[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

45 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

The Daesang or grand prize is the most prestigious award given at some of the awards ceremonies in K-ent. In most award ceremonies with a Daesang including the Baeksang, the winner is chosen from all the nominees in all prize categories. That was how the APAN Daesang worked in the past. The winners were actors/actress who were also (losing) nominees the Top Excellence in Acting prizes. In 2018, to shake things up, APAN released a list of Daesang nominees none of whom were nominated in any of the acting awards (Top Excellence and Excellence). Son Ye-jin was nominated for a Daesang for Pretty Noona that year but lost out to Lee Byung-hun for Mr. Sunshine. I guess this year they decided to again have nominations for the grand prize but with more nominees than in 2018.

Thank you! It doesn’t make sense to me that from that VERY LONG and star-studded list of the most deserving actors and actresses there will only be one winner (daesang). What kind of system is this..lol

ETA: I looked the APAN awards 2018 on Wikipedia and it seems that list of 25 will ben broken into 5 categories of 5 nominees each: Top Excellence Actor in mini series, Top Excellence Actress in mini series, TEActor in serial drama, TEActress in series drama, and Daesang 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

Thank you! It doesn’t make sense to me that from that VERY LONG and star-studded list of the most deserving actors and actresses there will only be one winner (daesang). What kind of system is this..lol

ETA: I looked the APAN awards 2018 on Wikipedia and it seems that list of 25 will ben broken into 5 categories of 5 nominees each: Top Excellence Actor in mini series, Top Excellence Actress in mini series, TEActor in serial drama, TEActress in series drama, and Daesang 

Per the Naver article:

"In addition, candidates for the top prize for men and women will be unveiled sequentially. Attention is drawn to the main character who will win the grand prize and the best award at the "2020 APAN STAR AWARDS," which selected the best actor who shone this year.

Kang Ha-neul, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Hye-soo, Kim Hee-sun, Kim Hee-ae, Namgoongmin, Park Seo-joon, Seo Hyun-jin, Son Ye-jin, Oh Ji-ho, Oh Chang-seok, Lee Sang-woo, Lee Sang-woo, Yoon So-yi, Lee Min-jeong and Jang Na-ra, who shone this year. Attention is focused on who will be the best actors, including Ju Ji-hoon, Cho Yeo-jung, Cho Jung-seok, Cho Yoon-hee, Cha Ye-ryeon, Han Ji-hye and Hyun Bin, and what will be selected as the best drama."

So yeah the names on the list in the twitter post are for the Top Excellence awards and the Daesang. We'll know the nominees in the coming days but you can already imagine how the nominations will play out just by reading the list. I want to be surprised and have Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin get Daesang nominations but with the K-ent awards darlings (Kim Hee-ae and Kim Soo-hyun) there, you just know that they won't. It's going to be Baeksang all over again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4-EE0-EF86-815-E-4106-9-A68-887-FAADF787

YJ Kstyle interview...

She looks so glowing, happy, contented & healthy totally same aura as HB :wub:

The Kstyle interview and Netflix Japan video promo were taken on the same day 9/27  when HB is out of covid quarantine on 9/26.  

So Netflix Japan & Kstyle have been keeping these videos for more than a month!!!

LOL its not shoot on 11/5 like other fandom try claiming.  HB did Esquire shooting on 11/5, doesnt his stylist IG story it.  

YJ dated 9/27 on  her 2 giveaway photos for Japan fans.  Ah, so envious:rolleyes:

Ah, is HB also giving us a Kstyle interview? 

:transforms:

https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2154924

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

31 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

YJ Kstyle interview...

She looks so glowing, happy, contented & healthy and this is the same studio where the Netflix Japan promo video was taken.

Is it a fashion ring again on her ring finger? :D Ohhh it's on the right hand. Whew!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

@Bin Jin is this recent? and is she wearing a bau outfit?

and my delulu mind is working again. 

The Kstyle interview and Netflix Japan video promo were taken on the same day 9/29.  

Her photo were signed on 9/29  just few days after HB is out fm covid quarantine on 9/26.

I am not sure abt her outfit brand. waiting for sonyejinfashion ig to tell us.

4-EE0-EF86-815-E-4106-9-A68-887-FAADF787

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YJ Kstyle interview...

She looks so glowing, happy, contented & healthy totally same aura as HB :wub:

The Kstyle interview and Netflix Japan video promo were taken on the same day 9/29.  when HB is out of covid quarantine on 9/26.  

So Netflix Japan & Kstyle have been keeping these videos for more than a month!!!

LOL its not shoot on 11/5 like other ppl try claiming it.

