[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

57 minutes ago, aywang729 said:

Please vote on theswoon ig for our favorite cp! We lost 6% points within the past few hours! We need your help!

I already voted thru my personal IG yesterday, but now I can't seem to vote again. Is it only 1 vote per account for the duration of the voting period? 

Btw, anyone who has an IG account (or can make one) can vote. Swoon has made it very easy to vote :) I know our OTP has already had so many awards won and nominated for but for those active on IG this is fun to participate in, and Swoon's previous feature on BinJin was really so happy to watch. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, BinJinBest said:

I already voted thru my personal IG yesterday, but now I can't seem to vote again. Is it only 1 vote per account for the duration of the voting period? 

Btw, anyone who has an IG account (or can make one) can vote. Swoon has made it very easy to vote :) I know our OTP has already had so many awards won and nominated for but for those active on IG this is fun to participate in, and Swoon's previous feature on BinJin was really so happy to watch. :heart:

If you click on your ig account name on your ig screen , you can easily add accounts.  It is one vote per account for the 24 hours for that ig story! 

please vote! The swoon videos gave us so much crumbs! Binjin deserves this! 

24 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Please vote for Binjin on Swoon IG .. Those Swoon videos were blessings for us..

Binjin were so generous that they decided to give us so many Swoon contents..

Who knows if we win this award, Swoon will give us another video of theirs or the uncut versions..It will be a goldmine of reciepts for us ..:ph34r:

Let us show our power.

My thought exactly! The swoon videos is such an important part of our binjin ship! We need to win this!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

I was kind of down thinking about the last denial about the hand holding thing, I know it was a while ago but it crushed my binjin hopes then. I mean yes he did travel halfway across the world to be with her and yes as recent as Baeksang they wore matching outfits, attached to the hips when they didn't need to be especially when cameras weren't intentionally on them, and left together when they could have gone separate ways and yes Ye Jin's liking spree happened but the way they denied HOLDING HANDS WHILE BEING ON SET BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PROFESSIONAL BEANS, how dare they right? Ugh.

If I could remember correctly, this last denials happened in February and months BEFORE Baeksang awards. There's no more subsequent denials after the BAA event. Even news of Yejin liking sprees heads up on all articles and news over the world. Not only that, both Hyunbin and Yejin kept being linked together up to now. SMART CF for examples. Still manifesting for their joint CF.

We don't really need to rely on blurry photos, unknown voices, hands or put meaning into everything at any soc med posting, up by people who are closed to both of them. So, I have doubt on the google photos about BinJin walked on the streets as we can't really see the faces. Anyway, this is up to your belief. No harm at believing.

As a matter of facts, whatever showed or came out from HyunBin and Yejin aren't enough for you to keep the faith? Take this for examples.

RL match outfit and they both holding ONE trophy even won it for individual categories. This pic speaks volumes. We are ONE in a subtle ways.

For happy couples, they do talk without even having a real talk to each other. I would say this shows your high level of understanding and trust in a relationship.  "There were things we knew without having talk to each other" - SYJ during TN press conference. And her open public statement is agreed by Hyunbin too in the same pc.

Ok, no more long essays to explain and present evidences. All has been nicely put down and beautifully written by some in this thread. Antis or haters or whatever you name it, they will always came up with accusations, arguments and never ending hate. But, at every time they throw their hate, they will be slapped with another BinJin evidences and news which can't be debunked. So my advise, do not easily get wavered or jump into conclusions by any haters claimed. I just can't with people who invested so much amount of hate in their life. Can't you just focus on love and positive things happened around you. World needs more love than hate. Wait, you yourself needs that love for your own solace.

Soon we are going to celebrate 1st CLOY anniversary. Even I've done binge-watched for countless times, I think its no harm to join Netflix party. I've witnessed and came across few others fandom, but nothing come as close as to BinJin. This fandom do celebrate at every meaningful events and dates. I'm so glad get to know this fandom. They are not only celebrating but shows tremendous love and endless support to both HyunBin and Yejin. Be it for individual achievements or as two. THIS IS A TRUEST SUPPORTERS not ONLY A GREAT SHIPPERS.

