun fact, do people know the term 'shipping' originated from fans of the X-Files who wanted Mulder and Scully together? I use to love that show and those characters, but didn't know shipping was a thing at the time. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Her full interview is now up on Elle Korea.

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/50449?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=0

These days, more and more stars communicate directly with the public through YouTube. Is there a possibility that actor Son Ye-jin will start YouTube  I want to try it. I enjoy watching YouTube. I really like'Mokbang'. I can eat half a chicken. When I said that I wanted to try eating it, people around me said that I can't do it, and I should eat about one chicken (laughs). What is unique about the YouTube channel is that it has a more private and family atmosphere even though it is open to everyone. Unlike broadcasting, it is free and more open so I can talk. I thought about it by myself,'Shall I try it too?' I don't know, maybe someday it will be real. 

Honestly, her youtube channel can just be about food and travelling. Just tell us where to eat or if it is just a food vlog on her eating it is fine too. I am sure we don't mind seeing SYJ eating and cooking 

Also she does say about Cross:

I keep hearing rumors about going into Hollywood. There was news that the film 〈Cross〉 crew recently visited Korea and held a pre-meeting, but they are still discussing after receiving the script. The world film industry is in a difficult situation, so I cannot be sure... . If it goes well, I think we will start shooting all-location in Korea next spring. 

Did I misread before or something? Since I don't remember reading that part before. It kept saying on her interest to finally decide to do Hollywood film before.

I don't even remember that from those who bought the magazine but maybe I just haven't been reading properly lately LOL. Not like it is anything new to us.

Also I realized The Last Princess, she confirmed to do the project since 2012. There was also script changes but she never back down from doing the film. It was even going to originally film in 2014 but there was production delay. That was why it didnt film till Nov 2015. The director from April Snow got attached to do the movie too, That was why she eventually decided to invest 1 billion won on production costs with MSTEAM to make the production more of a relax experience.. in total the film production cost was 11 billion won.

Hope all goes well as cases are increasing. 

Lee Jung Hyun's film that is doing with Park Hae Il and Tang Wei recently had to postpone production. They all had to get covid tests as someone was in contact with someone with covid. It is on soompi news as one of the films being postpone at the moment. Even Hush team had to get tested before too.

--

I also went to look up Lee Yeon Hee's casting on The Way as that was the project Son Ye Jin was suppose to do in 2010 with Jang Dong Gun but she eventually dropped out due her role being shorten. So they had to look for new actress.

Lee Yeon Hee got the proposal after SYJ had dropped out and then she confirmed to do it 

https://www.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/20/2010072001633.html

Also I realize the Hollywood film that HB was dropped out of starring Liam Neeson. Lee Jung-Jae did it with Kim Sun A lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

:) Ahhh those pesky denials, it always comes back to that right? For the record, if the media picked up all the rumours swirling around Binjin at the time of CLOY filming and contacted the agencies 10 more times to ask about them, there would probably be 10 more denials. Point is, nothing would ever be confirmed during or immediately after the drama airing. Has any couple that worked together ever confirmed their relationship while their drama was still airing? Don't think so. So deny, deny, deny was the only possibility here. And since the media wouldn't let it go after the first round of denials (LA in Jan 2019) the agencies had to be much more firm in their responses for the second round (Jan and Feb 2020), especially since the handholding theory (which was not even true) painted them as unprofessional on set. Cloy had just ended and the finale hit 22% in ratings, they didn't want rumours to be the focus. 

Do you think we should lobby the mods to rename Shippers' Paradise to Supporters' Paradise instead? B) Fun fact, do people know the term 'shipping' originated from fans of the X-Files who wanted Mulder and Scully together? I use to love that show and those characters, but didn't know shipping was a thing at the time. 

I agree on these thoughts. Just a short trivia in South Korea or K.Ent aacording to my Korean friends and colleagues when an artists or an idols offered a project like series or film they have a contract agreement to be signed before they starting a project series or film which enclosed some agreement like "no dating" during shoot of series or film. In K.Ent being an Artist or Idols is profession because they studied in film degree or related industries to become a graduate degree. They gone too far before they debuted theirself as an artist or idol. Most of them will took  5-10 yrs. or short - long before they became a famous and celebrities. Just like are OTP they are professional enough to be on these kind of scandal, they are already 38yrs.old to make this kind of holding hands under the table scandal. Why they're denying their dating rumors for how many times when ongoing series because they wanted their viewers will focus on their works not for personal life to gain viewers. They wanted to be professional Actors and Actress to give us a good views of their works and their perfect chemistry is a bonus. They are normal and ordinary people behind those screen names who wanted privacy and they are human too just like us here. So let us leave them alone as Son Eon Jin and Kim Tae Pyung give them Privacy that they wanted because Showbiz is one of the toxic career or profession which has a different colours in Artist careers life. Let's support them on their works. Just keep on praying and wait until they announced it soon. If you are a BinJin Shippers or Supporters just keep sailing. Just be positive that this two will ended up marrying soon and have a cute babies. 

Unlike here in my country college degree or non college degree you will became an artist if you have a good face even if your not good in acting or in singing or you don't have any talent you will became an Artist or Celebrity. And even the film or series project is ongoing they announced it to the public just to gain more viewers and sooner or later they broke up. 

