[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

CEDF1-B85-5466-4704-ACE5-C2-A8-AF99-DC28

2020 APAN Star Awards is happening on 12/20 and HB & YJ are nominated based on the poster.

12/20 SUNDAY

18:00pm KST - Red Carpet

20:00pm KST - Ceremony

Streaming via AMAZER apps

(English subtitles will be provided for IOS 11+ & Android 4.1+)

Online Ticket available fm 12/14  (next Monday) 2:00pm KST for International fans via 

mobileticket.interpark.com/goods/20010701

Lets hope & pray BinJin will attend the event which is just 4days to Xmas Eve.  Perhaps we may get a new BINJIN update in YJ ig on 12/24:wub:

94-E88-E9-E-B76-E-4-F22-8-FF8-34-C8-BE15

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Captain Pyo walking red carpet of 2020 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) tonite & CLOY was mentioned by PHS.:P 

Park Ha Sun: I really enjoyed CLOY, so if it's not a burden can you tell us how you feel about being here in Pyo Chi Su tone?

Yang Kwong Won (note how he switched to North Korean accent): Even in my dreams i didnt know I'd come to this South Korean Award show. but now that I am here, I think Capitalism is a good thing :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Another CLOY well deserved winning again!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS to writer Park Jin Eun for 2020 Visionary award at tonite MAMA!!

:partyblob:

With CLOY winning these few days, can we look forward to BinJin also winning the Best Actor & Best Actress in coming APAN awards.:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Good afternoon my dearest Buddy, how are you guys today? Hope all of you are always in good health.

First I wanted to say Chukahae :rickroll:

Congratulations for everything , for Whinning , Cloy Deserves all Once again Chukahae :partyblob::glee:sorry Skipped I'm not good on words just in case if any buddy haven't vote here we go 

METRO BEST KDRAMA AWARDS BEST ACTOR UPDATES

7 Dec, 0010h kst
FB: HB 2.1k likes, 2nd 2k - YES
Twitter: HB 640 likes, 1st 2363 TRY HARDER
Kdrama Club Pvt FB: HB 307 likes, 1st 1004 STILL POSSIBLE

Winners will be presented on hb 16 Dec, 8 PM during the Metro Best KDrama Awards 2020 Event on Facebook.

And how to vote ...

3 ways to vote & total votes will be tallied for winners. 
HB is leading in 1 marginally and tailing in 2 platforms!

Best Actor: Hyun Bin https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044232852723730&id=309680972845592

Best Actor 

Click the link and Join the Private Group Kdrama Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/metrokdramaclub/?ref=share

Don't forget to give more attention .

Fighting ..

BinJin National Fighting 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Congratulations again to CLOY and squads who are brought home awards for rising stars. 2020 indeed the best for them to shine despites this coronavirus challenge. Wish them more success and happiness. 

:approves:

Feeling drought of no Binjin updates? They are still in talk in SK articles even it's for an individual news. 

Son Yejin the goddess indeed the Queen.

Guess who loves a woman who eats well? And we knew someone who can eats so well too. 

There are still few shootings are on going. Perhaps Binnie and Yejin are busy preparing something for us especially to celebrate this coming Christmas. Wait patiently and pray hard. Keep pour loves to all. 

:transforms:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

We know beauty is subjective..but as fans we will cherish every recognition that Yejin gets..

PS: I m glad that Yejin's talent is not overshadowed by her beauty...

Yejin is goddess level pretty with her eye smile being a bonus..But when you hear her name..the first word that would come to ur mind is " the talented actress" Yejin before anything else..How glad we are to stan a beautiful actress with amazing skills.

Congratulations Son Ye Jin for featuring in this list as the only SK actress..BTW this was NOT fan - voted.:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

We know beauty is subjective..but as fans we will cherish every recognition that Yejin gets..

Yejin is goddess level pretty with her eye smile being a bonus..But when you hear her name..the first word that would come to ur mind is " the talented actress" Yejin before anything else..How glad we are to stan a beautiful actress with amazing skills.

Congratulations Son Ye Jin for featuring in this list as the only SK actress..BTW this was NOT fan - voted.:rolleyes:

Wow wow..She's in line with all those popular hollywood actresses and singers...