:heart1:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Nor Salimah Hassan I think she was just being funny/sarcastically joking in the way she wrote the post (she means the opposite) :)

I appreciate the recent long posts especially from the earlier shippers here to give a refresher esp to the newer ones. At this point and over the course of the months, we are all sure of our receipts and all just waiting for the big news ;)  I'm looking forward to see if Jinnie will post on her IG this December, CF-related or not. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@GroceryShipper @fangirl101

im so sorry for not able to replay your message ..I was so busy making several ig account ..guys u can clone your ig , so please make many as ..so u can vote many many 

Thanks you very khamsa because it's look like 1 IG  account only can vote once times only (oh just wait for 24 hours )..so please jaebal give more attention ..

U can clone multiple your IG ...as mine I clone multiple my ig account ..just make several emails to make another account ..

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

U can make more IG account ..n u can vote many as you want ..just do multiple your IG app ..like mine 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

So here I am voting on multiple IG accounts and happily watching BinJin kissing on repeat.  Then I realised if you tap on the screen it skips to the next section so you can vote more quickly :rolleyes:  At least CLOY was first, the other shippers have to watch through it unless they know about this shortcut, lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, Frances Chiu said:

Congratulations Hyun Bin for winning the Grand Prize for the "2020 U-Can New Words and Popular Words Award" in Japan yesterday. Bin's popularity in Japan is soaring higher and higher. I definitely believe that if COVID isn't an issue, Bin's first travel is Japan. Our BinJin couple is so loved all over the world. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002914664

On the other hand, I'm a bit sad about the bashings thrown at Son Yejin. Calling her "COLLEGE DROP OUT" and all these nasty stuff.  I'm really wondering where the hatred is coming from. If SYJ did not finish college, there is a valid reason behind it and please let's not judge her for that. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of these bashers are ladies as well.  What bothers me is that, these bashings do not tend to decrease.. it increases every single day and it is visible in all platforms (Twitter, FB and IG.) 

Can we all just spread love and positivity? If you do not like a particular actress, simply do not follow her social media accounts (if she has any), ignore all articles about her, just leave her alone. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Gosh. I have a degree, a post grad diploma, a master's degree and currently writing for my PhD thesis but does that make me better than my dear Ye Jin?? NO. I love her for who she is and she is wayyyyy richer than me! We are all different in our own way and it is wrong to look down on people just because we have something that she doesnt have. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

Gosh. I have a degree, a post grad degree, a master's degree and currently writing for my PhD thesis but does that make me better than my dear Ye Jin?? NO. I love her for who she is and she is wayyyyy richer than me! We are all different in our own way and it is wrong to look down on people just because we have something than she doesnt have. 

Couldn't agree more..

by the way her bias is also dropped out.. 

Full House Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Hi guys! I have not been posting for a while, i was having a break from korean dramas.

But i am still hoping this ship is still sailing. UnfortunatelIy i dont have the time to back read, anything new happened (after the awards) to make my heart flatter?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kari said:

Anyway, back to my point of ignoring that account. If you try to refute what that hate account says, then you're giving that account the underserved power and attention it desperately wants. That account is also trying to incite a fanwar with her bias' fandom. Don't give into it. That account does not care about facts. You can refute that account with facts all you want but the reality is that person probably knows and doesn't give a crap. The point is to rile you up and lead you on.

Totally agree. Its frustrating to read, but when the agenda is so clear, you almost can't help but laugh? It's best to not give these people any attention. By responding you are giving their opinion more legitimacy than it deserves. Don't take the bait! :smort:

18 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Hi guys! I have not been posting for a while, i was having a break from korean dramas.

But i am still hoping this ship is still sailing. UnfortunatelIy i dont have the time to back read, anything new happened (after the awards) to make my heart flatter?

