[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 hours ago, Samsam said:

Hi soompi! I’ve missed you and everyone here, i hope you guys missed me too. :lol:

2. KKT and his wife. As much as I don’t want to put them out here, I just had to. Because they are not just anybody in the Life and career of Hyun Bin. KKT is his close confidante, best friend, business partner and mentor. He is not a stylist or an employee of HB and their relationship has stood the test of time. Pictures show how SYJ has spent time with their kid back during TN DAYS, how they were also with them in Switzerland while shooting for CLOY. One can also see that SYJ remains in communication with them with how his wife interacts with her “unnie” on IG. 

If we’re talking about Instagram, he created his IG account and followed a few people and that includes SYJ. FYI: she is not a talent of V/ast. If we’re talking about liking of posts, he liked all the recent photos of SYJ before he deactivated. and if I may add, the only other celebrity he followed apart from SYJ was Park Min Young (who I also love, btw). Other than the 2 actresses I mentioned, there was nobody else. And i should know because I have the screenshots up to this day. 

NOW why Is this a major thing for me? Because HB values his relationship with KKT and their history will show how much this person is very much a part of Hyun Bin’s life. I have utmost respect for stylists but they are people who are paid by actors to glam them up. And to out their employers is not part of their job description. It may even be detrimental not just to their job but to the very career of the person that they’re working for. His wife which I’ll not name is one of the people who would comment and be present in every posts of SYJ. just her being sweet and lovely to her “Unnie” and calling out her “Unnie“ for being the prettiest during BAA. 

The respect for HB’s personal life has always been there since the beginning and to see their support for SYJ especially after the July 31st denial is a big thing. I’m not making it up or making interpretations of IG posts because that IGs is pretty much self explanatory. Even kids can interpret it. I dont need a team of shippers to decipher and execute an in depth analysis because it’s so simple and heartfelt. A heart and SYJ. At a time when he is away and she’s in Sokor. 

PROOF: INSTAGRAM. 

And let's not forget KKT's IG Story of  the "heartedYJ"  and The Classic that he posted right after the Vast denial and in which he also followed with another IG story of a "hearted HB".  Huge, huge receipts.   #ICBM

:fullofhearts:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

Don't forget Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are also college drop outs :lol:

Seriously, I don't get why some people think it matters so much whether you go to college or not? While it's always good to have a degree, college is not for everyone. In fact I know many people who don't go to college but end up more successful than those who go to college. One of them is none other than our queen SYJ, who I believe are more successful than those haters who called her "College drop out" (who I assume each has a Bachelor Degree at the very least) 

Plus I believe she explained in one of her interviews, she stopped because of her busy schedule. I see a lot of celebrities do the same thing even here in Hollywood. It's their busy schedule that intervenes with their school and just a matter of which one is priority when the situation calls for it. At this point you can really tell chingus that there is nothing they can really find fault on YeJin so they used that one but forgot (or maybe they never really do some research before they bark? of course they don't! ) that their idol was also a drop out (not sure if high school drop out or college). There's an article about it but we're not that low like her minions so I will just leave this here.

@Kari - That's right it's useless using up your energy and attention to these nitwits. These are wicked and deranged people you are dealing with. They thrive and enjoy this type of crap and laugh at you for taking their bait. 

Just keep flooding our thread with positive and the receipts after receipts we have. Their wounds get rubbed with salt when they see these receipts while they don't have one.

Focus to our beautiful ship (Hyun Bin and YeJin...my gosh what more can you ask for?), plus with their beautiful, sensible and smart fans (yes yes...). So don't let them spread bad air and pollute this ship. Let them talk with each other, make them invisible, nothing is more painful for these villains than being ignored.

