[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 hours ago, eLizza said:

Dear folks..plzz forgive me if i m being annoying with the voting stuffs and all amidst a Binjin drought...:bawling:..But who knows this drought can be resolved during APAN when there will  not be strict measures for social distancing and we can expect fancams as well....it is okay if you are not able to vote on Idolchamp for APAN which requires collection of hearts..

But can you please do one thing..

So this forum has around 500 followers..and i assume atleast 100 are active ..As i said in my previous post, Hyun Bin and Yejin are at 2nd place for the popularity award with a gap of around 5-6pc..

However there is another category called SEEZN star award..This is lot more easier..Here you don't have to buy hearts but just log in with one email id and vote once a day..So yejin is at no. 1 and HB at no. 5 . But i think only one celeb will win at the end.

Thus if out of the 100 active members even if 50 people make ATLEAST 5 Kakaotalk accounts, we will be getting 250 votes per day..Plzz this is our last chance..Plus we don't have much Binjin crumbs at the moment so we can use that fangirling time wisely...u can help the voting by simply creating email accounts..it would take only few minutes.

plzz refer here..

Thanks for bearing with me..

How do I vote for SEEZN with my email account? Is there a website? Thanks

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SuZy Leoo said:

How do I vote for SEEZN with my email account? Is there a website? Thanks

You will have to download the SEEZN app...But there is an issue with the language .

You can follow this thread to get the step by step process for SEEZN voting..You have to vote ONCE a day only...We need to work hard cause our competitors have literally crossed the line this time .....:facepalm:..*shame* 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The app is kinda confusing for the korean languange cannot be changed, so it might be hard to navigate through the app to vote especially to the senior member here. I think it's best to help the voting team by making as many emails and/or kakaotalk accounts as we can. It's only take around 2 minutes to make a new email, and another 2 to make a new kktalk account. So it takes less than an hour to help them daily, really.

They've been making hundreds of accounts and lately it kept getting suspended because of the mass production. So they ran out of accounts to use. I think there are only 10-20 people on the team, with some help with 20 others who dropped their accounts to help them. They did their best these past 10 days, as we can see Yejin is at the top. But today the other camp have almost surpassed us. And if we really do nothing, tomorrow they will surpass us for sure, as they have more than 500 people ready to mass vote everyday. They're really determined to make their fav win, and as eLizza said before, they kinda crossed a certain line this time.

So please, help Binjin voting team by making more accounts. It is best to drop them the kktalk, as it cut some time for them to use it. If you have some troubles making kktalk account, they'll help you. Or I will help you, just dm me. But if you really cannot make kktalk account or don't have time to, send them 10-15 emails daily will do. Your emails will help them so much already, as they can make kktalk account and vote with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I don't think it was dinner base on the time LJH had posted it should be a lunch time gathering :lol: 

Love that they all got gifts from Uhm Ji Won and the new friendsheep clothing brand. GHJ being Uhm Ji Won's muse :lol:

I guess maybe they were lurking on sns? and knew people wanted a cinderella 7 reunion. So they gave them a meet up post update instead of pictures of them together :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for the great photos of the reunion of Cinderella.  KUDOS to superspy who saw the face in the soup!

This is a question on voting APAN. Sorry if in the wrong place!! I am voting every day, having purchased the maximum number of hearts on the first day I voted. Since voting every day I thought that qualified one to raise to 300 hearts per day rather than 100 or 200. I am only able to vote 200 hearts and sometimes when I click on the actor link for Hyun Bin it seems to be frozen up completely. When it unfreezes I can only do 100 for him. actress Son Ye-jin does not freeze up but his is consistenly freezing up. And, last question, I can not see the rankings for either of them once I finish a day's voting. #grannyfighting

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 2

56 minutes ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

Thanks for the great photos of the reunion of Cinderella.  KUDOS to superspy who saw the face in the soup!

This is a question on voting APAN. Sorry if in the wrong place!! I am voting every day, having purchased the maximum number of hearts on the first day I voted. Since voting every day I thought that qualified one to raise to 300 hearts per day rather than 100 or 200. I am only able to vote 200 hearts and sometimes when I click on the actor link for Hyun Bin it seems to be frozen up completely. When it unfreezes I can only do 100 for him. actress Son Ye-jin does not freeze up but his is consistenly freezing up. And, last question, I can not see the rankings for either of them once I finish a day's voting. #grannyfighting

Hi, Sandra. If you are not able to vote the maximum 30 votes (300 hearts) it is because you have not completed voting in the chart. You need to have voted 5 times in the chart in order for you to vote the maximum for our OTP. Make sure you have picked your bias, mine was blackpink. Then click in chart, give a vote for your bias, 1 vote is enough and you have to do it 5x, once each day. And you vote with your blue heart. When you have done 5 then you can give BinJin 300 hearts each for each day.  And you will see the ranking once you have given them the 300 votes.  And yes, it is annoying to open the Actor vote. I have to try many times before it opens for me. Sometimes I go out of the app and back again a couple of times before it opens.  But I don’t give up.

Yes, another #granny fighting here.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Some nice words from Seo Dan’s mom about what a warm guy HB is

Hope he can work with Jang Hye-Jin again. She is a very talented actress. She was also in Parasite - that is why there was a Parasite reference between her and Oh Man Seok. Previously in Gong Hyo Jin's When the Camellia Blooms. She is also in Uhm Jee Won's Birthcare Center drama. Honestly, they must be doing a lot of TV watching right now. Who needs to leave the house for a long period of time. It is cold anyways :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

@Sandra Wheeler

I enclosed the voting step by step guide for you. I hope you might find it useful. For the Hyun bin link's frozen issue, it happened to me too. Sometimes you need to switch off the phone and turn on again in 2 mins. Then, you can vote 1 blue heart to your bias idol (my bias is Blackpink). After that, I can vote for Hyun Bin again. 

I have been using my friend's phone for voting too. Lol!! 

Thank you for voting!! It might be the last chance to see Son ye-jin and Hyun bin together on stage. They are still left behind the 1st place around 5%. Hope we can catch up within 20-day.  Keep fighting!!! 

• Like 7

On 11/6/2020 at 1:40 PM, yejinssi said:

Cinderella 7 had a dinner last night

Yeyy...I love them:sparklyeyes:

LJH has unique cooking skill, we have seen it at Master in The House and Fun-Staurant variety show. The dish served seems delicious.

Does SYJ try to cook it for "someone" too?

"someone" likes to eat, right? but seeing that "someone" is muscular now, I think just one portion is not enough for him so SYJ has to add the pasta too.:heythere:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@kpop-fans..plzz refrain from posting such types of stuff..U have been constantly promoting fake news not only in this forum but others as well..We have been ignoring you for a while but this thing has gone overhead..Many lurkers who are unaware of this site's trash record may take the bait..

If you keep on doing this, i m afraid that i will have to report you. And once mass reporting happens , ur account will be banned from Soompi.. That's why try to abide by the rules.

Peace!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4