Check out @lovelyztimeline post for all the goods post-Baeksang :)

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Yes, I also saw that Swoon restarted the best couple voting due to people complaining about the “format” (sigh). As of now, CLOY is only at 54% compared to its rival which at 46% — it’s a very close fight. Please don’t forget to check out Swoon’s stories to vote for our couple! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Samsam said:

Hi soompi! I’ve missed you and everyone here, i hope you guys missed me too. :lol:

Anyway, i may have been busy with personal matters but I haven’t stopped shipping our OTP. I just happen to chance upon some screenshots from Twitter and it made me wonder why I am still shipping and loving the two (Yes, not just one of them. But BOTH of them). i don’t want to sound like a broken record and enumerate all the crumbs that we have. Because we honestly have so much and we’re talking legit, actual, tangible evidence. The posts of @RiRiGaGa @TotoroSY@lovelyz @Kari and all the others over the past few months have been comprehensive. Even Bruno's insights are something i treasure @Felizak@t

I’m looking at what our couple has given us over few past few months and which among them weigh more for me. 

the CFs, coordinated PR releases, news articles. While it may be considered as a crumb by some, for me they’re just icing on the cake. I am not bragging but it has reached to a point that it was no longer a coincidence. It was like second to breathing for shippers. 

PROOF: this has been compiled by known IG shipper accounts. This is properly documented and tagged. 

Stylists/crew. Post BAA, all of the Korean stylists that I follow on Instagram received items from Diptique. Last July, I saw SYJ’s stylist and make up artist receiving items from Under Armour. I believe Belma received the same, so as with other stylists. Companies send items to them and they would post this on their respective SNS. 

PROOF: some stylists posted this on their IG feeds but majority on their IGs that’s why it got deleted after 24 hours. Some shipper accounts featured this. Again, another icing on the cake for me. Not really a crumb if you ask me. 

And then I have my non negotiables. My staples. And whenever i’m faced with screenshots, other worldly reasonings and conflicting statements, i simply refer to this: 

1. LA. PERIODT. this just can't be debunked. It was said by someone that HB also had drinks with his costars in the past and went golfing with them as well. And yes, he did. But I don’t remember seeing or hearing news about Hyun Bin pushing push carts, buying wine, cereals and chips at a grocery with another Korean actress. in a foreign country, halfway around the world. In LA.  

It can’t be argued that this was way back in 2019. Because as far as I know, 2019 was just a few months ago. 

PROOF: photos are all over the internet. Google it. Even Google believes they’re a couple, try it. 

2. KKT and his wife. As much as I don’t want to put them out here, I just had to. Because they are not just anybody in the Life and career of Hyun Bin. KKT is his close confidante, best friend, business partner and mentor. He is not a stylist or an employee of HB and their relationship has stood the test of time. Pictures show how SYJ has spent time with their kid back during TN DAYS, how they were also with them in Switzerland while shooting for CLOY. One can also see that SYJ remains in communication with them with how his wife interacts with her “unnie” on IG. 

If we’re talking about Instagram, he created his IG account and followed a few people and that includes SYJ. FYI: she is not a talent of V/ast. If we’re talking about liking of posts, he liked all the recent photos of SYJ before he deactivated. and if I may add, the only other celebrity he followed apart from SYJ was Park Min Young (who I also love, btw). Other than the 2 actresses I mentioned, there was nobody else. And i should know because I have the screenshots up to this day. 

NOW why Is this a major thing for me? Because HB values his relationship with KKT and their history will show how much this person is very much a part of Hyun Bin’s life. I have utmost respect for stylists but they are people who are paid by actors to glam them up. And to out their employers is not part of their job description. It may even be detrimental not just to their job but to the very career of the person that they’re working for. His wife which I’ll not name is one of the people who would comment and be present in every posts of SYJ. just her being sweet and lovely to her “Unnie” and calling out her “Unnie“ for being the prettiest during BAA. 

