[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

There's a huge possibility that oppa Hyun Bin was the one who requested for eonnie to be his leading lady.

And on TN promotions, HB is crying out loud for them to have a project again together... Maybe that makes writer Jun offer him CLOY. :D (HB accepted if its only YJ to play the lead girl).

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

Sorry, no offend to HB fans: I don’t think any other Korean actresses whom can pull of Yoon Seri as well as Son Ye Jin! Her characteristic in CLOY is so versatire - combination of comedy, melo, romance...

Has Hyun Bin’s acting skills improved significantly in CLOY after he got to work with SYJ for the second time.

Tks for your support, but don't say that in our topic, it can harm to HB and YJ, their fan will hate us. Maybe you can delete your post

• Like 4

Sorry, no offend to HB fans: I don’t think any other Korean actresses whom can pull of Yoon Seri as well as Son Ye Jin! Her characteristic in CLOY is so versatire - combination of comedy, melo, romance...

Has Hyun Bin’s acting skills improved significantly in CLOY after he got to work with SYJ for the second time.

I did not say that. Actually, I love eonnie Yejin more than oppa Hyun Bin. Hehe. This is a shipping page we should not talk about who's better between the two of them when it comes to acting etc. I'm just trying to share some of the hints that I've found of how much they want to be together in a project. Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

And on TN promotions, HB is crying out loud for them to have a project again together... Maybe that makes writer Jun offer him CLOY. :D (HB accepted if its only YJ to play the lead girl).

Slight correction- I think it’s @jennymlpy hehehe..

Yes I think the same way, too. Like, either HB will do it if YJ does it or both will do it if the other is in it. They do want to work together anyhoo, riiiiiighttt... 

And the opportunity came early. Look at the drama now - it gains attention worldwide. What a huge success. Best decision ever, HB and YJ.

ETA (because I don’t want to waste a page repeating things):

One: Both are amazing actors and I truly believe they bring out the best in each other. Their chemistry is rare. So I just hope that this whole “who is better” debacle is actually because of miscommunication - maybe the message gets lost in translation (we all do come from so many parts of the world anyhoo).

Two: BinJin shippers’ paradise. Should be kept as paradise ok :) I’m actually excited to finally get my thoughts across over this whole thing (I read so many old pages on my spare time) - but I can’t find the right words to say it yet. Maybe later. 

Three: When in doubt, back-read the posts here. You’ll have a better picture of things later. 

Four: X for exes/other pairings in the forum. A bigggg NO. DM function is there for a reason.

Five: Don’t think too hard - I know that as shoppers we work on timeline of uri couple(s) and all, but don’t think too much of it, really. I did that before, longgggg time ago when I was much younger and new to shipping, and seriously, I regretted many of my irresponsible actions as a young shipper then, because...

Six: The answer is, most of the time, dead simple. Like, it’s in front of us right now. 

So let’s shop together responsibly and not to spend all our money on things which are crappy - focus on the items that matter. This ahjumma believes in that.

Happy shopping!

• Like 10
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Yeah I saw their couch talk , that’s why I was excited for his scenes especially when we were fooled by the screenwriters when Ri Jeong Hyuk came to SK and stayed at Seri’s house we all thought that we gonna have a bed scene or a shower scene :smirk:.... But nothing :bawling:.

Them I have hope again since KJH had a shirtless scene I thought that HB would have, but nothing again :heartbreak:.

Omg , don’t even remember me. This scene above when RJH almost pressed his body against Seri’s body on the wall , Jesus I wasn’t thinking right on that moment :joy: 

About “The Swoon” vídeos (the couch talk specific) we could see how big HB’s body it’s when he’s close to SYJ petite frame.

Hide contents

Omo @ChunSungIm you’re so mean, you posted those breathtaking pics of HB’S body, you let me imagine things that I shouldn’t :joy: (sorry guys I’m human too).

