[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

49 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

Son Ye Jin is super beautiful.

Hyun Bin is so handsome. 

They are great actors and they had great success with other dramas or movies before CLOY. 

BUT

I find them more attractive as a couple. And I am not attracted to them individually. 

Same as my case exactly! 

I've watched MOTA but I really didn't find Hyun Bin attractive there (thought he was too ahjussi). I also watched the episode of Master in the House where Ye Jin guested. I liked her personality (she's so bubbly and funny, and she's the independent type who doesn't need a man), but it didn't occur to me to watch her other shows. 

Then came CLOY. I started watching the show while it was airing its episode just before its temporary hiatus (because of Chinese New Year). The drama is so interesting and kept me on edge for the next episodes, but then they had to delay the release to the next weekend. That made me look for some of their projects and I found and watched The Negotiation. Then I realized when looking up for their previous works, I really don't have interest in watching them if they're not paired with each other. 

Just glad there's another person as weird as myself. Haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I think it's very possible that HB and SYJ went to the Maldives in early July with Lee Jung Hyun and her husband. CLOY script reading happened at the end of the month - so perhaps this was their last vacation before shooting started.

I'll delete this if it sends bad vibes, but does anyone wish that HB would donate to the coronavirus cause? Maybe he has and just doesn't plan on announcing it

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

I think it's very possible that HB and SYJ went to the Maldives in early July with Lee Jung Hyun and her husband. CLOY script reading happened at the end of the month - so perhaps this was their last vacation before shooting started.

I'll delete this if it sends bad vibes, but does anyone wish that HB would donate to the coronavirus cause? Maybe he has and just doesn't plan on announcing it

He probably helped in his way, just didn't announce it

Same, after going through their previous projects together, they look the best right now. I found hyun bin to be so ordinary pre MoTA. Or maybe ita the bulk up? Idk haha

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

its really possible...does HB hav any schedule on July 2019?

its also kinda weird bec SYJ didnt post any pics on IG. She loves travelling & she always post pics on her ig about her travels.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

wow =))))))))) what leads to that guess? Wish it was true!!!

• Like 1

Lee Jung Hyun mentioned in an interview that Son Ye-Jin came along on her honeymoon.

https://koonb.com/lee-jung-hyun-shares-her-celebrity-friends-reaction-to-her-marriage/

From the photos LJH posted on her Instagram, it seems she went to the Maldives. I don't think SYJ would want to crash someone's romantic honeymoon by herself, and so my theory is that she and HB went together at the same time. It would've been early July according to LJH's posts.

Edited by cloyfan
  • Like 13
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Kabler said:

The movie is budgeted at 10mil USD which means its closer to 3mil in broadcast standards as 1/3 is always actual production cost. 1/3 goes into advertising and promotions and last 1/3 goes into cinema fees. That is not at all a big production as the action scenes involved can add up quite a chunk to that 3 mil which LIKELY means both actors were not paid huge amounts to star in it. The fact the promotions are almost 2 months long and that extensive - both artists probably vetoed agency business agendas to keep staying on the road to promote it. 

It has nothing to do with whether she put her own money into the film. All these activities are normal for movies from big studios  - production report, media preview, various interviews for tv and radio programs, 2 weeks of stage greetings (sometimes shorter or longer dependent on how long the film stays in the theatre), photo shoots, etc. 

The Negotiation’s 10 billion won Budget is not small at all, it needed to sell at least 3 million tickets to break even. If I remember correctly, the break-even point of Ye-Jin and So Ji-sub’s movie “Be with You” was only 1.5 million tickets; some smaller budget films only need 1 million tickets to break even.

(Article on movie releases in September 2018)
Big Movies Saturate Korean Cinemas Over Holiday, Damaging the Box Office
Some of the country’s top distributors, including CJ Entertainment, Lotte Cultureworks, Megabox and Next Entertainment World released mega-budget titles involving high-profile casts during the period, including “Monstrum,” “The Negotiation”, “Fengshui” and “The Great Battle.” Apart from “Monstrum,” which opened in theaters a week ahead of the Chuseok season, “Negotiation” ($8.8 million budget), “Fengshui” (10.5 million budget) and “Great Battle” ($19.25 million budget; the most expensive film of the season) all opened on the same day (Sept. 19). Such a release pattern is seen as one of the major reasons for the zero-sum game. The four films cost almost twice the average budget for local productions. Big budget means a higher break-even point. 

“Too many big-budget films were released all together. In order to make profit at the box office, films like ‘Monstrum,’ ‘Negotiation’ and ‘Fengshui’ had to sell more than 3 million tickets, but the market cannot afford multiple big movies in the same season.”.......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

Lee Jung Hyun mentioned in an interview that Son Ye-Jin came along on her honeymoon.

https://koonb.com/lee-jung-hyun-shares-her-celebrity-friends-reaction-to-her-marriage/

From the photos LJH posted on her Instagram, it seems she went to the Maldives. I don't think SYJ would want to crash someone's romantic honeymoon by herself, and so my theory is that she and HB went together at the same time. It would've been early July according to LJH's posts.

I am into that theory as well.... just one question, is he filming MoTA? I think they started filming in June? 

Thanks @rookiehistorianAB for clarifying. 

EDITED: It's plausible to go with BFF for their honeymoon... But situation like this will be going on a honeymoon with a group of friends, and for sure SYJ will not be the only "third wheel" there. So, I would say they are either going with a bunch of close friends, and she is one of the friends in the group. OR, they are only going on a double date.   Maldives is not a place like NY or Paris, where there are a variety of activities available. Being the only third wheel on your BFF honeymoon would be a bit weird to be honest. 

