[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

37 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Does anyone knows the name of the drama/movie in which SYJ is  playing a historical character.I m talking about the clip above.

I believe it's from The Last Princess. It's a recent movie she starred in and won many Best Actress award for! She was so good in it!

Another cute Kiddo Binjin comparison. :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385690wpp/february-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

February Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Feb 29, 2020
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between January 27 and February 28.

Hyun Bin topped the list for the second consecutive month, scoring a brand reputation index of 11,366,256 for February. High-ranking phrases in the actor’s keyword analysis included “Son Ye Jin,” “Crash Landing on You,” and “Bargaining,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “handsome,” “like,” and “love.” Hyun Bin’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 76.50 percent positive reactions.

Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi, the stars of JTBC’s “Itaewon Class,” came in at second and third in the rankings respectively. Park Seo Joon scored a brand reputation index of 8,741,509 for February, while Kim Da Mi followed close behind with a total index of 8,733,643.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Hyun Bin
  2. Park Seo Joon
  3. Kim Da Mi
  4. Son Ye Jin
  5. Kwon Nara
  6. Kim Bo Ra
  7. Ahn Hyo Seop
  8. Seo Ji Hye
  9. Kim Jung Hyun

Drama-Actor-Rankings.jpg

This is such a CUTE picture of Binjin! Look at SYJ's teasing eyes and HB's shy smile!! I'm guessing this is the part where SYJ gave HB (or their collaboration) 100% ratings vs his 90% earlier, and HB was feeling rather embarrassed about it LOL!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, jennymlpy said:

If they're planning to move on to their next project without admitting anything that's ok for me I will still support oppa Hyun Bin's projects if there's no leading lady. Hahaha. As for eonnie Ye jin, I will ship her with her new on-screen partner. Hahaha. Oh yeah that's how unfair I am. Hahaha. I want her to reunite with Jo Insung, or to do a project with Gong Yoo. ❤❤❤

Lmaoo....gurll...i cant evennnn :D :wub:!! Agree every single word with you !!!! I

really wanna see SYJ with JIS again hahahah..i am epic The Classic Fan!!!

Binnie will need to stay away from any romance project plzzzzz! lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

On 2/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

Walk the red carpet together holding hands ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :w00t: . Poor shopper can dream right! 

I HEAR YOU ===> I am so starved for new content too. I have seen all their clips and videos so many times over. 

Some awards night like TVN Awards night, all casts rep Per drama/ shows are one van and walk together 

Sad to say, there’s no TVN awards night ;( 

its just for tenth anniversary awards 

27 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I believe it's from The Last Princess. It's a recent movie she starred in and won many Best Actress award for! She was so good in it!

Oh thanks a lot.I knew about The Last Princess although haven't watched it .But I read somewhere her clothes in it were little bit modern in comparison to traditional Joseon dresses given that the plot of the story is based on early 20th century.So I thought the clip might be from a different movie or drama of which I m not aware of.I really want to see her in a full blown Sageuk.

44 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Oh thanks a lot.I knew about The Last Princess although haven't watched it .But I read somewhere her clothes in it were little bit modern in comparison to traditional Joseon dresses given that the plot of the story is based on early 20th century.So I thought the clip might be from a different movie or drama of which I m not aware of.I really want to see her in a full blown Sageuk.

She wore many different costume in the movie. Modern western (of that era), hanbok and also kimono (when she was staying in Japan). But she didn't go full Hanbok with the big wig hairstyle. I think that was the reason she agreed to do this movie as she has said before she won't do a full Sageuk with the wig. :D

• Thanks 2

So my two cents of their relationship (assuming they are dating)

The majority say that they got together around November 2018

But

scenario 1

There were rumors about HB and SYJ having lunch with her parents January 2019.

Isn't it too soon to meet the parents after two months?. :blink:I dont know when they do that in korea though.

So based on that rumor, i am thinking that they got together a lot earlier.

SYJ posted on her instagram feed two posts(not one) with HB birthday on september. 

(I am thinking that TN promo was an excuse to post things with him and no one would question it).

Why post someone elses bday on your feed unless really close (family,boyfriend). She could easily post it as instastory that would be gone after 24hours.

She has not even post  her close friends bdays. And she knows them for years. 

Edit:

(She only did that 2 times and they were her crew/team.)

Scenario 2

(parents rumor not true- not affect anything though)

TN filming June-Aug 2017 (2 whole months)

But TN promo started on sept 2018
They seems quite comfortable with each other having been apart for one year.

