[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Why am I not worried about our OTP despite of the hurdles that've been coming their way...this is a good testing ground for the both of them on how they will hold on to each other. I am very confident the two are doing fine. Like one of our sissies here said they've been in the showbiz industry for so long that this is not the first time they've seen this or even got dragged into this kind of scandal. This I know,  whoever orchestrated or behind that thing, HB and his camp has nothing to do with it. Our boy is clean. He's working hard right now with Jinnie beside him, I believe he's doing alright.

I'm glad voting is done and that we did it!  Congrats unnie! I just love our girl amidst all the dramas she remained calm and quiet. I know she's not weak (hell no), she's just smart with a very good attitude. Can't wait for her new CF! I will definitely subscribe to smart telcom if I am in the Philippines.

PS. If there's no more hope for the clubs to be back, is there any other way or site that we can group together? Appreciate any suggestions or ideas.

Love you all...ttyl.

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

Why am I not worried about our OTP despite of the hurdles that've been coming their way...this is a good testing ground for the both of them on how they will hold on to each other. I am very confident the two are doing fine. Like one of our sissies here said they've been in the showbiz industry for so long that this is not the first time they've seen this or even got dragged into this kind of scandal. This I know,  whoever orchestrated or behind that thing, HB and his camp has nothing to do with it. Our boy is clean. He's working hard right now with Jinnie beside him, I believe he's doing alright.

I am not worried. As all the people that matter to them, know the truth lol. Plus there were other potential sightings of them last couple of months but it is not like we had actual physical proofs (like pics :P) lol. We never talked about those here. The timing of when the other news hit SK is questionable and I am sure HB and SYJ found it super annoying. However, HB and his team were super quick to respond and SYJ was probably filming something? What was she doing lol. Also was he working? Or does he get the weekend off? lol. 

Honestly, they are going to kill us is all I know :P I just want to get a heads up before that happens :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 14
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

The timing of when the other news hit SK is questionable and I am sure HB and SYJ found it super annoying.

SYJ was probably filming something? What was she doing lol.

Yes, the "perfect" timing makes us question are there any motive behind these or it were just 2 coincidents. Who has benefits/ gets affected from the event.

The 1st international rumour happened just before Baeksang.

The 2nd one happened right after YJ's Smart Campaign started.

Unlike Vast, MSTeam does not always show every YJ's activities or BTS. She signed an autograph for a fan on that day, so she might have done shopping/filming/watching LJH's movie

• Like 9
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

HI team 

I'm so hurt but I can still handle this. I still feel like there's a group of people who team up in different spheres, either netz, stars and media who are not binjin shippers who are against any progressive move in their relationship either professionally and socially . When the shipping is sailing hot they always drop SHK into the picture just to shake us and hurt our couple and discourage the newbies. Now I understand what HB ment on couch talk when Yejin asked him about the picture and he said he liked it out of negative atmosphere. 

Let us ship them until they announce the date. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, binyeji said:

It would be great marketing from SMART if they can get HB and SYJ in one CF together. 

Clauses with Catriona might be different, and she was known on her own merit. 

Right now Binjin is hot property. Any company that can get them together in a CF will get internet breaking views and media attention- not just in Philippines, but Internationally also. So brand wise it makes sense to bring them together at least in 1 CF that encompasses the entire brand and product lines. 

And if SMART is the first one to do that, then they would be really SMART. 

Beyond brand recognition... the market should respond to this marketing campaign, especially if having a joint ad campaign will entail Smart to plunk more money for additional fees (which I heard they need to for a joint ad campaign)... so fans should show to Smart that HB+SYJ  is really worth all the marketing spend, and based on initial feedback, that might be the case... Philippine fans would now really need to sign-up with a Smart Signature plan... :P

In prepaid, we usually compute this via marketing spend = Number of Sim Sales + Prepaid load sales... for postpaid, I would assume since I have been away from the industry for sometime now, it will be based on the number of activation (new subs) + increase usage... marketing will need to justify any expense (esp additional) spent via increase in either subs or revenue... that was how we did it anyway when I was with the competitor...

unless this is the passion of their bosses, similar to how MVP via Smart and other companies in the MVP group spends loads of cash for basketball (including the Philippines hosting the 2023 FIBA World Cup)...

• Like 13
  • Insightful 5

Everyday we are so blessed by RECENT candies, this should be enough for us to emulate our unbothered couple. Let's look forward to tomorrow's CF with a grateful heart. 

:7555_attack:

Happy shipping and let's be excited for our ship docking soon!! <3

:elated:

P.S. I hope there are moderators on twitter and IG, as diligent as our beloved moderators here.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

MODERATOR NOTE :

Recently there's been an increased of the reported content to us in Binjin section.

Noticed there are couple of posts using XYZ to mentioned other actress on the negative light. This is still considered as bashing and NOT ALLOWED.

And lastly, please continue to be civil to each others and bring only positivity to the thread. 

Mod Shipper Paradise Team,

@angelangie @LavelyShai @stroppyse @triplem @youngatheart @JC's Lingxi

I don’t know if I represent others here or not, but I come to the Binjin world to hear all the positivity and interesting thoughts from others on BINJIN  only. I will be so sad if we lose this forum. PLEASE, everyone, let’s not lose our little oasis here as so much excitement is still to come. I need to share this fun with someone! 

• Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

I don't know why they did not change closing day for handsome actor poll, 31/7, but they changed closing day for beautiful actress poll from 31/7 to 31/8 on 30/7. YJ would have already won in 31/7 if they kept the closing day on 31/7

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I never saw any indication of a deadline change for the Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time poll. The Most Beautiful Korean Actress of All Time is over as of 7/31/20. If you go to that particular poll and try to vote, your votes won't even register. Are you sure you're not referring to the 8/31/20 deadline for Most Favorite Korean Drama Couples Till 2020 poll? In regard to the Most Handsome Korean Actor of All Time poll, the deadline was 6/30/20 and of course, we know who won that:happy2:.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Aside from the CF and binjin crumbs we're getting. If/when HB and SYJ will have another movie/series together, what kind of character/storyline you guys want to see them do? 

For me, i like to see them in a Mr. & Mrs Smith type of story, I want to see SYJ in more of an action setting and I think both will be badass!

• Like 9