[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 hours ago, cheesenb said:

I believe their sayings that they only became close when they met again for TN promotion.

@cheesenbyou probably are a more informed fan than me as I only became a BinJin fan post CLOY (and an even newer shipper) so I don't know much about their TN days except from what I read here and in other platforms.  I am curious though what you think about the HB HK interview done in May 2019 where he refers to bringing a "camera to Europe after filming" as the most romantic thing he has done.  This seems to coincide with the Alhambra timeline.  Coincidentally, SYJ also has postings right around this time of being in the South of France (2 hours away from Barcelona where MOTA filming was).  These all occurred on end of June 2018, way before the TN promotions which began in August 2018. There have been discussions about this in past posts, so I am just really curious.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

@binjinlove u can put it on google translate, i just read it

The explanation is so detail and satisfying

It is said that the screenshit of the story was made on the day HB was already in Jordan, and it does not resemble him n XYZ at all..

Like you said, their family and acquaintance were very shocked with the news

Spoiler

well the deleted story was june 27/28  time. Most people missed it. I saw it live and didn't take any meaning to it. I actually forgotten about it until it was brought up again with me. it just came out recently again while he was in Jordan as they took that dumb speculation to weibo as they had the "photo" screenshot. I won't go into more details on here as I already figured out what most likely really happened due to the instagram stories then. It will just become off topic on our thread.

Honestly, they were going about their lives ignoring all the dumb stuff and then it had to finally hit SK news and that is why HB and his team were so quick to respond. They most likely knew it was coming out especially since we know his team looks at SNS activity. Honestly, last week was such a mess on SNS and of course it was timed with SYJ soon to be announced for Smart. I only saw some of it and people kept telling me stuff.

I wonder what SYJ was working on the last few days. I assume it was SMART related /potential interview to come. Also, I realized August 3 is fast approaching in Phillipines time. Guess I won't be sleeping soon :lol: Also did the fan that got SYJ autograph say anything more as to where they saw her and what she was doing?

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

@PreciousByTheBay Thank you so much for your post and your opinion on why BAA seemingly "snubbed" CLOY. I have thought that as well and also felt that taking on the topic of a romance across the demarcation line would be a difficult and sensitive topic to address. I felt the series did a masterful job given the clear difficulty and I felt disappointed in the awards outcome. 

Absolutely. And I think many will agree that if it had not been for the political-safety factor, CLOY would have swept awards during this year's BAA. Oh well, it's now water under the bridge. The best outcome of it though is how more people now know about HB and SYJ. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, wap said:

DEAD x_x guys, how have we not discussed how hilarious this line is? It's so unnecessarily detailed, like when you're making up a story to cover up a lie and you start adding details to make it sound real. I'm trying to imagine what happened at the agency, the news comes in, they freak out. SYJ says deny it. They scramble to deny it and go like oh I know let me explain it like this: soooo she heard from a friend - a mutual friend btw - that he was traveling and sent him a Facebook message (wait is he even on Facebook? let's stick to phone). He just so happened to be in the mood to grocery shop, and the store was RIGHT UNDER the place where she was staying. So on her way downstairs to pick up a newspaper, she ran into him and started walking around the grocery store with him and putting some items into his cart, because she's such a troll. Also there were others in the store. Friends and such acquaintances. None of it was planned. It was all serendipity, and the camera happened to catch them the moment they were ALONE. It's a coincidence. Nothing to see here, guys. That sounds good, let's publish that.  

This is so funny, I'm dying.  

I thought these kinds of coincidences would only be in romantic comedy movies. They should shoot another with binjin based on this pilot ahahaha :D:popcornjackson:

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

We also know Jinnie is picky with her CF and endorsements. She just doesn't pick any one. That  was why there were people here (SYJ fans who know how she is with her endorsements) that didn't think she would actually sign on for SMART. 

You forgot JennyHouse.

Smart Signature is Smart's best quality package. As the motobike is seen in the video, so I guess Smart already had her in mind when they did HB's CF and the Smart CEO/staff replied that "Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone".

