[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello chingus! It has been so long since I posted, I do however lurk most of the time and always cheering and supporting our BinJin and everyone here on the sidelines. I also still do supporting duties like voting even if it's hard but for the love of BinJin (everything we do for them) since Baeksang era and also supporting their endorsed products.

I am still faithfully waiting for the wedding bells and in God's time, it will be announced and everyone will rejoice and go gaga over the news, crashing the internet, and will be the most anticipated celebration for us

Pokemon Dancing GIF

• Like 8
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What an unexpected surprise! Binjin looks SO good and coordinated. Thank you Netflix for having given us the best Binjin content (Swoon videos) and now gifting us this little bonus :hooray2:

So trueeee! Even their attire is coordinated... AGAIN! <3 If you check the pants HB is wearing, it's with stripes. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

it's nice to see Netflix Japan follows up some of the successful dramas of this year and still gives out goodies. They both look so good , rather I would say they radiate and again they are color coordinated. I hope they did a sort of photoshoot to promote the best dramas of 2020 etc either alone or with the rest. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1

How wonderful to see BinJin!  thank you for sharing!  And thank you Netflix Japan!  They do look glowing and happy.  

I noticed the others are all wearing the same colour in that Netflix clip. The 2 SYJs and the 2 highly shipped couples are featured, so all good continuing with the numerology theme lol.  

@bin-jin I know we have fun with 22, but 11/22 is a significant date for the other ship.  Social media would be busy that day!

I wonder if there’s any more updates from Smart about a joint BinJin CF?  I thought it was going to happen or was Smart just teasing?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy to see them look so meaty (healthy), content and relaxed. Looks like all the videos recorded in the same room (same wall and lighting). Thank you Netflix Japan! For now this is the closest that we can get to a joint appearance :D plus Mirroring gestures again :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcsMstpjte/?igshid=1813lkgoilmuy

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 5

Fashion rings generally go on the index finger or thumb, rarely on the ring finger precisely to avoid the confusion that it is an engagement and when it comes to fashion it is about accompanying more rings making the allusion that if it is  fashionable, as can be seen in the advertisements that Jennyhouse does, although if you notice it, Yejin has a ring on his index finger in his other hand, perhaps it is very far-fetched but generally when at least I wear rings like Yejin, no  I usually put it on because it is looser than the rest (unless it is made to measure cofcof) in addition to avoiding the confusion of the ring finger, I feel that it was to distract, for a moment I thought that binnie also had a ring, but despite  from the rapid movement of the hands I realized that no ... well, time will tell us what that ring was:offtospace:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I believe it’s just a fashion ring. If you look closely, it’s not a full ring, but it has a break in it: 

73-D51-CA4-E854-4-D23-AF96-3-B936-A120-A

Besides, it’s on the right hand. She loves rings, so I don’t put much meaning into this.

I’m just glad they are both looking great! Both look happy, healthy, relaxed, and proud of their work in CLOY. :)

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Sooo happy we got BinJin update on 11.11! Thank you Netflix Japan. You made this fandom alive again. They looks so happy, glowing and contented. Their peaceful aura radiates on screen.

Saranghae BinJin. Stay healthy and happy together :heart:

Oh my God how i missssssed them both im in tears. Is it me it seems Son Ye Jin looks pregnant or just gained weight?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 2