[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Welcome to Canada Hyun Bin! Dont ever forget to take Yejin with you! I'll take the both of you a Coffee Meeting @ Tim Hortons and taste the Canadian Brewed Coffee which is more popular than Starbucks here haha...ill drive you too at Niagara Lake in Ontario and at Victoria Island here in BC.

Maybe Jinnie has to drag Binnie especially if her friend still lives in Toronto but who knows maybe that friend moved. Does she have any other friends in Canada? 

They might still be able to go around in Canada under the radar but if the Korean fans find out it will go crazy like how they do with k pop idols :P I mean I always don't bug the Canadian famous actors I have seen before. Although I am shy, I feel weird to randomly go up to someone famous and bug their normal day routine lol

Daniel Henney did a road trip recently. Drove from his home in Michigan back to LA. He made it back before his birthday :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

@Halinakorea You might as well scout for an exclusive resort, which is also near a private golf course :tounge_xd:

A lot of beautiful resort at Victoria Island and here in vancouver as well. Though the water is freezing even its summer but endurable. Its a therapy as well. @ElectricHearts so with justine beiber and tom cruz when they came here. Canadian are wild and crazier so does myself. I noticed too with some koreans who are raised and born here. But my! Koreans are fashionistas more than the whites. I like mostly their fashions since most of them are slim ..they know how to carry themselves even the simpliest form of dress...

• Like 5
  • Love 2

HAPPY 1st DECEMBER, counting down to CLOY 1st anniv and festive holidays   May this month be filled with tons of BJ candies, cakes, flowers, photos, Xmas greetings, ig posts:wub:

Heres a compilation of our BinJin November events

and the October too...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Hi all, I know with all the voting lately we all are suffering a bit...

There were sleepless night, skipping bath and showers to make time to vote. But since we are in the mood of continuously voting and now considering it as a SPORT :hwaiting2:then here, another good place to vote. Happy voting my friends, my thumb is still sore but hey why not for our beautiful couple! Please click on the link below and look into the IG story. Voting starts in few hours and open from today until Dec 20th.

HAPPY VOTING!!! :elated:

https://www.instagram.com/theswoonnetflix/

Screen-Shot-2020-12-01-at-3-24-58-pm.png

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Blob 3

12/1 :  “Crash Landing On You” was selected as Top 10 of Japan Buzzword (U-Can New Words And Popular Words) Award ~  a kickstart to CLOY coming 1st anniv.  We have a TALKING HB giving his acceptance speech to the Japan fans :wub:

:transforms::lollipop:

F19-DF1-C2-172-A-43-E0-B64-F-F4527-EDD4-

Hello I am actor Hyun Bin who portrayed the role of Ri Jeong Hyeok in CLOY.

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for receiving the 2020 U-Can New Words and Popular Words award.  

I am deeply moved by meaningful award created by the warm love of our drama.  

I think this award is not only for me but also for the love I gave to the drama CLOY,  and I would like to share it with all the performers and production staff.

I would like to thank all the people in Japan for the award and hope you will have a healthy and warm year end. Thank you.

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

At the 58secs part of this clip:  I’m not sure if it’s BinJin or RiRi couple we are seeing here, but do they know that if they let go of each other, it would be easier and quicker for them to dash out of the rain?  But no, they choose to hold on tight to each together. ;)

You two lovebirds!  Doing things you don’t really need to do, but doing it anyway because you want to.  Actions speak louder than words don’t they?

:selfie2:

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in here for sometime. But I just saw this on Twitter:

Omo....what do you think? It's generating some buzz already on Twitter. I'm really hoping to see BinJin in one frame! Though I'm not holding my breath because I don't want to be disappointed :unsure:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Swoonies Choice Awards 2020 starts now from 12/1 till 12/20.

VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE !

BEST COUPLE nominee HYUN BIN & SON YEJIN 

9-A966819-C023-4-B9-A-B632-E9-A2-D5700-C

Pls USE ALL YOUR IG ACCTS (priv, spam, public, famiy members, friends) to VOTE DAILY!!!  You can create 5 IG accts on 1 mobile devices

>>You need an IG acct to vote. 

>> Search for “Theswoonnetflix” IG and click IG story on Top Left Corner.

IG Story link will refresh daily and older IG story will be gone in 24hrs

https://instagram.com/stories/theswoonnetflix/2454301879877138979?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=oc146c0ozrge

BC3-AC6-A1-2-A31-49-D9-ABF5-8124-A37-F94

There are 4 couples nominees.

Its gonna be another TOUGH COMPETITION!!  

VOTE ONLY HYUNBIN & SONYEJIN!!

:tightdeadline:

DD0-AD258-B966-421-A-985-A-3-F988-B0408-

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

45 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

@seo bee Hi chingu. Please enlighten this ahjumma how to vote. It's confusing for me. I see 4 couples and I see fingers pointing up and down in between cloy & tkem? I don't know if my vote was counted, i just clicked on the up finger. Do you know the mechanics?

Click the IG Story of TheSwoonNetflex. ONLY VOTE FOR HYUN BIN AND SON YEJIN and don't vote of the others. 

Without bias, they have the best chemistry even without torrid kissing and bed scenes! Deeply natural chemistry!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

@seo bee Hi chingu. Please enlighten this ahjumma how to vote. It's confusing for me. I see 4 couples and I see fingers pointing up and down in between cloy & tkem? I don't know if my vote was counted, i just clicked on the up finger. Do you know the mechanics?

on the 4th slide, just click on the hand/finger pointing at BINJIN/RIRI couple 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, seo bee said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQEJPIB5T8/?igshid=1u1ooqjpvj6x5

Vast just post ..aahh chinca why I can't post here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQEJPIB5T8/?igshid=mrl72v9mrl72v9a0fr

This is the Vast post link on IG (although your broken link seems to work too lol) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQEJPIB5T8/?igshid=1qcclen1wulf4

@KariI won't hold my breath either but Jane sure likes to tease :rolleyes:

So its Dec 1st and I guess there is now a bunch of end-of-year lists and voting. It never ends! But its also a bit bittersweet because after this month I dont think we'll see CLOY qualifying for anything anymore, right? There is Bargaining promo and release to look forward to though  (whenever that will be). B).

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I am not a BinJin shipper, I am BinJin supporter. 

OH NO, WAIT! I AM HYUN BIN'S Oppa is Mine Club President!! 

LOL. Sarcasm. 

I can't wait for Hyun Bin's Bargaining & Ye Jin's Cross. Af of now, I will keep on waiting & praying desperately while watching CLOY on their 1st anniversary come 14th Dec, 2020.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

I am not a BinJin shipper, I am BinJin supporter. 

OH NO, WAIT! I AM HYUN BIN'S Oppa is Mine Club President!! 

LOL. Sarcasm. 

I can't wait for Hyun Bin's Bargaining & Ye Jin's Cross. Af of now, I will keep on waiting & praying desperately while watching CLOY on their 1st anniversary come 14th Dec, 2020.

LOL @kimeon_ good one! Let's all just continue sailing blissfully and ignore the ridiculous and absurd theory about shippers and supporters (empty vessels make the most noise...especially long draggy posts) lmao, so long as we are ONE in mind and in love for BINJIN. :smort:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1