Smart might have planned both HB and YJ's CFs from the begining, but released HB's CF first so BinJin fans would ask for more, and then YJ's CF and lastly a joint CF or combined CF/ Billboard HB+YJ next to each other. Smart knows how BinJin is popular in PH.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Their agencies’ denial statements after the grocery pictures came out reminded me so much of the scenes in CLOY when Mr. Hong tried to explain to the press about the hug between Se-ri and Jeong Hyeok at the hospital. Even he couldn’t believe the explanation he came up with.

This. 100% :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

12 minutes ago, kpop-fans said:

Congratulations to the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin continue to hold the throne KING & QUEEN: Most Hansome Korean Actor, Most Beautiful Korean Actress!

I don't know why they did not change closing day for handsome actor poll, 31/7, but they changed closing day for beautiful actress poll from 31/7 to 31/8 on 30/7. YJ would have already won in 31/7 if they kept the closing day on 31/7

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, wap said:

DEAD x_x guys, how have we not discussed how hilarious this line is? It's so unnecessarily detailed, like when you're making up a story to cover up a lie and you start adding details to make it sound real. I'm trying to imagine what happened at the agency, the news comes in, they freak out. SYJ says deny it. They scramble to deny it and go like oh I know let me explain it like this: soooo she heard from a friend - a mutual friend btw - that he was traveling and sent him a Facebook message (wait is he even on Facebook? let's stick to phone). He just so happened to be in the mood to grocery shop, and the store was RIGHT UNDER the place where she was staying. So on her way downstairs to pick up a newspaper, she ran into him and started walking around the grocery store with him and putting some items into his cart, because she's such a troll. Also there were others in the store. Friends and such acquaintances. None of it was planned. It was all serendipity, and the camera happened to catch them the moment they were ALONE. It's a coincidence. Nothing to see here, guys. That sounds good, let's publish that.  

:loolz:

Same I was reading it again last month or was it June.. I don't remember when. I was like I dont think I would even call these stuff denials back then. The only thing they cleared up back then was they didnt travel together and most likely didn't meet her parents lol :P Which yes these cannot be proven since we dont have pics to prove that :P

Plus their friend LMJ's denial was similar. Their team don't really change their denials :P

Also I don't exactly call LA denials as 2 denials :P It was basically one denial in the end especially since there were pics of them doing groceries :P

giphy.gif

Plus CLOY press con  - "laugh it off"  was not a denial. They were just talking about how they felt when they saw they had rumors together :P I mean if you really think about it. It is quite funny they got spotted grocery shopping out of all places one could be spotted at with pics :P Plus they always like to laugh lol..

Marriage/break up rumors in January - they only denied about that - they didnt exactly deny if they were dating :lol: Plus D**** posted nothing lol.

January malicious rumors - that was not related to them.. It was related to HB's friend having a scandal back then. So it could get linked back to him due to the personal chats that got leaked.

giphy.gif

February denial was more related to handholding under the table - that was still being talked about since January and now wanting to have privacy/show is now done. So why final denial ended up being worded the way it did. I mean it wasn't a nice one :P But it wasn't like it came out from HB personally and SYJ's team didn't say anything lol.. 

Come June time. They could have stopped us from continuing to ship them a lot sooner but they didn't lol.. And everything lately especially last month was because of them and not us :lol:

giphy.gif

@BinJin99 Jennyhouse doesn't count though. They have known her since she has been starting out. They are family to her. Her first friends in the industry were makeup artists and stylists. Of course she would continue to do more stuff with JH team. 

Edited by ElectricHearts
i had to add gifs to this post LOL
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 7/31/2020 at 6:03 PM, SHpectator said:

thanks @Restless_Hearts for taking your "doubt" back.. i was about to remind gently of that time, not so long ago about the many skeptics here who didn't believe SYJ would accept to do a CF for a product she does not personally use or that she wouldn't accept cuz she wouldn't wanna further fuel the persistent dating rumors.. if i may throwback to my old post when Smart was still in the early stage of wooing SYJ:

There's still a lingering doubt though that we'll get a joint TVC (trying to be grounded as well).. 