YJ dated 9/29 on  her 2 giveaway photos for Japan fans.  Ah, so envious:rolleyes:

I think she waited until HB got out of quarantine so they could be interviewed at the same then have all her interviews and fan meeting done on the same day so she can wrap it up altogether and be free thereafter. Good move, Yejinshi. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Per the Naver article:

"In addition, candidates for the top prize for men and women will be unveiled sequentially. Attention is drawn to the main character who will win the grand prize and the best award at the "2020 APAN STAR AWARDS," which selected the best actor who shone this year.

Kang Ha-neul, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Hye-soo, Kim Hee-sun, Kim Hee-ae, Namgoongmin, Park Seo-joon, Seo Hyun-jin, Son Ye-jin, Oh Ji-ho, Oh Chang-seok, Lee Sang-woo, Lee Sang-woo, Yoon So-yi, Lee Min-jeong and Jang Na-ra, who shone this year. Attention is focused on who will be the best actors, including Ju Ji-hoon, Cho Yeo-jung, Cho Jung-seok, Cho Yoon-hee, Cha Ye-ryeon, Han Ji-hye and Hyun Bin, and what will be selected as the best drama."

So yeah the names on the list in the twitter post are for the Top Excellence awards and the Daesang. We'll know the nominees in the coming days but you can already imagine how the nominations will play out just by reading the list. I want to be surprised and have Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin get Daesang nominations but with the K-ent awards darlings (Kim Hee-ae and Kim Soo-hyun) there, you just know that they won't. It's going to be Baeksang all over again.

Couldn't agree more with you...

I m happy that people are expecting but after getting snubbed for the nth time these award show nominations have become a nightmare for me..It would be better if they suddenly announce the winner without traumatizing us cause we know CLOY ain't getting anything..

Here is my prediction..

Daesang- Kim Hee Ae ..She was even a strong contender for Baeksang but judges ultimately gave it  to Camellia ..

Top actor- Kang Ha Neul or Jo Jung suk.

Top Actress- Gong Hyo Jin or Kim Hye soo .Yejin still has a teeny weeny chance..

Best Drama- Again Camellia or Hospital Playlist.

That's why our last resort is the popularity award for APAN.

To be honest, this year, there was no other actor who gave a well rounded performance like Son Yejin..

She literally covered the whole spectrum..At one moment, her comic acts had our tears coming out due to laughter and the next moment we will be again bawling our eyes out seeing her pain..

Other actors were good in their roles too..but if we talk about diversity THIS year, it has to be  The Son Yejin..Still we know she won't even get the top actress award , forget about Daesang..

PS- Don't mind me..I have a habbit of ranting after the award show is over..But this time ,i m doing it beforehand because we know the ultimate result..lol!! When it comes to CLOY and award shows ,its popularity turns into a curse..so much so that no one takes it seriously..Just imagine if CLOY was released in 2014 or 2016, it would have sweeped all of the awards ..Plus CLOY is not only popular it has QUALITY too unlike some dramas from those era...

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

agree with syj and may add hyun bin did a very good captain ri . im not a hyun bin fan but i was really impressed by his captain ri performance.  my heart really went out for him in those heartbreaking scenes. in fact i was more sympathetic to his character than seri. 

on top of that he really really looked good in uniform( swoon, heart flutter). hes really really handsome and i must admit  more handsome than my bias k actor. 

it seems to me because cloy became such a monster hit everyone is downplaying its

quality.  and judges have this mindset of not succumbing to the so called  popularity pressure.

Yess..Hyun Bin is there too..He did his job perfectly.We have been oggling over his character since 9 months ...No one could have played captain ri so well other than him.

However, just like HB's role as Kim Joo won was iconic in Sega having so much diversity ij expressions, in CLOY it is equivalent to Yoon Seri's character...

Ofcourse it is just my opinion .

All of us want  both of them win an award for their characters in CLOY..

Yejin hasn't won a Daesang yet , so i m rooting her for it..As for Hyun Bin , I m up for him clinching the Top excellence actor award.

(Sigh!! But these two predictions has very low probability and Ri jeong hyuk ,Seri will be neglected again).

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Agree for Son ye jin  cloy acting diversity . No one did that in other dramas. She summed  it up all. For Hyun Bin, his role as a North Korean Soldier excellently portrayed..but maybe the judges have different criteria this year. Regardless, binjin are the best actors to many. The world witnessed or watched the drama and their acting and story line convinced the majority of being the best of em all. 

