[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Love all this update . Ctto
:fullofhearts:

BinJin twinning

Yejin update. Simplicity at the best. Without heavy makeup she is still shining bright like a diamond here. 

Spoiler

Also Hyunbin update from bohum clinic 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

I read there were some direct complaint to Vast. People impersonating as Binnie and after few talks, the person asked for donation under Binnie's name. So this action basically to against the activity to protect Binnie image. People trying hard to ride on his popularity and taking advantage on some naive fans. Check Vast.ent IG read comments, then you'll find the valid reasons of putting up this warning all over vast official media platform. 

To some, they've mistaken vast warning as an announcement that long waiting. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

To some, they've mistaken vast warning as an announcement that long waiting.

Yes me being one, and then I read it properly lol. It’s ok though, all good practise for our hearts for when the real announcement comes ;) 

SYJ in the Bride & You x Elle video, she’s stunning, what a natural beauty!

And love the cute twinning pics.  thanks everyone for sharing!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

There had  been a lot of negative issues about binnie recently..Creating fake news and make it viral to different sns sites where others claiming those rumors are true and spreading it around the globe is damaging..Its quiet unhealthy to tarnish one's personality since its personal reputation that is countable. Binnie is a good man as far as ive heard about him and now a good husband to jinnie.

Also, Fake sns accounts under hb name to ask monetary from other people  for personal purposes is punishable by law. Nobody wants that even a politician does not approve.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

I read there were some direct complaint to Vast. People impersonating as Binnie and after few talks, the person asked for donation under Binnie's name. So this action basically to against the activity to protect Binnie image. People trying hard to ride on his popularity and taking advantage on some naive fans. Check Vast.ent IG read comments, then you'll find the valid reasons of putting up this warning all over vast official media platform. 

To some, they've mistaken vast warning as an announcement that long waiting. :sweat_smile:

I don't know why people keep thinking an adjussi like HB has instagram. I guess it got bad that the fake accounts were scamming asking for money/personal information or something according to the comments. 

Also there were some comments saying this wouldn't be an issue if he had an official account? I don't think the guy needs an official account - like Gong Yoo and Kang Don Won who are also top actors/adjussis don't have one. They also have ZERO interest in SNS like HB - it seems more work to have these guys learn LOL. Yes Kim Woo Bin finally has one now. It was also created yesterday /same day as vast notice. However, his management with Shin Min Ah posts a lot of behind the scenes videos etc whenever they do shoots etc. It is updated a lot and very frequently. usually as it happens. 

Just imagine HB with an official account - creepy comments - shipping/non shipping who knows lol.. And his updates on golfing? :lol: Also captions with no words or would VAST have to write more words for him :P Regardless an official account for HB would mean even more work for VAST.. and more potential clean up. since they have to post on that account and their own account and more monitoring on stuff.. Yea .. 

There is also way too much stuff on SNS/online about him since people are more bored than ever now and have no life. So they keep creating fake news.

The post before this one was on George Clooney :) 

Also isn't one of SYJ's art pieces in the room where the couch is like a constellation/clock? I don't know.. That was how I saw that art piece during Master in The House 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't know why people keep thinking an adjussi like HB has instagram. I guess it got bad that the fake accounts were scamming asking for money/personal information or something according to the comments. 

Also there were some comments saying this wouldn't be an issue if he had an official account? I don't think the guy needs an official account - like Gong Yoo and Kang Don Won who are also top actors/adjussis don't have one. They also have ZERO interest in SNS like HB - it seems more work to have these guys learn LOL. Yes Kim Woo Bin finally has one now. It was also created yesterday /same day as vast notice. However, his management with Shin Min Ah posts a lot of behind the scenes videos etc whenever they do shoots etc. It is updated a lot and very frequently. usually as it happens. 

Just imagine HB with an official account - creepy comments - shipping/non shipping who knows lol.. And his updates on golfing? :lol: Also captions with no words or would VAST have to write more words for him :P Regardless an official account for HB would mean even more work for VAST.. and more potential clean up. since they have to post on that account and their own account and more monitoring on stuff.. Yea .. 

