[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 11/2/2020 at 5:26 PM, cloyfan said:

Will we be lucky enough to get a sighting of SYJ?

Omg!!! I cant wait! I hope UJW will post it.

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images including embedded tweets in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I really appreciate everyone's effort to give Hyun bin and Ye Jin an award in AAA and APAN. I hope we see the "sponsorship" thing in a positive light. Let's not discredit anyone's effort and money like they could have used it on another thing or another way. We all have a different way in coping up in this pandemic and if some use their money on something they would be happy about, that is totally not a waste of money. As for me, I wasn't really into the two awards especially the one which requires spending money. But I respect those who really spends money to give BinJin an award. 

Agreed. It is their money and they can spend it however they want. Besides, how does anyone know that these people who are spending money on APAN do not contribute to more worthy causes?  Please do not judge. And if you prefer to continue to discuss this issue do it in DM. Thank you. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

The only one to be blamed is thissssss voting creator who sucks our money coz they know fans ARE WILLING.. and I succumbed to the evil. All for the love of BinJin. 

@kimeon_I thought I was reading my post and I realized I have not posted yet.  It is easier for me to pay than go through all the efforts of collecting hearts and what not.  I ended up paying for highest bundle so I can just click and click.  while I agree to the point of the poster that bought votes should not matter, but this is a fandom.  Unlike politics, where votes should not and cannot be bought, here you can do anything you want to show support. We all have our own way of showing it and we all have our opinion about it.

Let those of us who can pay, do so, Many probably already do donate to charity and I buy the products they endorse (tell me about it, I even have the Body Luv pillow).  

Thank you to all the young ones who inspire older ones that we can do anything and everything for our OTP.  As BAA has shown us the reward is worth all that effort.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

when this true beauty opens the door and walks in 

That would be me if I saw her in person like this hahaa :lol:

I can imagine binnie has his smile ear to ear everytime he sees his queen openning the door like this and say " How beautiful my wife is".. he might whisper and hug her 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@eLizza  We have to agree to disagree then.

My take is serious actors care more about their craft and the recognition from their peers/governing bodies than a popularity/most beautiful/etc. awards. A best actress/actor award is the goal.

What did you expect them to say when they got the popularity award? That they don’t want it or appreciate it? No one would be that stupid.

i apologize if you and anyone else perceive my words are harsh but it is the truth - all these other non-acting awards are actually for us the fans.  The best way to show support for them is to purchase the products they advertise, as it generates more commercial opportunities and increase their future fees.

• Like 2

Disclaimer first: Not aiming at any users regarding this voting topic.

During Baeksang period there’s also disagreement about this popularity awards among shippers and solo stans over at Weibo. They think that it’s useless and it’s a degradation to BinJin. But I thought having a popularity award is not too bad since it shows that they have the demands from fans. And of course our competitors make us angst and we want to prove them wrong. B)

So after they attended and awarded, tons of pictures, videos came out and we were all very happy and swooning over those candies. :wub:

And after 3 months, the same thing happened with APAN award. And I suddenly have thoughts as a sponsoring voter.

“hmm those people who disagree on the Baeksang voting, did they swoon over the materials that was achieved by our hard work?”

”why am I working so hard/paying to let BinJin win and if they really win, those unsupportive stans are enjoying candies based on my hardwork/money”

Anyway my thoughts regarding this sponsorship is it’s your own choice and no one can judge unless you steal or cheat those money. 

ok bye :Megathanks:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Cloy was my first Kdrama.  I watched Kdrama because someone convinced me.  After that, i watched other dramas on nextflix, such as When Camellia blooms, SITR, King,.. but only few episodes and quit, only Mr. Sunshine is in my liking.  After that, I looked up the casts and BinJin got my attention.  I was disappointed when Cloy didn't win best drama in Baeksang, but I understand because it's within Korean. With Halliyu, i think Cloy was robbed 3 times,  HB should get the popular actor, and SYJ should get best actress beside popular actress, and Cloy itself of course.   CLOY has reached wider audience, brought people like me (mostly on the west) to Kdrama, who are not familiar with Korean culture.  BTW, i watched DOTS and couldn't finish either.

Therefore,  i've been actively voting in AAA & APAN just to voice my opinion, despite i dislike the way the organizers benefit from selling ads or merchandises. .  It fails short in AAA though, admitted BinJin fans are not much gamers or more IOS users (me :) .  APAN is more fairness than AAA, if you can't play game, you can buy your way out either IOS or Android.  I wish they only have charities to help and the award would be more prestigious and meaningful.   I chose to buy stuffs and donated to charity because my time is valuable.  I didn't waste money because i'm going to use those merchandise.  Nevertheless, just because people are starving, that doesn't  mean you should eat less.  I hope that we win APAN for BinJin to show that they deserve the award and recognition from all over the world.  As they said in Baeksang, the popular award is more meaningful to them because it came from fans 

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 16
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

Nevertheless, just because people are starving, that doesn't  mean you should eat less.  I hope that we win APAN for BinJin to show that they deserve the award and recognition from all over the world.  As they said in Baeksang, the popular award is more meaningful to them because it came from fans 

2 hours ago, Kari said:

What we fans can control are the popularity awards. Yes, BinJin don't need the popularity awards, but from their Baeksang speech, no one can convince me that they weren't touched.

In addition to wanting to see them together on stage again, and contributing to giving them the recognition they deserve (fans side), from another perspective I think it helps further in a way to their already glowing star power for brand endorsements. They've been serious actors and actresses (evidenced by their roster of acting awards) but the added likeability factor for brands to choose them for CFs (i mean for the explosion of their CFs this year in the aftermath of CLOY). The popularity awards, another tangible proof of their clout that at this time even months after, fans are still seriously supporting them. Especially for international fans (as most of us here are, I assume) who have less access to the actual products they endorse in Korea (with the exception of those who live where they have intl endorsements like the Philippines, Thailand, China) it's another way to show support apart from  increasing/maintaining their drama's Netflix standings through views, liking their posts and CFs, increasing the number of followers of the brands they endorse on social media (spike in brand awareness, following). Positive popularity, clout offline and online, some of the things that brands take into consideration when choosing endorsers.  (*i used to work brand side hence this perspective)

Anyway, next year I think they won't be eligible anymore for all of these awards right so no harm in trying. :)

• Like 19
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

We've seen BinJin giving those glances and subtle smiles, together on stage giving each of their speech, and they've even granted a backstage interview holding one trophy. 

I hope we continue to support BinJin in whatever way we can. Hoping to see them in APAN with BAA v2.0. Fighting!

CTTO

BinJin. Come on. You think we don't know with all the standing/walking closely together, rubbing elbows during your speech and looking at and laughing with each other? BinJin you're so OBVIOUS. (hashtagfightinghashtagbinjincouplehashtagingrocerywetrusthashtagshopperhashtagICBM)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2