Once again the screenwriters fooled us, I think they told to HB : “Say on the interviews that u bulked up a looot , so  the fans will expect a shirtless scene but guess what? We won’t give to them :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

At around 00:52** when he starts removing his jacket, you can actually see the outline of his pecs, and god aint that a pretty sight :love:

The entire cloy fandom would've probably died at the sight of him shirtless tbh haha it's just too much to even comprehend

Just realized how bad cloy actually is at fanservice? Lol like lack of kisses, shirtless HB, no special ep despite being so popular. What gives? <_< haha

Edit: his body in that Rampant clip is so good!!! The annoying thing is, his body in cloy is even bigger than during his Rampant body :tired:

Right its a total waste why didn't they show how impressive HB muscles are in CLOY. I think his build is also needed for his new Film he will play an NIS agent/operative maybe that's why he is maintaining his build through out the filming of CLOY.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

I did not say that. Actually, I love eonnie Yejin more than oppa Hyun Bin. Hehe. This is a shipping page we should not talk about who's better between the two of them when it comes to acting etc. I'm just trying to share some of the hints that I've found of how much they want to be together in a project. Hehe. 

You should have not mentioned that he got offerred the role first without solid evidence. 

HB himself is so impressed with SYJ’s acting skills & he said that has learnt from her a lot!

He said in the Negotiation interview below:

"Since my costar Son Ye Jin is so popular, I can lean on her star power a lit"

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

and this project was first offered to Hyun Bin. There's an article about him and the My love from the star writer, that was released March2019. It says that they were talking about collaborating in a project. Here's the article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kdramapal.com/hyun-bin-writer-park-ji-eun-of-my-love-from-the-star-in-talks-to-collaborate/amp/

There's a huge possibility that oppa Hyun Bin was the one who requested for eonnie to be his leading lady. I'm sure they've discussed this, and he is one of the reason why she accepted it. Hahaha. 

OMG! Thanks for pointing that out in the video. The MC's comment was hilarious. Take note of HB's expression/ half laugh when SYJ answered the question. It's like "Oops, wrong answer Babe." :flushed:
 I also noticed how HB was so gracious with his answers, constantly giving credit to SYJ. 

Regarding the above  article, I have a feeling that HB was actively looking for a project for them to do and PJE's script was just perfect. I think the characters were tailor made for them. So no discussion because it was a given. As, SYJ said "it was meant to be in a sense." 

• Like 12
  • Love 5

We should all stop having internal conflicts as fellow shippers/shoppers. There is no such thing as who is better than the other person. Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are both fantastic, amazing beings on their own. They each have their own good points and together, they bring the best out of each other. Stop trying to prove that either one of them is more superior than the other. We don't even know them personally and I think it's being very unfair to both of them.

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

Sorry, I don’t think any other Korean actresses whom can pull of Yoon Seri as well as Son Ye Jin! Her characteristic in CLOY is so versatire - combination of comedy, melo, romance...The director already mentioned reasons for casting in the Press con.

Ive read comments post ep 1-2 saying that SYJ cant pull off comedy, and that they shouldve given the role to JJH instead. Awesome job at proving the haters wrong, yejin :heart:

19 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Right its a total waste why didn't they show how impressive HB muscles are in CLOY. I think his build is also needed for his new Film he will play an NIS agent/operative maybe that's why he is maintaining his build through out the filming of CLOY.

I will pass out in the cinema if he has a shirtless scene in Bargaining haha can't wait! So sad that drama and movie productions are placed in a halt due to the outbreak. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

You should have not mentioned that he got offerred the role first without solid evidence. 

HB himself is so impressed with SYJ’s acting skills & he said that has learnt from her a lot & repeated again & again. 