She is really world known as First Nation Love....The Term "1st Nation Love"  is already connected to her name.! Bravo Jinnie, you are heavenly recognized with that title...a multi-awarded actress of South Korea both in acting skills and popularity until today..No one is like her. Koreans must be so proud of her more so with Hyun Bin!.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Wow wow..She's in line with all those popular hollywood actresses and singers...

She is really world known as First Love Nation....The Term "1st Love Nation"  is already connected to her name.! Bravo Jinnie, you are heavenly recognized with that title...a multi-awarded actress of South Korea both in acting skills and popularity until today..No one is like her. Koreans must be so proud of her more so Hyun Bin!.

Congratulations Yejin!!!

These are beauties with substance.…not just the facade like others could only define with their limited knowledge of what beauty is.  --Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Blake Lively, Adele, Son Ye Jin, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Aniston, Tyra Banks, Amy Adams, Alicia Keyes, Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Miranda Kerr…plus a few k-pop singers but Yejin is the only SK actress included indeed. That speaks a lot, I’m sure Hyun Bin is so proud of her, the rest of South Korea and International fans.

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

That's a nice list to be a part of, but I agree it's better to be recognized for talent rather than beauty (which eventually fades, and then there is always someone younger and prettier). SK culture is obsessive over "visuals". I honestly kind of cringe at some of the Naver headlines whenever there is a new photo released of SYJ / HB or other Korean actors . Like, they are good looking people I get it :lol: Ultimately you have to provide something more substantial to keep people's interests. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing all the CFs and from an actors perspective, they pay well;  but as a fan I'd rather see their acting. 

Not sure if I saw this posted, but here is the moment CLOY won Best Drama at the Asian Academy Creative Awards, and director Lee is in the top right corner. He seems a bit shocked? I'm so glad he received this recognition, as well as writer Park receiving the Visionary Award on the weekend during the 2020 MAMA :heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Dear friends,

If you still don't know what to wear during Xmas, why not shop for clothes here? Seri's choice fashion range, legitimate website & the price... well, really really special :D

https://eenk.co.kr/serischoice

If you can pull this look off, then it's US$920

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-9-51-26-am.png

Check out other pieces in the lookbook:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-10-15-44-am.pn

May your choice is as unique as Seri's choice :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, Babycake82 said:

@Ezra Khalid Yes Binnie is secretly married to Son Ye Jin. :joy:

Anyway, why don't you ask VAST(his agency) about that. This is BinJin thread. Respect.

I’m tired of them tbh I’m replacing my whole squad they’re so unsupportive of my ship ;) 

Also I’m in no way disrespecting BinJin as I said I’m new to this and this thread seemed like the most legit place to ask ❤️

Edited by Ezra Khalid
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ezra Khalid said:

hey guys I’m new to the whole binjin ship since I just finished CLOY couple days ago but couldn’t stop yearning for them together but my friends said to give up cause hyun bin is secretly married is that true or what????

:sweating:

Welcome to our ship where there is no way out :)

Regarding your question, I don't know the exact answer but in my delulu mind, HB married to YJ since 2018. Hope this will make you happy! :wub:

Why don't you enjoy reading some of our most popular posts that listed here for a start? These posts sure will make your BinJin heart beats faster.

Have a wonderful day! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 10
  • Love 5

It was SOOO satisfying to see CLOY being announced as the Best Drama Grand Prize winner in the Asian Academy Creative Award. Dir Lee indeed looked surprised - love that he was wearing a tuxedo for the online appearance. He seems to have lost a bit of weight and I couldn't recognise him at first. Really happy for him and writer Park Ji Eun, and rest of the cast and crew of CLOY.

Here's the introduction of CLOY in AACA for nominee announcements :

One of the many SK articles about CLOY's win at AACA. It seems there were at least 19 articles!!

More articles in spoiler. There are many many more links if you follow the thread.

Spoiler

2020 year end lists are coming out and HB, SYJ and CLOY are appearing in many of them. Here's one on HB - strong visual and strong acting ability is the best way to describe HB!

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3