3 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Welcome to the animal kingdom everyone. From now on all we’re going to do is take everything the puppy does as our crumbs okay? JUST KIDDING we don’t need to do that because we have gotten more VALID crumbs from them. But jokes aside I’m so happy she finally got that puppy she wanted this means that she’s not going to be busy for a while and is practicing her English skill. So everybody prepare for Cross 2021 to be the best movie ever. She has a fur baby now so does that mean a real baby soon... Sorry please let me be delulu just today :lol:

Practicing on a fur baby first before their real baby comes. Someday...soon.  Yup, I too have been having delulu for breakfast. Thinking about that sighting of our OTP in Daegu then their fur baby.  #ICBM 

:smooches2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

7 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Yes, in any ship, we can always connect coincidences. But what I hold on to in this ship between HB and SYJ are direct photo/video evidences and hints coming from them (as discussed in this forum thread time and again):

1. HB and SYJ Grocery photos (common sense. First rumor came out that they were spotted in US, it was denied when there were no photos. Then when there was a visual evidence, another excuse to deny. For me these denials canceled out each other. And we know why they needed to deny then)

2. Cloy presscon - they were asked about the rumors, with HB speaking, him and SYJ did not deny when it was the chance for them to directly deny it. SYJ, with her other male co stars previously linked with her, she actively  directly denied it coming from her own mouth. With HB, no direct denial.

3. With video proof, being spotted together chatting and waving to others when the Baeksang award ceremony was over. If they were truly awkward with each other as others claim, why the need to walk together AFTER the awards has ended? This is a fact that is deliberately ignored by those coming from other ships.

4. Liking spree from SYJ on their Baeksang photos, post CLOY. No promotion can be linked there.

5. Song Yoona, close common friend of both girls. Directly likes a photo shipping BinJin (why do that if your other close girl friend is the real GF?)

And many others which I dont need to repeat. Synchronized direct personal and CF posts within hours of each other, same or matching outfits, etc.

When analyzing and when the evidence is right there in front of your eyes

1. Whoever spotted them at the grocery store (if it was the same person) was probably really smart to not put the pics up until after they made the claim and then got the denial. So this delay between the spotting claim and the pictures coming out really worked in our favor. 

4-5. These evidences make me happy, but the more I think about them, I think it could be explained away by them just simply liking a picture that either they are in or their friend is in regardless of the caption. Now if there was a BinJin shippy Twitter post, no photo, that they liked, then I would be more persuaded by that. 

"When analyzing and when the evidence is right there in front of your eyes"

I really love this ship because there's like mystery around it, you have to do some digging. Are they or aren't they? Before I did a lot of did a lot of digging through evidence, I would waffle back and forth. But now it seems SO OBVIOUS and I just want a confirmation, though I don't need it. It's so funny to me how they want it hidden but like don't at the same time, because they're not carefully watching their steps and doing so really obvious things. It's like do you or do you not want us to think you're a couple lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

1. Whoever spotted them at the grocery store (if it was the same person) was probably really smart to not put the pics up until after they made the claim and then got the denial. So this delay between the spotting claim and the pictures coming out really worked in our favor. 

4-5. These evidences make me happy, but the more I think about them, I think it could be explained away by them just simply liking a picture that either they are in or their friend is in regardless of the caption. Now if there was a BinJin shippy Twitter post, no photo, that they liked, then I would be more persuaded by that. 

"When analyzing and when the evidence is right there in front of your eyes"

I really love this ship because there's like mystery around it, you have to do some digging. Are they or aren't they? Before I did a lot of did a lot of digging through evidence, I would waffle back and forth. But now it seems SO OBVIOUS and I just want a confirmation, though I don't need it. It's so funny to me how they want it hidden but like don't at the same time, because they're not carefully watching their steps and doing so really obvious things. It's like do you or do you not want us to think you're a couple lol

I feel like this is how BinJin is. They don’t want to announce but they also are not going to go out of their way to not do what they want to do. Just like when the pics came out from LA everyone was saying now they won’t do a drama together due to rumors but they didn’t care and did one anyways. This is what I love about them. They will do things their own way

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Cala Taksin said:

I feel like this is how BinJin is. They don’t want to announce but they also are not going to go out of their way to not do what they want to do. Just like when the pics came out from LA everyone was saying now they won’t do a drama together due to rumors but they didn’t care and did one anyways. This is what I love about them. They will do things their own way

Agreed.  They were not afraid to go grocery shopping together after the rumor broke out.  I think they wanted to let everyone know they have each other in a subtle way.  On the other hand, they are serious in their relationship and want their private life, hence the denial (they never deny though.  Their agencies denied they were not dating just one time, i think).  The fact that they shared a trophy together, took picture and interview together and dressed as a couple at Baeksang, they were not afraid to show the world as a couple.  Funny thing on that day, i was asking other people why there was only 1 trophy, did we vote them individually ?  Furthermore, Yejin liking confirms that their relationship is still going strong.

I thought their relationship has been tested.  After TN, Yejin was in a romantic drama and Hyunbin was in another drama with a pretty younger actress, but they were both looking forward for their Europe & LA vacation.  Compare to HB previous relationships, you know what i mean.  He once said that he wants a girl understand his work.  

11 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

I don't know if you have already watched this interview in May 2019 in Hongkong.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, Cala Taksin said:

Because truthfully, it is none of our business. They are public figures as actors but the line is drawn at their private lives. And seeing some of the shippers who feel they have the right to know EVERYTHING or those who start rumors (the P rumor for example) or the one who seemed to confuse the  drama roles and use it as proof (it is called acting and speak to their skill as actors. Therefore I only look at the non drama footage as crumbs) etc etc, can you blame them?  Some of us are acting like nosy aunts at the family dinner! 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, luffie said:

Someone mentioned that the post that Yejin got a puppy has mysteriously disappeared from IG. Is that true? I tried to locate it on IG to no avail... but it could be my lack of tech savviness. 

I think that post has disappeared - I went to the original post and it’s gone, probably got taken off 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Pyongyangblackbean82 said:

I think that post has disappeared - I went to the original post and it’s gone, probably got taken off 

How interesting! I wonder why it was taken off!!! Thanks for checking! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@luffieIt's gone, I checked it again earlier, the post has been deleted by the pet shop owner. Them monitoring socmed probably saw the fan posts and they want to keep it private. They prob did not expect fans to be able to connect it to Bin's recent sighting at a pet store :lol: Or maybe the pet shop owner was flooded by messages :lol:

Edited by BinJinBest
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Maybe MS team got out of the dark ages and sent a “check your DM” message to the pet shop owner to take down the post. :P Kidding aside, so happy for her having a new fur baby!

Here’s a Ye-jin update for her latest CF. Beautiful as always!

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 3