I just wanna' share this here...thought it's too cute and on fleek! Course' the last one was after the LA grocery sighting :blush: 

Apologies. CTO for posting HB's collage.

cjVfbYlgKaIMz8p4huRFyj_A_JCd4freB0d89zJq6AXrKWg50JURUiKI0Z--4pOst_ydXFThOI7uuICt-yBM0kOE6258T5Hxlny24xlrABXtILTvROn4dTfPW5CZRvVg8k5g6YQPltORLCuMyw2qssmyy1c5ZRkrEnfk-HhU0meBniUJ4Fhk2JV34qaiH64ubnJvbAtPhhdp384cInfXIsqlLlww8hphtrk2lPlJnnVrUX8TwAmqKMdqffzUfxbE-Cf99dqVBjjUljLiiFuCmeqtxKhAmoXgqK4b8frcvY2ObJhxvzaDWVUWP3R2AJfjq88OGw76c3jVGk7P9mLw-7QbKv3jCwK7OkbViSB1LFx_aTor6hCohOEGoxkQnE6p8hd2HXPnwr68455rt1Geg_dg8UFwSJVZ16IiJNuzt4upkuCXY1majreUKxa0q1kW51BOTHtVuhKRs7c9nqexXzxfVXELYg-QFZdavO2ArsBOD8IlHGdUwDYyZ2IEiFRTmR6cwWxaCGXfjVdF46l_URn7ocG9BueMq8NWPlG72mDeoMF360OdKhi5TkufuP4nwK6e0nPtw3gfliagJAOq6SrjkngjGTB_V1Tq0F2WRovfGsEI8QAQhQBcINLB-8q4R_uyQr0R2OLTjqnYK5J1DotXba32qWFqJp1jddIhs2ZjKDOrIWNwmKjoTnde=w1700-h1440-no?authuser=0

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

19 hours ago, Samsam said:

Hi soompi! I’ve missed you and everyone here, i hope you guys missed me too. :lol:

Anyway, i may have been busy with personal matters but I haven’t stopped shipping our OTP. I just happen to chance upon some screenshots from Twitter and it made me wonder why I am still shipping and loving the two (Yes, not just one of them. But BOTH of them). i don’t want to sound like a broken record and enumerate all the crumbs that we have. Because we honestly have so much and we’re talking legit, actual, tangible evidence. The posts of @RiRiGaGa @TotoroSY@lovelyz @Kari and all the others over the past few months have been comprehensive. Even Bruno's insights are something i treasure @Felizak@t

I’m looking at what our couple has given us over few past few months and which among them weigh more for me. 

the CFs, coordinated PR releases, news articles. While it may be considered as a crumb by some, for me they’re just icing on the cake. I am not bragging but it has reached to a point that it was no longer a coincidence. It was like second to breathing for shippers. 

PROOF: this has been compiled by known IG shipper accounts. This is properly documented and tagged. 

Stylists/crew. Post BAA, all of the Korean stylists that I follow on Instagram received items from Diptique. Last July, I saw SYJ’s stylist and make up artist receiving items from Under Armour. I believe Belma received the same, so as with other stylists. Companies send items to them and they would post this on their respective SNS. 

PROOF: some stylists posted this on their IG feeds but majority on their IGs that’s why it got deleted after 24 hours. Some shipper accounts featured this. Again, another icing on the cake for me. Not really a crumb if you ask me. 

And then I have my non negotiables. My staples. And whenever i’m faced with screenshots, other worldly reasonings and conflicting statements, i simply refer to this: 

1. LA. PERIODT. this just can't be debunked. It was said by someone that HB also had drinks with his costars in the past and went golfing with them as well. And yes, he did. But I don’t remember seeing or hearing news about Hyun Bin pushing push carts, buying wine, cereals and chips at a grocery with another Korean actress. in a foreign country, halfway around the world. In LA.  

It can’t be argued that this was way back in 2019. Because as far as I know, 2019 was just a few months ago. 

PROOF: photos are all over the internet. Google it. Even Google believes they’re a couple, try it. 

2. KKT and his wife. As much as I don’t want to put them out here, I just had to. Because they are not just anybody in the Life and career of Hyun Bin. KKT is his close confidante, best friend, business partner and mentor. He is not a stylist or an employee of HB and their relationship has stood the test of time. Pictures show how SYJ has spent time with their kid back during TN DAYS, how they were also with them in Switzerland while shooting for CLOY. One can also see that SYJ remains in communication with them with how his wife interacts with her “unnie” on IG. 

