Hmm, if one is having a video chat, presumably then you would be saying both SYJs names outloud = Son Ye Jin and Seo Ye Ji. Only when writing/reading their names would someone get them confused because they share the same initials.  So I don't buy the explanation for why the cousin misunderstood which SYJ was being discussed. 

Sorry maybe I'm a debbie downer, but lately rumours have been flying left and right. Some of it could very well be true, some could be misunderstandings, and some could be deliberate attempts to mislead- who knows. But as always, unless the information comes from a source we know and trust (HB, SYJ, their agencies or close known associates) or can be somehow independently verified, we should take it with a grain of salt. Just my two cents. :phew:

Oct 31 is a spooky day indeed (for many reasons). Beware of those trying to cause distractions. :smort:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I m not 100 pc believing this..but to give the O.P some benefit of doubt..here is my theory about the mixing of the two names.

Actually I don't think her cousin was confused by the initials..
Try to pronounce " Seo Yeaji" ..it does sounds somewhat like "son ye jin" and can be misinterpreted especially during a video call. Plus son ye jin is an a-list star so it would be obvious for her cousin to think about her first rather than Seo Yeaji.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Who would not stan an actress who is known for:

1.0  SIMPLICITY since at a young age, she learned the ropes of acting following elderly advices and respecting them.

2.0 Modesty... For every award she got, she owes it to blessings for her hard work and proof of her development

3.0 Humility...She considers herself like anyone of us...setting goals to achieve and working hard no matter what.

4.0 Influential Energy that softens the hearts of people she meets like Hyun Bin

5.0 Kindness of heart as told by people who worked with her (.i.e. The Last Princess; Park hae II; So Ji Sub; Jung Hae -in and more...

6.0 Confidence and Independence because of her Maturity

7.0 A Beauty that never fades but gets better with  age...never suffocating ...never daunting ..and the smiles that conquer hearts.

Only ...SON YE JIN

Her accomplishments...

Her Victory..... A  LOVE  LIFE  with HYUN BIN

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi BinJin fam, in light of the recent postings here... let's just hope and pray that the truth will come into light someday directly from them. But for now, let's just spread LOVE the BinJin way. :)

Anyway, you may have known with K-dramas, astrology plays so much especially in finding the right life partner. Check this video from 3 American K-drama fans... note that they did this vlog before or while there were still a few episodes released of CLOY. :) They were discussing the CHEMISTRY OF HB WITH HIS CO-STARS (using astrology).

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What I don't understand though is those stans who kept using the P-word. For the love of everything that is good, can they stop already? Maybe they are humoring us with their tweets or posts but if we keep saying that we will only listen to what is credible crumbs, saying SYJ is P is next to irresponsible. The one who saw her in the pet shop would have commented already if she is. Her sponsors will not be an accomplish and keep posting of her body with a flat stomach if she is. Correct me if im wrong, but can we stop with this assumption unless proven true? 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8
11 hours ago, Peony said:

November is starting very NICE for BinJin Nation.... Koreans also love our COUPLE garnering almost 50% of the votes...

I just want to make a small correction to the last sentence of twitter post - “The chemistry between them captured the audience not only in Korea but also across the WORLD”.  There, I fixed it. :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

And just like that October is over. This month has been an eventful month, not just for BinJin but for shippers too. I know a lot happened in this thread the past 24 hrs but let’s just focus on the positive. If that did happen then yay good for them and us that mean our ship is docking very soon. But if it didn’t then that’s fine too because our ship is still docking very soon :lol:. I know everybody is skeptical because we have heard many stories from outside sources and it’s fine if you choose not to believe them but in the end we win either way. Now back to BinJin! This is a recap of everything they did this month and let’s just say we have been fed really well, I hope September will be even better

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 4
On 11/2/2020 at 1:38 AM, Krystal. said:

Hi BinJin shippers I know a lot of you here are older and don’t have time or don’t know how to vote and it could be an annoying process for you.  BUT if you want to help in any way please please please help fund team BinJin on Twitter. You can fill out the form below or message me on here and I’ll walk through the steps with you or get in contact with the voters for you. ALSO if you already brought hearts but can’t vote the maximum 300 a day please also message me because I don’t want anyone to waste money if they’re not voting the full amount. I’m sorry for talking about voting too much but we all want to see them onscreen again right? This might be the last time we see them onscreen together (unless HB shows up on the return of superman in the future :lol:) so let’s make this worthwhile! I can guarantee that these voters are also BinJin shippers and wants the same thing as us. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me :)

The voting teams of BinJin and Yejin should make sure that the Pay Pal account is working. I tried to sponsor and it     was not. And folks outside the US, Pay Pal is the only way we send funds. 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote images including embedded tweets in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 6

What an eventful 24 hours and what a way to finish off the month of October :evilelmo:

Hoping for good things to come this new month and, as someone noted yesterday, this thread just hit 5 Million Views! :rickroll:.

Thanks to all those who contribute and make reading this thread so enjoyable. We may not always agree or ship in the same way, but I appreciate the respect that is shown towards one another as well as towards HB and SYJ both as a couple and as individuals :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
15 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Hi I’m sorry and we’re really trying our best here so please be patient with us. I have messaged you so please check your messages and the paypal for team BinJin is working (please send me your email and name through message and I’ll give you their paypal information) I’m not sure about team Yejin but I can ask them If their paypal is fixed if you want? It could be because we’re all living in different countries and it could be a process to transfer the money.

I am sure this will be the minority and unpopular opinion here - but to spend money on voting for binjin which doesn’t really recognize them for their skills, for an award they don’t need nor I presume want as it isn’t an Oscar/Emmy/Baeksang/Golden Globes etc.  and with people going hungry in the world today due to covid, wouldn’t it be better for the BinJin fandom to collect this money and use it to donate to charities in their names? This doesn’t benefit anyone except the company that sponsored this contest. 

If you want to organize something and collect money, do it for something good in their name. An award that can be bought, is a useless award.

• Like 21