[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

I believe you posted before if someone wants to see the picture of HB and SYJ in Busan which Vast is talking about to take down the photo. Am I right? please correct me if I’m wrong

Nope , I think that u misunderstood :joy:.

I said that unfortunately who haven’t see the pic that wasn’t available anymore, since the label took down from the insta. BUT some users still posted on Twitter, it’s hard to find those accounts but not impossible. That’s what I meant ^^ 

I sent to u a DM explaining better.

6 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

About this Busan photo.

If I am not wrong, I'll just describe to you. [PS I did not save it so I have no copy]

It's just a photo of HB and SYJ sitting at a table with the remnants of their meal in front of them. She is wearing a black poofy jacket and both of them are smiling. (Nope, even if you zoomed in, there is no handholding or extreme PDA)

Next to SYJ was the ajumma (presumably) of the restaurant.

I assume that both of them sat for a photo together but had not agreed for it to be shared widely (we know how that works in the current world where photos spread like wildfire)

Sometimes I think it is safer for them when there are no photos so it cannot be manipulated or a narrative placed on the photos by people who were not actually there in the same place.

thank you dear! thanks for the info! 

2 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Nope , I think that u misunderstood :joy:.

I said that unfortunately who haven’t see the pic that wasn’t available anymore, since the label took down from the insta. BUT some users still posted on Twitter, it’s hard to find those accounts but not impossible. That’s what I meant ^^ 

hahahaha sorry i misunderstood :joy:

Thank you for clarifying :lol:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, emint2020 said:

Yup! Hyun Bin has worked with Mediheal for 5 years. Ye-jin is the model for Ma:nyo Factory from 2019. Both of Mediheal and Ma:nyo factory are subsidiaries of L&P Cosmetics. 

Ooh niiiiiceee :wub: thank you so much! Really appreciate it.

So yeah, for those who do draw timelines out of this whole thing (I don’t - but I do enjoy the whole coincidences - fate - destiny kinda thing), maybe you can slot in the event date in your timeline. Personally I think it makes better sense should we look at the bigger picture / scheme of things. Maybe all these events will eventually lead to bigger things in future ;) I can’t put my exact thoughts on it for now, but I believe it’s there. Or on its way there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

OMG guys my mind is too preoccupied with them. I read about someone posted said SYJ even being rumored with Jung Hae In before.

From 2:20: it seems that JHI had a crush on SYJ as he said that he could not look at her & was so nervous because she is so beautiful... she makes my heart flutter all the time. 

However, SYJ comfortably joked that "Do you have a cush on me", so no love tension here!

MC of Negotiation called SYJ Master of Chemistry as she is so friendly with all of her costars & make them feel comfortable around her, so chemistry just come natually. SYJ has worked again with 4 of her costars in a second movie/ drama (Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Gil, So Ji Sub & the late Kim Joo Hyuk)

That's why fans want her to become a couple with many of her costars: Kim Nam Gil, Go Soo, So Ji Sub & Jung Hae In. But they want Son Ye Jin to GET MARRIED with Hyun Bin, not just a couple! Peace!

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Just found something and I just wanna believe it is coincidence. Let me calm myself first. This is not good for my heart. I regret For getting into detective mode. :bawling:

for now let me hump this mantra #ingroceryshoppingwetrust 

• Unamused 4
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Elle R said:

I have a copy of the Busan pic if anyone wants to view it ... It's in my cart of, these two fools have to be together pics lmao.

Please do not share that pic anymore lest we court legal trouble here. Hope you understand.

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just found something and I just wanna believe it is coincidence. Let me calm myself first. This is not good for my heart. I regret For getting into detective mode. :bawling:

What did you find??

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Until now I just have see more “free” and “deep” kisses of Yejin on her movies, but even then she doesn’t kiss that deeper like some actors would’ve do it. 
The most “deeper” kisses that I’ve saw from her on dramas was on SMITR and one on “Personal Taste” she didn’t kissed deeper on those dramas BUT she wasn’t holding back so much.

That's why I believe there’s smth going on btw HB and SYJ ,’ cause even knowing tha she acted on that way on kiss scene , that she doesn’t kisses very “passionately” her partners,she never had hold back that much bf4, and I notice in all the kisses with HB seems like they wanna go deeper and passionate (especially the kiss from the military border line form ep 9) I had saw on the bts that was a decent kiss and they were like following the “vibes”, but then suddenly SYJ hold back again :joy: and she never did that bf4 with other partners ,so it’s suspicious no?

Love is in the air btw those two :D:wub:.