We learned that he broke up with KS on 7 dec 2017, my guess is that they broke up during september 2017 when Rampant filming began

-So lets say from Dec 2017 they kept in touch on a friends basis as both of them were really busy with "MOTA" and "pretty noona". 
-Also in TN promo both of them mentioned that they went out a few times in that  restaurant that is now closed and about some beers they treated each other. (I am not sure if that happened during filming or after) for the sake of this conversation lets say after. (During 2018)

-The same as above regarding HB bday

Soooo... as soon as  TN promo started the were together???

Ps. I am only assuming here :rolleyes::D November timeline seems quite valid

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

But

Their were rumors about HB and SYJ having lunch with her parents January 2019.

Isn't it too soon to meet the parents after two months?. :blink:I dont know when they do that in korea though.

SYJ posted on her instagram feed two posts(not one) with HB birthday on september. 

(I am thinking that TN promo was an excuse to post things with him and no one would question it).

Why post someone elses bday on your feed unless really close (family,boyfriend). She could easily post it as instastory that would be gone after 24hours.

Edit:

Ps. I am only assuming here :rolleyes::D

Maybe her mum is Hyun Bin’s fans! heehee

Maybe SYJ is meeting her parents for dinner and HB want to join :p hard to say no to such charming guy right 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, buffy128 said:

But more than that, it is SYJ's maturity and calmness to handle the stresses that go along simply because they are who they are, are big factors why HB remains drawn to her. 

Thanks for the very insighful analysis. Well said!

20:25 is an example to prove your point of view.

Q: Since you two are good friends, did you talk about this drama prior to your decision to be on the show? 

HB was a litle bit nervous & immediatly looked at SYJ in searching for a similar answer.

SYJ had answered the question in a very calm manner, then HB smiled & felt relieved. 

I bet they did discuss the drama with each other in real life, but that answer may raise doubts about their close friends relationship, so SYJ was smart & quick to choose a safer answer.  

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Kky said:

Maybe her mum is Hyun Bin’s fans! heehee

Maybe SYJ is meeting her parents for dinner and HB want to join :p hard to say no to such charming guy right 

Haha...that her mum is a fan.....this could be true. Can relate. Even the president’s wife is a fan. 

My other ship Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon....during the post interview of Happy Home before they went public, Kim So Yeon also said that her mum and her elder sister like Lee Sang Woo as they are his fans. And look where they are now. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

But

Isn't it too soon to meet the parents after two months?. I dont know when they do that in korea though.

In the original denial, her rep said her parents were in South Korea. In the follow up denial there was clarification she went to spend time with an older friend, married I believe ... no specifics on age. So possibly they could have mistaken parents for older friends. In the grocery denial, her rep said the two were only caught together as they pushed the cart. Funny enough, the photo of them together has no cart in the photo lol. (I know I'm playing with words.)

I am curious about this original source ... I mean, there is actual validity to it since no one knew they were even in LA. But they both were. And to say they were traveling together affectionately ... if I see two random actors together I prob wouldn't say they are together affectionately if I didn't see something. Maybe just me?

Also, if we're talking HB shoes ... in the grocery pic, I've wondered if SYJ sunglasses are the same as Se-ri's. Love the look of them.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

But

Edit:

Ps. I am only assuming here :rolleyes::D

If we are talking about a standard relationship of young couples (young here is 20ish), yes it is too early to meet the parents after 2 months. BUT, if they are really serious and being in relationship meaning they are committing with marriage in mind, meeting the parents after 2 months in the relationship is an act to show how serious he is with the daughter. It's kinda confirmation. What more SYJ too is at the age of marriage. So I think it is plausible,

But, on the other hand I too think that probably they started seeing each other earlier. Maybe as friends. Either way I am okay. I just don't want if SYJ is the reason HB broke up with his ex. This will make she has a not nice image though I couldn't blame her if HB really fall for her while shooting TN. That man just has so much admiration on her. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

When in doubt always remember this hug (skinship initiate at PUBLIC by our shy boy a.k.a loverboy CEO-nim) at the wrap up party.

An user had point out (and when I first watched the video I also noticed) that the person that was sitting in front of HYun Bin wanted to make a toast with him, but he ignored this person at hugged Son Yejin instead LMAO. This poor person it’s me when I think that I’ve caught the attention of my crush.

I also noticed that bf4 HB hugged SYJ he was focusing so much on her, like looking at her so much (I think for gaining courage ) and then, he hugged her and she was so shy (our lovely teenager girl :relaxed:) HB can’t hide the things anymore , so obvious groceryboy :joy: :

Spoiler

Slow mo version :love:

From western ppl like me ,this would be like just a simple hug but we all know that K-actors don’t do that (even if the person is close) when they’re at public (and especially when they were on many dating rumors together :smirk:)

#InGroceryWeTrust

#InLoverBoyWeTrust

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8