[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

31 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

i chose gangnam.  binjin esp hb are still in character. and im a sucker for capt ri.  swiss reunion its binjin already.

Haha, same here.  I feel the North Korea part is well written.  The second part is not well planned, so the writers just based on BinJin

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Shippers are stating the obvious after the latest MS Team Manyo video release.  Yup, these late CF postings are becoming the MO of our OTP and their agencies. What gives?  Wink wink :kiss_wink:

Translation:  Don't give yourselves headaches. When were these CF shot? As for me, there aren't any more CF shots that are super updated. Even the stylists post late.  Just enjoy whatever comes out. 

Screenshot-2020-12-09-090158.png

This man is whipped. See how much he admires "THE BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU".  HB's words, not mine. 

BinJin11.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Shippers are stating the obvious after the latest MS Team Manyo video release.  Yup, these late CF postings are becoming the MO of our OTP and their agencies. What gives?  Wink wink :kiss_wink:

Translation:  Don't give yourselves headaches. When were these CF shot? As for me, there aren't any more CF shots that are super updated. Even the stylists post late.  Just enjoy whatever comes out. 

This man is whipped. See how much he admires "THE BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU".  HB's words, not mine. 

That was I am thinking too their CF's shoots seems like taken 2-3months ago and those virtual interview speeches. Lol. I feel like our OTP is preparing for something that will shocked us supporters and shippers, and soon we will celebrate for these. (A big wink wink for our OTP BinJin Couple) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Sorry but I disagree with what that IG page is suggesting. Just like the earlier photo that circulated in Jan/Feb, there is no way to be sure there is any handholding going on so what is the point of continuing to spread this narrative?  We know the agencies made a point of issuing a denial last time because they were bothered by it - probably not even so much because of the dating rumour itself (they were used to those by then) but because it came across as potentially unprofessional and we know HB and SYJ are far from that. No matter the nature of their relationship, they were always total pros on set. What makes anyone think they would be lounging around holding hands when not filming?

Thanks @QueenieBee for your excellent post! 

Please let’s not have a repeat of Jan/Feb, if one backreads the posts here from that time, that incident was upsetting for fans and shippers. 

People don’t hold hands or flaunt their relationship at their workplace, right? So why do people think BinJin (both highly respected and top class actors) would do that? 

5 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

esp the part when seri woke up and called him.  his running was so swoonworthy . even the way he answered "im coming" in korean  almost made me faint ha ha. wishing i was the one hes running to.

@fangirl101 funny you mention it as I just rewatched that scene recently, 100% agreed with everything you said!  

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@QueenieBee agreed with what you said.

There’s are some stuffs I need to rant.

I came across several BJ shippers and also other Inetizens saying they do not understand why is dating a scandal when there are idols dating.There is NO NEED for you to understand because you choose to ship a couple or follow idols from KOREA and this is how Kent works. Take it or leave it. If your country support love team then good for you, why put your country standard on Kent? :phew:

The KOREAN example quoted in that IG post was quite pointless based on what was stated. That couple were holding hands while waiting in between their scene. Whereas for BJ, they were watching the squad filming. See the difference? If you don’t then I’m quite speechless.

And why keep raising the hand holding controversy which had a denial issued? It’s like I’m trying to bury some RickRoll'D and you guys keep digging out and make the whole place smelly again. :blink:

:smort:

Just a disclaimer before any famous shippers bash me. I’m sure all of us (except for some trolls) be it here or over at other social medias LOVE BJ. It’s just that I don’t agree to some shipper posts that’s all. 

Bye.:Megathanks:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@QueenieBee @Onewaytrain completely agree with you guys 

Continuing to press this hand holding issue (which btw to me it is clear as night and day that they were NOT holding hands in this particular BTS) is failing to respect that K-ent culture is different from that of our own. Filipinos may love their “love teams” and so does Hollywood (where being part of a couple oftentimes generates more publicity in a field where ANY publicity is considered good publicity). But from what I’ve learned about K-ent, it is incredibly conservative - so much so that merely dating is considered a “scandal” and although it supports marriage between couples, it generally does not support those couples working together. Thus, I don’t see a point in continuing to push this hand holding narrative and using couples from other cultures as support for this agenda. We don’t have to perfectly understand Korean culture to respect it as what it is, different than our own

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

I feel the North Korea part is well written.  The second part is not well planned, so the writers just based on BinJin

@Maggie Ruff Why I love CLOY so much is that there’s many layers to it. The more you watch the more things you uncover. Like the parallel theme that the writer and director put in. 