@ElectricHearts If you are referring to the 3 pictures (abstract looking human figure, side profile of a woman, and flower picture) in a row on the wall, the artist is Ana Prata, a renowned female Brazilian artist. SYJ also confirms she's the artist too in a 3/24/17 IG post.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Baylack lol no I am talking about her interesting clock/art/constellation /form of a clock :lol: Like the guys called it a clock but it is not a normal clock :P

I guess this is why they like to wear cool watches. It isn't a normal way to tell the time :P 

@ElectricHearts O.K. Then this 8/12/20 article is what you're looking for. It includes a gallery of 18 designer items she has in her decor, including the clock and other items which were seen in the MITH episodes:

LOOK: Son Ye-Jin Invested In All These Designer Furniture… And We Tell You Where You Can Get Them Locally | Metro.Style

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Sorry I was relating to the clock/art to the kind of watches they like to wear :lol: Since so many actors doing watch endorsements too or SYJ had done so many watch/jewellery endorsements or she was a muse briefly for them in the past. So I was reading on the different watch brands/jewellery brands and their brand story. Like Ganeshi's story was beautiful too - remembering splendid moments from the past, brigtening the splendid moments for the present and to be happier with special moments you can face in the future ;) And she hasn't resumed a jewellery brand since 2019 :lol: / the fan event she did in june 2019 lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Looks like Belma has been watching The Classic B)

AHEMMM Belma was watching YJ project and she did not just post 1 clip but THREE clips with caption smth about memories. 

:loolz:
C1-D9195-D-BF80-4295-B607-9-DC4650-C5-EE

AF6-E0149-F6-F6-43-A9-9-C54-EF11-D766-B2

126-D67-C9-243-E-4-B73-BDD8-431645-F2-AA

Belma has been posting our CLOY Dooly couple in her ig which I guess some ppl choose to ignore:lol:.

She also posted HB MOTA mainly his solo pics and dont see her posting HB other past projects.

Spoiler

B9-C08-D36-CFEC-4863-ABAF-204-FD6-D781-D

96-D1-A383-356-D-4-FC1-83-A6-5-A94-A5111

D02-A98-B2-B44-E-469-B-81-B4-197-D4-BF4-

FFA8-EB46-DC7-D-42-FB-B2-E4-153-DDFF8751

9163-C740-A079-435-A-A470-16-F51053-FE6-

Infact Belma also posted HB VOGUE 2018 pictorials with YJ and their The Negotiation promo events.  She dont seem to post anything on Rampant & Fatal Encounter. Lol, she is a supporter of our BJ projects

Spoiler

32-BE91-DD-2-BBA-45-CA-B60-B-D449-ED13-D

056882-A6-5-D00-4-C3-A-B19-D-87-BBCA333-

B2-DF9-F9-E-7824-47-AC-81-E3-3203-F509-C

165-F8-FC2-C9-D0-4931-97-D7-A9-EF929-AB6

955-D6469-B81-C-4213-B651-DD146-AF348-B2

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

12 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

@QueenieBee

@BinJinBest

@bin-jin

is she making up for the blunder when she posted that blurry pic many months ago? 

joke.....no malice intended.

appreciate that shes watching syjs work not just w hb.

off topic - wouldnt it be nice f syj gets to work again with jis?

Haha same thoughts. Bumabawi? She could do more :approves: 

Either JIS or JWS for me. I like both actors. Would anyone know the male model with SYJ in her new cf? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

@QueenieBee

@BinJinBest

@bin-jin

is she making up for the blunder when she posted that blurry pic many months ago? 

joke.....no malice intended.

appreciate that shes watching syjs work not just w hb

Haha except I don't think it was necessary a blunder. It's not her fault that some people decided to take her innocent IG story and read into it. If you follow her, you'll notice she posts a lot of stories. She also posts a lot of clips of movies she's watching. I don't think we need to attach so much meaning to it. I very much doubt she is posting things to send hints to fans about HBs lovelife. As @bin-jinpointed out, she has posted SYJ on her IG feed many times over the last few years related to HBs TN and CLOY work. And she loved CLOY judging by her posts. So it makes sense to me that she respects SYJ and enjoys her work, regardless of her relationship with HB. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1