I think this article is a solid evidence. Better click the link and read. Btw, Park Ji eun is the writer of CLOY. https://www.kdramapal.com/hyun-bin-writer-park-ji-eun-of-my-love-from-the-star-in-talks-to-collaborate/amp/

Yes, oppa Hyun Bin likes/ loves to work with eonnie Yejin so much. I think both of them feel the same way. ❤ We should not compare their acting abilities and achievements. C'mon, we are BinJin shippers right? Our main focus should be on the evidences that they're inlove, that they always want to be together. Haist. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, jennymlpy said:

I think this article is a solid evidence. Better click the link and read. Btw, Park Ji eun is the writer of CLOY. https://www.kdramapal.com/hyun-bin-writer-park-ji-eun-of-my-love-from-the-star-in-talks-to-collaborate/amp/

Yes, oppa Hyun Bin likes/ loves to work with eonnie Yejin so much. I think both of them feel the same way. ❤ We should not compare their acting abilities and achievements. C'mon, we are BinJin shippers right? Our main focus should be on the evidences that they're inlove, that they always want to be together. Haist. 

So you know exactly that SYJ got the offer after HB?
I say it out loud again & this is fact.

Son Ye Jin is Korean Box Office Queen 2009-2019

Son Ye Jin has received  most acting awards than any other peers of her generation.

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 4

Son Ye Jin has received  most acting awards than any other peers of her generation.

I know all of eonnie Yejin's achievements. I love her.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

Seriously i dont understand u..this is shipper thread...if u r not shipping them ..like ye jin only..pls go to ye jin thread...

why you always downgraded hb...im also syj fans..but i love both..i dont like ppl  judge who is better than who...dont be childish..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

Hi friends~~
I want to share some proves about our BinJin :D

01: their first rumor wasn’t the golf issue. the first one was HB visiting YJ parents in daegu:phew: in this video around 18:20 the reporter said some one commented about binnie’s trip to daegu and jinnie’s parents live there so he went there to meet them. 

the video is a report on their grocery rumor. I think we can make another tag like #InParentsMeetingWeTrust :joy:

https://youtu.be/4ZFR-Jutkwg

02: playing golf together; in that golf picture the blue line is bin and the red one is jin and the green one is the colleague of the person who published the photo on instagram.

in the caption of that post she wrote that on the left side of the photo YJ is preparing for rounding and then she wrote to her friend that “if you came you would see HB too”.

if you check youku.com and weibo you can see so many news about this event. (sorry i can’t post image, i have screen shots of that post:D

03: A naver blog id posted about them on 12.sep.2018;

she said her friend working on ent industry and he/she said this two will marry. and then after the news of meeting the parents of YJ she posted that she said it in the past and again she wrote they will marry.

04: they met the parents and the meeting with HB’s friend; all of you know about the parents but no one mentioned the meeting with binnie’s marine sonbae:phew:

on 9 jan 2019 someone in naverblog posted about BinJin and said on 08 she saw binjin with lee jinwoo. maybe you don’t know who is lee jin woo so i want to say in past times i heard about him. he is binni’s marine sonbae. 

05: the grocery that we love:wub:

06: they going to mongol and the picture of them together in airport and someone who saw them eat together.

07: a staff commented on daum that they go to lunch with their managers (only themselves no other actors or staffs so...:D)

08: the break up and marriage; someone from fashion ind. said to a reporter they will marry after the drama...

09: the funny rumor of holding hands:joy:(I don’t think they did that)

10: and maybe now it’s time for a wedding news:wub:

—————————

Yoona in one of her IV said she talk with YJ onnie about acting so much. (and you think her next sentence was about WHO??) she said i do the same with HB oppa too:D (I just want to know why two of them, in their movie she seemed to be more friendly with YHJ so she could talk about him but no it’s always about BinJin:D:wub:)

So all i want to say is don’t think about others when there are so much proves for this ship

(Why i can’t post a pic:expressionless:  I’ve so much good pics but i can’t post cause i’m new in soompi so... sorry:phew:)

one more thing that i remember is about binnie in the pilot ep of his drama WW (friends i don’t want to speak about that one, i write it as a prove to our BJ). He said that when he saw the actress in person he understood that he thought wrong about her and she has so much charm that he didn’t know. Isn’t this familiar to you??? he said this word about JUST 2 actress. one in WW times and the other is our beloved YJ)

Wow, tks for sharing your information to us. I trusted in what you said. Welcome you to our BinJin family:wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1