The same themes/scenes in NK happen in SK too. It’s woven so seamlessly into the storyline and acting so it’s not obvious initially! There was a good IG clip shared previously here which showed these scene comparisons but doesn’t seem to be working anymore so if someone has a link they can share it would be great.

Examples:  

(1) when Captain Ri rescues YSR at the end of episode 1, it is mirrored in the SK carpark scene.

(2)The bbq/eating scenes with the squad in both NK and SK

(3) their hospital scenes

(4) the front gates and the road up to their parents houses.

(5) The seating positions of the couple side by side during their bonding moments, always the same (she’s on the left, he’s on the right). 
(6) the parallels between their mothers and respective interactions with the couple.
There are more examples.

So respectfully I disagree with your comment about the 2nd part not being well planned. To be able to pull off the parallel theme i believe it was all deliberately planned from the start. There was high attention to detail in this drama. 

PS sorry for the long post, I probably have watched CLOY more times than is healthy lol 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Here's another great news about CLOY's performance in 2020, this time in SK report. If I understand it correctly, its ranking the online video views of Kdramas in SK. Though in 2020 CLOY ranked #3 (124mil) after TWOM (220mil views) and Once Again (183mil views), if we take CLOY's 2019 episodes in Dec, total CLOY view is actually 191mil means it ranks #2!!!

Big congrats to CLOY!! We also have news from :
- Japan - CLOY part of Top 10 trend words in 2020
- Singapore - top Google and Yahoo search TV drama in 2020
- Philippines Inquirer and other media top list Kdrama

- Asian Academy Creative Best Drama Grand Prize

Etc etc etc! CLOY is winning GLOBALLY! Waiting for more year end list and rankings, which I am sure CLOY will also be at the top!

Also here's a rare video of HB taken by this person who was lucky enough to see HB during his/ her trip to Seoul last year. This must be around MOTA time from his hairstyle.

And here's the CLOY impact in the biggest online video market!! USA!

CLOY is at #2!!

And HB making his mark in Indonesia too!! 
Hyun Bin ranked 5th for the 10 Most Popular Figures on Google 2020 in Indonesia

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Afternoon Chingu 

I'm curious does any chingus here Viewing the vast ig story on few menute ago ..I was so curious what was is that ..after few second I got notification n I m quickly to see but nothing the story was unvailable .. disappear...ahhh everything about him make me curious :surprisedwut:

• Confused 2
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, seo bee said:

Afternoon Chingu 

I'm curious does any chingus here Viewing the vast ig story on few menute ago ..I was so curious what was is that ..after few second I got notification n I m quickly to see but nothing the story was unvailable .. disappear...ahhh everything about him make me curious

Me too! I got the notification but no new story when I clicked in it. I clicked only a couple of minutes later! 

it happened again just now! I am holding my phone and cannot see the story when I clicked on it immediately! 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@Maggie Ruff Why I love CLOY so much is that there’s many layers to it. The more you watch the more things you uncover. Like the parallel theme that the writer and director put in. 

The same themes/scenes in NK happen in SK too. It’s woven so seamlessly into the storyline and acting so it’s not obvious initially! There was a good IG clip shared previously here which showed these scene comparisons but doesn’t seem to be working anymore so if someone has a link they can share it would be great.

Examples:  

(1) when Captain Ri rescues YSR at the end of episode 1, it is mirrored in the SK carpark scene.

(2)The bbq/eating scenes with the squad in both NK and SK

(3) their hospital scenes

(4) the front gates and the road up to their parents houses.

(5) The seating positions of the couple side by side during their bonding moments, always the same (she’s on the left, he’s on the right). 
(6) the parallels between their mothers and respective interactions with the couple.
There are more examples.

So respectfully I disagree with your comment about the 2nd part not being well planned. To be able to pull off the parallel theme i believe it was all deliberately planned from the start. There was high attention to detail in this drama. 

@LavenderVirgoagreed with your opinions on Cloy there, but to me the writer already had the vision how things will lay out such as they had in mind that will be 16 episodes.  It just many details in the second part that leave a lot of desires.  For ex, captain Ri in NK is very capable to handle any situation. But in SK, he was so naïve to go a meeting and left Seri alone.  At the hospital, when they don't let him stand at the door, he just went out side and look up the window, without thinking what to do to protect Seri from her brother.  

• Like 2

Question why some of you are scared if some BinJin fans post their own theories re holding hands while camera is not yet rolling? Let them be. Don't bring up their posts here if it bothers you. Because it seems to me this will trigger an in-ship war again within your fandom. To be honest when i saw that particular bts of CLOY i kinda believe they were really holding hands. That's just me. 

Edited by HannaBanana
  • Unamused 1