The respect for HB’s personal life has always been there since the beginning and to see their support for SYJ especially after the July 31st denial is a big thing. I’m not making it up or making interpretations of IG posts because that IGs is pretty much self explanatory. Even kids can interpret it. I dont need a team of shippers to decipher and execute an in depth analysis because it’s so simple and heartfelt. A heart and SYJ. At a time when he is away and she’s in Sokor. 

PROOF: INSTAGRAM. 

3. BAA BTS. Nuff said.

PROOF: BTS. 

4. Interviews and BTS for CLOY and TN. Press people from Taiwan, HK and Korea all made the same observations.

PROOF: it’s all in Youtube, prominent shipper IG accounts have documented this. Soompi and our dear @celest1al has translated it beautifully. 

Do I have my delulu moments? Who wouldn’t. I’m a shipper. But I always try to stay grounded and look at the evidence at hand. I’ve seen so many hands, clues, gifts even, cakes, flowers being interchanged. And they’re all special to me. I can easily make a connection if i wanted to. But the real and actual ones, the ones with the face, the ones with photos taken, their faces visible and not blurry, it's what matters to me more. These are actual evidence that will hold water in court.  

do i hear about sightings of SYJ and HB? Of course, I do. Are there recent sightings, according to them, yes. But since I don’t have photos, I cant include it as a crumb in my post. 

And since the recent sightings are not backed up by photos, I’d refer to their BTS and interviews because it’s very much telling of how they started out as mere colleagues to “close friends”. 

PROOF: ask non shippers who are not affiliated with any ships and they’d say the same thing. I don't need to explain my crumbs because one look at the vids and they'd know. 

I can choose to look at the things that I only want to see and believe. But that will make me look like something that I don’t even want to name ( But it starts with an F and ends with an L). I did my research, watched videos, interviews. I think that’s part and parcel of life and it goes the same with shipping. You do checks and balances, you check and verify the facts. You just don’t believe what you’re being fed. You just don’t assume. 

Some might say, what about the denials? am i choosing to look the other way? No. I look at the denials, when it happened, the circumstances. And any sane individual who look at the circumstances will know. 

Because despite the denials, we received so much more in return. I’m not sure with the others, but from what I have gathered in the past, everything stopped after denials were made. And again, i’m not assuming. Metrostyle provided us with this, HB provided us an interview while he was in Jordan, SYJ did her fair share as well (so much actually), they both appeared with one trophy even if they both got their own. do I need to get started with SMART? 

So LA, KKT and wife, and BAA BTS are high up the binjin ladder for me (and mind you, we have so many others that can fill a book). But these factors sealed the deal for me. and then SYJ (Elle feature) suddenly liking BEER more than COFFEE. And I know someone who has been pretty vocal about ending his day with a glass of beer. and then SYJ comes up with an interview about ending her day with BEER. these are facts, documented even but more of me fangirling now. :lol: This is why it's fun to ship binjin. we don't have to rely on the others for crumb, they both give it willingly. 

This Ship is sailing peacefully. Now back to work

Thank you for this. It all sums up everything. I loved it! It's worth to repost!!!! 

BinJin fans are the most intelligent, witty, creative, funny people! Best fandom ever! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Frances Chiu said:

On the other hand, I'm a bit sad about the bashings thrown at Son Yejin. Calling her "COLLEGE DROP OUT" and all these nasty stuff.  I'm really wondering where the hatred is coming from. If SYJ did not finish college, there is a valid reason behind it and please let's not judge her for that. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of these bashers are ladies as well.  What bothers me is that, these bashings do not tend to decrease.. it increases every single day and it is visible in all platforms (Twitter, FB and IG.) 

Don't forget Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are also college drop outs :lol:

Seriously, I don't get why some people think it matters so much whether you go to college or not? While it's always good to have a degree, college is not for everyone. In fact I know many people who don't go to college but end up more successful than those who go to college. One of them is none other than our queen SYJ, who I believe are more successful than those haters who called her "College drop out" (who I assume each has a Bachelor Degree at the very least) :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Blob 5