(I apologize for those people who will read it, you know which country I am talking about. I'm just honest for what I see in our Show Ent. now a days unlike in K.Ent. they secured first their Artist or Idol Privacy to be dugged up on a scandal)

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 16
  • Love 3

Here in this link, is the full interview of SYJ by ELLE KOREA. In this interview, she talks about her personal perspective on her attitude and her development after 20 years in K-Ent. Surprisingly, there is no talk about dating or when will she consider settling down. My take.....SHE IS REALLY TAKEN! Then...privacy sets in!

• Like 16
  • Love 5

I love this ship and all the witty and funny posts! @itspeanutbutterjellytime yours just hit the spot!

@lovelyz how can we not swoon over HB’s comments?! some of it is flirty but you can also feel the sincerity behind it, it’s not just flowery compliments. How can SYJ not melt hearing them?! 

@ElectricHearts @Peony thank you for sharing the Elle article.

It was great that it focused on her work and stellar 20yr career. Now if the Papago app translation is correct, I also got the sense that she was hinting that there is more to life than work and she is prepared to ease back a little from her previous intense work schedule to focus on her happiness and non work life.  She mentions having beer with people she likes and spending time with them.  

so yes I think this shift is because there’s now someone special in her life!

Its not a sacrifice or giving something up that you love, if you are gaining much more in other areas. 

#ICBM  :hooray2:

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

Well I actually think it is better they keep stuff private like their ideal type or anything related to their private life. It seems like kent likes to ask actors who their ideal type is amongst their co stars or who is the most beautiful etc lol. Some people don't mind and just answer it even if they are dating someone else or they dont see the harm to just say who the person is LOL. Whenever these actors have to do it, you can tell it is awkward for them or they laugh in the end - they either play along or they choose someone else who isn't a co star lol. Also in the past, for ex. when HB chose Han Ji Min as the most beautiful actress he works with  - Kim Sun A got told about this and then she joked that she didnt know who HB is LOL .. or when SYJ had done this in the past  - she ended up choosing Park Hae Il as he was also her most recent co star she is working with too/even though he is married lol. Otherwise, she was well aware that Song Seung Heon was taken and she had called Jung Woo Sung - too handsome LOL

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

LOL @kimeon_ good one! Let's all just continue sailing blissfully and ignore the ridiculous and absurd theory about shippers and supporters (empty vessels make the most noise...especially long draggy posts) lmao, so long as we are ONE in mind and in love for BINJIN. :smort:

Her essay is too long my brain is hurt reading. Can she just draw a fishbone kind of mind map? Hihihihihihii.

Ok back to serious shipping. I saw someone tweeted on Twitter (duh, of course!) that they saw LMJ's is scheduled for appearance in APAN on 29th Nov (recorded I think) but Ye Jin had no schedule for APAN? :( She did win right for that Susan app.. 

Missing Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Samsam said:

Hi soompi! I’ve missed you and everyone here, i hope you guys missed me too. :lol:

This Ship is sailing peacefully. Now back to work

NOOOOOOOO not another long essay! (I am kidding, pulling your leg here) :wut:

Thank you for strenghtening my faith in BinJin. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Watching these antis' arguments dry up is like a movieee. :lol: i cannot, for all the life in me, not feel bad and sorry for their copy and paste, insecurity-stricken, temper tantrum defense. Nobody really takes them seriously anymore, they just keep making excuses for their lies, losing relevance each day and they absolutely know it. Fangirling should be an outlet of fun. It should't consume you like a disease and eat you alive with hatred and stress. My goodness. I sincerely hope these people have a strong support group in real life. I mean that.

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 12/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, lovelyz said:

• Just wanna spread some positive vibes and encourage everyone to switch back their focus to the most important thing which is BinJin and please kindly just ignore those attention seekers...they crave for attention so don’t give it to them • 

I echo your words @lovelyzre-  attention seekers I think they are all craving for attention and being noticed, being validated is feeding their egos and these things start getting dangerous, once attention is starting to feed that ego. It becomes about them. If anything, we should stop making people who crave attention, for all they want is witnesses to their own lies. Comparison is a horrible trap to fall into. Let us not fall prey. Remember, Our main focus is on constantly protecting and supporting BinJiN and maintaining a happy trustworthy and toxic free environment. We’ve been lucky to be munching on BinJin crumbs, all the tangible objects the memorable BinJin memories we have been enjoying long enough that the last thing we need is give in to all the attention seekers. That would defeat the purpose. BinJin are sailing smoothly and I take comfort on that.

I can’t wait to throw all the confettis when the time is right for them to come out and announce it to the world.

Hope everyone is feeling the love! Stay safe and wear your mask.

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

Just voted for our OTP on The Swoon IG. I don’t think there is a single one of us who did NOT swoon watching those videos (which btw are some of the best Binjin content we have IMO) so let’s show our support for Binjin and appreciation for The Swoon :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Just voted for our OTP on The Swoon IG. I don’t think there is a single one of us who did NOT swoon watching those videos (which btw are some of the best Binjin content we have IMO) so let’s show our support for Binjin and appreciation for The Swoon :) 

You can create 5 accounts with the same credentials! Please vote for our cp! We have the most views on the swoon. We SHOULD win this! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Please vote for Binjin on Swoon IG .. Those Swoon videos were blessings for us..

Binjin were so generous that they decided to give us so many Swoon contents..

Who knows if we win this award, Swoon will give us another video of theirs or the uncut versions..It will be a goldmine of reciepts for us ..:ph34r:

Let us show our power.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1