[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

CLOY feature at the Korean Brand and Entertainment Expo (KBEE) 2020 K-Drama OST Concert. "Since planning for its production, this romantic comedy immediately became the talk of the town."

These were the only K-Dramas featured in the KBEE 2020 OST Concert:
-My Love form the STAR
-The Winter, the Wind Blows
-The King: Eternal Monarch
-Love in the Moonlight
-Crash Landing on You
-Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (Goblin)

The KBEE 2020 is currently ongoing (November 2-13, 2020) with the K-Drama OST Concert happened yesterday.

12 hours ago, PiP said:

Hi dears. Here's a picture of the guests...

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003066361

The photo you meant was old. :) It's interesting to know why Cinderella 7 kept teasing us too by not releasing photos of them since BinJin became a very hot item. They used to post their group photos together before, in almost all of their gatherings. :) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I love to share the start of CLOY...where all the actors/actresses meet to read up.

I love to see them in their natural off-camera clothes and get-ups .....

First reading was not November 2019 as they were deep into shoots already.

It was end July ,2019.

Enjoy.

If i can only bring you to my level of Joy....I will.

• Like 18
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Back in mid Oct, an IG OP  touring in Lake Brienz, Iseltward posted a IG story of a Caucasian pianist playing CLOY OST  “Song for My Brother’ at the deck of Lake Brienz.  

Heres the vid posted in IG of the memorable piano recital recreated at  Lake Brienz, Iseltward on that day .    This is so beautiful and CLOY is such a legend:rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHPZB64Jbvl/?igshid=1x3ljj7m3ftkm

5-FB836-D6-5211-4812-B103-413597-EDE905.

C7-B7-D81-A-E4-FB-41-CD-8-B31-F5252894-B

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

Anyone have any info on the alleged BinJin marriage after episode 6? Is there any real evidence or good reason to think that? 

The hosts on a tv show just said it was uncommon and strange for them to halt filming in the the middle of the drama (without any reasonable explanation). So they expected to see a big news after that but they got no confirmation at all.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

This Lake in Iseltwald really has become iconic because of CLOY :) 

Saw this post, CLOY fan couple got engaged here.. :) I wonder how many have been

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQOkBhg807/?igshid=1mxptsjwfkqkg

I've cleared the 5 days in the Idol Champ chart today, the gap between the top 2 actors and actresses seems to be steady each day though the gap between the 2 SYJs seems to be decreasing. Hopefully there will be a surge in the next few days. Ive bought hearts and use the ads to get free hearts too. To those who are wary of downloading apps like I was, you can use your google email account and deny the permission to access your phone's media. Select any kpop idol bias upon opening the app, then look up the actors and actresses categories inside the Vote tab to vote.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

:heartxoxo:

I ended up buying more hearts :lol: Surveys was only fun for the 5 day period. At least you get more bonus hearts around this time. I think they did that because they know everyone needs more hearts now to make it till the deadline for voting. Sigh lol.. it's ok if we didn't need to vote for more than one person. 

Instead of gifting myself with a gift .. I just keep spending more money on them now :lol: At least I should hopefully get Binnie's season greeting sometime soon or travel delays on package who knows 

:kaching1:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I know everyone wants to see a "moving SYJ" but unfortunately, we did not get that from the reunion. I wonder why this time, she was present but not even a shadow or face of SYJ was shown.

Through all the years, every time they have a celebration..they posted their happy faces...but this time only the chairs. 

Mind boggling as it is...i hope these can make us happy!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Peony I think it is a simple reason. They stopped doing it last year after February. why start now. They respect her privacy. Plus they know SYJ fans especially wanted a Cinderella reunion - they kept tagging them on instagram. So they gave an update on it.. Honestly, I never expected them to post a photo. I did find it a bit funny they did post on chairs and hands. Yesterday, there was The Kings Eternal Monarch reunion - dinner? similar situation. Lee Min Ho posted two pics and Kim Go Eun posted the same two pics after. She was the one who took the photos. People realize who she was in the 2nd pic after she posted the same pics with more tags on them. However, you don't see her face. The camera is blocking her face. I thought that was funny too. :P At least they got more of Kim Go Eun in their reunion than we did of the 7 Cinderellas. :lol: Honestly though they also know anything they update on makes headlines. At least it was more on LJH's cooking this time than an update focus on SYJ. 

• Like 6

On 10/30/2020 at 7:56 AM, Intuition1 said:

About SYJ's hair styles, my favorite is the one she has in the Swoon videos. The waves fits her face perfectly and compliments her beauty so much. I hope she goes back to that hair style and grows her hair longer. She is most beautiful with long hair as down as her waist. For HB, I like his current hair style and the TN promos. 

Absolutely agree. She looks particularly gorgeous in that Swoon video with that long wavy hair which makes her more girly and looks younger. This is my fave as well. She also looks smart with a short hairdo like the one in TN.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, puan iryantie said:

yes...I like his hairstyle from 2018 until now, I'm curious about his appearance in The Bargaining movie, it must look manly, when will the movie be released?

Sometime next year.. It depends on covid situation though as it changes on movie release dates. There eventually is release date set and either it changes a couple months or they eventually have release online instead. I assume they might try for festival circuit if it ends up being that kind of movie. kind of hard to tell from the latest description from the international distributor. Since they don't say much of HB's character either. Now it is being called Point Man too which makes it sound more like an action movie. So don't know lol. Regardless, VAST had kept saying it was a role we never seen him play before and it would show his different acting sides. Regardless, his character clearly goes through a lot of changes and looks.. I assume especially when he is undercover. Maybe the movie is like her previous  2014 movie Whistle Blower- it was also based on a true event. 

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 11/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, binjinPhDfan said:

CLOY feature at the Korean Brand and Entertainment Expo (KBEE) 2020 K-Drama OST Concert. "Since planning for its production, this romantic comedy immediately became the talk of the town."

This was so beautiful! :heart: Its been a great couple of weeks for the CLOY OST - it was featured in various award shows (live performances and montages) and now this Expo. 

Not surprised we didn't see SYJ post about her Cinderella dinner (or anyone posting actual pics together  like in previous years). Its been pretty obvious since early last year that she has been trying to be more private on her IG. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1