[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, BinJinBest said:

The tan lines are more visible in this close-up especially on her left wrist :D

Hahaha you’re right! I was too focused on the ring and how pretty her hands are and didn’t notice the tan lines. The weather is still great in Seoul for golfing. :D

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Well you also make a wish on 11:11 too :lol:

:transforms:

@deviee13 we like to respect jenny privacy. All I will share is that SYJ has been with Jennyhouse since Jennyhouse first open /since she also started out too (20+ years). So she is actually close with a lot of stylists at Jennyhouse - they are basically family to her. She worked with other stylists before it was mijung and mujin. They also know HB since Park Shin Hye and Han Jin Min are also Jennyhouse clients. Mijung use to style Jo Jin Mo too for The Invincible which is the premiere they both attended back in September 2010. Plus Hwang Jung Min is also a Jennyhouse client. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Was there any particular reason for the video from Netflix Japan?  Or just a little something to thank Japanese fans who've been loving kdrama.  Thanks for the translation.

They both looked good and well rested.  And what they said matched up well too.  Wonder if they coordinated.  Hmm coffee and noodles indeed + RJH's charm.  Agree they were in the same room, with some random decor lol.  I liked this hairstyle on SYJ too.  They both clearly got their hair done even for this short video.  Fingers crossed there is more content.

It would be so good if Netflix can do an interview with SYJ & HB given that CLOY did so well on the platform.  The Swoon videos were some of my favourites.  Fun and they seemed quite relaxed in them.  I liked seeing them do stuff other than answer standard interview questions.  But I guess the tendency is to do PR for shows soon to be aired rather than those which have aired.  Still, I think CLOY should have gotten more post airing PR given its continued popularity.  

So they both enjoy playing golf together.  I remember SYJ saying she used to go skiing a lot but hadn't been a while.  Does HB like to ski?  Do they skate?  Probably most Koreans enjoy some winter sports.  Maybe as the winter cools in Korea, they can enjoy some winter sports together.  Or enjoy netfix and chill indoors heh.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@bin-jin I know we have fun with 22, but 11/22 is a significant date for the other ship.  Social media would be busy that day!

I wonder if there’s any more updates from Smart about a joint BinJin CF?  I thought it was going to happen or was Smart just teasing?

yeap, 11/22 is Bday of another actress which I found out recently.  We hv no control when BJ is giving us content like on 10/22 nite  both YJ & HB (9:25pmSKT) giving us update almost same time, and using same monochrome scheme.   

I’m sure 22 holds a special meaning to our BJ as I just realised on  9/22  YJ make her balance payment on her recent property bought was also 2nd anni of 1st post of Great Wall HB on her IG 22/18. :wub:

Is it coincident?!?  

I too hoping for a Smart cf soon dur this festive season, maybe a Xmas date lol

235-E70-C4-7-B17-426-F-BB72-E763-E846-BC

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Seriya said:

Was there any particular reason for the video from Netflix Japan?  Or just a little something to thank Japanese fans who've been loving kdrama.  Thanks for the translation.

Seo Ji Hye and Song Seung Heon did interviews for Dinner Mate in September? I forget which month now as time is going by fast lol. It was around the same time as when SYJ and HB were doing more Japanese interviews. Then other korean celebs were doing donations in Japan or other stuff regarding their fan clubs in Japan too or had upcoming Japan fan meetings which they had to cancel due to covid. Japanese fans regardless are watching a lot of kdramas and Netflix definitely helping recognition for these kdramas watching that have been airing. More people watching because of covid. Plus HB has always been loved by Japanese fans since SeGa. I think that was when he started to get more Japanese fans but regardless they both have lots of Japanese fans as their fan clubs in Japan opened the same year of 2007 just different months. I believe CLOY is nominated in Tokyo from some award recently too.  I forget which one I remember it was mentioned recently. CLOY is still near the top of Netflix Japan too in terms of being watched ranks. Regardless both CLOY and It's Okay Not To Be Okay are popular - as well as Itaewon Class which is why PSJ is also in the video. We are basically fighting against SYJ and KSH in APAN Star awards popularity too. I mean KSH had a cameo on CLOY and PSJ was in Be With You (played SYJ's older version of her son) lol. Even Be With You was in the top ranks too - people were tweeting about it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

I too hoping for a Smart cf soon dur this festive season, maybe a Xmas date lol

@bin-jin if there’s a BinJin update on 11/22 it would sure be interesting, let’s see what happens.