@AnnieCheesecake i'm curious how much video have you watch for that kind of conclution? :D 
if i was you, i must be got a heart attack from that multiple flustering scene. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Just found something and I just wanna believe it is coincidence. Let me calm myself first. This is not good for my heart. I regret For getting into detective mode. 

Is this about his ex-gf’s trip with her mother in one of the filming locations of CLOY? If yes, calm yourself. They travelled on different dates. And HB said he doesn’t like going back to his past. My gut feel says HB is inlove with SYJ unless he’s faking it. This is a shipper thread, his and her exes are irrelevant btw. 

Edited by binjinshipper8
  • Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

i'm curious how much video have you watch for that kind of conclution? :D 
if i was you, i must be got a heart attack from that multiple flustering scene. 

Well since I’m fan of Yejin I had watched a lot of her past works (almost all of her movies , I think that I just haven’t watched yet 2 or three of them) and half of her dramas. So u can call me Yejin’s kissing scenes expert :joy:.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The scene that we wouldn’t never be able to see on CLOY :( :

Like why did he build up his body, if we didn’t saw a shirtless HB??? I wanna proofs that he did build up, ‘cause without those shirtless scenes we don’t have 100% sure , right shoppers ? It’s just to clarify the things and to see if he did the right amount of exercise or if he exercise at all, just for a research purposes :smirk:.

large_230718d34654868f4ef6f78d97f242955d

dunno why he didnt have shirtless scenes,he said he bulked/work out for role ri jeong hyeok in couch talk the swoon. well maybe also for looking good on uniform but the difference from MOA to CLOY is very different,he's so big and have broad shoulders. 

1579587639408-WarmSecretCaterpillar-size

yeah son ye jin lucky to have that broad shoulders,just like ending hyun bin can kiss easily just look down to yejin with that tall figure and big body lol.

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 14

18 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

It’s not that. His ex is the leastI am worried about. This is about another guy rumored with her. I found something that is not so good for my shipper heart. Now I am trying to think it is a coincidence though the timeline of their IG posts give me creeps. 

I know this feeling. I had that kind of heart attack when I read the article about KSR's coincidence trip. It's like the feeling when you found out your bf cheat on you. Thanks god we have the grocery pic as our best assurance.

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The scene that we wouldn’t never be able to see on CLOY :( :

Like why did he build up his body, if we didn’t saw a shirtless HB??? I wanna proofs that he did build up, ‘cause without those shirtless scenes we don’t have 100% sure , right shoppers ? It’s just to clarify the things and to see if he did the right amount of exercise or if he exercise at all, just for a research purposes :smirk:.

Is this really our oppa, not s stunt? Wow couldn't believe in my eyes, didn't know that he is that muscle :wub:

8 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

I am into that theory as well.... just one question, is he filming MoTA? I think they started filming in June? 

Thanks @rookiehistorianAB for clarifying. 

EDITED: It's plausible to go with BFF for their honeymoon... But situation like this will be going on a honeymoon with a group of friends, and for sure SYJ will not be the only "third wheel" there. So, I would say they are either going with a bunch of close friends, and she is one of the friends in the group. OR, they are only going on a double date.   Maldives is not a place like NY or Paris, where there are a variety of activities available. Being the only third wheel on your BFF honeymoon would be a bit weird to be honest. 

Yes, my delulu heart is running at a turbo speed.... :sweat_smile:

@boonieyo Celebs sometimes post their photos after the whole event is over... just to avoid people stalking them. It's possible the photo were posted after they return to Korea. 

Interesting finds! Maldives resorts can be very private which is perfect for our secret couple. Guess we will never know but I hope it is true that they went to Maldives together :wub:

Edited by queenie
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

About this Busan photo.

If I am not wrong, I'll just describe to you. [PS I did not save it so I have no copy]

It's just a photo of HB and SYJ sitting at a table with the remnants of their meal in front of them. She is wearing a black poofy jacket and both of them are smiling. (Nope, even if you zoomed in, there is no handholding or extreme PDA)

Next to SYJ was the ajumma (presumably) of the restaurant.

I assume that both of them sat for a photo together but had not agreed for it to be shared widely (we know how that works in the current world where photos spread like wildfire)

Sometimes I think it is safer for them when there are no photos so it cannot be manipulated or a narrative placed on the photos by people who were not actually there in the same place.

I saw that pic last Feb in IG. It was days after VAST asked the pic to be taken down. It was posted again by another user. The problem is I forgot the username.:unsure:

Anyway in that photo the seating arrangement was 

(Wall) yejin-hb- and the ahjumma

• Like 4