If we’re talking about Instagram, he created his IG account and followed a few people and that includes SYJ. FYI: she is not a talent of V/ast. If we’re talking about liking of posts, he liked all the recent photos of SYJ before he deactivated. and if I may add, the only other celebrity he followed apart from SYJ was Park Min Young (who I also love, btw). Other than the 2 actresses I mentioned, there was nobody else. And i should know because I have the screenshots up to this day. 

NOW why Is this a major thing for me? Because HB values his relationship with KKT and their history will show how much this person is very much a part of Hyun Bin’s life. I have utmost respect for stylists but they are people who are paid by actors to glam them up. And to out their employers is not part of their job description. It may even be detrimental not just to their job but to the very career of the person that they’re working for. His wife which I’ll not name is one of the people who would comment and be present in every posts of SYJ. just her being sweet and lovely to her “Unnie” and calling out her “Unnie“ for being the prettiest during BAA. 

The respect for HB’s personal life has always been there since the beginning and to see their support for SYJ especially after the July 31st denial is a big thing. I’m not making it up or making interpretations of IG posts because that IGs is pretty much self explanatory. Even kids can interpret it. I dont need a team of shippers to decipher and execute an in depth analysis because it’s so simple and heartfelt. A heart and SYJ. At a time when he is away and she’s in Sokor. 

PROOF: INSTAGRAM. 

3. BAA BTS. Nuff said.

PROOF: BTS. 

4. Interviews and BTS for CLOY and TN. Press people from Taiwan, HK and Korea all made the same observations.

PROOF: it’s all in Youtube, prominent shipper IG accounts have documented this. Soompi and our dear @celest1al has translated it beautifully. 

Do I have my delulu moments? Who wouldn’t. I’m a shipper. But I always try to stay grounded and look at the evidence at hand. I’ve seen so many hands, clues, gifts even, cakes, flowers being interchanged. And they’re all special to me. I can easily make a connection if i wanted to. But the real and actual ones, the ones with the face, the ones with photos taken, their faces visible and not blurry, it's what matters to me more. These are actual evidence that will hold water in court.  

do i hear about sightings of SYJ and HB? Of course, I do. Are there recent sightings, according to them, yes. But since I don’t have photos, I cant include it as a crumb in my post. 

And since the recent sightings are not backed up by photos, I’d refer to their BTS and interviews because it’s very much telling of how they started out as mere colleagues to “close friends”. 

PROOF: ask non shippers who are not affiliated with any ships and they’d say the same thing. I don't need to explain my crumbs because one look at the vids and they'd know. 

I can choose to look at the things that I only want to see and believe. But that will make me look like something that I don’t even want to name ( But it starts with an F and ends with an L). I did my research, watched videos, interviews. I think that’s part and parcel of life and it goes the same with shipping. You do checks and balances, you check and verify the facts. You just don’t believe what you’re being fed. You just don’t assume. 

Some might say, what about the denials? am i choosing to look the other way? No. I look at the denials, when it happened, the circumstances. And any sane individual who look at the circumstances will know. 

Because despite the denials, we received so much more in return. I’m not sure with the others, but from what I have gathered in the past, everything stopped after denials were made. And again, i’m not assuming. Metrostyle provided us with this, HB provided us an interview while he was in Jordan, SYJ did her fair share as well (so much actually), they both appeared with one trophy even if they both got their own. do I need to get started with SMART? 

So LA, KKT and wife, and BAA BTS are high up the binjin ladder for me (and mind you, we have so many others that can fill a book). But these factors sealed the deal for me. and then SYJ (Elle feature) suddenly liking BEER more than COFFEE. And I know someone who has been pretty vocal about ending his day with a glass of beer. and then SYJ comes up with an interview about ending her day with BEER. these are facts, documented even but more of me fangirling now. :lol: This is why it's fun to ship binjin. we don't have to rely on the others for crumb, they both give it willingly. 

