[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, charray said:

Posted on Weibo again: 

After the wrap up of last filming scene in her 2 most recent dramas, YJ when she is with colleague/ hobae and YJ when she is with HB...spot the difference. Haha....:lol:

And to note that the skinship on the last drama is overflowing... Compare to overflowing thumb rubbing on CLOY...:lol: I totally get it. :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

Jung Hae In - Son Ye Jin costar in Some Thing In The Rain.
He seems to have a crush on YJ, coincidently visited LA on 24th Jan 2019 & also sent a food truck to YJ at Crash Landing On You shooting location. 

You have NOTHING to worry about. That's the last guy ever :P

Anyway lets focus on binjin

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, charray said:

Posted on Weibo again: 

After the wrap up of last filming scene in her 2 most recent dramas, YJ when she is with colleague/ hobae and YJ when she is with HB...spot the difference.

I have to confess that I really like how SYJ kind of pulled her hand away from JHI’s grasp. I am so sorry JHI, I did like you in SITR.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 4

55 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

Jung Hae In - Son Ye Jin costar in Some Thing In The Rain.
He seems to have a crush on YJ, coincidently visited LA on 24th Jan 2019 & also sent a food truck to YJ at Crash Landing On You shooting location. 

Oh ok.. its no need to worry if the guys is JHI, syj n jhi are just senior n junior relationship. And at page 262 in this thread

@Sweet Citron post this :

From 2:20: it seems that JHI had a crush on SYJ as he said that he could not look at her & was so nervous because she is so beautiful... she makes my heart flutter all the time. 

However, SYJ comfortably joked that "Do you have a cush on me", so no love tension here!

Do u all also read if syj herself deny her relationship with kng before?  And abt her relationship with hb, we never read and heard it from herself, what we heard only from her agency n hb agency denying about their sighting in LA. 

So thats why i believe 100% they r dating.

Someone said b4 abt syj personality, she said what she like / dont like,  but its not happen with her relationship with hb, she doesn't say anything.

Sorry its just my opinion, and sorry abt my question bcoz i can't think anyone can fit this situation. We have a strength evidence #ingrocerywetrust so no need to worry abt other guy 

Edited by Redtomato
Typos
  • Like 16
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

press: since you two are good friends, did you talk about this drama prior to your decision to be on the show?

Yejin: (eye contact) no, not really

press: really?

sjy: we knew that both of us were given the script. We both wished we would take the role

press: what a telepathy

Thanks for sharing the vid! :)

Ooh yesss I rewatched the press con today and this point really stood out to me. They were offered roles in CLOY in what, April/May? And they both have product event together in April. Close ~friends will defo talk about it, no? Telepathy schmelepathy. Hehehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Hi guys, let me to say clearly about the past of HB and YJ:

1. HB ex: SHK, KSR was the past, don't mention them in our topic anymore. JUST LET IT GO, PLEASE!!!!!!:)

2. YJ friend: JHI, i think he is just friend of YJ, he seems like a little brother to her, maybe he likes her, but i'm sure that she doesn''t like him as a boyfriend, just a normal friend.

If you guy don''t have trust in BinJin anymore, you can leave our group now, join another group that shipping HB and YJ to someone else. If you wanna stay, don't ever say anything else that''s not true. PLEASE TRUST IN BINJIN LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE TRUST:heart:

We need to protect our couple and have a faith in them, be patient for the news in future, cause I know we have to wait for a long time - Korea is so complicated now, keep looking for any sth new about them. Luv you:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

press: since you two are good friends, did you talk about this drama prior to your decision to be on the show?

Yejin: (eye contact) no, not really

press: really?

sjy: we knew that both of us were given the script. We both wished we would take the role

press: what a telepathy

Maybe it's me being really being into shipping them, but they are trying really hard to make it seem like they didnt even talk about it. :lol:

For good 'friends' who went grocery shopping in another country, and hearing your good friend is being tapped to be your partner, highly improbable that you wont text or call your friend about it :lol:

• LOL 13
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Thanks for sharing the vid! :)

Ooh yesss I rewatched the press con today and this point really stood out to me. They were offered in what, April/May? And they both have product event together in April. Close ~friends will defo talk about it, no? Telepathy schmelepathy. Hehehe. 

If they did not talk about it how come they knew that both of them were given the script? hahaha❤❤❤

• LOL 16

14 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

If they did not talk about it how come they knew that both of them were given the script? hahaha❤❤❤

... from your other post...

There's a huge possibility that oppa Hyun Bin was the one who requested for eonnie to be his leading lady. I'm sure they've discussed this, and he is one of the reason why she accepted it. Hahaha. 

My thoughts exactly! 

As much as I think both are being offered at the same time because of the unique storyline and they are the best ones in the actor pool to bring it to life, there’s no way they don’t talk or discuss about it. ~Close friends, yes? ;) 

Though what I really think inside my head is slightly different... I actually agree with your last paragraph but I think their ~spi35  might be here so *wink wink*

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Maybe it's me being really being into shipping them, but they are trying really hard to make it seem like they didnt even talk about it. :lol:

For good 'friends' who went grocery shopping in another country, and hearing your good friend is being tapped to be your partner, highly improbable that you wont text or call your friend about it :lol:

and this project was first offered to Hyun Bin. There's an article about him and the My love from the star writer, that was released March2019. It says that they were talking about collaborating in a project. Here's the article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kdramapal.com/hyun-bin-writer-park-ji-eun-of-my-love-from-the-star-in-talks-to-collaborate/amp/

There's a huge possibility that oppa Hyun Bin was the one who requested for eonnie to be his leading lady. I'm sure they've discussed this, and he is one of the reason why she accepted it. Hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

You have a very good point there. Hahaha. Does not make any sense but they make my heart so happy. 

I am just wondering why he will look to her so intently it like what we are going to say. Hahaha. 

All I can say they are really hiding something. 

Thanks @jennymlpy its my first time seeing that video. You make me so happy. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

/

There's a huge possibility that oppa Hyun Bin was the one who requested for eonnie to be his leading lady. 

Sorry, I don’t think any other Korean actresses whom can pull of Yoon Seri as well as Son Ye Jin! (She is definetly the best actress of her generation). Her characteristic in CLOY is so versatire - combination of comedy, melo, romance... The director already mentioned reasons for casting in the Press con.

Has Hyun Bin’s acting skills improved significantly in CLOY after he got to work with SYJ for the second time. Yes!

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

You have a very good point there. Hahaha. Does not make any sense but they make my heart so happy. 

I am just wondering why he will look to her so intently it like what we are going to say. Hahaha. 

All I can say they are really hiding something. 

Thanks @jennymlpy its my first time seeing that video. You make me so happy. 

Yeah, he is like, ok love what are we going to say? Hahaha. He's waiting to hear her answer, then just smiled after. Eonnie was able to answer it calmly but there's inconsistency reason why the press said, what a telepathy. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6