[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I still think the sunflower is the new version of the edelweiss for this CF - you can't get that in SK :lol: that is also why it is in the CF :) 

i mean it dont matter what we call it sun/smart for Jinnie.. they are still under the same company again :P "Powered by Smart" 

I was wondering why I was expecting updates today and then I remember why :lol:

:transforms:

It's Okay, This Is Love + It's Okay Not To Be Okay. More proof that the guy pushes the cart :) haha 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Chibi8535 said:

and @binyejishared lil tidbits on indian movies/ bollywood, so i’m guessing there is quite a few Indians here, or atleast familiar with the culture and our history...

Since many are sharing their ‘CLOY journey’...i’ll add my 2 cents (without naming names) The only reason CLOY hasn’t blown up like crazy here is because not many consume k-entertainment, even if it’s on netflix.

Yup, from India. CLOY is like the Korean Veer Zaara, albeit so much better. I actually found out that many people do follow K dramas in India but I think it's limited to girls in college/ younger women. 

One Korean movie that people in India have watched and love is The Classic.  You will find many mentions of it even now. Similarly, I got to know that Koreans love 3 Idiots- it's mandatory viewing in schools. 

Now with lockdown here and with recommendations from friends, people have started watching K dramas but it takes getting used to -mainly because the audience is used to Bollywood and American content.

I myself watched Classic & AMTR long ago, and remember thinking that the actress is pretty but could never relate that it's the same actress while watching CLOY. Then Wikipedia informed me about it, and Google brought me to this forum. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@celest1al which is why I hope she has a puppy now lol. She clearly stated she wanted one for Christmas :lol: It's not in passing. There is video evidence :P  ;)

:heart4:

@ElectricHeartsin her CoVid challenge back in May, she challenged Hunter Kang, a DOG trainer.  Also i just to revisit that IG post- the three people she tagged had HK/KH for initials.  The other two she tagged were Kim Hee-ae (from World of the MARRIED), and the little BOY from Return of Superman, Kang Hao.  There was also a thumbs up sign that can be seen.  While many say it was to cover the word Boring on the painting, I think there was someone else who wanted in on the challenge! (one whose screen name starts with an H and real last name, KIM):Ohboy3:

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

They're ridiculous, now they are saying the guy next to HB wearing a hat in the airport video was the one with the ex in her new picture. It's so obvious it a different guy, the one sitting next to the ex is an older guy and you could tell the logo of their hat are not even the same. Are they completely blind?

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@ElectricHeartsin her CoVid challenge back in May, she challenged Hunter Kang, a DOG trainer.  Also i just to revisit that IG post- the three people she tagged had HK/KH for initials.  The other two she tagged were Kim Hee-ae (from World of the MARRIED), and the little BOY from Return of Superman, Kang Hao.  There was also a thumbs up sign that can be seen.  While many say it was to cover the word Boring on the painting, I think there was someone else who wanted in on the challenge! (one whose screen name starts with an H and real last name, KIM):Ohboy3:

@CartPusherInLA Oh no I noticed her hints since May. I keep bringing it up now and then and her obvious choice of KH/HK tags.. I was like she did that because she dont know how she wants to take his last name :P  Kim Hyun or Hyun Kim :lol: When I wrote that comment about whether she has a puppy yet, I was more referring to the fact I would like to see what her puppy looks like on her instagram :P She could at least give us that.. no harm telling us what her puppy looks like. There kept being fake subs of SYJ gardening while Binnie was busy working lol.. I remember going I think she is doing other things and not just gardening right now lol :D 

@Peony actually the Vogue shoot was the same day as August 9 press con ;) The time dated on SYJ schedule was the shoot was after the press con lol :D So yea :P:D So that entertainment weekly interview was most likely after the press con too but the vogue shoot was later in the afternoon. Binnie was away for MOTA filming in Hungary/Slovenia between August 12 to who knows when he was officially back before Sept 3 (as that was the next TN promo event that kicked off Sept promo period hehe). The golf sighting in August was on August 11 :P 

2018.08.09 AM 11:00
movie
Movie [Negotiation] Production Presentation

2018.08.09 PM 04:00
magazine
Magazine [Vogue] photo shoot

@bin-jin as someone who is Chinese, nothing more annoying than being told I look like every other Asian person ;):D Maybe next time someone thinks I am Korean, I will start speaking Korean back to them :D however, my skin aint as beautiful and youthful as Koreans.. lol :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Teeners, thank you so much for your link. You save me from insomnia tonight

(Sorry that I don't know how to tag you just by the handle)

:glee:

Edited by YJ4Ever
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hey wait, I finally understand what is the problem now. Whatever I said in jest has been misinterpreted as throwing shade or in disagreement. 

It takes one to know my writing style to know everything I said was in jest and meant no malice. That’s why people who understood my humor laughed along with me. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

Amazing how shippers associate everything to their own pairing, from empty crystal glasses, dogs, watches, peaches, humans of any form, stylists, hair salons, hair dryer, even air conditioner brand, refrigerator brand and style,fashion sense, accessories, even color of food, beer, the smiles, even color of teeth, baby photos, even comparing parents and associating dad looks etc, oh and how can I even forget about the ear lobes.....

My rational self find these things funny and amazing at the same time too. :wow2:

But yes, we are in the shipping business here :tightdeadline::kaching1:and will do anything to find even the slightest resemblance between our Binjin couple! :foodie3:

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1

@TotoroSY....now that you mention it, yes the resemblance between our binnie (current bersion) and jinnie’s dad (young photos) is quite evident, esp in that one infront of the golden-gate bridge with jinnie as a super cute and pretty toddler! :wub:
Google is NOT helping by displaying binjin photos for the search prompt ‘son yejin’s parents’:D
Somebody shared an article about a research study done for studying ‘attraction’. It concluded 4 results. One of which was ‘strangers’ in a room gravitated towards people who ‘looked familiar’, and were found to have the highest ‘genetic similarity’ to them (hence the saying, girls often fall for boys, who resemble their fathers/brothers)

Quite a cool study...shall post the link once i find it B)

• Like 7