[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

We are a heavy Netflix viewer at home, and so I've seen previews/descriptions of CLOY back in January/February but as always, I was not interested in checking it out seeing as it was a Korean drama. Over dinner in March, a friend of ours implored us to at least watch the first episode - if we like it, then we can continue watching. If not, then we can stop. She warned us though that it is a show we have to fully give attention to, as we have to rely on subtitles to understand, so it's not something I can watch on background while doing other stuff (like I did with Ozark).

I knew about CLOY as I saw the advertisements on Netflix. I just didn't realize what the show was about. I was too obsessed with Parasite and was rooting for the movie during Oscars. Basically I was in Oscars/award season mode then lol. So I was mainly focus on that movie in terms of Korean movie. I hadn't really watched kdramas. I watch more Korean movies. My friends had briefly talked about the show before in February and had said the two actors on Parasite were in it - briefly mentioned about the leads' chemistry. They even told me that I should watch the show . Of course, February I had other stressful things happen like figuring out if I should go on my trip or not due to covid. That was why everything came into place in March when the pandemic was officially announced and thus myself and a lot of people were temporarily laid off. I remembered about the show so I watched the trailer and briefly looked it up. I then message my friend and was like why didn't you tell me Son Ye Jin is in this! I would have watched the show immediately :lol: (only had seen SYJ in Classic and AMTR.. however I would never forget SYJ lol) They got excited I was finally going to watch it and told me that I will soon join them into shipping HB and SYJ :lol: I think it only took me one episode for that to happen :P I finish the show in 2-3 days. I cried too much thanks to them lol.. Then I immediately started a marathon catching up on their projects - even watched CLOY few more times lol - actually I kept watching certain episodes again and again :P . My friends just stayed in CLOY land. They couldn't attempt watching them with other actors lol.  Thus, I finally joined here late May.. My friends somehow are normal as they aren't here :lol: Sigh.. anyways why I had to join the forum because they wouldn't engage more in my conversations about HB and SYJ lol.. Also it became like a one side conversation where I was talking about one of their movies and shows - of course they hadn't seen so they couldnt talk more about it with me lol. They didnt even watch The Negotiation. They watched all their interviews and some fan videos though lol..

:heart4:4

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, eLizza said:

The leaked video was from CLOY presscon.

As for Master in the House, I watched it in Dramacool.

PS: Does anyone know when we will be getting the CLUBS back??

@eLizza Do you have the vid? If you or any kind soul does, do PM it to me?! Eternally grateful! 

• Like 1

@Riritobinjin and @binyejishared lil tidbits on indian movies/ bollywood, so i’m guessing there is quite a few Indians here, or atleast familiar with the culture and our history...

Since many are sharing their ‘CLOY journey’...i’ll add my 2 cents (without naming names) The only reason CLOY hasn’t blown up like crazy here is because not many consume k-entertainment, even if it’s on netflix.

Reading up on the history of Korean peninsula post WW2...they share quite a similar fate as us, in the 50s.
without getting too political, they faced partition like us, at the cost of ‘sovreignty’, under the influence of ‘Presence of a foreign nation’. People of a common background were brutally separated. Borders in the Indian subcontinent is rife with tension, just like the Korean DMZ. Our relationship (not diplomatic but what we citizens feel for our brothers across the border) is often the SAME wistful nostalgia as the Koreans. We dream of becoming ‘one’ someday, but also know its too good to be true. Just like Seri and Captain Ri, families from one end crossed over to the other, during partition. Our cross-border marriages are ‘frowned upon’ and not common at all. The more ‘prosperous nation’ due to commonplace media perception, thinks of the ‘land beyond the border’ as ‘unwelcoming’, ‘cold, strict, and dogmatic’ whereas they are SOME OF THE WARMEST people at heart. We confuse politics with people....:wub:

and finally, There is an unspoken satisfaction whenever the English cricket team loses to either of our teams; just like that football scene in CLOY, where the boys were cheering for S.korea to defeat Japan! :D

CLOY is a series that has a universality....afterall ‘love knows no boundaries’....and it would resonate INCREDIBLY WELL with our audience here, because of our common background, if only more people watched it :)

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

31 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

And it doesn't stop there, BinJin continue to nourish their shipper children by feeding us (DIRECTLY FROM THEM) with crumbs every now and then.

Here's me enjoying my popcorn while watching them flirt and share their popcorn in that movie house.

Exactly! All the latest stuff lately isnt because of us. It is because of them :lol:

:doggie:

:cheers:

@Peony yup one of my favorite moments and the interview barely started.. :lol: Also she has a cameo in MOTA. She is in the news reporter footage :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Teeners I don't know why people were worried ;):D He always does this reaction with her :P  ;)

I looked at what the MC says again. Honestly, it is probably the moment "She will be showing off her beautiful looks along with her lovely and playful charms" LOL .. the "beautiful goddess" part is before he has to go on stage lol

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Was looking at the Vast site on Instagram today and it looks like a lot more BinJin content added recently as in at least 9 new items added.  Several are clips of both from CLOY and Negotiations but even the Vogue added both of them.  Previously it was only her hands in front of his face,  Interesting and what changed?  Smart CF may have lead to more joint content being added.

https://www.instagram.com/vast.ent/

:happy2: more joint clips.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Was looking at the Vast site on Instagram today and it looks like a lot more BinJin content added recently as in at least 9 new items added.  Several are clips of both from CLOY and Negotiations but even the Vogue added both of them.  Previously it was only her hands in front of his face,  Interesting and what changed?  Smart CF may have lead to more joint content being added.

https://www.instagram.com/vast.ent/

:happy2: more joint clips.

i don't see them adding it, what are you talking about?

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Young Binnie. Wish I could watch him in Spin Kick and Non Stop 4

In regard to accessing Spin Kick, I'm not sure what part of the world you're located in but Gooddrama.net has Spin Kick and also even some lesser known dramas and movies of HB. It breaks it up into 6 parts for Spin Kick and has English Subs. This is where I watched Spin Kick. You have to navigate the pop-ups to successfully view but the price is right (it's free) :D. Here's a direct link for Spin Kick:

http://www.gooddrama.to/korean-movie/spin-kick

Link for Hyun Bin (with access to other dramas and movies):

www.gooddrama.to/actor/361_hyun-bin

If I come across an easily accessible Non Stop 4, I'll let you know.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 7