This Ship is sailing peacefully. Now back to work

This! 

well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

I don't know why people keep having to bring what that stupid account keeps on saying. Like I don't need a reminder of the stupidity it is lol. Also, lots of actors have dropped out or have taken breaks from school. HB had multiple breaks when starting out from Chung Ang University. Honestly, I am very confused when he graduated . Kim Hyo Jin and Yoo Ji Tae recently celebated their wedding anniversary and he decided recently to go back to university and study which surprised a lot of fans as someone like Yoo Ji Tae has multiple degrees.  You don't need graduate from university in order to have a successful career. Other hollywood actors ex. Kristen Bell also has it labelled under her name as New York Tish University arts drop out - Her career is doing fine and she is happily married with kids. As for what SYJ has done in her past films to label things in a certain way when to be honest is the less contact of a scene I have seen in other movies and dramas. Also, when SYJ was starting out too she was learning, taking classes etc. Sometimes you don't need to go to school to learn these things. There are other courses you can take instead etc - home school. Just because SYJ is private and doesn't share everything she has done over her 20+ career - people who don't like her have to come up with the most ridiculous things I have seen. It sounds like something people in high school would come up with. You can also decide to go back to school at any age. Age doesn't matter for further education or complete your education - even Yoo Ji Tae's post was highlighting this. This is the year 2020 - we don't live in ANCIENT TIMES lol. Other actors decided to go back to university later too in order to complete their degree. SYJ and HB both had learned English several times in their careers. HB always has to do piano lessons again whenever he has to resume a role which requires him to play the piano. This is normal. If you don't speak the language often or do the hobby often, you eventually will forget or need to perfect it for their roles.

vogue2.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Here in Canada, you can be a manager in highclass coffee shop like american starbucks with grade 12 graduate scholastic records. Equevalent to 2nd year college . not only in starbucks but in some big business stablishments /Companies too..In Philippines as far as i know , my father who is a graduated nurse there came here  to find his better luck  because in his country, he got one of the lowest salaries as a nurse in a government hospital. A government teacher there according to him is even having a higher salary grade than him. Those people who are fun of dissing someone just because he/she is a school drop out, be humble if u are a bachelor degree one. Mind you! Not all the degree holders are sleeping on the bed of roses. To further reading about son ye jin's accomplishments as an actress, she is one of the unreachable stars in the sky regardless of her educational background. Her experiences as an actress attained her high degree in awardees and always been awarded as first honors in diferrent awarding ceremonies. 

Son ye jin all the way!

The wife of Hyun Bin who is the Best Actress in Daegu!

Hyun Bin always stare at SYJ since she is his Apple of his eyes!.

They both love drinking beer after long day of work.

They both never associates themselves with trees, peaches etc etcs..

They associates themselves in commercials, matching clothings, and hobbies!

IN CONCLUSION, BINJIN MARRIED! (ICBM)..

DANG!Excuse Me What GIF by TELUS

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

All the things the antis criticized SYJ were about the past.  They are stuck in the past.  Apple, Microsoft, Google & Facebook founders are examples of college drop out, but very successful in life.  Unless you are in medical field, college degree is not necessary for many fields.  It's nice to have if you have time and money.  The most importance is to move forward, learn your lesson from the past.  Future is happier, haha.  Hb has learned that and moved on.  Entertainment is a brutal career for women.  SYJ must be a strong woman to overcome all those difficult time to succeed.  I'm glad that me too movement happened.  

About Swoon stories award, I voted yesterday and today on multiple accounts.  Today i don't see best couple to vote, only best style,  is that right?  Is it one category per day?  I'm not a shipper, neither a strong or loyal supporter.  Why did i vote multiple times:offtospace:   while the one who claim to be die hard fan that didn't vote :brokenheart:. Because  i believe HB & SYJ deserve it

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

I too don’t have time for those people who bring down others.  Especially when it’s women doing it to other women. 