Until now, cloy is still there on netflix..no matter what, binjin cloy is the popular one because of the actors performace , chemistry and the plot. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@bin-jin it doesn't look like 29 though.. it really does look like 27. It was the time when they both had too much pasta/flour-ice cream. They both had the same look in their videos then :lol:

Son Ye Jin is featured in Elle Korea December edition. Her name is on the cover

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgv-JLjvam/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@fangirl101

YJ was wearing Patou for Kstyle interview.

Also, BAU will be releasing YJ cf on 11/23, I cant wait to see her modelling BAU :wub::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHhymbfp3rF/?igshid=

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin it doesn't look like 29 though.. it really does look like 27. It was the time when they both had too much pasta/flour-ice cream. They both had the same look in their videos then :lol:

Lol 9/27 or 9/29 doesnt matter... coz our BinJin were sharing the same air in the same studio either date.  One thing very sure is that it all happen aft HB was out of his covid quarantine 9/26 and YJ is the FIRST one to meet him :lol:

Her Jpn FM was on 9/27 so if same day it was a busy day for YJ doing 4 events that day (Netflix Jp & Kstyle videos, Kstyle 30mins intv, Jpn FM)

Hahaha, they both look so healthy & chubby in Netflix vid.  Ppl always say couple who gained weight together stays together.:wub:

Lets hope HB also hv a Kstyle interview.  I love to see WAVING, SIMILING HB.   And probably a live HB Jpn FM coming soon.

@gayyoxx

The deleted post is legit and Vast did not hit Check DM button to tweeters who screenshot the post to remove :lol:

and its a Here I am Again drama starring whipped ceo. 

YJ Kstyle interview ENG sub.

YJ was asked to choose btw Cap Ri & Joon Hee (STITR)

YJ: I can’t choose just 1, for Jin Ah there wad Joon Hee, for Seri there was Jeong Hyeok.  its hard to choose one.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@bin-jin the fan meeting ALL his fans want.. He is not going to deny them that online fan meeting he brought up in August.. He was the one who mentioned it but someone how SYJ was the one that beat him to it .. Ok :lol:^_^ she hasn't done a fan meeting since JANUARY 2013 :lol:

Also are they going to give us an update on their other projects? Like what is happening with Cross now since Lee Kyung Gyu dropped out.

Regardless they are too busy lol..

swiss5.jpg

sygdog5.jpg

:issohappy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Glad to see them again. I noticed they both look younger now than last year. Their skin has improved a great deal. Son Ye Jin particularly looks a lot younger now than in the past few years. She looks like she did a decade ago. I love the wavy hair and I hope she grows her hair again. Long hair makes her look super gorgeous. 

I agree with you. Son ye jin has been nonstop working since 2016 to 2019..she works hard continuesly. Movies with one after the other and commercials and pictorials. She hasnt have enough time to rest her beauty from lack of sleep and body relaxation. But since year 2020 due to covid, SHE RESTED well so glow of her radiates. One thing, she is fan of tanning herself so she exposed well her skin to sun radiations where she looks a bit older due to  her unnatural skin complexion. She gained weight as well but it suits her better. I like her more in straight hair like the sossilomo ads. 

Nevertheless, So Ye Jin has a very beautiful angelic face, very feminine voice that melts mans heart and a very sexy body..she got that  beautiful hips and chest. 

For hyun bin ,oh he looks great all the time but same with ye jin, he is good with his weight body bulk and shape now. Both gained weigth but both good looking more. 

Resting and relaxing and stress free that makes one glowing ! Have enough sleep and sleep at night. 

Prayers for the Phillipines.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@ElectricHearts Yes, it's definitely a 7. You can compare it to the definitely irrefutable 9 seen in the date. Others online have confirmed it's a 7 too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think her Bride and You shoot could be in Elle Korea. That is why Bride and You has not been posting anything of SYJ on their instagram yet. It is still stuff they did film/shoot for with the other models. I feel like they had unveil the entire autumn/winter collection with those models.

Otherwise, did she do another photoshoot recently? :lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

1. RJH playing games = MOTA
2. Soju scene of YSR and RJH = A Moment to Remember
3. Umbrella scene during rain = SITR

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary
There are more for sure...

Also the concept of DESTINY-- they've been in the same industry but they only got to know each other through TN.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

1. RJH playing games = MOTA
2. Soju scene of YSR and RJH = A Moment to Remember
3. Umbrella scene during rain = SITR

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary
There are more for sure...

Also the concept of DESTINY-- they've been in the same industry but they only got to know each other through TN.

One more subtle line was after the boat scene Seri mention do you think this is Hollywood? Capt Ri says I have never been to Hollywood.  But they were caught in LA grocery shopping .. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1