32 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

I thought i read on twitter that there was a picture but they don’t want to release it to respect their privacy! So they spent there with her family. 

I’ve seen it many times the way to spread rumors.  People post things that they saw things but they didn’t know how to post a picture or respect other privacy (why post if you respect their privacy).   Unless it came from a trusted source,  I leave it alone.  

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@QueenieBee@MASTERPIECEthat is why #InGroceryWeTrust remains to be a very valuable proof for this fandom that they are indeed together.  This is consistent with how other KEnt couples were "outed" (SSC , Rain/KTH ).

Many of us became shippers after CLOY but I commend the early shippers for believing and for being the foundation of this ship.

So yes, Daegu photos (or any photos of them outside of work) will indeed be the money shot and until then we will have to contend with the taking all these with a grain of salt and be happy with edited pictures.

YET The fandom is so strong and so huge despite the lack of these solid proof/evidence.  For me it Is because of what I feel, and how they make me feel  What I have in my heart and how I feel about them is enough to convince me this ship is the real deal.

• Like 16
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
On 10/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, cloyfan said:

Like the well mannered guy he is, he was bowing to all his elders (including the lady who played his mom in Snow Queen). But peep at the end he even bowed to one of SYJ’s besties, Gong Hyo Jin

Yes...well mannered guy, he commonly bowing to respect another without thinking much

(and my husband to do that too)

3 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

I read somewhere Dispatch might take legal actions to those who purposely use their image for editing and construed misleading information. And maybe others Korean media looking it as a serious matter too. It's nice to see some editing but not overdone. I hope none from this fandom do this and take the warning lightly. Please, I'm not accusing anyone. Let's remind each other. Shall we? For all sake. 

agree with you, For all sake....don't let us cross the line, Idol are human too

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

@Kari, awesome girl! Your post shows true class, I must say. And at the end of the day, we must just really uphold our own ship and concentrate on them positively. Remember, no one really succeeds by bringing others down. People succeed by being genuine, doing hard work and staying kind.

Enjoy the weekend chingus!

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1
8 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Many of us became shippers after CLOY but I commend the early shippers for believing and for being the foundation of this ship.

@CartPusherInLA I’ve been backreading the earliest posts and I am amazed at the early shippers posts and how insightful they were.

What I love about this ship is that it’s been so consistent, unwavering and loyal for so long.  

Love you all, and thank you for making 2020 brighter! 
:heart3:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
Now playing... 

Try again by (d.ear x jaehyun)

우리가 나눈
긴 시간만큼 늘어난 기대는
어쩌면 당연할지도 몰라
수많은 외침도
서로의 맘엔 닿지 못한 채
그렇게 흘러가기도 했지만
So whenever you ask me again
How I feel
Please remember
My answer is you
먼 길을 다시 돌아간다 해도
난 여전히 같은 맘일 테니까
We'll be alright
I want to try again
잦은 다툼에
몇 번이고 다시 무너져도
중요한 건 우리라고 말했듯
무의미하지 않아
한 걸음 더 나아가는 거라고
지난날이 말해주고 있는 걸
So whenever you ask me again
How I feel
Please remember
My answer is you
먼 길을 다시 돌아간다 해도
난 여전히 같은 맘일 테니까
We'll be alright
I want to try again
같은 반복이어도
You should know that
I'm always on your side
Please remember
My answer is you
먼 길을 다시 돌아간다 해도
난 여전히 같은 맘일 테니까
We'll be alright
I want to try again
We'll be alright
Please try again

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Interrupting all your wonderful

posts just for a second as I just saw this and don’t know if it has been posted here. I don’t want to forget. It is beautifully done and presents CLOY in a perfectly summarized video. Oh how I miss our CLOY. 
https://www.facebook.com/BinJinPH/videos/1466227850241610/?vh=e

Also, I want to thank all of you for continuing to give me such pleasure as I get to continue my obsession with Binjin and know I am not alone! Or crazy. They were meant to be. Destiny. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

@Kari nailed it girl, I hope she's lurking here :offtospace:

Yejin and Hyun Bin are very much aware that they have haters...while they have millions of fans all over the world who adore and love them, there are these antis scrambling around spreading lies, twist the truths in an attempt to make everyone think that our bias are disgusting. That they don't deserve to be adored.

Antis including that YJ hater you mentioned are irrational fans, they pretend they speak & write eloquently but are actually idiots and have no common sense. I will leave my piece at that and thank goodness we are not them!

