[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Binjin ship is one of the ship with most passengers. And we are so blessed that in this ship that sails so smoothly, we treat each other with love, respect, full support. We are well fed and be merry all the time. This is the best ship ever sail. Lets all be happy and support each other:heart1:

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Something random. I was just watching news and there was an entertainment news talking about how Kpop, Kdramas and K-culture have spread all over the world, especially during this COVID period. And CLOY appeared right at the end when they were showing random clips of Kpop and Kdramas. It was the only Kdrama featured. Really shows how much CLOY fever spread all over the world. So proud of it and our BinJin.:heart:

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

17 hours ago, BLurBLur said:

Yoon Mi Rae's I Love You was first played on August 27 in EP11.... lots of interesting things happened in that episode...

It does play a bit though in episode 6 like @BinJin2020mentioned. I am on episode 9 now!! Excitedly waiting for their grocery scene together lol

Happy Sept 10 anniversary 

Busy day 2 years ago. From The Negotiation media press con to TN vlive chat

Spoiler

Plus this unforgettable moment when Jinnie shared her first impressions of Binnie: 

son-ye-jin_hyun-bin_1536693755_s.jpg

Spoiler

It is so memorable that a simple question about his skin care and hair routine made him think of her and act this way:

Filmed #OneDayinLateMay

Came out #OneDayinJune

binniesmile-metro.jpg

#ITSOKAYTHATSLOVE

:heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, positivevibes said:

CLOY in Germany newspaper: https://www.jungfrauzeitung.ch/artikel/184578/  "Korean drama makes Asians dream of the Oberland" 

Just found some new BTW pics. :)

Oh nice I haven't seen them before either :)

gosimg10xU02c00210b38080b300001201824d.j

gosimg10XZ02c00210808080b300001201824b.j

gosimg10XW02c00210808080b300001201824e.j

Spoiler

gosimg10XY02c00210808080b300001201824c.j

Oberland hype could continue

The fans would like to come to the Interlaken holiday region, but are currently not allowed to do so due to the corona pandemic. Christoph Leibundgut does not only see bad things in this: “As bad as it is with Corona, it is so nice that we now have such a large international presence. Because it certainly helps us that one or the other becomes aware of the holiday region Interlaken and Lake Brienz and then really decides for us when a trip is possible again. "

:approves:

• Like 13
  • Love 7

Jennyhouse is now the brand to watch on Olive Young lotte department:

jennyhouseoliveyoung.jpg

They are feature all over the site now :) 

https://www.oliveyoung.co.kr/store/planshop/getPlanShopDetail.do?dispCatNo=500000100650150

It was mediheal before. (or mediheal had a special page) I didn't browse enough yesterday to notice it was the same thing they did for jennyhouse 

• Like 10
  • Love 4