Instead I’ve been happily viewing the SYJ videos on the MS webpage.  She’s so beautiful, no wonder HB only has eyes for her :wub: 

http://www.msteam.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=SonYejinMedia#video

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, meerkat said:

Hyun Bin finished school with flying colors. He enrolled 2004 and graduated 2008 or 2009, and enrolled Master's in 2009. I remember Hyun Bin saying, "he was hit by his mother for being lazy going to school." So, I believe, education is very important to his parents. He was already acting during this time, so he was doing both school and acting. 

I agree with you that education is important to him but how could he enrol in uni in 2004....He is a 82er and went in uni before debuting....

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

About Swoon stories award, I voted yesterday and today on multiple accounts.  Today i don't see best couple to vote, only best style,  is that right? 

You should see it in theswoonnetflix IG story, in the same IG story after the Best Style there's like a message that they are reopening the Best Couple for voting. After that message you can vote for CLOY.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, meerkat said:

You can double check information online. 

I did. From his official site.

http://www.hyun-bin.net/_kor/html/profile.php

/ 2001~2009 Department of Theater and Film, Chung-Ang University 

I don’t see a point arguing about this but I just found it ridiculous....even the original Wikipedia page didn’t say anything about his enrolment was in 2004, and he mentioned several times in his previous interviews that his dad required him to enrol in ChungAng uni as a prerequisite to be an actor. That is before his debut.

Before asking someone to double check please review it yourself as well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, meerkat said:

I quoted the information from Wikipedia. It's almost the same year 2009, so what's your point of argument? The point is, he finished school. 

I didn’t say anything about him not finishing his education also I clearly replied to you that I think education is important. I only pointed out that your information is incorrect, and you asked me to double check, then I checked - turned out you are wrong about your previous statement.

Now you are asking me what is the point?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Uuuw said:

I didn’t say anything about him not finishing his education also I clearly replied to you that I think education is important. I only pointed out that your information is incorrect, and you asked me to double check, then I checked - turned out you are wrong about your previous statement.

So, I guess you counter Wikipedia then to stress your argument. Whether he started in 2004 or 2001, does it matter to you? What's important is he finished it.

Uuuw added:  I don’t see a point arguing about this but I just found it ridiculous....even the original Wikipedia page didn’t say anything about his enrolment was in 2004, and he mentioned several times in his previous interviews that his dad required him to enrol in ChungAng uni as a prerequisite to be an actor. That is before his debut.

Wikipedia - Hyun Bin - Personal Life. You will see 2004. It's there dear. :)

Edited by meerkat
added quote from Uuuw
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Uuuw said:

The exact years are irrelevant. That can be mixed up. 

What matters is, HYUN BIN finished his school. That is what's important. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, meerkat said:

So, I guess you counter Wikipedia then to stress your argument. Whether is he started in 2004 or 2001, does it matter to you? What's important is he finished it. 

Wow please use your logic here. When he started/ finished the degree doesn’t really matter to me, I am just stating the fact that you are wrong about your previous statement and have the gut to ask others to double check my friend. Why can’t you admit that? 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Is there anyone here who denies that Bin finished school?

no one seems to think that here.

If someone provides more correct information about something with a solid basic, for example, about the year etc, wouldn't it be great to be thankful for being better informed?

Isn't such things more beautiful than arguing over and over?

so...HappY shipping Binjin shippers!!!

:fullofhearts:

sorry with my bad English.

muuaaahh

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

this comment is actually for the ladies who are having a heated argument about hb s uni enrollment/ attendance.

ladies bring your arguments/discussions elsewhere.  this is a binjin shipping and supporter thread.

we dont need additional negativity here.

There is only one person who is argumentative here who keeps on insisting his year facts as if it matters. Yes, you can address her/him that. 

You are right, we do not need negativity in this forum since there's too much negativity everywhere already. LOL

I still love Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (whether they have college diploma or not), and they have my full support! Wink wink!

Edited by Beauty Chen
  • Like 19
  • Love 5