PS: I think I have an idea who you are referring to. 
  • Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Well, for the antis, as far as i know, Binjin are visually beautiful people, accomplished, popular, superstars and rich!. I dont wonder why there are haters of them because of these  beyond personalities. The two met and fell inlove  and compliment each other. Since 2018 till to this date, no other woman that hyunbin mentioned at except his yejinssi. May all the antis claim everything about hyun bin like suits, hands, presidential awards, trees and many to mentions and connect these things  into their bias, yet all eyes of hyun bin focuses deeply and longingly to only his yejin..how sweet!! And it is very noticeably that both are posting anything about them at almost the same time. 

They may hate yejinssi to the core but yejin is the apple of the eyes of hyun bin. She's  even dominating social media and even featured in international magazines like phillipines , japan and  in sokor describing her as a great actress and not about divorce (sorry for my word) or any negative whatsoever! 

Hyun bin is obviously very happy with ye jin.

To dr. Booger, you can click the unamused reaction with my statement.

@Kari, you are great and kudos to your researched..i am amazed..BIG BINGO!

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
8 hours ago, Kari said:

And geez, for an anti and being in another ship, she sure is SO updated on everything YJ does LOL From liking spree, to Smart CF, to YJ posting BinJin cake on her IG lmao are you sure you're not a fan? Me being a YJ stan, of course I couldn't take my eyes away from these posts. So I ended up spending the night rather angry and annoyed. 

WOOW....anti fans knowing well SYJ than me, they must work hard for find the bad and wrong things of SYJ. I am embarrassed to say that her fans since "Personal Taste", watched "Personal taste" cause SYJ and LMH, they are gorgeous. At that time, I was pregnant with my second child, just hopping my child could be beautiful or handsome like them (ha...ha...ha...).  I was fascinated by SYJ's innocent face, after that i start watching her movie and was stunned because she could play various genres.

Ok..go back to anti fans. I applaud their hard work to know SYJ detail, thank you for your effort spent looking at SYJ every second and taking positively that it make SYJ always live at good and happy life because they help her in the right ways. 

For anti fans were from another shipper, I only feel sorry for the actress because her pride is on the line just because of a man.  I was to support SYJ with KNG, at that time no many haters, they be ideal couple. Since SYJ said KNG just a friend and nothing more, i didn't ship that couple again. Maybe they used to have relationship at that moment but it didn't go well and chose to be friends so I appreciated it and won't ship them anymore, let it be a fellow actor. 

I support HB-SYJ because i believe that they have romantic feelings for each other. But If one day they don't have felling's anymore than i won't be on this ship anymore. I will support them with other people who love them more, because my Idol deserves better. 

To keep the relationship going, I wish HB-SYJ have a stronger romantic felling and need each other to face the world. Falling in love with your best friend than you will get the world in your hand and marrying your best/close friends means take your friendship to higher level. 

Love you all.... :fullofhearts:

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Dear friends,a wise person once said... "true love can indeed happen 2nd time with the SAME person" ..

However i would like to add my extra points to this phrase.. One needs to be rational enough to catch the hint otherwise you may  board the correct train(of giving second chances to love) , only to end up at the wrong station ..:tounge_wink:..Keep ur eyes open and use ur brain to arrive at the rightful place.

I was reminded of the above phrase because of SONG Ji Hyo..She is Yejin's competitor in AAA.

I remember watching her drama Emergency Couple ..It is about a couple who found their way back to each other after going through MARRIAGE and HEARTBREAK..

Alexa play " Cause you're a SKY full of stars "..by COLDPLAY..Awww why do i feel like i m MISSING someone.. Nostalgia hit me..mianhe!!

Anyways..we are being well fed these days..Let us keep fighting for Apan .

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Kari I was a little slow and didn’t get the sky post and the significance of the date.  After doing some more research I connected the dots and I saw that photo that was posted.  When I saw it, it reminded me of the YSR quote “why does the wind blow?  it’s blowing to move on...“  

I hope that she finds future happiness because going through something like would’ve been hard.  I hope her fans also give her respect and love as well.  Sorry I couldn’t post over there hence sharing my thoughts here! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

@Beadharmony aww I'm glad she finally felt ready for a new dog. It can take a while after losing a pet since you don't want to feel like you are 'replacing' them. I would love to see her post a pic but she has kept her IG work related lately so it's hard to say. 

She talked about wanting a new dog during last year's Kakao Live Talk:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Beadharmony She also dated it one day in October similar to HB"s when he signed one for a fan at a pet store. 2020.10

@QueenieBee HB pretending he's not paying attention :blush: weh. That explains the sighting of him at a pet store. Happy that they both have a baby to pet and pamper...

Anyway just stopping by at 8am in my world to say happy halloween chingus! Hoping we can still do trick or treating and dress up amidst the kj covid :skull:

Dance Halloween GIF by PlayKids

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1