[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

For me , i appreciate all the matters about binjin whether in beauty poll or acting poll. Syj and HB at their age, their visual looks slayimg untill these days and even in line-up with younger generations. Binjin already proved their versatility i acting..everybody knows already how wide range their acting ability. So if people recognized their visual looks up to this date, i feel fluttered.

So proud for son ye jin in that 1st 100 beautiful

women list in the world. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, Ezra Khalid said:

hey guys I’m new to the whole binjin ship since I just finished CLOY couple days ago but couldn’t stop yearning for them together but my friends said to give up cause hyun bin is secretly married is that true or what????

Your friend is wrong..

Plus people here are just joking abt him tying the knot...

He is not married secretly.. Isn't it suspicious that K-media do not have any idea of this secret marriage but people living in other countries does..??

Anyways you may not be aware of k-ent, but it is not a common norm for A-list stars to marry secretly unless there are strong reasons... Because once it is revealed, public backlash can be huge and difficult to deal with..

Now the choice is yours whether you decide to ship Binjin or believe your friend's words..Either way, Hyun Bin won't mind.:)

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

Your friend is wrong..

He is not married secretly.. Isn't it suspicious that K-media do not have any idea of this secret marriage but people living in other countries does..??

Anyways you may not be aware of k-ent, but it is not a common norm for A-list stars to marry secretly unless there are strong reasons... Because once it is revealed, public backlash can be huge and difficult to deal with..

Now the choice is yours whether you decide to ship Binjin or believe your friend's words..Either way, Hyun Bin won't mind.:)

So true @eLizza.  

What chances of a secret marriage when BinJin can’t even do grocery shopping secretly. It’s no wonder they value their privacy so much, and so they should. 

SYJ being recognised alongside some big female stars is fantastic! We all know she’s beautiful and talented.  More importantly, Binnie knows it too as he’s publicly stated several times. 
:wub:

I have to say I’m loving December so far, and the well deserved recognition BinJin & CLOY are receiving. May it continue!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

Your friend is wrong..

Love @eLizza response.  Our fandom is getting wiser :) we are calm and can handle shady things they throw at us

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

Love @eLizza response.  Our fandom is getting wiser :) we are calm and can handle shady things they throw at us

Agree! such a classy reply :kiss_wink: atleast we don't accuse her/him of being antis or shipper of other fandom.. we are very calm here and visitors are very much welcome :tounge_wink:

we don't disrespect visitors here :innocent:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 hours ago, eLizza said:

Your friend is wrong..

thanks for your answer and my shipper heart is already sold form the first moment I watched them together :love:  they’re so beautiful and perfect for each other I’m waiting for them patiently to have mercy on us and officially sail their ship :heart2beat:

6 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

but the mean  me wanted to shout "troll alert!" somebody wants to rain on our parade. ha ha apologies if not true. 

and yes admired everyone for the calm and classy response. 

cheers to you untriggered and hospitable shippers.

I’m truly sorry if I gave a troll vibe or triggered anyone  :bawling: and very grateful for those who answered me patiently I just watched the show this month so I’m kinda late with all the hype but it’s never too late to share my love for this legendary couple :fullofhearts:

On 12/7/2020 at 5:13 AM, seo bee said:

Good afternoon my dearest Buddy, how are you guys today? Hope all of you are always in good health.

First I wanted to say Chukahae

Congratulations for everything , for Whinning , Cloy Deserves all Once again Chukahae sorry Skipped I'm not good on words just in case if any buddy haven't vote here we go 

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS BEST ACTOR UPDATES

7 Dec, 0010h kst
FB: HB 2.1k likes, 2nd 2k - YES
Twitter: HB 640 likes, 1st 2363 TRY HARDER
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 307 likes, 1st 1004 STILL POSSIBLE

Winners will be presented on hb 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook.

And how to vote ...

3 ways to vote & total votes will be tallied for winners. 
HB is leading in 1 marginally and tailing in 2 platforms!

Best Actor: Hyun Bin https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Actor

Click the link and Join the Private Group Kdrama Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share

Don't forget to give more attention .