A festive CF with BinJin, oh yes please! 

:Please:

8 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

plus Mirroring gestures again :D  

I think if SYJ wasn’t holding that mic, their gestures might have been exactly the same, lol.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

17 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Sooo happy we got BinJin update on 11.11! Thank you Netflix Japan. You made this fandom alive again. They looks so happy, glowing and contented. Their peaceful aura radiates on screen.

Saranghae BinJin. Stay healthy and happy together :heart:

And it was Pepero day in Korea. 

Hyun Bin really looked so happy in the video, guess what, Ye Jin could have been there that's why (her pointing to the right). That big hand gestures and his shy smile when he mentioned having a noodle or coffee with a special someone says it all. He looked more healthy now, I'm so happy for them. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 6

Best friend approval since July 2011 :lol:

Gong Hyo Jin wanted to work with Hyun Bin

"I want to act with Hyun Bin and Jo In-sung. I used to think they were young, but now I feel like a real man. I was especially impressed by'Manchu' starring Hyun Bin. I liked Tang Wei too"

https://news.joins.com/article/5720363

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi chingus! For those who gave advices on how to earn Red hearts in Idol Champ app, thank you so much. For some reason, I can't find those missions under FREE shop and also I can't see any merchandise? I must have missed something there but anyways, I ended up buying the most number of hearts before their promo ended which gave out double 

bonus. I still continue to save up hearts daily by posting comment in community (20 hearts) and running ads (5 x 4 hearts) to have my voting power stretched till the end of the voting period ;)

I'm so glad to see our OTP looking great. Both look healthy, happy and glowing. it must be love :wub: For that reason alone, I can say that spending money on them is worthwhile because it gives me happiness and excitement. Hope to see them too in APAN together :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

New here and enjoy reading all your posts .. Am wishing and hoping and wishing and hoping for an announcement from our OTP .. to put me out of my misery!!! but of course I totally respect their choice to be private.  Like many of us here,  waiting to move from delulu to real bliss. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Kari said:

6. @ElectricHearts I've never thought about a GHJ-HB collab. She got her wish to work with JIS. Hopefully working with HB will happen in the near future!

@Kari maybe their characters as siblings or in-laws or colleagues?  It would be too awkward if they played a couple, lol.

I loved GHJ and JIS in IOTL, I’m glad she got one of her wishes! 

@ElectricHearts GHJ comment is funny, I always thought she has a great sense of humour and personality, explains why she gets along so well with SYJ.  High praise indeed for HB. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@Kari maybe their characters as siblings or in-laws or colleagues?  It would be too awkward if they played a couple, lol.

I loved GHJ and JIS in IOTL, I’m glad she got one of her wishes! 

@ElectricHearts GHJ comment is funny, I always thought she has a great sense of humour and personality, explains why she gets along so well with SYJ.  High praise indeed for HB. 

funny you mentioned that! I was thinking of a crime-thriller or something more serious for them and they play as colleagues etc. Definitely NOT lovers. haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you for the translation!

You know, they should at least make the effort of not using some attires that are so similar and can be mistaken by delulu me as couple attires. They should at least find rooms with different paint or wallpaper so that delulu me would not think they were together in the same room (maybe even sitting side by side!).

It’s not totally my fault that I think... ICBM! :D :D :D 

(I am totally well fed now but won’t refuse a slice of wedding cake or two). 

Yes, me too! A small slice would suffice:approves:

Btw, I hope you’ll join me in praying for the Philippines. Many areas are being battered by a very strong typhoon at the moment. Thank God electricity came back after 12 hrs here in our place. Thanks mucho guys!

• Like 5
  • Sad 13

My heart & prayers goes to those who are affected by covid-19 and natural disasters especially right now our friends in Philippines. They need our prayers. I'm sure even both Hyunbin and Yejin can't reach out to you guys personally, their warm prayers and thoughts will always for their great fans & supporters. Like their latest messages in Netflix Japan video, stay healthy & take care. 

Just came across there's some fraud issues on APAN voting. Hope this can be settled with peace. We are here to spread love, avoid unnecessary fightings. 

Binjin nations stay strong. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Love 3