Though I shared that example with Catriona, she never did any other TVCs for Smart after the Smart Signature campaign... the ad with her then BF was shot way back 2012, before she was Ms. Universe... so I'm still on the fence, on a third/joint ad by HB and SYJ... it could still happen though... I think we'll have more idea come Monday, after the press launch of SYJ as the face of Smart Signature...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

50 minutes ago, wap said:

Guys, this line from SYJ's grocery shopping denial killed me:
"Meanwhile, she heard that Hyun Bin was also traveling, so they spontaneously decided to meet and went grocery shopping together. The two of them were only left together at the moment they were pushing the cart, and their other acquaintances were in another section of the grocery store.” 

:kaching1:

You, my dear, are giving VAST and MSTeam a run for their money! LOL! I've always held the position that their statements about LA were weirdly worded and fishy at best so much so that at one point, I was so tempted to dissect their statements, word for word. But yours is gold and I can't stop laughing at 9 in the morning while attempting to cook breakfast. :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Restless_Hearts said:

There's still a lingering doubt though that we'll get a joint TVC (trying to be grounded as well).. 

Though I shared that example with Catriona, she never did any other TVCs for Smart after the Smart Signature campaign... the ad with her then BF was shot way back 2012, before she was Ms. Universe... so I'm still on the fence, on a third/joint ad by HB and SYJ... it could still happen though... I think we'll have more idea come Monday, after the press launch of SYJ as the face of Smart Signature...

It would be great marketing from SMART if they can get HB and SYJ in one CF together. 

Clauses with Catriona might be different, and she was known on her own merit. 

Right now Binjin is hot property. Any company that can get them together in a CF will get internet breaking views and media attention- not just in Philippines, but Internationally also. So brand wise it makes sense to bring them together at least in 1 CF that encompasses the entire brand and product lines. 

And if SMART is the first one to do that, then they would be really SMART. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@cheesenbyou probably are a more informed fan than me as I only became a BinJin fan post CLOY (and an even newer shipper) so I don't know much about their TN days except from what I read here and in other platforms.  I am curious though what you think about the HB HK interview done in May 2019 where he refers to bringing a "camera to Europe after filming" as the most romantic thing he has done.  This seems to coincide with the Alhambra timeline.  Coincidentally, SYJ also has postings right around this time of being in the South of France (2 hours away from Barcelona where MOTA filming was).  These all occurred on end of June 2018, way before the TN promotions which began in August 2018. There have been discussions about this in past posts, so I am just really curious.

I still believe that they became so closed before the negotiation promo..And During the nego promo, the then close became closer and deeper..thats my intuations based on what hyun bin ansewrs in one question during the promotion. If you connect all the dots , the actions, interviews say it all. My cents

• Like 12
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I swear, if SYJ comes online and likes this...

:lol:

:hooray2:

I keep waiting for her to like stuff on that account :) I mean I know she sees it right away as she follows the account

:transforms:

2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

I still believe that they became so closed before the negotiation promo..And During the nego promo, the then close became closer and deeper..thats my intuations based on what hyun bin ansewrs in one question during the promotion. If you connect all the dots , the actions, interviews say it all. My cents

Same! That is why I believe they kept in touch after filming TN. That is how SYJ explains how she becomes close friends with someone :) She mentioned it with YEH it was just a day of filming her Personal Taste cameo back then and they kept in touch. We know they noticed a lot of similarities during the 1.5 months of filming - they always went for meals and drinks with director Lee. Yes they were both busy and she was away on her trips November in Hawaii for her photoshoot, December - la, vegas etc and back sometime before her birthday party. However, there were other potential sightings of them before they did reshoots in April. Plus he may have actually done a brief trip to join her in France while filming MOTA. Yes he left back to SK after Spain wrap up party on June 24. However, the first confirmed shooting of him wasn't till July 16. Yes he could have filmed other episodes than but MOTA has a lot of other actors needing to film in SK especially in those earlier episodes. July 23 shooting was episode 7 and Sept 8 in SK shooting was episode 4. We don't know when Jinnie officially came back from France. We just know by July 17-18 time she has work related stuff then. She had dinner with her JH team on July 21?. We know promo period for them started August 9 from press con, EW interview to vogue photoshoot. He is gone for Slovenia/Hungary shooting from August 12-Sept 1? (potentially back on Sept 1). So just over a month since they last saw each other. He confirmed they were close on Sept 3 when he did that EW interview :lol:.. So yea :P That was the first promo event of Sept lol. They already look pretty close to me on August 9 lol. 

:heart4:

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1