Fighting ..

BinJin National Fighting

KEEP VOTING GUYS

hopefully the voting on the website will open today cause it’ll be unlimited so we can vote as much as we can

:partyblob:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Happy anniversary crash landing on you . :fullofhearts:

Yejin I know you are busy these days and wants to focus on your personal life with your special someone :tounge_wink: But one ig update is not bad hahaha i hope you didn't forget your ig password lol but I understand, if we are happy, busy (with someone very important) and contented with life, sometimes we forget our social media :heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Good Morning  

Just remind 

Don't forget to vote 

NOTE

Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this. 

BE ALERT !

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS PEOPLE'S CHOICE UPDATES 

FB: HB 3.8k, 2nd 2.9k
Twitter: HB 795 votes, 1st 2726
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 988, 1st 2950 (1 entry = 2 votes)

Gap: 2993 votes

Our love, Hyun Bin, who makes our hearts flutter was interviewed by Metro.style a few times so this voting is legit. 

Voting period started on 5 Dec (1200h KST) and ends on13 Dec (1159h KST)

Winners will be presented on 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook. 

Note: Website voting will start on 9 Dec which you can vote multiple times. Keep a lookout for this.

Best Actor: Hyun Bin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Drama: Crash Landing on You 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044234646056884&id=309680972845592 

Best Couple: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044231902723825&id=309680972845592 

Best Kiss: Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044230906057258&id=309680972845592 

Thank you very much.

If you are interested to vote on other platforms: 

Join the Private Group Kdrama Club & vote on pinned posts.
One entry = 2 votes 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share 

Like and retweet: 

Best Actor

Best Drama 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335079243156344833/photo/1 

Best Couple 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335074230048735232/photo/1 

Best Kiss 

https://twitter.com/.../status/1335072961338855425/photo/1

FIGHTING ..

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@eLizzalove how you summarized the CLOY journey this past year. I remember, as if it were only yesterday, those comments in this very thread doubting the impact of CLOY. And look where we are today - so much recognition. Usually shows that end their run at the beginning of the year are long forgotten by the end, but CLOY has had legs and will be remembered for its Hallyu impact in 2020. 

Gotta bring back my fave moment of the presscon. SYJ's face during this question is literally the "unamused" reaction here on Soompi -_- But she eventually remembers to laugh so HB can deliver his carefully prepared line about them "laughing" it off. B)

Also during the day's media interviews, HB is super pleased with himself after answering that the reason to watch CLOY is because SYJ is in it :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Blob 6

12/9 ~ HAPPY 1st Anniversary to CLOY Presscon held at Four Seasons Hotel, Gwanghwamun Seoul.  They had a busy tight schedules that day from CLOY presscon to NETFLIX Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand recordings to Kakao Live Talk.  

Loving these PINK BUBBLES...

:Ohboy3::ohboy2:

AA82-ED88-7-EA6-4595-A773-6-A43306-A7-E0

LOVE in the air.... :wub:

D2425-B7-D-398-C-4-A51-AEDB-FCDF5-F57-A6

5-B050723-5292-4-E62-B893-DB003873-B8-D6

F5-F4465-F-D9-C3-4220-89-B2-D9-F0796-D6-

Spoiler

CEAF2-A5-B-F1-C4-4-CF2-86-D0-702465-E126

6-E1-FEE09-FF9-A-46-E4-B9-F8-156-F1-EEDC

D906-D1-D0-2-DA2-4-ECC-8-F66-3-D6076-F18

7127-FD06-1733-43-F2-B1-C8-C311264-F20-B

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello everyone! I hope i am welcome here. Sad that my first post here got deleted when i did not have the intention to intrude or disrespect your thread. Though i am more of a Gong Yoo and Son Ye Jin suppporter, i am also supporting BinJin. I love all your banters, great crumbs , great theories and analysis which is seem to be so REAL and not from figment of imaginations. I love the fun loving atmosphere here. 

Anyway i was browsing twitter and i saw this. That subtle flirting was cute! They are really in love!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 7