Yes, my delulu heart is running at a turbo speed.... :sweat_smile:

@boonieyo Celebs sometimes post their photos after the whole event is over... just to avoid people stalking them. It's possible the photo were posted after they return to Korea. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

I am into that theory as well.... just one question, is he filming MoTA? I think they started filming in June? 

This was June-July 2019 so MotA has been over for 6 months at this point. Afaik they both didn't have filming until cloy started in August 2019

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok I just remembered that Hyun bin had fan meetings across Asia.

13/4/19 seoul

20/4/19 taiwan

11/5/19 hong kong ( arrived in hk 10/5/19)

Syj attended her friend's wedding on the 27th of April 2019. 

I guess he was preparing for his fan meeting and had time in between to go on dates too:P

Have a lovely weekend shoppers and love reading all your inputs! .

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

49 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

I checked and there are pictures and videos of HB attending his stylist’s wedding on July 7. LJH started posting about her honeymoon on July 8, so the timeframe doesn’t really fit here. Sorry hate to be a party pooper :( Just have to be a little bit realistic. 

However!! LJH posted on July 11 that she was going back home for her movie shooting, so chances are her honeymoon started earlier around July 1/2, because I don’t think July 8-11 (4 days) is long enough for a honeymoon. So chances are HB didn’t go at all or they were both there early July or earlier to around July 6 because HB had to attend his stylist’s wedding.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Helena said:

It has nothing to do with whether she put her own money into the film. All these activities are normal for movies from big studios  - production report, media preview, various interviews for tv and radio programs, 2 weeks of stage greetings (sometimes shorter or longer dependent on how long the film stays in the theatre), photo shoots, etc. 

Nope. I disagree. I have the ins on how these work. Contracted x number of events for marketing post movie release. 2 weeks yes. 2 months? No. Press con Aug 9. Last promotion 24 Sept. That's almost 2 months.  No way Hyun Bin especially will do that much...

P.s - Putting in her own money gives her executive producer status. Who wouldn't want to recoup their own investment. If its my hard earned money at stake, I will promote Last Princess until it comes out of my pores. 

• Like 4

Wait wait wait wait....

They are endorsing beauty products that came from the same parent company, right? I remember seeing a photo of the two of them at a company event or something last year. Not sure where, when and what though, lol. I only focus on the same bit: same movie, same vacation, same endorsement, same drama.

Sounds like a future power couple to me (if not now already). Hehehe.

Ok back to back-reading...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Wait wait wait wait....

They are endorsing beauty products that came from the same parent company, right? I remember seeing a photo of the two of them at a company event or something last year. Not sure where, when and what though, lol. I only focus on the same bit: same movie, same vacation, same endorsement, same drama.

Sounds like a future power couple to me (if not now already). Hehehe.

Ok back to back-reading...

The Medi-Heal / Manyo event was on 4.22.19. 

Also, Um Jeewon once said on a talk show SYJ sent her pics of Maldives with an interest in  visiting there ... back in 2016 or 2017, I believe. So as much as I prefer thinking SYJ went with him, I'm not surprised she'd tag along and wander on her own. But, yes, let's pretend lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kabler said:

Nope. I disagree. I have the ins on how these work. Contracted x number of events for marketing post movie release. 2 weeks yes. 2 months? No. Press con Aug 9. Last promotion 24 Sept. That's almost 2 months.  No way Hyun Bin especially will do that much...

We don’t to have agree on things.

I watch and follow a lot of Korean films for many years, this pattern is not unusual to me at all.

“Be with You” had just as many events (spread out) like The Negotiation.

Still Hooked: Unforgettable Fashion Moments From “Crash Landing On You”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385147wpp/still-hooked-unforgettable-fashion-moments-from-crash-landing-on-you

Watch: Super Junior’s Sungmin Sings Dreamy Cover Of “Crash Landing On You” OST Tracks

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385751wpp/watch-super-juniors-sungmin-sings-dreamy-cover-of-crash-landing-on-you-ost-tracks

Top 5 Iconic Outfits by Son Ye Jin in “Crash Landing on You”

https://www.stylevana.com/en_US/blog/Son_Ye_Jin_Most_Iconic_Outfits_in_Crash_Landing_on_You

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurniva86 said:

Son Ye Jin is super beautiful.

Hyun Bin is so handsome. 

They are great actors and they had great success with other dramas or movies before CLOY. 

BUT

I find them more attractive as a couple. And I am not attracted to them individually. How weird!?
I love CLOY more than anything that they starred in before, even when their acting might not be the best they have had.

Their appearances NOW just suit each other so much that I cannot imagine anyone else be their partner in reel or real life.

When one or two people tell you a story, it might not be true. But when thousands of people are telling the same story that BinJin is real, it’s gotta be true. Right? 

I also agreed that look more attractive together as couple. It is like heavenly match! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

OMG guys my mind is too preoccupied with them. I read about someone posted said SYJ even being rumored with Jung Hae In before. (i don't watch the drama hence Idk) and then I googled about the rumors to read her asnwer....gosh one of her answer hit me until I had a dreamed that she is dating JHI last night. I cried in my dream and woke up crying. Gosh..I don't want my dream to happened. Praying that the dream is just absurd. (sorry if it is a bit irrelevant but I just want to say how sad I am if they are not together). 

I don't mind I don't get an answer about our Bin Jin but I certainly not ready if they are dating someone else. any of them. I prefer they just keep silence. But I am glad reading all of the theories and timeline written here. It put me at ease. A bit. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3